请选择套餐内容
 您选择的地区暂不支持合约机销售!
在线客服:
服务支持:
“哈尔的移动城堡”三部曲:哈尔的移动城堡(宫崎骏动画剧本)
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
  “早在哈利·波特之前,韦恩就已经诠释了什么叫青少年幻想小说的经典。”  ——《每日电讯报》  “幽默、魔法和浪漫的美妙结合。”  ——《出版商周刊》  “机智、欢快的幻想文学。”  ——美国图书馆协会书目(星级评论)
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
加载中,请稍候...
思辰11(四川)
bupt88888(安徽)
jd_42ed68fd050a3(湖北)
bupt88888(安徽)
197*****311a(北京)
堂本家的(上海)
150*****414jd(天津)
showsun520(安徽)
琪琪(河南)
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')您的位置:
纳尼亚传奇3经典台词:好好记住吧(图)
发贴人:210.21.209.*发贴时间:【】[]
&& ()&& ()    “You are nothing if you don’t believe”      这句话是那只小老鼠Reepicheep出场白。&& ()&& ()&& ()&& () 我第一反应就是掏出我包里的纸记下了这句话――如果没有信心,我真的什么都不是     “Defeat the darkness outside? Defeat the darkness inside first!”     这句话是魔法师的临别赠言是的,勇者斗恶龙的故事很容易,但是我们真正面对的问题往往并不是外在的,而是我们――击败有形的大海蛇很容易,击败无形的烟雾很难,而最难击败的对手是内心的,无论是Lucy对美貌的,Edmond和Caspian对权力的,Eustace对金钱的,还是那七个勋爵面对的各种各样的,才是我们内心深处最大的敌人          “Extraordinary people have extraordinary mission…I will stay with you”     那个令人讨厌的小男孩,其实可以想象成我们身边每令人讨厌的人他只会抱怨,谁相信他会是Extraordinary people?但是,Reepicheep在别人都唾弃他的时候训练他,在他因为贪心被诅咒成龙的时候帮助他,在他流泪的时候说”I will stay with you”,在他面对困难害怕的时候鼓励他,我们谁能做到?          “When you choose to become others, you will lose yourself.”     这句话我印象最深刻,是Lucy在正视之后,对仰慕她的小妹妹说的一句话每人都是独特而且重要的,对这一点的信仰应该是我们每人能活下去的核心     “I focus too much on what I lost, not what I have.”     这句话是凯斯宾王子在最后的时候说的――也是我经常回头会发现的东西当然,每年写总结的最好的地方也在于这里,这是个感恩的好时机      向好友推荐本贴:&&&& 标题:《纳尼亚传奇3经典台词:好好记住吧(图)》&&&& 地址: .cn/Article/201101/showp1.html
& Re: 纳尼亚传奇3经典台词:好好记住吧(图)
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈呵呵呵呵呵呵古古怪怪古古怪怪柔柔弱弱柔柔弱弱柔柔弱弱柔柔弱弱柔柔弱弱等到风景绝佳啊啊啊啊 ...
