STEAM的合金弹头游戏下载问题

热门游戏:
《合金弹头》下载
Metal Slug
1、如果您未安装91盒子,请选择“游戏高速下载”。2、安装好91盒子客户端后,请重启浏览器,点击“高速下载”按钮盒子将自动下载游戏。
配置要求操作系统Win Xp/Win 7/Win Vista运行环境&=DirectX 9.0CPUIntel Core2 Duo E4600 @ 2.40Hz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+内存256 MB显卡GeForce 8800 GT / Radeon HD 3870硬盘64 &MB  MS
1996年的初代出乎意料的并不是由SNK所制作,而是一家名不见经传的冷门公司Nazca的作品。使用了NeoGeoMVS强大机能的MS凭借空前的细腻画风和丰富动画而一炮打红。从系统来讲MS在一出场的时候就已经近乎完美。8方向跳跃射击、主枪火力品种全面、大威力抛物线手雷再加上近身速度极快的匕首攻击,一个全能型的兰博式主角诞生了。而每关必定出场的乘物——坦克兵器Metal
Slug更是具备了明星所需要的一切要素,凡是见过这款游戏的人无不对这部Q版小坦克着迷——废话,有谁见过会跳着前进还会趴下的坦克,他简直被注入了生命。两种不同的游戏结局,使得这款游戏拥有深奥的寓意所在。
其他版本下载
259182人气
电信下载点
联通/网通下载点
移动/长宽网络下载点
一、下载软件务必使用迅雷7,下载前建议查看配置要求、游戏说明和网友评论,下载后请点击游戏安装教学视频在线学习。
二、游戏安装运行的时候出现缺少dll、内存不能读、配置不正确等,请下载对应的。注意:资源可能被360等杀毒软件提示,部分报毒与补丁有关。但软件不会危及电脑,请用户放心下载。
猜你喜欢的游戏
你可能喜欢的游戏
《合金弹头》[1]是
这是一款集众家之长的
BravePlane
古罗马帝国曾是称霸世
六角球是一种崭新的3
一款好玩的免费桌面射
鼠标点击选择问题的答
风靡几代玩家、广受欢
有没有做过一也成为百
飞行射击类游戏,玩家
游戏类别:飞行射击
游戏大小:37.00 MB
合金弹头收藏版是款横..
《合金弹头7完美硬盘..
游戏依然保持了系列一..
游戏大小:29.00 MB
游戏大小:37.00 MB
游戏类别:街机格斗
游戏大小:29.00 MB
游戏大小:154.00 MB
游戏类别:即时战略
游戏大小:8.00 MB
游戏类别:即时战略
游戏大小:5.00 MB合金弹头3 中文版METAL SLUG 3
游戏类型: 游戏语言:简体中文 游戏大小:169 MB 游戏公司:DotEmu 上市时间:
更新时间:操作系统:,
标签: & & & 专题:暂无
我要评分:
游戏介绍《合金弹头3》原作是在2000年针对Neo-Geo MVS街机发行的。之后该作品曾被移植到各种平台,包括安卓、iOS、PS2、PSP、Wii、Xbox和Xbox 360。作为合金弹头系列的第4代作品,也是系列中最后一部以SNK名义制作发行的作品,这款作品被很多爱好者认为这是系列中素质最高的一部,其难度在系列中也是最高的。
这一Steam版的《合金弹头3》完全支持Steam的大图片模式、成就以及排行榜。游戏方式仍然继承自之前的合金弹头系列作品,但首次出现了分支路线的设定:除了最后一关,前四关均可以有多种不同路线可供选择,每条路线的场景和敌人均不同,但最后面对的BOSS是一样的。
游戏共有五关,但最后一关路线特别长,因此总体流程长度依然和之前几代相差无几。除去传统的动作射击版面,游戏还增加了水下版面、横版和纵版飞行射击版面,此时的游戏方式更接近飞行射击游戏而不是动作射击。
莫丁将军妄图建立世界新秩序的反叛业已成为历史,和平与秩序开始重归世界。虽然东山再起的莫丁势力开始策划新一场政变,但已洞察迹象的政府军也已准备好了新一次的对反叛者的打击。在镇压莫丁反叛中立下汗马功劳的&游隼&队员马可和塔尔玛在退役申请被驳回后被继续任命带领队伍作战。因为莫丁虽然已被他的追随者们认为失踪,但这些追随者们依然潜藏在世界各个角落,而马可和塔尔玛的能力和经验是对付他们的有效利器,通过对反叛军的战斗,二人发现了莫丁和这个新的征服世界的邪恶计划的千丝万缕的联系。
另一方面,隶属政府情报机关的&麻雀&部队在游隼对莫丁的追击的同时也遭遇一系列奇怪事件:神秘消失的家畜、政府官员的失踪,还有反常的巨大生物。诸多事件表明了一个可怕的事实:莫丁并不是唯一值得提防的对象。最后发现:曾在前一次莫丁叛乱中出现的外星人回来了!在共同的敌人面前,政府军和莫丁反乱军组成了反抗外星人的联盟。
操作说明上下左右跳跃手榴弹射击 &
游戏截图&视频
本版本不可以在Windows XP系统上运行,使用Windows XP的玩家请勿下载。
合金弹头3 下载
《合金弹头3》中文版
你可能还会喜欢
精品游戏推荐
射击游戏精品游戏
CopyRight2004年-2013年
游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-6 | 沪网文[2号to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Play The Expendabros
Buy Broforce
$14.99 USD
Buy Broforce 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Broforce - Send the extra copies to your friends!
