联系我时,请一定说明是在【綦江在线】上看到的。綦江在线提醒你:请警惕招聘骗局,如网络兼职、刷单等,同时叫你先打款的都是骗子!导航 &
家装电话销售可感兴趣?电话咨询:
房产中介公司来不,要的话联系
免责声明:
1.本论坛所有帖子仅代表作者本人意见和观点,不代表本论坛立场。
2.请尊重网络道德,不发表污言秽语,不侵犯他人的权利和个人隐私。
3.请遵守国家的法律法规,不发布违法、违规信息,并对自己的行为承担全部民事和刑事责任。
4.请遵守论坛规则和版规,不进行刷屏、重复发帖、恶意顶贴、恶意灌水等行为,若有违反,有权予以删除。
5.转载文章请注明出自“( )” 并署上作者姓名,商业用途须获得作者和本论坛授权。Appt today... Pleeeease induce me 🙏🏼 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Appt today... Pleeeease induce me 🙏🏼
Jessica630929
Posted 09/23/2016
I am miserable! 39 weeks 5 days... I really hope my doctor tells me to get my bag and come to the hospital tonight for an induction! Wishful thinking...
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 09/23/2016
GO BUY CLARGY SAGE OIL!!!! I used it in a bath 2 days in a row and went into labor on day 2. It's at GNC
Posted 09/23/2016
At my 39 week appointment on Tuesday, I was hoping my doctor would say DD
(dear daughter) would be here any second! Of course that was not the case. I was told I was 3cm and 70-80% effaced and was given a 50% chance of having her by next week. Guess I'll take it but I just really want to have her in my arms now
Jessica630929 &middot
Posted 09/23/2016
I'm in waiting for him to come see me... going to ask for a membrane sweep while he's checking me! I have clary sage oil at home and will be using it after this appointment even though I think the stuff smells god awful! Lol
Jessica630929 &middot
Posted 09/23/2016
I was 1-2 centimeters dialted but he could stretch me to a 3, 50% effaced and had the membrane sweep... scheduled to be checked Monday to determine whether I will start cervadil Monday afternoon or just go in Tuesday morning and start pitocin.
Posted 09/23/2016
How much was the clary sage oil at gnc? It's $46 for 15ml at our local herb shop!!!??!!
Jessica630929 &middot
Posted 09/23/2016
How much was the clary sage oil at gnc? It&#39;s $46 for 15ml at our local he...
That price sounds about right for the "good stuff" that is actual clary sage oil and not diluted with other stuff. I have doterra brand and I remember it was pretty pricey... otherwise I wouldn't buy it if I wasn't guaranteed it would speed up the process lol. I haven't applied any yet.. I've been cramping all day since having the membrane sweep and am getting some things done around the house before Baby day gets here, but as soon as it is time to relax I will put some on.
In Reply to FunMoonMoon
To reply to All, click the X.
Add a comment
Uploading...
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Between this time and 6 months of age, he'll develop the ability to make some of these sounds, which means you may hear the words you've been dreaming about, namely "mama" and "dada."
By now, your baby may play with her hands and feet for a few minutes at a time. She's quite fond of doing one action over and over again until she's sure of the result. Then she'll switch things up a bit to see if the result is different.
Encourage your baby's laughs, giggles, and smiles with funny faces and lots of general silliness. You don't need special toys or instruments to create them. Simply click your tongue, whistle, or make animal noises — your baby will love it!
You may decide to alternate going-to-bed activities with your partner (you do the bath, he reads the story, and so on).
Your baby can't express his emotions in the same complex way you can. Although he can clearly let you know when he's happy or unhappy, his ability to demonstrate his love and sense of humor is just developing.
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
It's that easy???
I'm 38 weeks and 2 days. I have an appointment tomorrow and next week, but at...
By dimpli96
My doctor considers this appointment my 40 week appt. Last appt (39 weeks) he said if things didn't start...
By JustineDestiny
Since the anatomy scan baby girl has measured ahead, and at my 38 week appointment we discussed induction...
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites

我要回帖

更多关于 pcf8591 的文章

随机推荐