作者:258&&&
& Re: 纳尼亚传奇3经典台词:好好记住吧(图)
但事实上生生世世是生生世世是生生世世是生生世世是生生世世是事实上
作者:123&&&
发表您的评论
点评字数 0
?尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规
?承担一切因您的行为直接间接导致的民事刑事法律责任
?本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
?本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
?参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款
?共同建立健康的网络社区,请向管理员举报不良帖子
?举报邮箱:纳尼亚传奇2中英文对照台词五句以上_百度作业帮
纳尼亚传奇2中英文对照台词五句以上
纳尼亚传奇2中英文对照台词五句以上
  有点乱.凑合看吧  Reepicheep: We were expecting someone taller!  Trumpkin: You're one to talk.  Reepicheep: Is that supposed to be irony?  ------  Reepicheep: We've anxiously awaited your return my liege.  ----  Prince Caspian: Two days ago, I didn't believe in the existence of talking animals... of dwarves or... or centaurs. Yet here you are, in strengths and numbers that we Telmarines could never have imagined. Whether this horn  [raises horn for all to see]  Prince Caspian: is magic or not, it brought us together... and together, we have a chance to take back what is ours!  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Lucy Pevensie: They're so still.  Trumpkin: The trees? What did you expect?  Lucy Pevensie: They used to dance.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Doctor Cornelius: [wakes Prince Caspian]  Prince Caspian: Five more minutes.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Lucy Pevensie: I wonder who lived here.  Susan Pevensie: [picks up a small gold statue] I think we did.  Edmund Pevensie: Hey, that's mine! From my chess set!  Peter Pevensie: Which chess set?  Edmund Pevensie: Well I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Telmarine Soldier Killed by Reepicheep: You're a mouse.  Reepicheep: You people have no imagination!  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  King Miraz: Tell me, Prince Edmund...  Edmund Pevensie: King.  King Miraz: I beg your Pardon.  Edmund Pevensie: It's King Edmund, actually. Just King though. Peter's the High King.  [awkward pause]  Edmund Pevensie: I know, it's confusing.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Prince Caspian: I am not the one who abandoned Narnia.  Peter Pevensie: No, you invaded Narnia.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Lucy Pevensie: What happened?  Peter Pevensie: Ask him.  Susan Pevensie: Peter!  Prince Caspian: Me? You could have called it off, there was still time.  Peter Pevensie: No there wasn't thanks to you. If you had kept to the plan those soldiers might be alive right now.  Prince Caspian: And if you just had stayed here as I suggested they definitely would be!  Peter Pevensie: You called us, remember?  Prince Caspian: My first mistake.  Peter Pevensie: No. Your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people  Peter Pevensie: [turns around and begins to walk off]  Prince Caspian: Hey!  Peter Pevensie: [Peter turns to look at him]  Prince Caspian: I am not the one who abandoned Narnia.  Peter Pevensie: You invaded Narnia. You have no more right leading than Miraz does.  [Caspian pushes past Peter]  作者: 记不分明疑是梦
回复此发言  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  5 回复:求凯斯宾王子的英文台词  Peter Pevensie: You, him, your father! Narnia's better off without the lot of you!  [Caspian and Peter draw swords intending to attack each other]  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [Edmund walks in after helping Peter out of a fight]  Edmund Pevensie: You're welcome.  Peter Pevensie: [Peter stands up] I had it sorted.  Susan Pevensie: What was it this time?  Peter Pevensie: He bumped me.  Lucy Pevensie: So you hit him?  Peter Pevensie: No, after he bumped me they tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him.  Susan Pevensie: Really, is it that hard to just walk away?  Peter Pevensie: I shouldn't have to! I mean, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?  Edmund Pevensie: We are kids!  Peter Pevensie: Well I wasn't always.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [after destroying the ice wall, which summons the White Witch]  Edmund Pevensie: [to Peter] I know, you had it sorted.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [Miraz strikes Trumpkin across the face]  Trumpkin: And you wonder why we don't like you.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Trufflehunter: Enough, Nikabrik! Or do I have to sit on your head again?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Lucy Pevensie: Oh my gosh, he's so cute.  Reepicheep: [Reepicheep draws his sword and looks around] Who said that?  Lucy Pevensie: Um, sorry.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Lucy Pevensie: I wish you would all stop trying to sound like grown-ups! I didn't think I saw him, I did see him.  Trumpkin: I... *am* a grown-up.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Edmund Pevensie: I left my new torch in Narnia.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Edmund Pevensie: [after helping Peter in a fight with couple of boys from school] You're welcome.  Peter Pevensie: I had it sorted.