您的手机型号为
该游戏为通用版本,无需选择机型适配
下载方式:下载到电脑下载到手机
其他下载方式
暂无其他下载
使用拇指玩客户端 “搜索功能”扫描
二维码扫描
下载 疯狂橄榄球移动版
使用高速下载疯狂橄榄球移动版游戏需要安装拇指玩电脑版,拇指玩电脑版使用迅雷引擎下载,速度飞快!
注:安装后请重启浏览器进入此页面下载
无需root(截图、存档、跑分)
不支持游戏手柄
疯狂橄榄球移动版 游戏截图(共6张)
疯狂橄榄球移动版 游戏简介
疯狂橄榄球移动版(Madden NFL Mobile)是开发的一款体育竞技类游戏。疯狂橄榄球移动版(Madden NFL Mobile)的官方介绍砰!在紧张激烈的拼杀中战胜您的好友。《MADDEN NFL》是一款开创性的掌上橄榄球游戏。收集现役和传奇NFL球星,然后让他们为您喜爱的NFL球队效力。整个赛季玩不停 – 实时比赛和新鲜挑战赛让您随时随地过足瘾。如果您是《MADDEN NFL》的忠实粉丝,就一定要试试这款专为移动平台设计的快节奏正统MADDEN游戏!打造最强球队选择您喜爱的NFL队伍并将其打造成最强MADDEN NFL球队。收集、管理并升级真实赛场上的NFL球员,定制您的理想阵容。精挑细选,演绎梦幻橄榄球。创造对手MADDEN NFL深知您首先是个球员,所以让您在球场上考验您的球队。点击地图上的对手切磋技艺,或是挑战好友。在快速进攻战中奋勇拼杀 – 或是在16轮制完整赛季中建功立业,让您的球队加入超级杯的角逐。用改进的模拟摇杆控制系统进行攻防操作,游戏如流水般顺畅。与真实NFL紧密联系根据真实赛事和球员进行实时更新,将NFL赛季的紧张与精彩送到您手中。参加每日挑战,赢得丰厚奖励 - 整个赛季忙不停。这就是我们的次世代橄榄球游戏,这就是《MADDEN NFL Mobile》。
疯狂橄榄球移动版 (Madden NFL Mobile) 更新说明:
预备,一,二,开球!我们在最新版更新中加入了联赛模式。快到个人联赛中与好友同场竞技,看看谁才是Madden赛季的王者!完整更新内容包括:o 联赛模式:与好友开启联赛角逐,一路冲击联赛冠军o 与联赛成员分享收益 – 如果联赛中的某个成员购买了Madden Cash,那么所有人都能得到奖励!
疯狂橄榄球移动版(Madden NFL Mobile)是开发的一款体育竞技类游戏。疯狂橄榄球移动版(Madden NFL Mobile)的官方介绍砰!在紧张激烈的拼杀中战胜您的好友。《MADDEN NFL》是一款开创性的掌上橄榄球游戏。收集现役和传奇NFL球星,然后让他们为您喜爱的NFL球队效力。整个赛季玩不停 – 实时比赛和新鲜挑战赛让您随时随地过足瘾。如果您是《MADDEN NFL》的忠实粉丝,就一定要试试这款专为移动平台设计的快节奏正统MADDEN游戏!打造最强球队选择您喜爱的NFL队伍并将其打造成最强MADDEN NFL球队。收集、管理并升级真实赛场上的NFL球员,定制您的理想阵容。精挑细选,演绎梦幻橄榄球。创造对手MADDEN NFL深知您首先是个球员,所以让您在球场上考验您的球队。点击地图上的对手切磋技艺,或是挑战好友。在快速进攻战中奋勇拼杀 – 或是在16轮制完整赛季中建功立业,让您的球队加入超级杯的角逐。用改进的模拟摇杆控制系统进行攻防操作,游戏如流水般顺畅。与真实NFL紧密联系根据真实赛事和球员进行实时更新,将NFL赛季的紧张与精彩送到您手中。参加每日挑战,赢得丰厚奖励 - 整个赛季忙不停。这就是我们的次世代橄榄球游戏,这就是《MADDEN NFL Mobile》。
疯狂橄榄球移动版 (Madden NFL Mobile) 更新说明:
预备,一,二,开球!我们在最新版更新中加入了联赛模式。快到个人联赛中与好友同场竞技,看看谁才是Madden赛季的王者!完整更新内容包括:o 联赛模式:与好友开启联赛角逐,一路冲击联赛冠军o 与联赛成员分享收益 – 如果联赛中的某个成员购买了Madden Cash,那么所有人都能得到奖励!
