neuroracerpsp游戏下载载

脑研究专家Adam Gazzaley在科学期刊《自然》上发表了他的研究结果,表明在神经治疗方面,电子游戏有助于改善老年人的认知功能。
  该研究发现,原型游戏《NeuroRacer》可以帮助老年人提高他们同时处理多项任务的能力。这款游戏要求玩家一边抓鱼,一边在有水形成的障碍训练场上赛跑。大脑游戏长期以来被认为有助于提高认知能力。但Gazzaley的研究表明,如果游戏是针对认知缺陷,如老年人缺乏同时处理多件事的能力,而设计的,那么玩这种游戏是有一定治疗效果的。
  这个发现发表在知名权威研究期刊上以后,位于波士顿的Akili Interactive实验室又进一步做了研究。此次研究由加州大学Neuroscience Imaging中心主任Gazzaley和日内瓦大学的认知神经学教授Daphne Bavelier发起。二人都是Akili实验室的顾问,但Gazzaley的研究报告与该实验室无关。
  该研究其实是一项大工程,早在多年以前,任天堂宣布开发“Brain Age”游戏时,创造真正造福社会的神经游戏时就已经开始了。但虽然许多公司都加入这个工程,如Lumos实验室和Advanced Brain Monitoring公司,几乎没有什么是针对临床治疗的。
  Gazzaley的实验方法是,让老人玩《NeuroRacer》,且在玩的过程中时时打断他们;经过一个月十多个小时的游戏后,玩家更加擅长游戏了,并且认知能力都有显著提高,在游戏中的得分甚至超过20岁左右的玩家。在停止训练后,这种操作水平可以持续6个月。
  现在,Akili团队由Matthew Omernick领导,这位LucasArts曾经的美术总监、现在的执行创意总监,将致力于把这类游戏商业化。这类游戏将与许多其他以大脑训练为主题的应用展开竞争,但同样参与这项研究的Eddie Martucci认为,它有一个很大的优势,那就是为高龄玩家量身定制。
  “我们想把前沿科学运用于治疗,而电子游戏就是一个很好的形式。我们的格言是:好科学,好游戏。”
  Akili将针对更广的人群进行初步研究。该实验室希望制作一款Unity3D游戏,并且最终由卫生保健服务商推广给老年人。
  Akili首席业务官Eric Elenko和PureTech风险投资公司的合作方表示,该实验室是在PureTech风险投资的帮助下创立的。Akili目前有6名雇员。与《NeuroRacer》一样,Akili的游戏总是要求玩家同时执行两个任务:一个考验玩家的小肌肉运动技能,另一个挑战玩家的感官知觉。那有助于玩家提高大脑灵活性,而大脑灵活性提高又会对全身功能产生更大的好处。这两种技能对于人类进行日常活动如读报纸或煮饭,是非常重要的。
  “我们的游戏看起来和感觉起来与许多电子游戏都很像,但在表面之下是一个特殊的认知引擎。对于执行功能弱的人,我们认为这款游戏是非常有意义的。”
一站关注,多维度进入移动游戏圈
上方网: sfw-2012
上道: shangdaowx
小伙伴招聘:xhbzhaopin
爱知客: izhike2012
你可能感兴趣的资料
  由百度云主办、上方网媒体支持的百度云互娱行业论坛将在日北京千
  10月31日上方网消息,2017第十五届TFC全球泛游戏大会已于10月27日在厦
  导读:本周 App store免费榜《绝地吃鸡大逃杀》取代《王者荣耀》榜首位置,
  10月30日上方网讯:2017第十五届TFC全球泛游戏大会已于10月27日在厦门
10月26日上方网消息,2017第十五届TFC全球泛游戏大会已于10月26日在厦门杏
(C) 上方网 京ICP证:041414号 电子公告许可 北京市公安局海淀分局备案编号:哥伦比亚大学尝试用游戏治疗老年痴呆_网易财经
哥伦比亚大学尝试用游戏治疗老年痴呆
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
中新网10月8日电 如果坐拥世界最大的企业之一,身家超过150亿美元,年富力强,但忽然获悉20年后会或浑身颤抖失去生活自理能力,你会如何应对?挥金如土,立刻享受人生?还是怨天尤人,悲叹命运无常?
