abiii铁行网tiesin原形

7B Unit 5 Abilities单元教学案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
7B&Unit&5&Abilities单元教学案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
7B&Unit&5&Abilities单元教学案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 7B Unit 5 Abilities第一课时案【目标】1. 知识目标:学习关于描述关心和帮助他人的词汇。2. 能力目标: 学会通过漫画引出谈论能力的话题。会谈论在日常生活中我们能为他人所做的事情。3. 情感目标:通过谈论如何关心和帮助他人进行思想品德教育。【预习导学】Ⅰ.会默本节课中出现的新单词能力__________ 座位 __________收集__________& 较老的;上了年纪的___________Ⅱ. 汉译英:1.植树&&&& _____________ 2. 在汽车上让座& _________________________&&&&&&& 3.打扫公园________________&&&&&&&& 4.帮一位老人&&&& _________________________5.为希望工程收集东西__________________&& 6.拜访敬老院_______________________7.小心&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【典型例题精析】&& 语言点解析&&&&&&&& 1.fly:v 飞,飞行;放飞The birds are flying in the sky.& Let’s fly the kites on the playground.fly to 飞往……& I will fly to Hong Kong tomorrow.2.Be careful! = Look out! = Watch out!是祈使句,用动词原形开头,目的是唤起某人对某事的注意. Eg: Be careful ! Don’t cross the road now!care―careful (adj)―carefully(adv)& ____careless(adj)---carelessly(adv)①She is good at Chinese .But sometimes she is __________②He is a _______ student ,he always does his homework ____,so everyone likes him. 3. the elderly =the old 老人 the young/rich/poor 指一类人,作主语时谓语动词用复数形式&&&&& The poor are living a hard life in that country4.clean up (make sth. clean) 意为“把…打扫干净”,是一个“动词+副词”的短语,所以如接名词做宾语,名词宾语可以放在up的后面,也可以放在clean up 的中间。clean up the park = clean the park up ,但是如果宾语是代词,代词则必须放在中间。5. plant 名词_________ 动词_______eg. ① In China many farmers plant trees in spring.&&& ②There are thousands of plants in the mountain.【目标达成检测】 根据comic strip回答下列问题:1.Is Eddie a superdog ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.Can he fly?3.What does Hobo say when Eddie wants to fly?4.Why does he say that?【课后训练】Ⅰ根据汉语译成英语1.It’s good for you to __________ (让座) to someone on the bus.2.The children ____________ (正在筹款)for Project Hope.3.Every Friday afternoon ,the students from No.1 Secondary School go to visit_____________(老年之家). They are helping the old people there.4.Every year people __________(植树) on Tree Planting Day.5.Please ___________(打扫) the classroom before you leave.Ⅱ:补全下列句子。1.他经常在公共汽车上给老人让座.He often ____________to the ______on the bus.2.我们每年都去访问老年公寓.We go to _____ the __________ the elderly every year.3.张老师每天都将办公室打扫得干干净净.Miss Zhang ____________ the office every day .4.人们通常在春天种树.&& People always___________ in spring.5.同学们想为希望工程筹集东西.The students wants to_______________________________.6. 她是一位细心的学生,课堂上她总能认真听讲。& She& is& a&&&&&&&&& student . She always&&&&&&&& to&& the& teachers&&&&&&&&& . 【质疑与反思】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7BUnit 5 Abilities第二课时教学案【教学目标】1. 知识目标:学习并拓展关于描述危险情况相关的词汇2. 能力目标:快速阅读,了解大意和细节;根据文体、标题和图片猜测语境;根据图片、关键词和语境推测文章大意。3. 情感目标:激活学生情感,学会如何照顾和帮助他人【预习导学】Ⅰ.会默本节课中出现的新单词勇敢的&&&&&&&&&&& 独自的,单独的&&&&&&&&&&&& 烟,烟雾&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 伤害&&&&&&&&&&&&& 冲,奔&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 救助&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 毯子&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 烧伤&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 危险&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 安全&&&&&&&&&&&& 粗心的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 自己&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 探望者&&&&&&&&&&&& 倒&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你自己&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ. 快速阅读课文,回答下列问题:1. Who’s the brave young man? 2. Did the fire burn the young man? 【典型例题精析】1. fire 名词,意为火,火灾,炉火 [辨析]Fire can be very dangerous. 火可能非常危险。此句解释为火,是不可数名词。 We make a fire in winter to get warm. 此句解释为炉火,是可数名词。&2.alone:独自,单独& ,只能做表语,不能做定语。alone还可做副词,意为“独自地”,相当于by oneself. My parents were out just now. I am alone / by myself now .Peter can do his homework alone / by himself . 3. safe 安全的 、(adj)------safety. (n)----safely (adv)4. dangerous adj.& 危险的The traffic is very& dangerous& for children .对孩子来说交通很危险。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & danger n.危险 The boy is in danger. 这孩子处在危险中。 5.visitor是由动词visit加后缀-or构成的名词,表示做那个动作的人,意为“参观者”。例如:Every year many visitors from abroad come to China to visit the Great Wall.在英语中,可以在动词后加-er或者-or变成表示“做那个动作的人”。例如:teach----teacher 教师&&&& sing----singer 歌手&&& drive----driver 司机&&&& write----writer 作者&&&&& act----actor&& 演员&&& invent----inventor 发明者【目标达成检测】Ⅰ、根据课文内容填空:Zhang Hua helped his __________ out of a fire. On that day, he was at home __________. Suddenly, he heard someone shouting “fire!” Then he saw a lot of __________ coming from Mrs. Sun’s house. He ________into her kitchen and tried to______ her. He was not __________. The fire _______him. He was in hospital for two months. Zhang Hua said that fire can be very __________. It is __________ to be __________ with fire.Ⅱ、 根据课文内容,判断正误。1.& Zhang Hua helped his classmate out of a fire.2.&& Zhang Hua’s neighbour is 79 years old.3.&& Mrs Sun couldn’t get out because she hurt her arm.4.&& Zhang Hua was afraid when she saw a lot of smoke.5.&& Zhang Hua put out the fire with a blanket and helped Mrs Sun out.6.&& The fire burned Zhang Hua’s neck and leg.7.&& Zhang Hua was in hospital for two months.8.&& Zhang Hua said he was glad to help others and fire was not dangerous.Ⅲ、读课文回答下列问题:1.&& How old is the brave boy?2.&& When did he help his neighbour out of a fire?3.&& How old is Mrs Sun?4.&& Where was Mrs Sun when there was a fire?5.&& Why couldn’t Mrs Sun get out of her house?6.&& How did Zhang Hua put out the fire? 7.&& Did Zhang Hua hurt himself? 8.&& How long was Zhang Hua in hospital?【课后训练】Ⅰ、汉译英1.No ________(smoke) in class.2.There are twelve ____________(月 ) in a& year. And the ___________(twelve) month is December.3.Thousands of _____(visit) come _&&&&&&& ( visit ) China every year.4.Be careful with ___________(match).5.Zhuang Hua poured water over his jacket and _______(rush) into the& kitchen to& save Mr Sun.6.Fire is so& ____________(danger). You should be careful with& it.