任务型阅读foodisvery wellimportant.every wellonewellifhe

Food is very important. Everyone needs to
well if he or she wants to be healthy. Our minds (头脑)
a kind of food, too. This kind of food is knowledge (知识). We began to get
when we were very young. Small children
very interested in everything around them. They learn everything while they are watching
listening. When they are getting older, they began to read
books, science books, and anything they like. When they find something new, they love to ask questions and
to find the answers.What is the best
to get knowledge? If we learn by
, we’ll get the most knowledge. If we’re
getting answers from others and do not ask why, we’ll never learn well.
C.question
D.knowledge
A.stories
C.a story
D.an story
A.yourself
B.themselves
D.ourselves
A.sometimes
D.usually
小题1:A小题2:C小题3:D小题4:B小题5:D小题6:B小题7:A小题8:B小题9:D小题10:C
试题分析:这篇短文讲的是正如我们为了保持健康需要吃得好一样,我们的大脑也需要用知识来武装。文章中告诉了我们是怎样学习知识的,以及什么是获取知识最好的方式。小题1:考查动词及语境的理解。句意:如果人们想要保持身体健康,我们每个人都应该要吃得好。既然文章第一句话说了food 食物很重要,那么保持身体健康就要吃得好。drink 喝,不符合题意;learn 学习、read阅读,跟文意无关。故选A。小题2:考查动词及语境的理解。句意:我们的头脑也需要一种食物。hope 希望;wish 希望;need 需要;can能,会。根据文意,这里是说人想要健康需要好的食物,而大脑也需要一种食物。故选C。小题3:考查名词及语境的理解。句意:这种食物就是知识。我们从很小的时候就开始得到知识。talent 天赋;gift 礼物;question 问题;knowledge知识。由上一句话我们可以知道这里说的还是知识。故选D。小题4:考查动词及语境的理解。句意:小孩子对他们周围的每件事都感兴趣。is 用于主语是单数的时候;are 用于第二人称或主语为复数;am 用于第一人称单数;be是am is are 的原形。根据children孩子们,用的是复数形式,故用are。故选B。小题5:考查连词及语境的理解。句意:他们在看和听的过程中来学习。这里and 连接了两个并列的形式watching和listening。but 但是,表示转折;then 然后,表示承接;so因此,所以,表示因果。故选D。小题6:考查名词及语境的理解。句意:当他们长大一点的时候,他们就开始读故事书、科学书以及他们喜欢的任何东西。story book 故事书。这里的story 是名词用作定语,需用其单数形式,故选B。小题7:考查动词及语境的理解。句意:当他们发现新东西时,他们喜欢问问题,并尽力的找到答案。try 尽力;have 有;wait 等待;work工作。孩子们发现了问题后他们会自己尽力的去寻找答案,故选A。小题8:考查名词及语境的理解。句意:获取知识最好的方法是什么?place 地方;way 方式,方法;road 道路;school学校。根据句意这里是说获得知识的方法,故选B。小题9:考查代词及语境的理解。句意:如果我们自己学习,我们会得到最多的知识。这句话的主语说的是we ,我们,故这里的代词应用ourselves 我们自己。yourself 你自己;themselves 他们自己;myself我自己。根据句意可知选D。小题10:考查副词及语境的理解。句意:如果我们总是从别人那里得到答案而不问为什么,我们就永远也学不好。sometimes 有时候;never 从不;always 总是;usually通常。既然后面一句话提到的是学不好,那么这里是说总是问别人要答案。故选C。
试题“Food is very important. E...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
I find _____.
A. not easy to master a foreign language
B. not easy master a foreign languageC. it not easy to master a foreign language D. it not easy master a foreign language
_____ is not easy to learn a foreign language.
根据所给汉语完成句子。
1. 我坐在李雷与林涛之间.
I sit ______ Li Lei ______ Lin Tao. 2. 书桌在窗户旁边.
The desk is ______ ______ the window. 3. 他也是一个教师吗?
______ he a teacher, ______? 4. 请把椅子拿到教室去.
Please _______ the chair ______ the classroom. 5. 那是他理想的房间.
