两个人的英语旅游对话讨论第二世界大战的英语对话

世界大战英语怎么说,世界大战的英文翻译,世界大战英文例句和用法
单词世界大战的汉英翻译
[shìjièdàzhàn] world war
[w?:ld] n.世界,...界,世事,世故,社会 adj.世界的 [w?:(r)] n.战争 vi.作战,打仗
单词世界大战的英汉对照例句在第一次世界大战中, 人们认为士兵是尽可牺牲的。In the Great War soldiers were considered expendable.他身经两次世界大战, 劫後余生He has come through two world wars.他在第一次世界大战的一埸战斗中受伤致残He was maimed in a First World War battle.两次世界大战之间发生了很多的变化。Many changes took place between the two world wars.本世纪我们已经经历了两次世界大战。We have had two world wars in this century.现有大量关于第一次世界大战的文献。There is now extensive literature dealing with the First World War.然后第二次世界大战来了。Then came the Second World War.英联邦在第一次世界大战前曾是一个强大的帝国。The United Kingdom was a mighty empire before World War I.第二次世界大战使原子弹产生。The Second World War brought the atomic bomb into being.协约国在第一次世界大战期间与欧洲同盟国对抗的结盟国家,有俄国、法国、英国,后来又有包括美国的其它很多国家,The nations allied against the Central Powers of Europe during World War I. They were Russia, France, Great Britain, and later many others, including the United States.第二次世界大战期间,日本政府和德国签订了一项密约。The Japanese Government made a secret deal with Germany during the Second World War.万一另一次世界大战爆发,人类将会发生什么事?Should another world war break out, what would become of human beings?第一次世界大战期间,许多飞行员都是凭直觉而不是靠仪表飞行的。Many pilots in World War I had to fly by the seat of their pants.英国在第一次世界大战中是美国的同盟国。Britain was an ally of America in the World War I.在第一次世界大战中,我祖父驻守在法国北部前线。Grandfather was in the trenches during the First War.提交更多世界大战的相关例句
Copyright &
&萨鲁词典版权所有求一篇英语对话短稿两个人的英语对话
内容为两个人讨论暑假的安排,一问一答的形式感谢大家_百度作业帮
求一篇英语对话短稿两个人的英语对话
内容为两个人讨论暑假的安排,一问一答的形式感谢大家
求一篇英语对话短稿两个人的英语对话
内容为两个人讨论暑假的安排,一问一答的形式感谢大家
A:I can't believe we just have graduated like this!Do you have some idea about our two-month holiday?It must be long~B:Yes,we have already planned to go to Lijiang.Will you go with us?A:Your style!you know ,I'm as lazy as a koala,I don't like to go outside in hot days.B:You won't get any golden opportunity like this to travel around.A:Maybe.However,I just like staying at home and doing nothing at all.B:So boring!A:So I will write somne novel to kill the time and make some money!B:Hoho~It's up to you,I'm waitting for reading itA:And I'm waiting for your post cards!呼呼,乱编的英语口语对话关于a和b两个人讨论儿时有趣事的对话_百度知道
英语口语对话关于a和b两个人讨论儿时有趣事的对话
英语口语对话关于a和b两个人讨论儿时有趣事的对话
一定要找欧美籍噢 顺便一提
我现在学的ABC夭下英语的导师才和我提过!必须要有一个恰当的研习空间和实习口语对象
最关键就是外教水平,东南亚口音重,只能到旺旺或大耳朵获取课余教材练习
多说多练不知不觉的口语能力就培养起来.的学习效果,发音纯正才可以,持续每天口语练习
一对一家教式辅导就有.好,好巩固知识点~不过实在没人帮忙的环境;课程结束后还要重复复习课后录音反馈,学习效果应该可以最佳的!家庭对a和b没有任何意义,如果想将英语学好是轻松的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
但是s.我不会有效的学习方法
只能试试看你说的ABC夭下英语的推荐方式学习,这样就可以好好学英语了我应该很喜欢学习英语的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁商务英语小组讨论对话设计设计两个人的小组讨论对话 大概每人7 8句话这样子就可以了 Discuss this statement:If you make a plan,you should stick to it.._百度作业帮
商务英语小组讨论对话设计设计两个人的小组讨论对话 大概每人7 8句话这样子就可以了 Discuss this statement:If you make a plan,you should stick to it..
商务英语小组讨论对话设计设计两个人的小组讨论对话 大概每人7 8句话这样子就可以了 Discuss this statement:If you make a plan,you should stick to it..
A:What's is important when you makes a plan?B:There are many factors deciding if you can make a good planA:like what?B:First of all ,you should make sure that you know about the purpose of your plan so that you can make a relavant plan to achieve it.A:Good point.B:Secondly,if there are many objectives,you need to learn to prioritize.Put the most important purpose on the top priority.A:Right.In my view,it's also important to arrange the time reasonably for our time is linmited and precious so it has to be used efficently.B:I agree with you.A:Also,to make a good plan,you have to consider things very carefully and completely so that you won't miss important aspects.B:Actually,most importantly,you should carry out your good plan otherwise there's no point in making a plan.A:Haha,that's the point.

我要回帖

更多关于 两个人对话的笑话 的文章

随机推荐