thesewhat is thesea syudent in the class 改为一般

Billy is a good syudent. 是什么意思波利是一个很好的学生。_百度作业帮
Billy is a good syudent. 是什么意思波利是一个很好的学生。
首先先纠正一下英文拼写student 而不是 syudent.意思就是:比利是名优秀生.
比利是个好学生
单词拼错了吧,student,BILLY是个好学生
比利是一个好学生谁能给我提供8篇初二英语作文,内容不限,合理就行_百度作业帮
谁能给我提供8篇初二英语作文,内容不限,合理就行
谁能给我提供8篇初二英语作文,内容不限,合理就行
1、Dear Amy Do you konw the students'union will hold a charity walk for the poor people in our town?The name of the project hope .It will be held at the west hill .Any healthy students who are over 15years old can take part in it .It will last three hours from 2to 5o'clock on saturday .June 2nd .I am going to join it .Ithink it will be a meaningful experience.Youcan go to the students'union for an application from or download one from the school website .For further information ,please contact Mr.Li onWait for you to join us !Andy2、Dear Allen We are going to have a charity show .Would you and your parents come to enjoy it?The show is called Love for project hope .We want to raise some money for poor children .We hope our love will bring them hope .It will be held in Moonlidht Theatre on the evening of May 23rd .It will start at 7.30 and finish around 9.30 .We have lost of wonderful programmes ,including songs and dance .Some pop starts will come ,too,Each ticket will cost 30yuan Please reply soon .I an looking forward to seeing you all at the show3、LIxiaohua is a girl in a village .she is a happy syudent now .But two years ago ,xiaohua couldn't go to school .She had to work in the fields to support her family .She used to feel very sad ,especialy when she saw other children go to school .How she wished she could go to school .Luckily ,a spring Bud primary school was set up near her village last year .xiaohua was able to be a student there .And she needen't pay anythingfor it .Her life has changed a lot since then xiaohua says she want to be a teacher in the Spring Bud primary school when she grows up 4、Should we keep pets at home?I think it's a good way to keep healthy for us ,especially for single-people.Nowadays people become very busy.That they have few time to talk with others.So more and more people feel lonely,even worse,some people have psychological problem.A study show that people who keep pets have fewer psychological problem then that who doesn't raise a pet.In China,a lot of old people feel lonely since their children all go to work busily.Some experts say that the best present for parents may be a dog.CAt a word,I want to say that if you want to keep more healthy,keep a pets!5、In ten years,I think I 'll be a reporter.I wiil live in an apartement with my sister.Because I don't like living alone.And I can play with her inth aparement.So in ten years,I willba a good reporter.I will meet a lot of interesting and faous people and I willgo to another places on business.In ten years,i will have many different pets.Maybe I will keep a pet turtle.I think I will go shopping with my sister as long as I have time.And I will go to london on my vacation.So,my life in ten years will be better and better!6、my hobbyI like to read books when i am free.i like to read all kinds of books including history books,detective story books,literature books or different magazines.I think reading is a good habit as well as a nice hobby to keep.through reading,I understand a lot more things which I can't learn in class.reading opens my mind and heart,reading gives me wisdom and teach me a lot of valuable lessons too.I think we should all make friends with books and we can learn a lot from them!7、There are many kinds of pollution.They are noise pollution,water pollution and air pollution.Air pollution is the most serious kind of pollution.It is not only harmful to people,but also harmful to animals and plants.We can use paper bags instead of plastic ones to fight pollution.People can't throw dirty things into river.We can plant more trees and make streets less noisy.We can't talk loudly in public places.l think everyone must help to fight pollution.8、Electricity is invisible,but it is very important to us.Many things in our homes are run by electricity such as computers,televisions,radios and so on.Our life cannot go on without it.But do you know how to save electricity?l think we mustn't turn on more lights than we need.We must close all the windows when we are using the air conditioners.ln these ways ,l think our life will better than before
1、Dear Amy Do you konw the students'union will hold a charity walk for the poor people in our town?The name of the project hope .It will be held at the west hill .Any healthy students who ar...Billy is a good syudent. 是什么意思波利是一个很好的学生。_百度作业帮
首先先纠正一下英文拼写student 而不是 syudent.意思就是:比利是名优秀生.
比利是个好学生
单词拼错了吧,student,BILLY是个好学生
比利是一个好学生Who's that speaking?1.This is Jack spesking2.I am speaking3.Jack is me 4.I am Jack填写介词 Han Han is a young writer .He likes to writer stories ----us syudentWe have a job for you --- a reporterDo you want to be ----in the school play_百度作业帮
Who's that speaking?1.This is Jack spesking2.I am speaking3.Jack is me 4.I am Jack填写介词 Han Han is a young writer .He likes to writer stories ----us syudentWe have a job for you --- a reporterDo you want to be ----in the school play
Who's that speaking?1.This is Jack spesking2.I am speaking3.Jack is me 4.I am Jack填写介词 Han Han is a young writer .He likes to writer stories ----us syudentWe have a job for you --- a reporterDo you want to be ----in the school play
who's that speaking?选1.This is Jack speaking.这是用于电话中的开场白,你是谁啊?我是杰克.aboutasonShe is always a good student是不是改成疑问句后是She does always a good syudent_百度作业帮
She is always a good student是不是改成疑问句后是She does always a good syudent
She is always a good student是不是改成疑问句后是She does always a good syudent
She is always a good student改为一般疑问句是:Is she always a good students?在把陈述句改一般疑问句时是把be动词(am,is,are)提前、没有be动词时,就用do/does/can来代替be动词,提前来引导一般疑问句,can是来问你会做什么或不会做什么.Do\does,当主语是第三人称单数时就用does,在问时,动词就要用原形.
一般疑问句:【Is she always a good student?】才对 【●速度回答,欢迎追问●O(∩_∩)O~】【亲!!!你的10分满意,我们团队的无限动力】
不是,变成疑问句要把be动词提前,答案是【Is she always a good student?】翻译:他是不是经常是一个好学生?祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~

我要回帖

更多关于 these is 的文章

随机推荐