Ⅱ、给下列句子排序:(&&&& ) He ran back and poured water over his jacket.(&&&& ) He was in hospital for two months.(&&&& ) Zhang Hua was at home alone on May 10th.(&&&& ) He helped Mrs Sun out of a fire.(&&&& ) A lot of people visited him.(&&&& ) He ran outside and saw much smoke when he heard someone shouting “fire!”(&&&& ) He rushed into his neighbour’s kitchen and put out the fire.Ⅲ、阅读理解:You speak, write a letter, make a telephone call. Your words carry a& message. People communicate with words. Do you think you can communicate without words? A smile on your face shows you are happy or friendly. Tears in your eyes tell others that you are sad. When you raise your hand in class, the teacher knows you want to say something or ask questions. You shake your head, and people know you are saying "No". You nod and people know you are saying "Yes". Other things can also carry messages. For example, a sign at the bus stop helps you to know which bus to take. A sign on the wall of your school helps you to find the library. Signs on doors tell you where to go in or out. Have you ever noticed that there are a lot of signs around you and that you receive messages from them all the time?People can communicate in many other ways. An artist can use his drawings to tell about beautiful mountains, about the blue sea and many other things. Books are written to tell you about all the wonderful things in the world and also about people and their ideas. Books, magazines, TV and radios and films all help us to communicate with each other. They all help us to know what is going on in the world and what other people are thinking about.Notes: communicate 交流 sign 招牌,标志1.& (&& )Can we communicate with each other without words?&&& A. Yes, some times we can.&&&&& B. No, we can't.&&& C. No. It's impossible.&&&&&&&& D. Yes, we always do so.2.&(&& )When we see somebody smile, then, he must be feeling ____.&&& A. angry&& B. joyful& C. surprised&& D. sad3.&(& )We can learn news from ____.&&& A. newspapers& B. radio& C. TV&& D. ABC4.&(& )A sign at the bus stop tells you ____.&& A. how many buses there are&& B. what kind of bus it is&& C. where the bus comes and goes&& D. how much money you'll pay for the ticket5.& (& )What do you think is the quickest way to communicate with your friend in another city?A. Writing a letter.&&&&&&&&& B. Making a telephone.C. Drawing a picture.&&&&&&&& D. Asking someone else to take a message.【质疑与反思】
7BUnit 5 Abilities第三课时教学案【教学目标】1. 知识目标:学习并拓展关于描述危险情况相关的词汇2. 能力目标:掌握四会内容;动词一般过去时,了解用火安全以及发生危险时的自救及求救方法。3. 情感目标:激活学生情感,学会如何照顾和帮助他人【预习导学】Ⅰ、在文中找出下列词组并翻译:help sb out of a fire&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be at home alone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hear some shouting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the 79-year-old Mrs. Sun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& get out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hurt one's leg&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& run back to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& pour……over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& rush into&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& put out the fire with a blanket&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in hospital&&&&&&&&&&&&& bring him flowers and presents&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& help each other/ learn from each other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sound dangerous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sth happen to sb&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& call for help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& burn one’s neck&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& get better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be careful with matches&&&&&&&&& leave the stove on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the rubbish bin&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keep……away from……&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &something hot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be in danger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ、掌握下列句子:1.He helped his neighbour out of a fire.2.He was in hospital for two months.3.We should help each other .4.Fire can be very dangerous.5.It is important to be careful with fire.6.Thank you for joining us this evening.7.That sounds dangerous.8.He heard his neighbour, Mrs Sun, calling for help.9.Is he getting better now?【典型例题精析】1.hear someone shouting‘Fire! Fire!’听见有人喊“火灾!火灾!” [注意]hear sb. doing sth. 表示听见某人正在做某事,强调主语听时,某人正在做。 类似的词组还有:see/watch/find sb. doing sth.(看见/注意到/发现某人正在做某事)。 [典型例句]When I was walking on the road, I heard a girl crying outside a shop. 当我正走在路上时,听见了一个女孩在商店外哭。 [拓展] hear/see/watch 后面还可以跟动词原形(但find不可),表示“看见/注意到/听见(某人做事的整个过程)”。 [辨析] My father was watching me drawing pictures when someone knocked at the door. 当某人敲门时,我爸爸正在看我画画。 此句强调正在画画这一动作。 Mum watched her son cross the street and go into the school. 妈妈看着儿子穿过马路走进学校。 此句强调过马路这一整个过程。 [典型例题]( )I saw him into the small store room (2004年北京市中考) A. to go B. gone C. going D. went 点拨: 此题对照词组see sb. do/doing ,故答案应是C. [拓展]hear 常用的词组还有: hear of 听说……, hear from 收到……的来信(消息) 2. the 79-year-old Mr. Sun 79的孙先生 [注意]79-year-old 是用连字符连接起来的一个词,通常作定语。要注意的是此时year必须用单数。例:an eight-meter-deep river [辨析]He is ten years old. 他十岁。 这里ten years old 指年龄,作表语。 He is a ten-year-old boy. 他是个十岁的男孩。 这里ten-year-old 是个形容词,作定语。 [典型例题]--Dad, when will you be free? You agreed to go to the seaside with me four days ago. -- I’m sorry Jean. But I think I will have a&&&&&&&&&&& holiday soon.A. four-days& B. four-day& C. four days& D. four day&&&&&&&& (2004年河北省中考)& 点拨: 此题需填一个形容词,表示“四天的”,故选B。 3.put out the fire 扑灭火& [注意]put out 意为扑灭 [典型例句]It took them 2 hours to put out the fire.他们花了2小时扑灭了这场火。 [拓展]put out 还有伸出的意思。 [典型例句]He put out his hands to welcome me.他想向我伸出欢迎的手。 [拓展]put 常用的词组还有put away:放好,存放,藏好(某物)put down :放下,搁下 put into: 把……放入put on:穿上,戴上 put up : 举起(手),升起(帆、旗) 4.put out the fire with a blanket.with& prep.& 用& He is writing a letter with the new pen.&&&& 他在用新钢笔写信。I cut the apple with a knife.&他用一把小刀切苹果。&& use&& v.& 使用&&&&& He is using the new pen to write a letter.&&&&& 他在用新钢笔写信。&&&&& I used a knife to cut the apple.&&&&&& 他用一把小刀切苹果5.be in hospital&&& 住院&&&& & His grandmother is ill and she is in& hospital& now.&&&&& 他奶奶生病了,现在正住院呢。& be in the hospital&&&&& &&&& Her mother is working in the hospital.&&&&& 她妈妈在这家医院工作。6.happen&& v& &(a)&& 发生&&& sth. happens to sb.&&& 主语是发生是事,而人则做to的宾语。&What happened to her? &她怎么啦?/她 发生什么事了?(b)& 碰巧&&&&& sb. happens to do sth. 主语是人,happen后接动词不定式。&I happened to see him on the way home.&在回家的路上我碰巧看见了他。 &He happened to be at home. 他碰巧在家。7.get better 转好 [注意]better 这里是形容词well 的比较级,表示身体好。 [辨析]I don't feel very well. well这里是形容词,表示身体好 She likes music and she plays the piano well. well 这里是副词,修饰动词。 8.leave the stove on 让炉子燃着 [注意]leave在这里表示“使某人/谋事一直处于某种状态”;on 做副词,表示在接通/使用中 [典型例句]Don't leave the door open.别让门开着。 The TV is always on when I am at home. 我在家的时候,总是开着电视。 【目标达成检测】Ⅰ、词汇1 That man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (quick) ran away .2 Don’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (抽烟) here , please . 3 Jack fell (跌倒) off the ladder and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (hurt) himself . 4 We should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (study) hard . 5 It’s important&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (learn) English well .6 We went to visit Uncle Wang and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (bring) some flowers to him . 7 The fire&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (burn) the house . 8 He can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (swim) very well . 9 Suddenly I heard someone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (shout) to the next room .10 The firemen rushed into the house&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (救) that little baby . Ⅱ、用适当的单词填空1 That old man was ill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hospital . 2 It’s important to be careful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& fire . 3 Mr Li put&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the fire&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a blanket . 4 Don’t pour water&&&&&&&&&&&&& her jacket . 5 I heard a strange noise&&&&&&&&&&&& next door . 6 Mr Fang lives next to my room . He’s my good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .7 We often cook meals in the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . 8 We should be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& when we cross the road . 9 How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the girl is ! She saved an old man from the water .10 That girl is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to go out at night . So she often stays at home and watches TV .【课后训练】Ⅰ、判断正误:1. You can throw a cigarette end (烟蒂) on the grass. 2. Be careful when you use candles (蜡烛) at home。 3. When there is a lot of smoke in the room, you should run out quickly.4. If a fire happens, you should call 117 at once.5. Keep your long hair away from the fire.& 6. No smoking in the forest(森林).& Ⅱ、选择1 (&& ) The& story& happened&&&&&&& a& cold& dark& winter& night . &&&&& A&& in&& B&&&& at&&&& C&&&& on&&&& D&& /2 (&& ) The& old& man& doesn’t& have& any& child . He& lives&&&&&&&& . &&&&& A&& along&&&&&& B& alone&&&& C& himself&&& D& by&&& 3 (&& ) Wang Li , a&&&&&&&& girl , helped& the& little& boy& out& of& the& water .&&&&& A& twelve& year& old&&&& B& twelve& years& old& &&&&& C& twelve-year-old&&&&&&&& D& twelve-years-old&&& 4 (&& )&&&&&&&& the& gas& before& you& go& to& bed . &&&&& A& Put& down& B& Put& out& C& Put& up& D Put& into 5 (&& ) Thanks& a& lot& for&&&&&& us& this& evening . &&&&& A& join&&&& B& joining&&& C& join& in&& D& joinning&&& 6(&& ) Is& there&&&&&&&&&&& to& tell& us ?&&&& No, nothing . &&&&& A exciting& anything&&&&& B& anything& exciting &&&&& C something& exciting&&&& D& something& excited& 7(&& ) It’s&&&&&&& to& play& football& in& the& street .&&&&& A& danger&& B& safe&&& C& safety&& D& dangerousⅢ、翻译句子x k b 1.c om1 玩火是危险的。&It’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& fire .2 她有一个8 岁的女儿。 &She& has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& daughter . 3 今晚我一个人在家。 &I&&&&&&&&&&& at& home&&&&&&&&&& tonight .4 在五月十日, 那男人从或里救出一个小女孩。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , that& man&&&&&&&&& a& girl&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a& fire .5 我们应该互相帮助。 &We&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .6 那场火烧毁了屋子里的一切。 The& fire&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in& the& house .7 他迅速跑回公寓去取钥匙。&He& quickly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& his& flat&&&&&&&&&&&&& the& key .8 学好英语是非常有用的。&It’s&&&&&&&&& to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .9 我表弟是一个只有三岁的男孩My cousin is only a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& boy.10 消防员为了灭火往房子浇水。Firemen&&&&&&&&&&&&& the house to&&&&&&&&&&&&& the fire.Ⅳ、如果遇到火灾,我们应该怎么办?1.Shout for&&&&&&&&&& ‘Fire! Fire!’2.You should&&&&&&&&&&&&& 119. The fireman will come to save you quickly.3.Run out of the fire as quickly as you can. Just&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& !4.&&&&&&&&&& some water over your clothes. Put a wet towel over your mouth and your nose to keep the smoke out.5.Do not jump out of the window. Jumping may be more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than the fire. 【质疑与反思】
7B Unit5 Abilities第四课时Vocabulary教学案