华硕 Nexus 7 Ⅱ
游戏攻略新闻评测
还没有人发布游戏攻略哦,
还没有人发布游戏评测哦,
疯狂橄榄球移动版 相关游戏
最近流行的安卓手机游戏
该开发商的其他游戏
1549次下载
1.5万次下载
1.7万次下载
体育竞技游戏/
1660次下载
1857次下载
5615次下载
3551次下载
1157次下载
1973次下载
1470次下载
2028次下载
6.9万次下载
683万次下载
197万次下载
155万次下载
105万次下载
51万次下载
49万次下载
47万次下载
47万次下载
43万次下载
21万次下载
13万次下载
13万次下载
12万次下载
7.8万次下载
5.8万次下载
5.7万次下载
5.3万次下载
5.1万次下载
4.6万次下载
4.5万次下载
4.2万次下载
4.1万次下载
3.6万次下载
3.4万次下载
3.2万次下载
安卓游戏排行榜/
8.7万次下载
8.2万次下载
6.7万次下载
6.5万次下载
6.5万次下载
6.1万次下载
5.3万次下载
5.2万次下载
4.8万次下载
223万次下载
221万次下载
162万次下载
117万次下载
102万次下载
100万次下载
94万次下载
88万次下载
87万次下载
87万次下载Madden NFL Mobile on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store…If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Madden NFL Mobile by Electronic Arts, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I have iTunes to open it now.
Madden NFL Mobile
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
APP STORE EDITORS’ CHOICE“It looks great, and more importantly, it’s fun.” – Slim Gamer“Player models are crisp, animations are smooth, and the sound effects are evocative of many a Sunday afternoon.” – 148AppsIt’s MADDEN season! Dominate your friends in intense head-to-head shootouts. This is MADDEN NFL like you’ve never seen it on mobile. Collect current and legendary NFL stars, then put them in action on your favorite NFL team. Play all season long – we’ve got live events and fresh challenges to connect you to the action anytime, anywhere.This app offer in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See /kb/HT4213 for more info.If you’re a MADDEN NFL fan, try this fast-paced and original MADDEN game – built exclusively for mobile! BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM Choose your favorite NFL franchise and make it your ultimate MADDEN NFL team. Customize your roster with real NFL players you collect, manage, and upgrade. Make savvy selections and play out your football fantasy.CREATE RIVALRIESMADDEN NFL knows you’re a player first, so test your team on the field. Tap rivals all over the map, and challenge friends, too. Go head-to-head in quick offensive shootouts – or go big in a full 16-game season and take your team to the Super Bowl. Run your offense and defense with an improved analog stick control system and gameplay smooth as a perfect spiral.CONNECT TO THE REAL NFLLive updates from real events and players put all the intensity of the NFL season right in your hands. Rush into daily challenges and earn awesome rewards – all season long.This is the next generation of football games. This is MADDEN NFL Mobile.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
Hey, MADDEN fans! We’ve got a Super Bowl-sized update for you with tons of improvements to Live Events, seasons, and more. Highlights include: o The Skills Trainer takes your game to the next level – test your skills in Live Events!
o New Achievements to confirm your bragging rightso Head-to-head Live Events let you challenge your toughest rivals for gridiron gloryo Personalized seasons based on your playoff status We’ve also put in work behind-the-scenes to keep things running smoothly. Thanks for playing MADDEN NFL Mobile.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Really good and fun game
REALLY GOOD
Recommend this game for everyone!