谷歌创始人谢尔盖•布林的应对方式,可能是最积极的一种:建立一个研究机构,提前击败阿尔茨海默病,即我们通常说的“老年痴呆”或帕金森症。2006年,布林和妻子安妮•沃西基创建了23andMe,试图用基因研究针对疾病,尤其是阿尔茨海默症和帕金森。媒体曾报道,布林家族携带有此类疾病高危基因(布林的母亲患有这一疾病),因而布林特别关注基因检测领域的发展。
当人类日益进入老年社会,阿尔茨海默症这类疾病逐渐引起了全社会的重视。据央视报道,在美国,阿尔茨海默症已经排到了老年人死因的前几位。而中国阿尔茨海默病协会2011年的公布调查结果显示,全球有约3650万人患有痴呆症,每7秒就有一个人患上此病,是威胁老人健康的“四大杀手”之一。在中国,老年人口已达1.44亿,65岁以上老人每20人即有一位罹患此病。
美国,被认为在神经医学领域研究领先全球,对阿尔茨海默病的研究,除了基因领域有所突破外,还从各个角度进行针对疾病的各种实验。不久前,哥伦比亚大学选择了一家的中方合作伙伴——完美世界,尝试将数字互动和基础科学相结合,研发出一个新的平台。
传统的拼图游戏、填字游戏等,一直被认为是对抗阿尔茨海默病积极的手段。但问题是,简单而略显枯燥的传统游戏,越来越让现代的人们提不起兴趣,从而大大降低了其效用。当手机、谷歌眼镜等新产品越来越贴近我们的生活,其丰富的表现力和强大的互动性,肯定可以在辅助治疗和预防阿尔茨海默病方面有更多建树。完美世界的CEO萧泓和哥伦比亚大学专家都相信,环境刺激可以对人类的大脑和意识进行积极的影响,甚至重塑。进入老龄后,这种可能仍然存在。
积极的研究成果在支持哥伦比亚大学和完美世界的判断。一份发表于《Nature》的文章,研究60岁至85岁老年人的研究报告发现,游戏极有可能可以帮助降低老年痴呆症的发生率。参与研究的认知控制能力能通过玩一款叫做《NeuroRacer》的游戏,结果发现,在玩训练模式里一个比较适合的版本时,60岁至85岁的参与者比起未经过训练的20岁参与者,前者比后者能有更好的表现。更惊人的是,这些提高的控制力能持续半年的时间。而一款名叫《Gabarello》的治疗游戏,一年前即被苏黎世儿童医院用作对脑损伤病人的康复治疗。苏黎世艺术大学游戏与设计专业的研究员Florian Faller认为:“康复治疗的过程枯燥、乏味,对于那些因大脑某些区域受损而无法行走的患者来说,康复过程还是非常痛苦的经历,游戏让康复过程充满乐趣,能够激发患者参与到持续性康复训练中。”
哥伦比亚大学显然想在此领域进行更多尝试。他们和完美世界准备搭建这样一个平台,将可以在手机、电脑、可穿戴设备等多种终端上运行的游戏,通过轻松但更富有针对性的互动游戏来代替传统的拼图游戏,或者说,将传统拼图中有益大脑的科学运动部分最大化。参与游戏的玩家,所有的动作都可以被服务器纪录,结合参与者脑部的磁共振医学影像,对头部的血液流动进行分析,然后得到哪些行为与游戏相关,以及哪些对脑部退化有改善,最终应用到更广的范围。完美世界CEO萧泓乐观地估计,三年后如果达到预期。那么就可能找到一些方法对病人提供积极帮助。
至于哥伦比亚大学为什么愿意和完美世界这样一家企业合作,一方面,是因为这家企业不错的研发实力。这家成长于中国的全球游戏企业,将游戏出口到世界100多个国家和地区。旗下海外的工作室作品《火炬之光2》在美国权威游戏媒体IGN的2012年度最佳PC游戏评选中,击败《暗黑3》,成为年度最佳角色扮演类游戏。另一方面,这家企业一直尝试开发游戏在更多领域发挥更大用途,包括教育和医疗。
哥伦比亚大学公共卫生学院院长琳达•弗里德表示:像完美世界这样的创新型公司,可以和我们一起,将科学转化成游戏和其他互动的手段。让老年人的大脑保持活跃和精力充沛,并让他们重新参与到社交中来。(中新网IT频道)
(原标题:哥伦比亚大学尝试用老年痴呆)
本文来源:中国新闻网
责任编辑:王晓易_NE0011
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
加载更多新闻
热门产品:   
:        
:         
热门影院:
阅读下一篇
用微信扫描二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
VOA慢速英语新闻:改善老年人大脑能力的视频游戏
Lily85 于发布 l 已有人浏览
改善老年人大脑能力的视频游戏,相关信息请看新闻报道!
VOA慢速英语新闻:改善老年人大脑能力的视频游戏
F8暂停 / 播放F9重复此句
小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……
From VOA Learning English, this is As It Is.
Welcome back! I'm Caty Weaver. Getting old is not easy. As we age we seem to slow down physically. Brain processes, like memory, can also weaken. And, as we age, we are also more likely to develop depression and anxiety disorders.