【教学目标】1.知识目标:复习本单元已学过的词汇并复习整理学过的形容词的反义词。2.能力目标:通过学习反义词扩大词汇量。3.情感目标:培养学生理解不同语境中形容词的用法,学会运用适当的形容词描述人的性格和行为。【预习导学】 1.英汉互译:kind _______感激的_________ 粗鲁的_________ unhelpful _________unkind_________ unhappy_______________ 推荐____________ award ___________跌下;落下____________2.把下列词组翻译成汉语:would like to do__________ think of__________&& be good at__________&&& fall down _________& play water sports____________ have the award_______________&& recommend sb. for sth.______________& be grateful for___________________Most Helpful Student Award__________________ Helping Hands Club_______________& 3.翻译句子:如果丹尼尔能获得这次奖项我们将非常高兴。______________________________________________________.【典型例题精析】1.He spends a lot of time at the Helping Hands Club.spend 作动词,意为“花费,消耗,度过,消磨”spend 常用于spend …(in) doing sth 结构中,意思是“某人在…花费时间(金钱)”Spend还可以用于spend money on sth(1.)She always spends a lot of money _________clothes.in& B. on& C. with& D. at(2,)Jim spends little time ___________(finish) the work.2. recommend&& vt  推荐,介绍 a. recommend  sb.& as …  & 推荐某人成为…b. recommend&& sb.& for…   推荐某人加入…c. recommend&&& sb.& to be …& 推荐某人为…我们想要推荐他做我们的首领。& We would like to recommend him {&&&&&&& our leader.【目标达成检测】一 写出下列单词的反义词。1.fast________2.careful_________3.strong _________4.sad________5.usual________6.noisy_______7.easy_________8.rude________9. hot __________10.grateful_______二、用括号中词的正确形式填空A helpful student!I would like to recommend Daniel for the Grade 7 Most Helpful Student Award. He is ________ (unkind). He always thinks of others first. He is very __________ (unhelpful). He spends a lot of time at the Helping Hands Club. He does a lot of computer work for the club and often helps other members. They like him very much because he is ________(rude). He is also good at swimming. He often tells younger students to be__________(careless) when they play water sports. He is very__________(slow) and _________(afraid). 【课后训练】一 .单项选择1 .Jim never tells lies .He is ___________.A .a brave&&&& B .a polite&& C .a kind&& D. an honest2. Lei Feng always ____________others first. A .thought of B. thought about C. thought over D. thought up3. Who would you like ________for the club?A. recommending B. to recommend C. to recommending& D. recommend4.He spends a lot of time ___________computer work.A. to do&&& B. do&& C. to doing&& D. in doing5.He will go to work in Nanjing when he school next summer .A. leaves& B. is leaving& C. will leave&& D. has left6. She& often& makes& some& mistakes . She& is&&&&&&&&& .A care&&& B& careful&& C& careless& D& carefully 7. Daniel& often&&&&& me& with& my& Maths . He& is& a&&&&&&& boy . A& helps , help& B& helpful , helpful& C& help, helps& D& helps, helpful& 8. Zhao Aijia& is& good& at&&&&&&&&& tennis . A& play&& B& to& play&& C& playing& D& plays&& 9. I’m& very&&&&&&&&&& that& she& is& well& now . A& happy&& B& unhappy& C& sorry& D& afraid& 10. Thank& you&&&&&&& sending& me& a& letter , Amy . A& to& B& of&&&& C&& for&&& D&& on&&& 二.根据所给单词或词组的正确形式填空。Put out, play badminton, danger ,rude, recommend ,happy, bring, think of , safe, award, by oneself, grateful1. I would like ________my best friend for our monitor.2. She took the old man to ___________.3. Sandy got the Grade 7 Best Sportswoman_________.4. He always _________others first .5. Daniel __________the fire with his jacket yesterday.6. Meillie is good at ___________.7. Mrs Lu was very __________for Zhao Aijia’s help.8. Many people came and __________the girl flowers and presents .9. When I lose my money ,I am ___________.10.It’s____________for children to play with fire.11. We shouldn’t leave the little girl _______________.12. It’s__________to laugh at(嘲笑) others.【质疑与反思】
7B Unit5Abilities第五课时Grammar①教学案
【教学目标】1.知识目标:理解并掌握本节课中出现的单词和词组。2.能力目标:识别并理解如何使用can和could表达现在和过去的能力;识别并理解如何使用can和could表达现在和过去的可能性。3.情感目标:学会运用can和could 表达个人经历感想.【预习导学】1.英汉互译:下雪________row__________忘记__________ ski____________& 球拍_______________2.翻译下列词组:in the past________&&&&&&&&&& row a boat ________2.翻译下列句子(1)&We can / can not/ can’t dance._____________________________(2)&We could/ could not/ couldn’t dance in the past.______________________________________________(3)&We can /cannot/ can’t help. ____________________________(4)We could/ could not/ couldn’t help.___________________________【典型例题精析】情态动词 can /could1、&当某人拥有某种能力时,常会用到 can ,could和 be able to.这里can 用于一般现在时,could 用于一般过去时,be able to用于各种时态;can与could 没有任何时态的变化。Eg:& 用can /could /be able to 填空(1)I ________count from 1to 100. 我能从1数到 100.(2)She _________go to the park yesterday. 昨天他没能去公园。(3)The young boy is ________stand again.& 这位年轻男孩又能站起来啦。2.表示客观可能性用can / could 但could 的可能性不大eg: 用can /could 填空(1)We _______see a fashion show in Shanghai. 我们在上海能看到时装表演。(2)It _______ snow this evening. 今晚可能要下雪。3.can/ could 的句型结构:肯定句:主语+can/could+动词原形+其他eg: He can/ could play computer games. 他能玩电脑游戏。& 否定句:主语+can/could + not + 动词原形 + 其他eg: He can not/could not play computer games. 他不能玩电脑游戏。一般疑问句:Can/could+主语+动词原形+其它?Eg: Can/Could he play computer games? 他能玩电脑游戏吗?特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+can/could引导的一般疑问句。Eg: What can/could he do ? 他能做什么呢?典型例题---Can I use your telephone ,please ?---No, you_________. A. can& B. do& C. can’t& D. don’t 【目标达成检测】一 按要求改写句子1.My sister can play the violin.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)________your sister_____ the violin? No,____________.2.I can’t sing an English song.(用when I was eight years old 作时间状语)_____________________________________________________________3.We could go for a picnic yesterday. It was Sunday.(用because 连成一句)