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Susan Pevensie: Who exactly are you doing this for, Peter?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Edmund Pevensie: [to Miraz concerning the proposed duel to the death] So you're bravely refusing to fight a swordsman half your age?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Prince Caspian: [gives Susan her horn back] Maybe it's time you had this back.  Susan Pevensie: [gives the horn back] Why don't you hold on to it - you might need to call me again.  [a pause while Susan and Caspian exchange a long glance]  Lucy Pevensie: [quoting Susan as they ride off] "You might need to call me again"?  Susan Pevensie: Oh, shut up.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Doctor Cornelius: [to Prince Caspian] Everything you know is about to change.  作者: 记不分明疑是梦
回复此发言  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  6 回复:求凯斯宾王子的英文台词  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [the Pevensies are preparing to leave Narnia]  Prince Caspian: I wish we could have had more time together.  Susan Pevensie: We never would have worked, anyway.  Prince Caspian: Why not?  Susan Pevensie: Well, I am 1300 years older than you.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Peter Pevensie: What do you suppose happens back home if you die here?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Pattertwig the Squirrel: We could gather nuts!  Reepicheep: [sarcastically] Yes! And then throw them at the Telmarines!... Shut up.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Prince Caspian: [Caspian and Peter begin a swordfight. Peter's sword gets stuck in a tree, so he attempts to pick up a rock to hit Caspian]  Lucy Pevensie: No! Stop!  Peter Pevensie: [after seeing the Narnians gathering around] Prince Caspian?  Prince Caspian: And who are you?  [Susan and Edmund run over]  Susan Pevensie: Peter!  Prince Caspian: High King Peter?  Peter Pevensie: I believe you called.  Prince Caspian: I thought you'd be... older.  Peter Pevensie: Well if you like, we can come back in a few years.  Prince Caspian: No! No, it's alright! You're not exactly what I expected.  Prince Caspian: [locks eyes with Susan]  Edmund Pevensie: Neither are you.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Nikabrik: I told you we should have killed him when we had the chance.  Trufflehunter: You know why we can't!  Prince Caspian: If we're taking a vote, I'm with him.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Susan Pevensie: [referring to Peter] I wish he'd just listened to the D.L.F. in the first place!  Edmund Pevensie: D.L.F.?  Lucy Pevensie: Dear Little Friend.  Trumpkin: Oh... that's not at all patronizing, is it?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Reepicheep: Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine.  Prince Caspian: You are a mouse.  Reepicheep: I was hoping for something a little more original.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Lucy Pevensie: [holding up one of her old dresses] I was so tall.  Susan Pevensie: Well, you were older then.  Edmund Pevensie: As opposed to hundreds of years later, when you're younger.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Prince Caspian: [referring to the kings and queens of old] I thought you'd be older.  Peter Pevensie: Well if you'd like we can leave and come back in a few years.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [watching Susan kiss Caspian goodbye]  Lucy Pevensie: I'm sure when I'm older, I'll understand.  Edmund Pevensie: I'm older and I don't think I *want* to understand...  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  作者: 记不分明疑是梦
回复此发言  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  7 回复:求凯斯宾王子的英文台词  Susan Pevensie: Oh no! Pretend you're talking to me!  Edmund Pevensie: We *are* talking to you.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Edmund Pevensie: [to Peter] Keep smiling.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Trufflehunter: [after fighting with Nikabrik in Trufflehunter's house and knocking down a bowl of soup] Look what you made me do!  [mutters:]  Trufflehunter: Spent half the morning on that soup...  Prince Caspian: What are you?  Trufflehunter: You know, it's funny that you should ask that. You'd think more people would know a badger when they see one.  Prince Caspian: No, I mean you're Narnians. You're supposed to be extinct.  Nikabrik: Sorry to disappoint you.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [Caspian overhears Trufflehunter arguing with Nikabrik]  Nikabrik: You said you were going to get rid of him!  Trufflehunter: No, I said I would take care of him.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Peter Pevensie: When Aslan bares his teeth, winter meets its end.  Lucy Pevensie: When he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again. Everyone we knew - Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers - they're all gone.  Peter Pevensie: I think it's time we found out what's going on here.