Includes 31 Steam Achievements
Title: Unturned
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 7 Jul, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&More things are constantly being added and the experience will change over time. It's less beta testing at this point and more expanding on the game, although bugs and glitches are inevitable.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Most likely for several months, but it will depend on what the community thinks.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The current final release goal is to improve graphics, upgrade networking functionality, create more content and provide full Windows, OSX and Linux support.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game is completely playable with hours and hours of content to explore.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&It will remain free, but the abilities provided by Gold may change. Nothing that will make the game pay to win, however.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Throughout all of the development so far popularly recommended ideas have been added to the game. This will continue through the Steam release with the forums. The Steam Workshop could also be integrated to allow the community to create their own content. Polls are widely used to gauge community interest in various ideas.&
Play Unturned
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recommended By Curators
"A Blocky Open World Survival Game similar to Day Z, completely free and no microtransactions like Infestation. Also in Early Access, try it."
Recent updates
Update Notes:
Additions:
Added sawed-off masterkey.
Added &votify& command to allow/configure voting on server.
Added items crafted, plants grown and fishes caught stats.
Added accuracy and headshots stats.
Added foot and vehicle distance travelled stats.
Added crafting, farming and fishing achievements.
Added headshot and sharpshooter achievements.
Added hiking and roadtrip achievements.
Added rotation snapping option for freeform buildables.
Added notes #11 and 12.
Added salute gesture.
Added sun shafts/ambient occlusion quality settings.
Added &sync& command to share player savedata locally between your servers.
Improvements:
Improved help[command name] to show inputs.
Improved voting system with more information/options.
Improved authoritative character movement physics. [Patched noclip/flying.]
Improved sirens to only play audio when it has a driver.
Improved crafting to allow item state transfer for guns.
Tweaked generator fuel burn rate lower.
Tweaked tutorial vehicle text.
Tweaked tutorial look text.
Tweaked tutorial berry text.
Tweaked tutorial skills room.
Tweaked open/closable interaction delays.
Tweaked ctrl to slow camera speed.
Fixed audio balancing issue.
Fixed crosshair UI size when swapping perspective while aiming.
Fixed prediction error with crossings.
Fixed prediction error when teleporting/exiting vehicle.
Fixed prediction error on ice.
Fixed simulated look direction deviating slightly.
Fixed smoothing position correction.
Fixed prediction error with ladders.
Fixed ragdoll interpolation.
Fixed pumpkin/ornamental wire still craftable.
Fixed loading attachments without supported hook.
Fixed prediction error with sedan roof/police/taxi.
Vote Kicking:
Vote kicking is back with more information/options, but disabled by default.
You can use the votify command to configure it. Here are the default values:
Pass Cooldown: 5 // seconds delay for vote caller after a successful vote
Fail Cooldown: 60 // seconds delay for vote caller after a failed vote
Vote Duration: 15 // seconds length for the vote to time out
Vote Percentage: 0.75 // multiplier of the server population required to pass
Players: 3 // minimum players needed to call a vote
Additions:
Added tutorial.
Added graduation achievement.
Added graduation cap.
Added notes #8 and #9.
Improvements:
Improved some strong weapons to ignore vulnerable flag on buildables.
Improved freezing and musical mythics.
Disabled event drops, moved Festive PEI to extras folder.
Tweaked umbrella falling to no longer damage and shake view.
Tweaked vehicle explosion damage against buildables much lower.
Tweaked exercise/diving/parkour skills.
Fixed empty generator replacements.
Fixed graphics loading crash.
Fixed barricade/structure loading crash.
Fixed in-game mouse/numeric hint names.
Fixed exercise to parkour used for jump stamina.
Fixed animals/zombies all acting upon spawning.
Edit: Vote kicking has been kicked from the game by popular vote! Worth a try, but maybe doesn't work so will with this sort of game for now.
Happy new year!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback:
Fortification:
Players can build massive forts out of structural building blocks, or build onto smaller buildings in the world with barricades. It is also possible to create traps and intricate electronic systems. More options for building are constantly being added based on what the community requests.
