为什么部落冲突5本神阵语言选的中文语言别人说的英文翻译不了

部落冲突内部聊天翻译,因为部落里面有一些外国玩家,所以他们说英语,我英语不好,所以问问大家,有什_百度知道当前位置: &
求翻译:声明,在和我交朋友之前,必须明确的一点,就是语言问题,本人只会中文和英语,不会其他语言,所以不会讲汉语或英语的朋友,不要加我为好友,因为我们根本无法沟通,多谢合作!是什么意思?
声明,在和我交朋友之前,必须明确的一点,就是语言问题,本人只会中文和英语,不会其他语言,所以不会讲汉语或英语的朋友,不要加我为好友,因为我们根本无法沟通,多谢合作!
问题补充:
Statement, and I make friends in, you must clear the fact that the language problem, I would only Chinese and English, not other languages, so do not speak Chinese or English friends, do not add me as friend, because we do can not communicate. Thank you!
In that statement, it is essential to be clear and I made friends with a point, and that is the question of the language and I will only Chinese and English, and not other language, so we will not speak Chinese or English friend, do not add to my friends, because we will not be able to communicate,
Before the statement, becomes friends in and me, must be clear about, is the language question, myself only speak Chinese and English, cannot other languages, therefore cannot speak Chinese or English friend, do not have to add me is the good friend, because we are unable to communicate radically, m
The statement, and before I make friends, it must be clear, is the language issue, I will only Chinese and English, not in other languages, so can't speak Chinese or English friends, do not add me as a friend, because we cannot communicate, thank cooperation!
Statement, and I make friends in, you must clear the fact that the language problem, I would only Chinese and English, not other languages, so do not speak Chinese or English friends, do not add me as friend, because we do can not communicate. Thank you!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!两种不同的语言有没有关联比如说:中文和英文.在古代,第一个外国人来中国,和一个中国人交谈,到最后是怎么会懂得翻译中文?现在也许会有什么翻译机器翻译某种语言,但在古代压根就没有,难道双方都是经过漫长的阶段才会理解对方的语言并翻译?
我想是.因为那异国语言的人应该是彻底的融入了当地生活从生活中渐渐的拼凑出所有的认知与语言能力然后才学会了当地语言但我想那是漫长而用生活渗透的生命语言
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码玩部落冲突,我一般语言都是英语,所以我经常看到老外讲话。有时候我说话、他们就问我为什么是在中国的部_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 部落冲突7本布局 的文章

随机推荐