我的世界1.7.10modmod rejections怎么办

Mob Properties - Server Utility - Minecraft Mods - Curse
< requires Javascript to be enabled. Please enable JavaScript or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser.
Project Manager:
27,152 Monthly Downloads
Supports: 1.7.10
171,439 Total Downloads
13 Favorites
Release Type: Beta
License: All Rights Reserved
Newest File: MobProperties-1.7.10-0.4.3.jar
Think zombies are too slow, skeletons are too strong, or creepers simply don't drop enough cookies? Well, all you need to do is configure them the way you want them - with Mob Properties!
This mod allows you to customize all mobs, vanilla or otherwise, with completely configurable drops, attributes, equipment, potion effects, and even NBT data. To top it off, many properties accept number ranges for values, and are randomized for each mob!
Everything in this mod is completely configurable! This mod will do nothing if you do not edit its properties files. The properties files are generated in your .minecraft/config directory.
See the&&for how to use the configs.
0.4.3 - Added "Info Wand" (get it using /mpinfo &player&) - turns in-game (tile)entity nbt data to an external nbt function. - New nbt function - "delete". - Dimension check now uses a different method, if possible (fixes bug affecting some).0.4.2 - "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?" - Fixed bug preventing tile entities and entities from being properly placed in the world by schematics. - Added tip to look down when a JSON language error occurs. - Fixed crash report for missing "function" field in functions.0.4.1 - Compressed schematic files can now be read (probably the majority of schematics you will encounter). - The "command" function used within stats' "drops" function now executes on the mob's death instead of spawn.0.4.0 - The conditional check check_nbt_X can now compare string equality. - Stats and pre_stats functions can now be executed from nbt data saved on the mob. - Entities with their health set to 0 in pre_stats now have their spawn completely canceled. - Fixed possible error in reading block ids. - Now provides the string id in the warning log when a numerical id is used, assuming the numerical id is valid. - The "potion" function now uses potion names (localization codes) in its "id" field. Numerical ids will log warnings. - The "enchant" function now uses enchantment names (localization codes) in its "id" field. Numerical ids will log warnings. - New drops/stats function - "command". - New drops function - "schematic". - New nbt functions - "item_id", "potion_id", "enchant_id". - New conditional checks - can_see_sky, on_ground, submerged.
1 Screenshots
looks like a really cool mod would be nice if the files prepopulated with the default settings might make it a bit easier to config properly just a suggestion
not quite the "give a man a fish" fix you're looking for but, rather a "teach a man to fish"&solution:
there really should be a link to this somewhere on here.
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Login to Curse
Username/Email Address
Don&#x27;t have an account?
Get an epic experience with Curse Premium
Faster addon downloads
Premium-Only Beta Giveaways
Ad-Free Curse experience
Premium Curse Client
and many More Featuresforgeschematica
[Forge][1.8.8]Schematica
Example of a material list.
Example of a material list.
Now with icons!
Example of mod blocks with IDs above 255.
Schematic controls.
139,801 Views, 409 today
28,437 Downloads, 95 today
Get Embed Code
Please use the Minecraft Forums thread for any kind of support/help with the mod. I don't check PMC often and you may have to wait for a while otherwise.
The mod allows you to display a hologram, loaded from a schematic file, for easier rebuilding. You can also save your creations to schematic files and share them.
Requirements
(1.7.2+ only)
Installation, Configuration, Crash Reports, Translations, Suggestions
Schematica is released under the terms of the .
Modpacks: you can freely include any of the mods in your mod pack if the modpack is free (public or private). Mentioning me as the author is appreciated but not required.
Youtube/Streaming: you can monetize any videos you produce with the mod.
The mod is primarily controlled with 3 GUI's, accessed via the NUM_/ (load), NUM_* (save) and NUM_- (navigate loaded schematic) keys. You can change these to anything you want under Options & Controls.