Survival:
It is entirely possible to live off the wilderness by harvesting resources, fishing, growing crops and hunting animals down. What sort of survival stuff is added is entirely decided by the community.
The game goes where the community wants it to. The initial release map is set on the lovely Prince Edward Island, but over the next few months many more locations will arrive for players to explore depending on what the community wants to see. Currently the island has plenty of interesting locations to discover and loot.
Bandits:
Players can choose to enter player versus player servers and battle other players to steal their gear. Banditry is highly supported with plenty of weapons and sneaky devices.
Heroes:
Players can join player versus environment servers to team up with other people, and easily create clans to play with their pals.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 3 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
119 people found this review funny
77.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Okay, so this game is pretty much a free DayZ, you can have the same amount of fun on this as on DayZ. One of my personal stories from this game was getting onto a server with 24 other people on it. I spawn near the airbase on PEI and see about 3 other people geared to hell and back. I find a golf club and wait for one of the lesser members to stray from the herd and that is when I strike. He starts to yell back to his team but they can't hear him. I quickly get in his way so he can't run and I strike him down in the heart of battle. I got shot 2 times but it was worth it. I stole his gear and quickly disguised as him and came back toward his team. I get back to them and they ask where I was. I stay silent and they are asking if my mic works or not. I press down my mic button and mumble into my headset which gives them the information they need to believe me. Soon after we get into a car and I'm in the back seat. The person I killed says he was killed in world chat which confuses his teammates. I was in the back of the truck so I had a clear view of the 2 other people who were in the front seat. Taking out the 3rd members gun I quickly shot them both in the head as they were talking to each other about the situation. I then got in the front seat, stopped the car and looted both of the other &teammates&. I then finished off everyone else in the server and promptly left so I was not hunted down mercilessly.
Was this review helpful?
69 people found this review funny
347.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Great Free-to-play game, which has improved a lot lately with the newly added freeform building and other stuff. Btw, the blueberries are delicious!10/10 blueberries
Was this review helpful?
83 people found this review funny
1,143.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
To sum up my experience in one sentence:It's alright, wouldnt waste too much time on it though. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
198.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
How to play unturned&1. spawn2. find a knife3. GUT SOMEONE4. get gun5. shoot gun6. ATTRACT EVERY ZOMBIE7. almost die8. find rocket launcher9. feel like a god10. die of hunger WOULD STARVE AGAIN
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
3.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Great game for free!But most of the players on multiplayer are kids or ???????s... mostly ??????? kids.It's impossible to find a person that doesn't kill you the moment you see him.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website查看: 1317|回复: 10
你的名字不合法,我的朋友也遇到过这个问题,改个名字就好了
你先试试 验证游戏完整性
既然都发过网址来了就不怕了,换个浏览器吧
3.0版本需要手动更新的。在steam中打开游戏库,右键点击Untunrned游戏名,点属性。在属性中找到“测试”一项点击在空格输入代码 OPERATIONMAPLELEAF 然后选择第一项改为preview - Public test branch 然后当你再次打开游戏他就开始更新了。。就是
重做系统,,,steam在注册表里面留下东西了,无解
九月菊花香
你的DiretX运行时已过期,立即恢复原状!
efe5b53q9d
这时可以打开虚拟机的“虚拟机”--》设置,然后在hardware标签下选择“CD\DVD (IDE)”项,在“using iso image file”中指定虚拟机中所集成的windows.iso包,这时在虚拟系统的光驱中运行它,就可以安装VMware Tools了!别看提示的,根本不是网络连接问
貌似是人品活,我以前win7系统的时候经常出那个问题,现在win8没出现过了。
不是不允许2个账号,是你一次性转的太多了,客服怀疑你账号被盗洗号了。
Copyright &当前位置:
《Unturned》游戏中有玩家会遇到游戏界面不见了、消失的问题,该如何解决呢?接下来为大家带来玩家分享的简单快捷的解决方法,有需要的玩家可以参考一下。
游戏中可能安装过汉化补丁或外挂 ,mod什么的遇到版本更新会发生游戏界面不见了的问题。
1、首先当你的游戏界面不见时先关掉游戏
2、打开steam,找到
3、点击属性
4、点击红色框框的
5、等待验证
攻略排行周月
《暗黑3》国服第五赛季什么时候开始?下面玩游戏网小编为大家带来暗…
火影忍者新手怎么玩?相信很多的新手玩家都想知道,接下来玩游戏网小…
本类一周热点
lol魔法少女的光辉星辰活动是什么?今天是新年的第一天,英雄联盟…
元旦假期已经结束,同时在过两天也将会到了周免揭晓的时日子,那么1…
玩游戏网 Corporation, All Rights Reserved 沪ICP备号-1Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Early Access Game
Get instant acce get involved with this game as it develops.