4.We can see animals in the zoo.(对划线部分提问)__________________________________________________________二、根据汉语完成句子1.我弟弟不会打网球,但他每天练习。My brother _______ ________tennis, but the _______every day.2.如果你玩火,可能会引起危险。You may ____ ______if you play with fire.3去年你会放风筝吗?――会。_________________________________________4..你能听见有人在求救吗?_____________________________________________【课后训练】单项选择1 .Computers are wonderful machines and they ________ do lots o f work for people.A must&&&&&&&& B should&&&&& C can&&&&&& D may2.------ ______ your friend play the piano? ------ Yes, he can, but he can’t play it well.A Must&&&&&&& B Can&&&&&&&& C Should&&&& D Need3.-----Can you sing a song in English?&&& ------No, I ________.A may not&&&&& B mustn’t&&&&& C can’t&&&&& D couldn’t4.------What’s wrong with you? You look so tired.------Last night I _________ sleep well.A. couldn’t&&&& B. wouldn’t&&&& C. mustn’t&&&&& D. needn’t5.All my classmates want _____something for the 2008 OlympicsA. do&& B. doing& C. to do& D. done6.I_____sing now, but I ____when I was youngA. can’t; can&& B. couldn’t; could&&&& C. can’t; could& D. couldn’t; can’t7.―I’m sorry& I____ my homework at home.―That’s all right. Don’t forget___ it to school this afternoonA.to take&& B. to bring& C. to take D. to bring8.She said she _______swim when she was six years old.A. might B. could& C. can D. would9.You ______go and ask Simon .He ____ know the way.A. must, can B. must , may C, need, can D, can ,may10.---May I come in ?_________.A. Yes , please .B. No, you couldn’t C. Yes, you must D. No, you needn’t.【质疑与反思】
7B Unit5 Abilities第六课时Grammar②教学案【教学目标】1.知识目标:学习what 和how 构成感叹句。2.能力目标:掌握并理解what 和how 构成感叹句。3.情感目标:学会用what 和how 构成感叹句表达自己的情感.【预习导学】翻译下列句子1.What a beautiful flower!_______________________________2.What an interesting book!_______________________________3.What beautiful flowers!_____________________________________4.What interesting books!____________________________________5.What nice music!___________________________________6.How nice!__________________________________________【例题精析】what 引导的感叹句结构为:1. What + (a/an) + 形容词 + 可数名词单数 + 其它!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. What + 形容词 + 可数名词复数 + 其他!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. What + 形容词 + 不可数名词 + 其他!例句:tall ,boy (What a tall boy!)&按照例句完成句子:short ,a ,pencil.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Beautiful ,pictures.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Delicious ,bread.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Amazing ,story.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& how引导的感叹句结构为:翻1. How + 形容词 + 主语 + 谓语!翻译:(1)多棒啊!________________________________(2)汤姆多强壮啊!____________________________________【目标达成检测】一:用 What, What a ,What an 和 How 填空。1.__________ beautiful the Tianmu Lake is!2.__________ wonderful the basketball match is !3.__________ interesting class it is !4.__________ good weather !5.__________ lovely that little girl is !6.__________ delicious the soup is !7.__________ time flies!8.__________ strange sound!二:选择1.________music it is!A. What a nice&& B.& What nice&& C. What an nice&&& D. How nice2._______ hard work it is !A. How&& B. How a&& C. What& D. What a 3.__________great fun we had at the party last night!A. What&&&& B. What a&&& C. How&&& D. How a 【课后训练】一.按要求完成下列句子。(1) 多美丽的一朵玫瑰花呀!&&&&&&& How______________________!&&&&&&& What _____________________!(2) 多晴朗的天气呀!&&&&&&& How__________________________!&&&&&&& What_________________________!(3)这些学生是多么聪明呀!&&&&&&& How________________________!&&&&&&& What________________________!二.改写句子&&&& 1. Lucy is a very clever girl. (用 what 改写为感叹句)
&&& 2. Lily is a very beautiful girl. (用 how 改写为感叹句)
&&& 3. The students are playing basketball happily. (用 how 改写为感叹句)
&&& 4. The books are very new. (用 what 改写为感叹句)
&&& 5. The story is very interesting. (用 what 改写成感叹句)
&&& 6. The book is very interesting. (用 how 改写成感叹句)
&&& 7. Kangkang's lecture is wonderful. (用 how 改写成感叹句)
8. The news is very important. (用 what 改写成感叹句)
【质疑与反思】
7B Unit5 Abilities第七课时教学案Integrated skills
【教学目标】1.知识目标:掌握并理解本节课中出现的单词和词组;识别阅读和听力材料中呈现的具体信息并做笔记,理解上下文并从中提取相关信息。2.能力目标:在交换信息,谈论人们能做的事时 ,提高语言表达的流利程度;用个人信息替换师范对话。3.情感目标:完成为某个同学写个人建立的写作任务【预习导学】1.英汉互译: 学期 ________钢琴__________& History______________& writing _____________ grade_________& 结果___________问题____________& 记忆力__________________ Geography ____________ personality____________& 令人快乐的;快乐的____________2.词组互译:尽某人最大努力_____________ no problem_____________ this term_____________有一个好的记忆力 ____________________& more often__________________& 中国历史____________相当好__________parents’& meeting___________&&& good grades in Chinese ________________&& class activities_________________&& play the piano_________进入校队 _________& be difficult for sb________________从不介意______________3.翻译下列句子 1. I can not dance at all .It is difficult for me .Can you dance?_________________________________________________________________2. …, but you must teach me how to dance.____________________________________________________3.Jane is good at…_____________________________【例题精析】1.… but sometimes does not do her best.Sometimes 意为“有时”,做频率副词,表示动作发生的不经常性,多用于现在或过去时态。在句中位置较灵活。(1.)I__________ play football on Monday afternoon.A. sometime&&&& B. sometimes&&& C. some& time&& D. some& times(2.)--_________do you go to see a film?-- Sometimes.A. How long&&& B. How often&& C. When&&&& D. How soon2.She can get better results in Geography if she does her best.If 做连词,在此意为“如果” ,用来引导条件状语从句,通常主句用一般将来时,而从句用一般现在时态。(2004 陕西)I am waiting for my friend. _________,I will go swimming alone.A. If he does not come,&&&&&&&&& B. If he will not come, C. If he will come,&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. If he is coming,【目标达成检测】一: 根据中文后首字母提示写出单词。1. This ____________(学期),we will learn Book B.2. She has a good ______________(记忆力)。3. Jerry is good at _____________(数学)。4. Tom can o____________ class activities well.5. He often gets i______________ from the internet.6. Suzy has good ______________ (分数) in Chinese.7. Amy ____________ (练习) drawing every day。8. Tom _________(了解很多) Chinese history.二:选择1. Can you teach me how&&&&&&&&&&&& ?A to dance&&&&& B dancing&&&&&&&& C dance 2. Amy is good at ____________.&A .fish&&&&&&&&&& B. to fish&&&&&&&&& C. fishing&&&&&&& D. to fishing3.I can play ________ piano well, but I can’t play __________ chess well.& A. the& ; the&&& B.& /; /&&&&&& C.& /&&&&&&&&&& D.& /; the4.Everyone should ________ his best to study hard.