That"s ______ ______ room.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“Food is very important. Everyo...”,相似的试题还有:
完形填空。Food is very important. Everyone needs to&&1&&well if he or she wants to have a strong body. Our mindsalso need a kind of food. This kind of food is&&2&. We begin to get knowledge even when we are very young.Small children are&&3&&in everything around them. They learn&&4&while they are watching and listening. Whenthey are getting older. they begin to&&5&&storybooks, science books, or anything they like.&&&& When they find something new, they have to ask questions and&&6&to find out the answers. What's thebest&&7&to get knowledge? If we learn&&8&&ourselves, we will get the most knowledge. If we are&&&9&gettinganswers from others and don't ask why, we will never learn more and understand&&10&.(&&&& )1. A. sleep&&&&(&&&& )2. A. sport&&&&(&&&& )3. A. interested(&&&& )4. A. something(&&&& )5. A. write&&&&(&&&& )6. A. try&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. place&&&&(&&&& )8. A. with&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. seldom&&&(&&&& )10. A. much&&&&B. drink&&&&&B. knowledge&B. interestingB. nothing&&&B. learn&&&&&B. think&&&&&B. way&&&&&&&B. to&&&&&&&&B. always&&&&B. well&&&&&&C. eat&&&&&&C. meat&&&&&C. good&&&&&C. anything&C. read&&&&&C. wait&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. road&&&&&C. by&&&&&&&C. sometimesC. better&&&
Food is very important. Everyone
needs to46well if he or she wants to have a strong body. Our minds
also need a kind of food. This kind of food is
We begin to get knowledge even when we are very young. Small children are
everything around them. They learn 49while they are watching and
listening. When they are getting older. they begin to50storybooks,
science books, or anything they like.When they find something new,
they have to ask questions and51to find out the answers. What’s the best
knowledge? If we learn53ourselves, we will get the most knowledge. If
getting answers from
others and don’t ask why, we will never learn
more and understand
.1. A. sleep
C. cat2. A. sport B. knowledge C. meat3. A. interested B. interesting
good4.A. something B. nothing
anything5.A. write
C. read6. A. try
C. wait7. A. place
C. road8. A. with B. to
C. by9. A. seldom B. always
sometimes10. A. much
B. well C. better
1 Food is very important. Everyone needs to
1 well if he or she wants to have a strong body. Our minds also need a kind
of food. This kind of food is
2 . We begin to get
knowledge even when we are very young. Small children are
in everything around them. They learn
they are watching and listening. When they are getting older. they begin to
storybooks, science books, or anything they like.When they find something new, they have to
ask questions and
to find out the answers.
What’s the best
to get knowledge? If we
8 ourselves, we will get the most knowledge. If
getting answers from others and
don’t ask why, we will never learn more and understand
.1.A. sleep
C. cat2.A. sport
C. meat3.A. interested
interesting
C. good4.A. something
C. anything5.A. write
C. read6.A. try
C. wait7.A. place
C. road8.A. with
C. by9.A. seldom
C. sometimes10.A. much欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Food is very important to our health. Everyone needs to eat well if he or she wants to have a strong body.Our minds, like our bodies, always need the best food. This kind of food is knowledge. We start getting knowledge when we are very young.【小题1】A strong body comes from &_______.A.health2 T: W0 L# b# V* S B.good food and a healthy way of eating/ a$ Z2 g2 i2 R. C% [ C.vegetable% G# G# i. h/ j D.a good mind6 g, ]0 L! D+ ^% ?" D6 R$ A
i 【小题2】_______is necessary to our minds.A.Knowledge! F1 Z9 O9 J7 [' G% Q. R5 M B.Food3 M; d5 M8 R
f" A9 S& J% _/ A/ N C.Kinds of food' [
T2 E! H4 U# V D.The best food' @
Q* H3 R; c6 i6 \! ]1 h' f 【小题3】We should study on our own because _______.A.we are younger6 L
K, R# I6 b8 S# L, [ B.we are older" K9 h: _' X
Y C.it will bring us the most knowledge and make us learn more and understand better) _1 \5 S1 I% `2 c0 L' d D.someone is always telling us answers, K9 e& G& F0 I, U$ `3 T7 d: R3 @6 i4 L- O 【小题4】We enjoy learning and learn well when _______.A.we are older& b" j, I9 U2 \8 L- Y% g/ H B.we are younger. B" \4 C+ A* f2 c* J1 _' E C.we study in the right way and get knowledge on our own+ R. h4 j6 f% ]+ a7 g. Z0 ^8 [) Y D.we just accept(接受) answers' D2 a* `& G) J 【小题5】The main idea of this passage is _______.A.strong body. Q: g% D1 V" R& E B.food, \" f
N6 b6 S% E C.health- C1 Q: ^. Y9 b) Q& L# E D.studying on our own1 D: f+ T% _( h' B6 I# b2 I
答案【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】C【小题4】C【小题5】D
解析【小题1】根据文章内容Food is very important to our health. Everyone needs to eat well if he or she wants to have a strong body.可知答案为B【小题2】根据文章内容Our minds, like our bodies, always need the best food.可知答案为A【小题3】根据文章内容可知答案为C【小题4】根据文章内容可知答案为C【小题5】根据文章内容大意可知答案为D下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Food is very important .Everyone needs to 1--- well if he or she wants to have~完形填空急~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 very well是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