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
3.13.11.0 Update Notes
Update Notes:Additions: Added sawed-off masterkey.Added &votify& command to allow/configure voting on server.Added items crafted, plants grown and fishes caught stats.Added accuracy and headshots stats.Added foot and vehicle distance travelled stats.Added crafting, farming and fishing achievements.Added headshot and sharpshooter achievements.Added hiking and roadtrip achievements.Added rotation snapping option for freeform buildables.Added notes #11 and 12.Added salute gesture.Added sun shafts/ambient occlusion quality settings.Added &sync& command to share player savedata locally between your servers. Improvements: Improved help[command name] to show inputs.Improved voting system with more information/options.Improved authoritative character movement physics. [Patched noclip/flying.]Improved sirens to only play audio when it has a driver.Improved crafting to allow item state transfer for guns. Tweaks: Tweaked generator fuel burn rate lower.Tweaked tutorial vehicle text.Tweaked tutorial look text.Tweaked tutorial berry text.Tweaked tutorial skills room.Tweaked open/closable interaction delays.Tweaked ctrl to slow camera speed. Fixes: Fixed audio balancing issue.Fixed crosshair UI size when swapping perspective while aiming.Fixed prediction error with crossings.Fixed prediction error when teleporting/exiting vehicle.Fixed prediction error on ice.Fixed simulated look direction deviating slightly.Fixed smoothing position correction.Fixed prediction error with ladders.Fixed ragdoll interpolation.Fixed pumpkin/ornamental wire still craftable.Fixed loading attachments without supported hook.Fixed prediction error with sedan roof/police/taxi. Vote Kicking:Vote kicking is back with more information/options, but disabled by default.You can use the votify command to configure it. Here are the default values:Pass Cooldown: 5 // seconds delay for vote caller after a successful voteFail Cooldown: 60 // seconds delay for vote caller after a failed voteVote Duration: 15 // seconds length for the vote to time outVote Percentage: 0.75 // multiplier of the server population required to passPlayers: 3 // minimum players needed to call a vote
ADD GOD DAMN HELICOPTERS!!!
When Nelson will do something important like helicopters? I started to play unturned when it was version 2.0 and i always wanted to have aircraft in my base. Imagine mods - Vietnam war, no need to say more
Workshop Item
434 ratings
Zombie World&
Workshop Item
337 ratings
Frenk-Vehicles V1.0.0.0&
3.13.10.0 Update Notes
Additions: Added tutorial.Added graduation achievement.Added graduation cap.Added notes #8 and #9. Improvements: Improved some strong weapons to ignore vulnerable flag on buildables.Improved freezing and musical mythics. Tweaks: Disabled event drops, moved Festive PEI to extras folder.Tweaked umbrella falling to no longer damage and shake view.Tweaked vehicle explosion damage against buildables much lower.Tweaked exercise/diving/parkour skills. Fixes: Fixed empty generator replacements.Fixed graphics loading crash.Fixed barricade/structure loading crash.Fixed in-game mouse/numeric hint names.Fixed exercise to parkour used for jump stamina.Fixed animals/zombies all acting upon spawning. Edit: Vote kicking has been kicked from the game by popular vote! Worth a try, but maybe doesn't work so will with this sort of game for now.Happy new year!