& A. do&&&&&&&&&& B. to do&&&&&&&&&&& C.& doing&&&&&& D.& does5.He practices ____________ English every day .& A. speak&&&&& B. to speak&&&&&& C. speaking&&&& D. to speaking【课后训练】翻译下列句子:1. 我将尽我最大的努力学好英语。_____________________________________________________.2. 如果明天下雨的话,我将呆在家里。_________________________________________________________.3. 西蒙历史学得不好。____________________________________________________.3. 他能在地理和数学方面取得好成绩。______________________________________________________.4. 露西每天早晨练习读半小时英语。_____________________________________________________.5. 我叔叔对电脑了解很多。___7Bunit5第八课时教学案Study skills【教学目标】1.知识目标:掌握以下单词的书写及用法:difference,& exercise ,more;让学生意识到正在学的知识以及自己所取得的进步。2.能力目标:让学生认识自己在某个具体项目上取得的进步,鼓励学生提出更好的学习方法,培养学生的自主学习能力。3.情感目标:让学生建立系统的记录体系,记下在关键语言技能及其组成部分等方面所取得的进步。评估别人的进步并评价其表现。【预习导学】A.按要求写单词1.difference(复数)___________2.exercise(复数)____________ 3.much/many(比较级)___________ 4.practice +_________ ( do ) sth B.把下列短语译成汉语1.do more exercises ______________&2.tell their differences ____________3.need more practice ______________4. not good& enough _____________5. work out ___________________【典型例题精析】1.Can’t tell their differences.不能辨别他们的不同点。这里difference是可数名词,“不同点,区别”。“different” 与 “difference”可以互相替换。be different from ……与……不同 举一反三:(用different difference填空)English names are _______ from Chinese names. Can you tell me the ________ between them ? 1.&&&&&&&& Not good enough 不够好。enough 是副词用于复数名词或不可数名词前;用于动词,形容词和副词之后。举一反三:He spends ______ on English . Now he is ______& at it .(&&&& )A.enough good&& B. enough goodC. good enough& D. good& enough 3. Work out some outlines first . 先列出一些提纲。Work out 意思是“算出 ,制订出”。举一反三:(完成句子)这道题太难了我算不出来。This problem is too difficult for me _______& ________&& _________【目标达成检测】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A、A.填写表格。(表格中的调查项目是每个单元的主要模块。以这一单元为例综合谈谈对它的感受)&Date&What did you study ?&How to improve&Can I do it ?& Comments&&Reading& & & &&Vocabulary& & & &&Grammar& & & &&Integrated skills& & & &&Pronunciation or Study skills& & & &&Main task& & & &B、用所给词的适当形式填空1.You should practise ________ ( write ) English words everyday .2.As a student , you’d better listen and speak ______ ( much ) English everyday .3.Can you tell the _________ ( different ) between the twins .4. We need more ________ ( practice ) in our English studies.5.You need _______ ( exercise ) more _______ (improve) your English. 【课后训练】A.把下列短语译成英语。1. 做更多的练习 _______________2. 说出他们的不同之处 __________________3. 需要更多的训练___________________4.跟着老师重复_____________________ 5.足够好__________________B.用所给的词填空。1.If you do enough _________ ( exercise ) , I’m sure you’ll study it well .2.His room looks quite ___________ from mine . There are a lot of ________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& between the two rooms . ( different )3.We will do ________ ( us ) best to help you .4.Su Ning is clever and __________ ( cheer ).All her classmates like her .5.You must teach me how _________ ( use ) the computer .C .单项选择。1.The problem is quite difficult for him .He can’t __________ .A.work on it& B. work out it& C.work it on&&&& D.work it out2.Don’t worry ,sir.I’m sure I can run _______ to catch up with (赶上)them.Aslowly enough&&& B.enough slowlyC fast enough&&&&&& D.enough& fast3.He often _________ a seat to the elderly on a bus.A.takes& B.give C.gives&&& D.Sits4._______good news! We have never heard ________wonderful news.&A.What a;such a&&&&&&&& B.How;so&& &C.What;such&&&&&&&&&&& D.How:so&5.He often tells me _______ in the sun because it is bad for my eyes.A.to read&&&&&&&&&& B.not read&& C.not to read&&&&&&&&&&& D.read& D.阅读理解 Professor Brown was very absent-minded. He had gone to visit a friend who lived not far from the college. They had dinner and then talked and talked, for Brown was a great talker. Midnight came, one o’clock, two o’clock, and still Brown kept on talking, though by this time the friend was feeling very tired and kept looking at the clock. He didn’t want to be impolite, but at last he said, “Brown, my dear fellow(伙伴), I hate to put you out, but I have a class at nine o’clock tomorrow, and I must go to bed.“My God!” said Brown, blushing(脸红) and looking awkward(尴尬), “I think you were at my house.”(&& )1.Professor Brown worked in a_______.A. college& B. village& C. school& D. city(& )2.His friend’s house was_______ his house.A. near to & B. far from & C. by& D. at the end of(&& )3.Mr Brown talked _______ at his friend’s house..A. immediately &&&&&& B. a long time& C. not very long &&&&& D. a short time (&& )4.While keeping on talking, his friend felt_______.A. happy && B. tiring &C. tired& D. glad(&& )5.From the passage, we know that Professor Brown was both______ and______.A. talkative, quiet &&& B. helpful, tired C. talkative, absent-minded&& D. careless, absent-minded【学习质疑与反思】7B Unit 5 第九课时Main task教学案【教学目标】1.知识目标:掌握以下单词的用发及书写thoughtful ,lose ,recommend ;练习写正式的信件。2.能力目标:运用说服性的语言。3.情感目标:根据读者对象选择相关语言进行描述,用英语描述自己身边的好人好事。【预习导学】A. 按要求写单1.think(过去式)_______________2.thought(形容词)______________3.lose(过去式)________________ B.把下列短语译成汉语& 1.recommend sb for _____________&&&&&& 2.ge t information from_______________&& 3.in a team ________________4.lose one’s way _______________ 5.on one’s way (to) _________________&& 6.stay with _________________7. play with _______________8.look forward to/doing sth__________ 9.hear from _________________10.this year’s Youth Award_________&& ______________&【典型例题精析】1. I would like to recommend Daniel for this year’s Youth Award.我想推荐丹尼尔为今年的青少年奖。(1)recommend 作动词,意为“推荐”。固定短语 recommend sth to sb 把某物推荐给某人。 举一反三:(翻译句子)他向我推荐了一部很好的电影。He __________ a very good film_________& __________.(2)recommend sb for sth推荐某人担任某职务。举一反三:(翻译句子)我们愿意推荐丹尼尔,建议授予他今年的青年奖.。We would like to_________ Daniel ______ this year’s Youth Award.2. lose 作及物动词,表示“迷失;丢失;迷路 等”。举一反三:(翻译句子)他总是丢钥匙。 He’s _________ _________& his keys.常见短语:lose one’s way ;lose oneself或 get lost /be lost&& 迷路; lose the match 输了比赛3.We look forward to hearing from you soon.