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.0.6Size: 88.2 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: EA Swiss SarlCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&486 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&2262 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
1,000 + 50 Bonus Points$11.99500 Points$5.79200 Points + Pro Pack$2.292,000 + 200 Bonus Points$22.99100 Points$1.195,000 + 750 Bonus Points$57.9910,000 + 2,000 Bonus Points$119.99300 Points$3.497,500 + 1,000 Bonus Points$84.994,000 + 600 Bonus Points$45.99
More Apps by Electronic ArtsMadden NFL Mobile on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Madden NFL Mobile by Electronic Arts, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Madden NFL Mobile
By Electronic Arts
Editors' Choice
Description
APP STORE EDITORS’ CHOICE“It looks great, and more importantly, it’s fun.” – Slim Gamer“Player models are crisp, animations are smooth, and the sound effects are evocative of many a Sunday afternoon.” – 148AppsIt’s MADDEN season! Dominate your friends in intense head-to-head shootouts. This is MADDEN NFL like you’ve never seen it on mobile. Collect current and legendary NFL stars, then put them in action on your favorite NFL team. Play all season long – we’ve got live events and fresh challenges to connect you to the action anytime, anywhere.This app offer in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See /kb/HT4213 for more info.If you’re a MADDEN NFL fan, try this fast-paced and original MADDEN game – built exclusively for mobile! BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM Choose your favorite NFL franchise and make it your ultimate MADDEN NFL team. Customize your roster with real NFL players you collect, manage, and upgrade. Make savvy selections and play out your football fantasy.CREATE RIVALRIESMADDEN NFL knows you’re a player first, so test your team on the field. Tap rivals all over the map, and challenge friends, too. Go head-to-head in quick offensive shootouts – or go big in a full 16-game season and take your team to the Super Bowl. Run your offense and defense with an improved analog stick control system and gameplay smooth as a perfect spiral.CONNECT TO THE REAL NFLLive updates from real events and players put all the intensity of the NFL season right in your hands. Rush into daily challenges and earn awesome rewards – all season long.This is the next generation of football games. This is MADDEN NFL Mobile.
Hey, MADDEN fans! We’ve got a Super Bowl-sized update for you with tons of improvements to Live Events, seasons, and more. Highlights include: o The Skills Trainer takes your game to the next level – test your skills in Live Events!
o New Achievements to confirm your bragging rightso Head-to-head Live Events let you challenge your toughest rivals for gridiron gloryo Personalized seasons based on your playoff status We’ve also put in work behind-the-scenes to keep things running smoothly. Thanks for playing MADDEN NFL Mobile.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great Gameplay and Concept
Best Madden version in years. Gameplay is smooth and intuitive. The controls aren't overly complex but unique enough to allow for skill. The different modes are fun and change up the challenges. Many of the early bugs and issues were fixed with updates. Trophies are easier to get and I feel as though the odds of getting elite players in mini games and packs has increased. For those that say you must pay money to win: nonsense. I've played for about two months and never spent a dime. It takes time, but if you are careful about where you spend, and use the auction house right, you can build a solid team. My team is 91 overall, and all my starting skill position players (QB, WRs, TE, RB) are 92-94 overall. I am one NFL domination card away from Richard Sherman (99 OVR) and am close on a few Captain and Road to the Playoff sets (my favorite sets). Fantastic and addicting game, and if you give it time you can build a very solid team. My one recommendation would be to give out a Rookie Legend card for winning 10 Super Bowls. The players I got for Season Mode's biggest milestone were 85 and 88 OVR. Relatively weak considering by that point I had 88 and 90 OVR players in those respective positions. And I have never seen a coveted rookie legend card in any of the packs I've bought. Perhaps giving those out for 10 super bowl victories might be fun. In summation, one of the best free apps I own, though. Well done, EA.
Almost there...
&Please wait just a moment as new content is downloaded to your device.& What this phrase actually means: Hope you weren't in the middle of playing. That beautiful interception you just made at the 19, and ran back for an 81 yard touchdown...yeah, that didn't actually happen. How about we replay that, only this time it's going down a little different. Yeah, we said sorry, well it was implied. Besides, quit complaining. We let you play for free!!So, about the free part...if you want to be at all decent, you will need to grind away for years. Then you can hopefully afford the throw aways from any player that has spent money on the game. Yeah, I know, it's the fremium model, it just gets old. I think most of us can agree we are tired of fremium. This game could milk you dry. Which is actually a testimate to the fact that it is a decent play. Fix the few issues, like the O and D lines clashing, glitching, staying like that for 30 secs, then the ball flying out. A spin move against the d-line shooting your HB 10 yards sideways. The updating in the middle of play. Fix the AI, like every other review on here says, it shouldn't jump from enjoyable to impossible, I disagree that this happens in S2, but it is a huge difference there, and it does become impossible soon after. Fix these things and this is likely a 5-star game. An infuriating 5-star game!!
