Show Threads
Show Posts
Please support me that I
earned the rank &S3V3N OP6 U)
Wysłane z mojego
LG-D855 przy użyciu &S3V3N OP4 (quote)
work &S3V3N OP4 Soon CenterClocl & ART
&S3V3N OP3 Thank mate for help us to share our workspas2001
Android 5.1 might be just around the corner. Google’s former flagship phone, the &
By Tomek Kondrat
The latest market report from research firm IDC shows that Xiaomi’s success has overshadowed the &
By Mario Tom&s Serrafero
Today we bring you four new forums for all your XDA needs and pleasures. With an equal &
By Mario Tom&s Serrafero
Some Android users prefer to stay away from the Google Play Store. However, keeping outdated &
By Tomek Kondrat
Thread Closed
[MOD]3Minit Battery Mod V10H/I/J [Over 1070 new battery icon][ART support]
working on LG G2 with cloudy G3 rom V.1.3 but now on V.2 dose not work
any solution
brightness slider
Any chance you will be able to get the mod set where the d850 doesn't lose the brightness slider check box?
Why i can't rename to LGSystemUI.apk?
I'm using root explorer
Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app
1,179 posts
Originally Posted by amrnagy16680
working on LG G2 with cloudy G3 rom V.1.3 but now on V.2 dose not work
any solution
LG G3 vs LG G3A ...... Dpi xD
Wysłane z mojego LG-D855 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Thanks @ for your work!
Please update the mod to work on Cloudyg3 rom!
Originally Posted by vladmir
Thanks @ for your work!
1,179 posts
Originally Posted by vladmir
Thanks @ for your work!
Everyone can only ask, but nothing by himself gives
Ask a developer of department G2 - may be interested
no we ask you
you creat the mod then you have to update it
pleaaaaaaase pleeeeeease
ofcourse if you have time and if you want to help us .. we don't want to annoying you ... if you want to help us we will be greatfull .. thanks for every thing you do to us
Recognized Contributor
Laramie, Wyoming
5,036 posts
Hmm all Works on AT&T Except when trying other battery like users or in that list there shows downloading but nothing there any idea? @
1,303 posts
Originally Posted by Venom0642
Hmm all Works on AT&T Except when trying other battery like users or in that list there shows downloading but nothing there any idea? @
I had the same issue on my sprint G3. Downloaded and installed the apk (not the system one) from here
and it worked.
Only oddity I have is systemUI crash when typing the encryption password on boot
Thread Closed
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
We're SocialChange Your Battery Style on Android with 3Minit Mod
Tomek Kondrat · Jul 29, 2014 at 04:00 pm
Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod
The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t offer the percentage remaining, customizable colors, and so on. Basically, it’s not something that most of us here on XDA are looking for. Luckily, you can change your default white or blue battery style to something more fancy with just few steps.
The battery style can look really nice and colorful. XDA Senior Member
created a mod that gives you the ability to browse from over one thousand battery types. With a single click, the 3Minit Battery Mod will download and set the battery type onto the status bar. The application will download only those files that are needed by the currently selected battery type, so you don’t need to worry about the storage usage.
To change your current battery type, you need to install the application. After doing so, decomplie your SystemUI.apk and change a few lines of code in the XML files. You need to extract the contents of the archive provided by gharrington to the decompiled APK folders and re-compile it back. After pushing it to your ROM, you’ll get an option to select one of the battery types. Your phone must be rooted, otherwise you won’t be able to push the file back to /system partition.
If you want to have access to over a thousand of battery types, head over to the
to learn more.
Want something on the XDA Portal?
Please enable JavaScript to view comments.
Mario Tomás Serrafero · Feb 17, 2015 at 04:04 pm ·
Today we bring you four new forums for all your XDA needs and pleasures. With an equal share of wearables and phones, we'd like to introduce you to this set of devices that you will be able to discuss or contribute towards on the site, starting today. First in line we've got the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6's forum, which will undoubtedly be an attractive new board for many enthusiasts, power users and developers. Next up we've got the Huawei Ascend G6, a modestly...
Emil Kako · Feb 17, 2015 at 01:30 pm ·
We recently had a discussion on what we thought the
was, and interestingly, the most upvoted comment was the Lamborghini phone. Now, it's time to discuss the most beautiful of Android phones that OEMs have offered us. What do you think is the most aesthetically pleasing Android phone ever released?
Mario Tomás Serrafero · Feb 17, 2015 at 12:14 pm ·
Samsung has been in a thick conundrum this past year, as the company has seen their profits stumble season after season, with the last quarter hitting a disappointing $4.87 billion in revenue when the year before they had a much stronger $7.7 billion figure in the same fourth quarter. Numerous news surrounding Samsung's imminent demise surfaced, many focusing on their inability to sustain a it is no secret their Galaxy S line has lost much of its appeal to...
TOP COMMUNITY APPs
Change behavior of system and apps without touching an APK.
Record your Android screen.
XDA TV - MOST RECENT VIDEO
BUY/SELL ON SWAPPA
Samsung Galaxy S 4 (Verizon) [SCH-I545]
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (AT&T) [N910A]
Samsung Galaxy S III (Sprint) [SPH-L710]
Nexus 6 (Unlocked)
Samsung Galaxy S 5 (AT&T) [SM-G900A]
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality.
Copyright (C) xda-developers.