我们期待尽快收到你的来信。(1) .look forward to sth / doing sth .意为“期待,盼望”,to 为介词,后接动词ing形式。举一反三:(翻译句子)我们盼望再见到你。We’re& _______& _______ _______ _________ you again.(2 )& hear from sb .意为“收到某人来信”。相当于 get/receive(收到) a letter from sb 或 get/receive one’s letter.举一反三:(翻译句子并改为同义句)上周我收到了母亲的信。a. I ________ ________ my mother last week.b. I ________ ________ _______ ________ my mother last week.c. I ________ ________ _______ ________ last week.【目标达成检测】A. 完成句子1.昨天吴老师为今年的青少年奖写信推荐丹尼尔。Yesterday Mr Wu _________ _________ _________ _________ Daniel ________ _________ _________Youth Award.2. 我工作时很有主见。I _________ _________ when I work.3. 一个月前我收到叔叔的一封信。I __________ _________ my uncle one months ago.4. 没有别人的帮助,你能解出这道题吗? Could you _________ _________ the problem _________&& others’help.B. 作文假如你想推荐你的同学获得“乐于助人”奖( Most Help Student Award ),试写封推荐信,注意信的格式及要点。(不少于60词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【课后训练】A.根据句意及提示写单词1.Tom got last year’s Youth _________ ( 奖 ).2.Do you think Daniel is ________ ( 考虑周到 )。3.The old man ________ ( lose )his way when he went to his daughter’s .4.We look forward to _________ ( hear ) from you soon .5.Why are they sitting under the tree ________ ( quiet ).B.同义句转换,一空一词。1. My father is thoughtful and thinks carefully when he works .My father is thoughtful and thinks carefully _______ _______ .2.Last week , a 5―year―old boy lost his way and cried in the street .Last week , a 5―year―old boy _______ _______ and cried in the street .3. She often looks forward to getting a letter from her friend .She often looks forward to ________ ________ her friend .4. It takes her threes hours to work out problem.She _________ three hours ________ ________ the problem .5. We should try to learn best.We should ________ _______ ________ to learn.C.单项选择(  ) 1. Can you recommend a good dictionary _______ me ?A. for&&&&& B. of&&&&&& C. to&&&&&& D. in (&& ) 2. The Rocket _________ the game last night .A. failed&& B. lost&& C. fell&& D. was losing (&& ) 3.He is looking forward to _______ with you soon.A. chat&&&&&&&& B. chatted &C. chats &&&& D. chatting(&& ) 4. On ______ home, Susan found a robber getting out of a van yesterday.A. her way to && B. her way for &C. her way at && D. her way(&& ) 5. Listen! I heard Tom________ in the next room.A. sing& &B. sings &C. sang & D. singingD. 短文改错:对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾;如有错误(每行只有一个错误)则在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。Once there was a man with a two-years-old daughter.&1.________His friend had a son. The boy was four years old. One day his friend said to him, “How about marry your daughter2._________to my son later on?” So the first man ask his3._________friend, “How old is your son?” The boy father answered&&&&& 4._________“Four years old.”Hearing this, the first man got very angrily and said,5._________“How can that be? Do you want my daughter marry an&6. _________old man?” His friend was surprising and asked him,7._________“What do you mean by this?“Your son is four years old when my daughter is two.So when my daughter is twenty, your son will be 40.&& 8._________If my daughter marries your son on the age of 25,&9._________your son will be 50. Doesn’t this mean to letmy daughter marry a old man?” said the man.10.________&E.写作:假如你是KITTY,你想推荐你班同学SIMON 为本学期最佳学生奖得主,请根据下列要点写一封推荐信:1.各门功课学得很好。数学、语文、英语很突出。历史也不错,对中国历史了解很多。2.喜爱体育。篮球打得很好,是校篮球队的成员。3.非常乐于助人。经常在车上给老人让座,为希望工程捐款。4.有一天在回家的路上救了一个落水儿童。Dear Sir/MadamI’d like to_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours faithfullyKitty【学习质疑与反思】_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________7B Unit 5 第十课时Checkout教学案7Bunit5第课时教学案 【教学目标】1. 知识目标:复习情态动词can,could的用法; what,how在表述感叹句时的区别。掌握whole, likely用法。运用表达能力和可能的不同情态动词评估自己的进步 。& 2. 能力目标:评估学生对描述人的形容词的理解情况 。3. 情感目标:在生活中学会帮助别人,做一个乐于助人的学生。 【预习导学】A.根据汉语提示写单词。1.表演_________& 2.家务活_________3.可能的_________4.整个的______5.戏剧_________B.把下列短语译成英语1.做家务_________________2.让某人做某事__________________3.教某人做某事________________4.让某人做某事 ________________&【典型例题精析】这是本单元最后一课,让我们总结一下本单元知识要点。1. can ,& could , 的用法.(1)Can和could都可以表示某人(物)所具备的能力,意为“能”;“会”,但二者在句中不能单独作谓语,需加上合适的动词原形一起构成谓语。其中could是 can 的过去式,表示与过去有关的能力。举一反三:翻译句子a.他会游泳He _______ _______.b.那个姑娘过去会唱歌。The girl ________ _________ in the past.(2)can和could表可能性&Can表示的“可能性大”;could 表示的“可能性小”。举一反三:选词填空(can与could)(1)Scotland(苏格兰) ________ be very warm in September.(2)You _______ be a scientist in the future.2.感叹句& (1)由what构成构成的感叹句三种结构。a. what a/an + 形容词 + 可数名词单数 + 主语 + 谓语!例如:what a hot day it is !&&&& b. what + 形容词 +可数名词复数 + 主语 + 谓语!例如:what good boys and girls they are!&&&&& c. what + 形容词 + 不可数名词 + 主语 + 谓语!例如:what delicious food it is!(2)有how 构成的感叹句两种结构。&a. how + 形容词 + 主语 + 谓语!例如:How useful the book is!&b. How + 副词 + 主语 + 谓语!例如:How carefully she reads!举一反三:(改写同义句)1.How beautiful the girl is!& ______ ______ ______ girl she is!2.What hot tea it is!& ______ ______ the tea is!2. 如何写推荐信 。3. 重要的词组:&给某人让座__________________&&& 参观老年公寓 _________________清理公园_________________& 把火扑灭 ____________________&&&&&&& 小心防火&&& _________________&& 住院&&& _______________使.....远离..... _____________ 在某方面做得好,擅长 ______________& 收到某人来信 __________________ 盼望做某事 ________________在某人去..... 路上________________迷路 ____________________4. likely 是形容词,意思是“可能的” ,be likely to do sth 是其常用句型,表示“可能做某事”。Likely 即可用人也可用物作主语,可用It is likely that ….句型替换。如:He is likely to be right .= It is likely that he is right. 他可能是对的 。举一反三:The meeting is likely to be in the morning.( 改为同义句 )&&&&&&&&& ______ _______ _______ _______ the meeting is in the morning.【目标达成检测】&A. 根据句意及首字母提示,补全单词。1. David is clever. He learns things q______.2. The girl l______ her way and couldn’t find her mother.3. At home Mrs Wu is busy with h__________ all day.4. I spent the w________ afternoon writing to my friend.&5.& The monkey can a________ as ( 像 ) people do.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.用所给动词的正确形式填空。