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Edmund Pevensie: [after no one believes that Lucy had really seen Aslan] The last time I didn't believe Lucy, I ended up looking pretty stupid.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Edmund Pevensie: [after stabbing the ice wall, preventing Peter from resurrecting the White Witch] Yeah, I know. You had it sorted.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Prince Caspian: Minotaurs? They're real?  Trufflehunter: And very bad-tempered.  Nikabrik: Not to mention big.  Trufflehunter: *Huge*.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Susan Pevensie: [aiming her bow and arrow at the Telmarines] Drop him!  [they toss Trumpkin in the water and run away]  Trumpkin: [to Susan, after being rescued] Drop him? Was the best you could think off?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [Miraz and Peter are preparing to duel]  King Miraz: There is still time to surrender.  Peter Pevensie: Well, feel free.  King Miraz: How many more have to die for the throne?  Peter Pevensie: Just one.  [he attacks]  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [last lines]  Edmund Pevensie: Do you think there's any way we can go back?  Edmund Pevensie: [the Pevensies all stare at him] I left my new torch in Narnia.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Queen Prunaprismia: [after Prince Caspian asks his Uncle if he killed his father] I thought you said your brother died in his sleep!  作者: 记不分明疑是梦
回复此发言  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  8 回复:求凯斯宾王子的英文台词  King Miraz: That was more or less true.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Peter Pevensie: [looking down a cliff over the water] Is there a way down?  Trumpkin: Yes. Falling.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Prince Caspian: [to Uncle] Tonight, for once, I want the truth! Did you kill my father?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [after rescuing Trumpkin]  Lucy Pevensie: Why were they trying to kill you, anyway?  Trumpkin: They're Telmarines. It's what they do.  Edmund Pevensie: Telmarines? In Narnia?  Trumpkin: Where have you been for the last few hundred years?  Lucy Pevensie: That's a bit of a long story.  [Susan hands Peter his sword, and comprehension dawns on Trumpkin]  Trumpkin: Oh, you've got to be kidding me. You're it? You're the kings and queens of old?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [after Lucy is nearly attacked by a bear]  Susan Pevensie: Why wouldn't he stop?  Trumpkin: I suspect he was hungry.  Lucy Pevensie: Thanks.  Edmund Pevensie: He was wild.  Peter Pevensie: I don't think he could talk at all.  Trumpkin: You get treated like a dumb animal long enough, that's what you become. You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [the Telmarines learn their weapon stocks have been raided]  General Glozelle: There's more.  [Glozelle
a message is carved into the wood]  King Miraz: "You were right to fear the woods."  Lord Sopespian: "X"?  King Miraz: Caspian. The Tenth.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Doctor Cornelius: I will say this: if Caspian does know of the Deep Magic, my Lord would have good reason to be nervous.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Lucy Pevensie: [after Aslan roars in Trumpkin's face] Do you see him now?  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Susan Pevensie: You see, over time the water erodes into the soil, then--  Peter Pevensie: Oh, shut up.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  King Miraz: [as Peter holds a sword to his throat] What's the matter, boy? Too cowardly to take a life?  Peter Pevensie: [Peter puts down the sword.] It's not mine to take.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [searching the ruins of Cair Paravel, Edmund comes across a large boulder]  Edmund Pevensie: Catapults.  Peter Pevensie: What?  Edmund Pevensie: This didn't just happen. Cair Paravel was attacked.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Pattertwig the Squirrel: We could collect nuts.  Reepicheep: Oh yes, and then we can throw them at the telmarines.  [to Pattertwig]  Reepicheep: Shut up!  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Trumpkin: And you wonder why we don't like you.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  King Miraz: What do you know of Queen Susan's horn?  Doctor Cornelius: It was said to be magic.  King Miraz: Magic?  Doctor Cornelius: The Narnians believed it could summon their Kings and Queens of old.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Peter Pevensie: That's the trouble, girls. You can't keep a map in your heads.  Lucy Pevensie: That's because our heads have something in them.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  [after Edmund bests Trumpkin in a sword fight]  Trumpkin: Beards and bedsteads! It looks like that horn worked after all.  Susan Pevensie: What horn?

我要回帖

更多关于 纳尼亚传奇1国语版 的文章

随机推荐