Workshop Item
276 ratings
Pipe Pistol Mod&
when i find a car and then i see other players&
How to kill a sniper&
UNTUNRED EPIC LOOP&
Unturned PixelArt&
Humans!: A Guide to Surviving Them
I have studied how people behave and found multiple ways to survive encounters with the more aggressive bunch.&
56 ratings
Screenshot
Screenshot
夕日すごい綺麗&
Screenshot
this is good c:&
When you die but your friend avenges you&
When someone asks me too team.&
Festive Update
Festive Event:PEI is now decorated for the holidays!Explore to find some new loot and easter eggs like snowmen and ornamented trees!As you play you'll also receive new Festive Gift Presents which can be unwrapped (no keys/etc needed) to get cool Holiday themed cosmetics and skins. These will stop dropping after the event, but can be used year-round.Thanks for all your great suggestions in the teaser comments! While playing in-game you may run into some of the new content/features you suggested.Update Notes:Additions: Added Festive PEI map.Added new winter objects for the editor.Added Festive Gift Present to event drops.Added Purple Mystery Box to playtime drops.Added ornamental buildables. [IDs ]Added snowball. [ID 1132]Added scarves. [ID ]Added reindeer. [ID 7]Added note #5-7.Added new billboard #3.Added billboard #8. Improvements: Improved traps/bedrolls to be destroyable with guns/melee.Improved notes to support localization. Tweaks: Tweaked grenade damage.Tweaked explosives required for C4.Tweaked box key text.Removed Carbon Fiber Mystery Box from playtime drops.Removed Chrome Plated Mystery Box from playtime drops. Fixes: Fixed campfire on moving vehicle.Fixed pine crate health.Fixed refilling kryzkarek magazine.Fixed note #3 opportunity spelling.Fixed eaglefire side cap skin mask.Fixed fishing catch time range issue.Fixed resource baking collision outside loaded regions.Fixed backwards garage on house #2.Fixed server buildable ownership without group.Fixed instant respawn at home exploit.Fixed deleting buildables on client.Fixed floating in camera mode when crouching.
Screenshot
Clockwork Nykorev&
UNTURNED LOOP 2&
Workshop Item
Sunken Original v2&
[PEI] Места где лучше всего лутаться на сервере
Часто играя на серверах вы не успевали набрать одежды и хорошего оружия?
Вас постоянно убивают?
Этот гайд поможет вам исправить это! &
Workshop Item
Stranded Deep - V1.0&
[RO][EN] Unturned - Za Hacker! Ep.2&
Screenshot
Ружье снайпера : PEI
В данном руководстве,я расскажу : Каким ружьем пользуется снайпер? ; Где найти ружье снайпера?&
Кто такой снайпер и с чем его едят : PEI
В данном руководстве, я расскажу : Как играть роль снайпера? ; Где прятатся в роле снайпера? ; Где чаще всего ходят игроки?&
EPIC STUNTS - Unturned 3.13.10.0&
テスト Unturned&
Beginner's Skill Guide for Getting Unturnt
A guide that prioritizes skills based on their practicality for the average player. The guide hosts a breakdown of the skills by rank, with short explanations, responses, and what character model the skill would be best fit for.&
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
153.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is actually one of a good game that I like.I suggest you try it out:D
2 products in account
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful2 people found this review funny
Recommended
228.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game is fun and you get many hours out of it, if you like guns, zombies, and survival.
11 products in account
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful3 people found this review funny
Recommended
42.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
3 products in account
Third Person
Hi everyone, I understand that some servers on Unturned have third person, but is there a way to view your character from the front when in third person? Or only from the back? Thanks!
Good Job...
I've already done every "new" achievement, but the 1.000.000m on vehicle. So I downloaded the fastest vehicle from the workshop which is a 100kph cabrio, so.... You guessed it, even if I can mantain that speed I've got to drive for 10 hours... I know it s...
NEW GUN COMING TO UNTURNED?!
in the update notes for update 3.13.11.0 its mentions "sawedoff" as in sawed-off. I am thinking its a saw-off shotgun. We'll have it wait and see when the update arrives tomorrow at 2:00 pm.
achievement farming how ?
i already plant a any different plants and berries but still cant get that achievement :( giff me some tips pls
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam的unturned汉化 的文章

随机推荐