1. I want a person _________ ( teach ) the child how to dance .2. The train is _________( like ) to be late .3.Tell Jim _________ ( not forget )________ ( turn )off the lights when he leaves .4. Can she _________ ( fly ) a kite here 5. Mrs Brown likes flowers very much. She _________ ( not have ) her own garden last year, but now she _________ ( have ) a very big garden.&C. 同义句转换,每空一词。1. I hope to get a letter from you soon.& I hope to _______ ______ you soon.2. She was lost in the big shopping mall that day.&& She ________ ________ _________ in the big shopping mall that day.3. She can’t come back tomorrow.&& She _______ _______ _______ _______ come back tomorrow.4.How exciting the stories are!& _______ _______ _______ they are!【课后训练】A.用适当的介词填空。&1. Simon was born _______ Beijing _______ May 1, 1992.2. ________ my way to school, I lost my watch.&3. Tom will get better results ________ English if he does his best.&4. Millie knows a lot ________ Chinese history.&5. I hope to hear ________ my parents soon.B.单项选择(&&& )1.________ exciting news it is !&&&&& A. What& B. How C. What an& D. How an(&&& )2.--May I play with Jack, Mum?&& --______. He is a lazy boy. A. No, you mustn’t&& B. No, I can’t C. Yes, you do&&& D. Yes, you may(&& )3.--Can you post these postcards for us on your way home? &--________.A. Fine &&&&&&&&&& B. No problem& C. It’s all right&& D.I hope(&& )4.A car hit her yesterday and she is now______. Let’s _______her this afternoon.A. in the hospital, go and to see& B. in hospital, go and seeC. in hospital, go and see&& && D. in the hospital, to go and to see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.完成句子1.老师叫Tom不要再迟到了。The teacher asked Tom ________& ________ ________ late for class again.2. Daniel很有可能会得一等奖。It is _______& ________& _______ Daniel will get the first prize.3.你能教我如何放风筝。Can you teach _________ ________ ________fly a kite.4.我不知道我们什么时候开家长会。I don’t know when _________ _________the _________meeting.5.&他冲进正在燃烧的房子去救一位有病的老人。He rushed into the_______ house_______ ________a sick old man.D.完形填空During the war, an English pilot(飞行员)was hurt. But he was __1__by a group of nuns(修女). He had been very __2__ and lost his sense(知觉). When he came to himself he was__3__ to find a woman beside him. It was Sister Mary. She said to him, “This is a woman hospital. We have many girls here learning to be nurses. We will hide you here as long as__4__, but you will have to follow our advice.”The pilot__5__ to dress himself up as a nurse. He could not talk with the nurses or the nuns. He had to stay in a small room as __6__ as possible. He was asked to shave(刮胡子) every day, wearing a beautiful cap, and the nurse’s uniforms. It was a very difficult time, however he didn’t feel very__7__ especially when one of the nursing girls caught his eyes. She was very quiet, and ran away whenever she saw him looking at her. The pilot found___8__ fall in love with her.One day he found the nurse working in the kitchen alone. He went over to her and said, “Please don’t do that. I love you so much.” He started to put his arms__9__ the nurse, and then drew back__10__. He found that the nurse was actually another pilot saved by the nuns just like himself.(&& )1.A.caught && B. saved &&& C. killed &&& D. helped(&& )2.A.lucky &&B. hungry && C. strong && D. weak(&& )3.A.angry&&B. sorry &&& C. surprised && D. worried(&& )4.A.possible && B. able &&& C. possibly && D. need(&& )5.A.decided && B. liked &&& C. agreed && D. asked(&& )6.A.soon &&B. much &&& C. early &&& D. late(&& )7.A.lonely&&B. alone &&& C. hungry && D. hungrily(&& )8.A.her &&& B. him &&& C. herself && D. himself(&& )9.A.behind&&B. in front of && C. around && D. on (&& )10.A.happily && B. sadly &&& C. in surprise && D. in danger&E.阅读理解&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My grandfather was a teacher, he was the headteacher of a school for boys between the ages of thirteen and eighteen. I know that he was a kind and gentle(温柔的)man at heart, because when I was young, he gave me presents, and sat me on his knees, and told me stories. But I believe the boys at his school were afraid of him.At school, when he walked into a room full of noisy boys, there was silence at once. When he looked at a boy with a certain look in his eyes, that boy went red in the face, and looked down at his shoes. If a boy brought him poor, careless work, the work that was not the best that boy could do, my grandfather picked up the boy’s book and threw it across the room, shouting, “Do it all again, and bring it back first thing in the morning!” If the boy was late, or if he forgot to bring the work, he had to do it again, and again, and yet again. My grandfather never forgot. He was a very different man at school, from the man I saw day by day in his own home.(&& )1.My grandfather was_______.A. a kind and gentle teacherB. a teacher who gave presents to the pupilsC. the headteacher of a boys’ schoolD. afraid of the headteacher(&& )2. When he looked at a boy in a certain way, that boy________.A. went red and could not return my grandfather’s lookB. looked back at my grandfather’s red faceC. looked at his shoes to see if they were dirtyD. went red in the face because his shoes were dirty(&& )3. My grandfather did not like to receive_______.A. worse work than he could do himselfB. work that the boys could not doC. work that was not as good as the boys could doD. the most careful work that the boys could do(&& )4.When he received poor work, my grandfather_______.A. shouted at the boy and threw his work across the roomB. went red in the faceC. threw the book on the floor, and shouted across the roomD. threw the book at the boy(&& )5.He was a different man at home in that_______.A. he didn’t get angry at school like he did at homeB. he was not as gentle at homeC. he did not throw books about at school like he did at homeD. he did not get angry at home&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 ties 的文章

随机推荐