After the initial run the mod will create a schematics folder in your .minecraft folder. Put your schematic files into that folder and launch Minecraft. You are now able to load the schematics into your world using the load key and manipulate them with the manipulate key. Additional you can export parts of your map by using the save key. Witht eh help of this GUI you select 2 points in your world and click enable (you can enable is before, but the default position is at 0,0,0 for both points). When you're happy with the selected area just click write down the name into the textbox and click save.
Note: Showing last 25 of 31 logs.
Updated to 1.8.8
Overlay works againBlocks correctly hide if there's a real block thereRe-added the rotation ability
Updated for 1.8.
Updated for 1.7.10.
Updated for 1.7.2
Allow server owners to disable schematic loading and/or saving.
Schematic chunks will only render if they are within a range of 10 chunks (the schematic outline is the only exception).Allow server owners to disable schematic loading and/or saving.
Updated to 1.6.4.Added Finnish localization, fixed issues with semicolons.
Fix an issue with non-regular air blocks (Railcraft). Printer also replaces blocks that it can replace (grass, vines etc).
Update to 1.6.2.
Moved some othe the OpenGL related stuff to the new class RenderHelper.Replaced custom vectors with LWJGL's vectors (requires some integer casting though).Added additional rendering options (drawQuads, drawLines).Fix an issue with tile entities that depend on a validate call.Speed up the creation of the texure file by a bit.Added Danish and Polish localisation files (also closes #10).Added the French localisation file.Changed the comment field to contain the localised language name and the language code.Removed the version comment, added comments after tags that require updating instead.Getting rid of a typo caused by my laziness.Drop the old schematic format for blocks above 0xFF and replace it with the MCEdit/WorldEdit format.Added backwards compatibility for old Schematica schematics.Small fix in build.xml.
Printer prints only the selected/shown layer(s).Fixed an issue with the printer (closes #5).Fixes Printer Ignoring Double Slab metadata (closes #6)
Changed the build.xml project name.Reformated the code with IDEA.Converted the localization files from *.properties files to *.xml files, updated updatelang.sh.Added Nederlands localization (author: YourWorstNightmare).Added ?(R) ? 1/2
?,-ae localization.Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2.Removed build version from mod.properties (jenkins handles that from now on).
Fix issues with textures when there was a tile entity nearby.Added IntelliJ IDEA project file, updated .gitignore.Bumped version number.
Removed a big chunk of hardcoded things. Rotation and flip information is now loaded from *.properties files from the /config/ folder (defaults are supplied with the mod).Do not bind a new texture when it's not needed.Updated to latest recommended Forge, bumped version.
Update to Minecraft 1.5.1.
Increase the filename length to 128.Update minecraft/lunatrius/schematica/gui/GuiSchematicSave.javaIf it's worth doing it's worth over doing.Merge pull request #4 from ShaRose/patch-1Update minecraft/lunatrius/schematica/gui/GuiSchematicSave.javaAdded German localization (author: Sebastian Schies).Use a local variable for the tile entity.Updated to Minecraft 1.5.Removed alpha textures (temporarily).
Small fix.Updated the Portuguese localization file (author Tiago Muchagato).Removed a few OpenGL calls that should't be there.The printer no longer missplaces blocks.Updated Forge.Fixed a small bug in the printer.Bumped the version number.
Added Portuguese localization (author: Tiago Muchagato).Fixed version number for the language files updated in the previous commit.Added Hungarian localization (author: Gabor Stenzinger).Fixed the license file encoding, removed the old changelog.Server owners can disable the printer by sending a SBC to the client (?§0?§2?§0?§0?§e?§f).Players are no longer required to hold down shift.Changed the required forge build to 471.Bumped the version number.
Added steel door mapping.Added a utility functions to SchematicWorld.Moved all classes from client/ to minecraft/ and updated build.xml accordingly.Added printer functionality.Removed/replaced some debug messages.
Updated to Minecraft 1.4.6.Moved around a few classes.Bumped the version number.
Fixed NPEs when loading schematics that contain blocks that don't exist.Create buffers when they're needed and delete them when they're not (fixes OutOfMemory exceptions when loading large schematic files, lowers overall memory usage).Added a custom Logger.Fixed a bug where the first schematic in a folder could not be loaded.Added dependencies (Forge), bumped version.