Today we tell you about two ways old people might fight the effects of aging.
First up: video gaming.
NeuroRacer
Scientists have developed a video game for older adults to help sharpen their memory and attention to details. The researchers say senior citizens who play a &multi-tasking& game experience neurological improvements. Avi Arditti reports.
The game is called NeuroRacer. It was a creation of scientists at the University of California, San Francisco. Players use a hand-held controller to race a car on a video projection screen. Later, another level is added to the game. Signs begin to appear and disappear on part of the video screen. Some signs are important messages connected to the game. But others are unrelated. The players learn to pay attention to the important signs and ignore the others.
The researchers tested more than 170 volunteers of all ages. About 15 people aged 60 to 85 were told to play NeuroRacer three times a week for an hour at a time. The other volunteers received different orders. Some did not play the game at all. Others played it without signs appearing on the screen.
After about a month, the researchers tested the volunteers. They looked at how well the study participants did when the game was just racing the car. They compared it to how the participants did when the second task of reading signs was added.
Adam Gazzaley was the lead investigator. He says there was a striking improvement in multi-tasking ability among the adults who played three times a week.
&Before training, they had a 65 percent drop in performance when they do the two tasks versus one task. After training, they only have a 16 percent drop in performance. And that's better than the 20 year-olds that had a performance drop in the 27 percent range.&
Adam Gazzaley says there was one especially striking finding. He says the volunteers' strengthened brain power continued for six months. And he says it was useful in other mental areas, like attentiveness and memory.
&...like sustained attention, which is vigilance, ability to hold your attention to something that's very boring and respond to it rapidly and accurately, that that improved selectively in this group. And also working memory, their ability to hold something in mind for a short period of time and then be able to respond to it rapidly and accurately...that also improved.&
The researcher says he would not urge senior citizens go buy any one video game currently selling in stores. But he says it is possible some target shooting games could help seniors in ways similar to NeuroRacer. And Mr. Gazzaley says his team is working on developing more video games for people suffering from depression and attention deficit disorder.
I'm Avi Arditti.
You are listening to As It Is from VOA Learning English. I'm Caty Weaver.
Seniors On Stage
Ching Fen Wang, 95, and her daughter at a Senior Center talent show in Los Angeles.
Song and dance might be another way to keep the brain and spirit in good shape. Just ask the senior citizens who recently competed at the 13th Annual Senior Talent Show.
Ninety-five-year-old Ching Fen Wang (Chin Fan Waung) waited months for this moment, her daughter says.
&She says that she is little bit nervous, but hopes
but, in case something happens, just forgive me, she says. I do the best I can.&
The two women are sitting in a meeting room at a home for the aging in Los Angeles, California. They are waiting for a show to begin.
Ching Fen Wang is playing a love song on a traditional Chinese string instrument. Her family thinks her involvement with music is time well spent.
&Otherwise, if she has spare time, she will (say) &Oh! I'm hurt here, hurt there.' So it kind of moves her mind to the healthy way.&
There are more than 30 performances in this year's talent competition. The show is open to performers 55 and older who live in the Los Angeles area.
Former professional singers, dancers, comedians and musicians are in the show. Many of them traveled around the world when they were younger. Their performances include many different styles -- American blues music, opera and Broadway show tunes.
Accordionist Oscar Rospide, a native of Argentina, has been performing for almost 70 years using music from Latin and European countries.
&I am very grateful for that competition, not for the reason that I am probably going to win money or something like that, but because it is a chance to share a little bit of music with the people. I think that is one of the best languages in the world.&
The show's creators say their main goal was the sharing of different cultures. Dolores Petersen is a judge in the competition. She says for many older people the Senior Talent Show is one of the best moments of their year.
&You can tell that they've been practicing. They love what they do and they want to expand on it and they want to share!&
Most of the performers say they do not care if they win or lose. They are just happy to share their talent and their cultural traditions and have some fun.
And that's As It Is for today. On As It Is tomorrow:
&Honestly I ask myself that every day, why did I decide to play a guys' sport? But, it just kind of grew on me. And then after I made that first field goal, I just knew that it was my sport.&
American football is generally considered an all-male sport. But, several girls have joined their high school football team in Alexandria, Virginia. They do not use the boys' locker room to get ready for games or to clean up after. But they are treated as equal members of the team just the same. Avi Arditti will have that story.
To find Learning English audio and video products visit our . You can also leave us a comment. And remember you can get the latest news on the Voice of America at the beginning of every hour Universal Time.
VOA慢速&|&VOA慢速&|&VOA慢速&|&VOA慢速&|&VOA慢速&|&VOA慢速&|&
VOA慢速排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼

我要回帖

更多关于 单机游戏下载 的文章

随机推荐