5 star potential, 2 star reality
I'll start w/ a tip - get you fingers accustomed to double tapping home and swiping the app closed before plays complete. If you're fast enough it gives you a restart of that play, saving lots of frustration. It's unfortunate you need to know this trick. The game has 5 star potential, but anyone who plays it beyond season 2 or 3 quickly sees the problems. First, this should be called Madden Fantasy NFL, because you can't actually play as the team you like. You have to collect various players from multiple teams to compete. Most other issues are related to the game being &free to play.& Examples: I've got several 90+ elite players, yet sub 80 CPU players are still faster and smarter. Opposing teams always knows your plays in advance. The stamina bar is too slow and regularly gets behind when it should be filling up. I've lost over 60,000 coins in the auction house: bought a collectible, took my coins, card later disappeared. Obviously this is designed to get you to spend money, but all it ends up being is unbalanced and bogus. Why would I spend money on elites and stamina if you're just going to cheat me in-game anyway, or else server issues will eat it? It's frustrating because the game is really well set up otherwise. I'd pay as much as $10-$15 for it straight up without all the freemium nonsense. But you won't see one dime from me as is.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.0.6Size: 88.2 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: EA Swiss SarlCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&14332 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&53180 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
500 Points$4.991,000 + 50 Bonus Points$9.992,000 + 200 Bonus Points$19.99200 Points + Pro Pack$1.99100 Points$0.995,000 + 750 Bonus Points$49.9910,000 + 2,000 Bonus Points$99.99Free - 500 Points$4.997,500 + 1,000 Bonus Points$74.99300 Points$2.99
More by Electronic Arts
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.iTunes 的 App Store 中的“Madden NFL Mobile”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Electronic Arts 的免费 App Madden NFL Mobile,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Madden NFL Mobile
开发商:Electronic Arts
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
APP STORE编辑推荐“它看起来很棒,更重要的是,它很好玩。” – Slim Gamer“球员建模很精致,动画也很流畅,它的音效让人想起周日下午的比赛。” – 148Apps现在是MADDEN赛季!在紧张激烈的拼杀中战胜您的好友。《MADDEN NFL》是一款开创性的掌上橄榄球游戏。收集现役和传奇NFL球星,然后让他们为您喜爱的NFL球队效力。整个赛季玩不停 – 实时比赛和新鲜挑战赛让您随时随地过足瘾。此应用程序提供内购功能。您可以在设备设置中禁用内购。访问/kb/HT4213了解更多信息。如果您是《MADDEN NFL》的忠实粉丝,就一定要试试这款专为移动平台设计的快节奏正统MADDEN游戏!打造最强球队选择您喜爱的NFL队伍并将其打造成最强MADDEN NFL球队。收集、管理并升级真实赛场上的NFL球员,定制您的理想阵容。精挑细选,演绎梦幻橄榄球。创造对手MADDEN NFL深知您首先是个球员,所以让您在球场上考验您的球队。点击地图上的对手切磋技艺,或是挑战好友。在快速进攻战中奋勇拼杀 – 或是在16轮制完整赛季中建功立业,让您的球队加入超级杯的角逐。用改进的模拟摇杆控制系统进行攻防操作,游戏如流水般顺畅。与真实NFL紧密联系根据真实赛事和球员进行实时更新,将FL赛季的紧张与精彩送到您手中。参加每日挑战,赢得丰厚奖励 - 整个赛季忙不停。这就是我们的次世代橄榄球游戏,这就是《MADDEN NFL Mobile》。
版本 1.0.6 中的新功能
嘿,亲爱的MADDEN粉丝们!我们刚刚完成了一个和超级杯那么大的更新,在实时比赛、赛季活动等方面做出了数不清的改进。这次更新的重要内容包括:o 技能训练模式将游戏提升到全新层次 – 在实时比赛中测试您的技巧!o 新的成就系统供您四处炫耀o 一对一实时比赛让您挑战最难缠的对手并获得赛场荣耀o 根据您的季后赛状态呈现个性化赛季我们还做出了一些幕后调整以便让游戏更加顺畅。感谢您玩《MADDEN NFL Mobile》。
很不错的游戏!
