在线等微信 谢谢快快

大家帮忙翻译一封信!!!!要翻译成英语!!!!!!!超级急!!!!快快快!!!我在线等!!!谢谢了_百度知道
大家帮忙翻译一封信!!!!要翻译成英语!!!!!!!超级急!!!!快快快!!!我在线等!!!谢谢了
亲爱的叔叔阿姨和朋友:
首先感谢大家给我这一次出国学习的机会,感谢叔叔阿姨在以后二十多天里的精心照顾、安排。在以后的二十多天里给叔叔阿姨添麻烦了!不好意思!
我的中文名字叫陈颖,英文名字叫Sonia.我今年13岁了。我会讲中文和一点英语。我是一个初中生,我现在上七年级。我是一个可爱的女孩。
我以前从来没有访问过美国,我想交到一些新的美国朋友。我想学习更多的英语,让我的英语成绩更好。我觉得美国是一个十分有趣的国家,并且美国人对人们都很友好,所以我想参加住家项目。
我喜欢看书还有和我的朋友一起玩。我最喜欢的运动是打羽毛球,我最喜欢的科目是语文和英语,应为它们很有趣。我最喜欢的书籍是哈利波特,它看起让人十分轻松。
我们家有三个人,爸爸,妈妈和我。我们一家人生活得十分快乐!
我通常在早上6:30起床,在7点吃早饭。在7:30分左右去学校,学校上课是在8点。
你们还可以给我打电话,号码是138*********。最后,欢迎来到成都,欢迎来到我家做客!
请大家帮帮忙!!!!千万不要是网址!!!一定要是翻译好了的!!可以只翻译第一段!!!我实在太急了!!!!!!看在我在线等的份上请大家帮帮忙!!!!我会加分的!!!!!谢谢!!!在线等!!!
提问者采纳
Dear uncles aunt and friend: you are good! first thanks everybody for me this study abroad opportunity, will thank uncle aunt in the later more than 20 day in careful attendances, the arrangement. Aunt put to trouble in later more than 20 the days for uncle! Embarrassed! my Chinese name was called Chen Ying, English name to be called Sonia. me this year 13 years old. I will speak Chinese and an English. I am a junior high pupil, I in now seven grades. I am a lovable girl. I before has not visited the US, I want to hand over some new American friends. I want to study more English, lets my English result be better. I thought that the US is a very interesting country, and the American is very friendly to the people, therefore I want to participate in the house project. I like reading also have with the friend of mine play together. I most like the movement plays the badminton, I most like the subject is the language and English, should be very interesting for them. I most like the books are Harry Potter, it looked lets the human be very relaxed. we the family has three people, daddy, mother and I. Our whole family lives joyfully! I usually 6:30 get out of bed in early morning, has the breakfast in 7 o'clock. Goes to the school about 7:30 point, the school attends class is in 8 o'clock. you may also telephone to me, the number is 138 *********. Finally, welcome to come to Chengdu, welcome to arrive my home to be a guest! thanks Sonia
提问者评价
xxxxxxxxxxxx!!!
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
要好好看哦!!!
Dear uncles aunt and friend: you are good! first thanks everybody for me this study abroad opportunity, will thank uncle aunt in the later more than 20 day in careful attendances, the arrangement. Aunt put to trouble in later more than 20 the days for uncle! Embarrassed! my Chinese name was called Chen Ying, English name to be called Sonia. me this year 13 years old. I will speak Chinese and an English. I am a junior high pupil, I in now seven grades. I am a lovable girl. I before has not visited the US, I want to hand over some new American friends. I want to study more English, lets my English result be better. I thought that the US is a very interesting country, and the American is very friendly to the people, therefore I want to participate in the house project. I like reading also have with the friend of mine play together. I most like the movement plays the badminton, I most like the subject is the language and English, should be very interesting for them. I most like the books are Harry Potter, it looked lets the human be very relaxed. we the family has three people, daddy, mother and I. Our whole family lives joyfully! I usually 6:30 get out of bed in early morning, has the breakfast in 7 o'clock. Goes to the school about 7:30 point, the school attends class is in 8 o'clock. you may also telephone to me, the number is 138 *********. Finally, welcome to come to Chengdu, welcome to arrive my home to be a guest! thanks Sonia
要好好的用哦!!你还可以下载&金山快译&可以直接翻译哦!!!好!886!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1-6题 拜托了,谢谢 在线等,急 快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
快快快的相关知识
等待您来回答