Added Italian (it_IT) translations (author: mrTJO).Translation files now include the author name/nickname and version (idea by mrTJO).The stack trace will show up in the console when the schematic fails to load.Use the LanguageRegistry.loadLocalization() instead of manual loading of properties.Fix MCEdit compatibility.Fix another MCEdit incompatibility.Bumped version number.
Fixed a few minor issues.Fixed a NPE when a user moved a schematic without loading it first.Optimized some GUI code.Fixed a bug that would prevent specific schematics to render only partially.Fixed a rendering bug when the schematic had at least one mob spawner.Improved the schematic loading GUI (schematics can have custom icons, folders).Added a material GUI that shows all materials in the currently loaded schematic.Added Lithuanian (lt_LT) translations (author: FANS4ever).Added *.utf8 language files and a shell script to convert them to ascii.Update resources/lunatrius/schematica/assets/lang/es_MX.langMerge pull request #2 from inpixies/patch-1Update resources/lunatrius/schematica/assets/lang/es_MX.langBumped version number.
Updated to Minecraft 1.4.5, bumped version.Added the option to highlight real blocks that don't exist in the schematic (air blocks). By default it's enabled.Chunk updating now uses the sortedWorldRenderers array instead of the worldRenderersToUpdate list.
Comments :
to post comments.
forgeschematica
19 diamonds
4,049 downloads
35 comments
9 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.8
16 diamonds
2,118 downloads
26 comments
4 favorited
Last updated
SensorialGlint6 said
Queen Bee_x said
I'm not gonna lie, when I was younger, I asked my mum &If someone gets really really really fat...
Lacuna Corporation said
Yeah I noticed that as well, the same goes for Elite: Dangerous. I find it annoying because of reali...
Lorpie - The Pie said
Buy a skeleton.
Skeletons are kewl
How about these ones!
http&#58;//i&#46;imgur&#46;com/QKN9BUy&#46;...
tomtheblob said
hey man, just a warning, this pc will only get you like 10 fps on minecraft low settings. I would su...
Lacuna Corporation said
This is great, look like kind of wurm online based. But are you going to make it online?
Thanks Yes...
Lacuna Corporation said
Morning, everyone!
As you've probably seen around the site, we're building a PC/Mac/Linux game. It'...
Dylz32 said
Oh thanks you're awesome exactly the plugin i wanted !!...
stefvaschie said
Already tried updating it with no succes, but I don't get why I need a new graphics card if I instal...
HeyItsPaul said
http&#58;//i&#46;imgur&#46;com/bwcE1JN&#46;jpg...
yoda473 said
http&#58;//i&#46;imgur&#46;com/jt8UB5z&#46;png
When you vote for Minecraft on a poll and find this ...
ThePixelPony said
QA testers doesn't to that. They are essentially tasked to go out of their way to brake your game. ...
Latidile said
Not even a myth, herobrine never existed and that changelog thing is an ongoing joke. He was suppose...
Pixelmon Online said
Hello, we are currently developing a pixelmon serer. We would love to use 1.8 of sponge but it just ...
GiantNuker said
Back To Insults: I Hope You Step On A PILE Of RED HOT Thumbtacks Witch Have Ben Sharpened So They Fe...
7,852People Online1,920,717Total Members1,668,883Minecraft Submissions1,363,176,985Total Submission Views264,224,994Downloads
4 diamonds
122 downloads
8 comments
3 favorited
1 diamonds
138 downloads
9 comments
0 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.8 beta
7 diamonds
111 downloads
22 comments
1 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.2
16 diamonds
436 downloads
76 comments
3 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.1
2 diamonds
12 downloads
0 comments
1 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.4
6 diamonds
164 downloads
8 comments
1 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.4
/css/style-v-version200.css,/css/editor-v-version200.cssMod Rejections
Pages: [1]
Topic: Mod Rejections &(Read 8189 times)