球员系统合理,省去了各种升级环节,数据也很清晰。不足的是拍卖系统不够完善,每次点个什么再回去就要重新输入搜索条件,另外,活动是跟着美国时区来的这一点真是亚历山大啊
游戏不错 但有中文就好了
登陆时间太长
游戏确实是好游戏 ,只是没有中文,有中文得话游戏更好了
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.0.6大小: 88.2 MB语言: 英语开发商: EA Swiss Sarl兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5、iPhone 6 和 iPhone 6 Plus 优化。
&&&&&70 份评分
&&&&&247 份评分
热门 App 内购买项目
500 Points?30.001,000 + 50 Bonus Points?68.005,000 + 750 Bonus Points?328.002,000 + 200 Bonus Points?128.00200 Points + Pro Pack?12.00100 Points?6.0010,000 + 2,000 Bonus Points?648.007,500 + 1,000 Bonus Points?488.00
更多Electronic Arts产品Madden NFL Mobile on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Madden NFL Mobile
By Electronic Arts
Editors' Choice
Description
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great Gameplay and Concept
Best Madden version in years. Gameplay is smooth and intuitive. The controls aren't overly complex but unique enough to allow for skill. The different modes are fun and change up the challenges. Many of the early bugs and issues were fixed with updates. Trophies are easier to get and I feel as though the odds of getting elite players in mini games and packs has increased. For those that say you must pay money to win: nonsense. I've played for about two months and never spent a dime. It takes time, but if you are careful about where you spend, and use the auction house right, you can build a solid team. My team is 91 overall, and all my starting skill position players (QB, WRs, TE, RB) are 92-94 overall. I am one NFL domination card away from Richard Sherman (99 OVR) and am close on a few Captain and Road to the Playoff sets (my favorite sets). Fantastic and addicting game, and if you give it time you can build a very solid team. My one recommendation would be to give out a Rookie Legend card for winning 10 Super Bowls. The players I got for Season Mode's biggest milestone were 85 and 88 OVR. Relatively weak considering by that point I had 88 and 90 OVR players in those respective positions. And I have never seen a coveted rookie legend card in any of the packs I've bought. Perhaps giving those out for 10 super bowl victories might be fun. In summation, one of the best free apps I own, though. Well done, EA.
Almost there...
&Please wait just a moment as new content is downloaded to your device.& What this phrase actually means: Hope you weren't in the middle of playing. That beautiful interception you just made at the 19, and ran back for an 81 yard touchdown...yeah, that didn't actually happen. How about we replay that, only this time it's going down a little different. Yeah, we said sorry, well it was implied. Besides, quit complaining. We let you play for free!!So, about the free part...if you want to be at all decent, you will need to grind away for years. Then you can hopefully afford the throw aways from any player that has spent money on the game. Yeah, I know, it's the fremium model, it just gets old. I think most of us can agree we are tired of fremium. This game could milk you dry. Which is actually a testimate to the fact that it is a decent play. Fix the few issues, like the O and D lines clashing, glitching, staying like that for 30 secs, then the ball flying out. A spin move against the d-line shooting your HB 10 yards sideways. The updating in the middle of play. Fix the AI, like every other review on here says, it shouldn't jump from enjoyable to impossible, I disagree that this happens in S2, but it is a huge difference there, and it does become impossible soon after. Fix these things and this is likely a 5-star game. An infuriating 5-star game!!
5 star potential, 2 star reality
I'll start w/ a tip - get you fingers accustomed to double tapping home and swiping the app closed before plays complete. If you're fast enough it gives you a restart of that play, saving lots of frustration. It's unfortunate you need to know this trick. The game has 5 star potential, but anyone who plays it beyond season 2 or 3 quickly sees the problems. First, this should be called Madden Fantasy NFL, because you can't actually play as the team you like. You have to collect various players from multiple teams to compete. Most other issues are related to the game being &free to play.& Examples: I've got several 90+ elite players, yet sub 80 CPU players are still faster and smarter. Opposing teams always knows your plays in advance. The stamina bar is too slow and regularly gets behind when it should be filling up. I've lost over 60,000 coins in the auction house: bought a collectible, took my coins, card later disappeared. Obviously this is designed to get you to spend money, but all it ends up being is unbalanced and bogus. Why would I spend money on elites and stamina if you're just going to cheat me in-game anyway, or else server issues will eat it? It's frustrating because the game is really well set up otherwise. I'd pay as much as $10-$15 for it straight up without all the freemium nonsense. But you won't see one dime from me as is.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&14332 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&53180 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
500 Points$4.991,000 + 50 Bonus Points$9.992,000 + 200 Bonus Points$19.99200 Points + Pro Pack$1.99100 Points$0.995,000 + 750 Bonus Points$49.9910,000 + 2,000 Bonus Points$99.99Free - 500 Points$4.997,500 + 1,000 Bonus Points$74.99300 Points$2.99
More by Electronic Arts
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 joanie madden 的文章

随机推荐