$44.99 USD
Recent updates
17 October, 2014
Finally! We've made a Mac build for Expendabros. Tell all your hip friends!
About the Project
The Expendabros is an official crossover game from Broforce developer Free Lives, Devolver Digital and The Expendables 3.
About This Game
The Expendabros have assembled and set their sights on the forces of ruthless arms dealer Conrad Stonebanks in the forests of Eastern Europe. Battle in a flurry of bullets and non-stop action through ten full-throttle missions set amongst the picturesque tree tops and the absurdly dangerous lumber mills teeming with enemy soldiers, excessive artillery, and inconveniently placed circular saws. Rescue your brothers in arms and play as seven different legendary soldiers – each with their own unique weapons and special attacks – with up to four players at once in local multiplayer co-op mode.
Bro Caesar | Bro Christmas | Broney Ross | Trent Broser | Bronar Jenson | Broc | Toll Broad
When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace your loins with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.
In THE EXPENDABLES 3, Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team come face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.
Lionsgate and Millennium Films present a Nu Image production. PG-13 for violence including intense sustained gun battles and fight scenes, and for language.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) Duo or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
Additional Notes: Gamepad highly recommended.
Recommended:
Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Copyright 2014 Free Lives.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1.0 hrs on record
AMERICA!EXPLOSIONS!VIOLENCE!FREEDOM!DIGGING!PARKOUR!DID I MENTION EXPLOSIONS?!MORE EXPLOSIONS!INTERROGATIONS!ONE HIT DEATHS!INCREDIBLY PUMPED NARRATOR!???? YEAHS!
Was this review helpful?
3.1 hrs on record
--The Expendables and Broforce are made in heaven. Broforce is a pixelated explosion, rammed and full of action movie nostalgia of the greatest films of the lasty years.The E a short free game, and that features a handful of missions and movie-related characters. It plays similarly to Broforce, very similarly in fact, but there's enough differences here, from the characters to some of the visual tweaks, for it to feel like a standalone project.I Played Broforce since it was first released as a browser-based Prototype, as a standalone and again following its launch under Steam Early Access.I like this game.Yes, it's very short, but it's free! There's a handful of missions that can be played alone or with bros (up to 4) in local co-op. it's a nice little package and, if you're new to Broforce, an nice demo for the full game.You start with one bro, and unlock others by rescuing characters that are around the levels. A successful rescue changes the bro you're controlling and gives you an extra life.Each of the bros has a standard attack that befits their movie counterpart. Playing as parodies Arnie and the rest of The Expendables. You shoot, destroy, chop and flame your way through the enemies. attack dogs, and mechanical monstrosities. Each character comes with a limited secondary attack that also embodies their movie-based personality.There's a satisfaction to be had from destroying all in your path, with explosions and destruction unfolding all around. Your weapons destroy enemies into a bloody pulp, and that level of carnage follows you throughout. Missions are linear, with checkpoints marking progress, and each level is punctuated by a final flag when raised, It's nasty, it's violent, it's bloody, but it's hugely entertaining and wickedly fun.The single-player probably won't take you long to complete.Coop: With multiple players on one screen, an already exper the blocky sameness of the characters make it kind of difficult to keep track of who's who, and the frantic pace means that the screen is lit up with near-constant detonations. However, this non-stop carnage just makes it all the more fun. The local multiplayer is one of biggest tragedies of modern gaming, and its unmistakably the most enjoyable part of Expendabros.The characters that star in this mini-campaign are nice crafted from those that feature in the films. It's worth checking it out even if you have no intention of watching the movie, because like Broforce, it's hugely entertaining. It's also, as we mentioned earlier, completely free to play (and will remain available until the end of the year).Sorry for my bad english. This is my review account, because the low playtime.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
4.5 hrs on record
MORE EXPLOSIONS THAN A TRIP TO THE BATHROOM AFTER LUNCH AT TACO BELL!
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
This video explains everything about this game
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
Blasted through walls with a knife and broke out of rope bindings by flexing.11/10
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
I have had quite a hard time reviewing this game, as it is difficult to articulate exactly what it’s like to play without sounding like a 10 year old, but perhaps that’s the point. Put simply, this game is what happens if you take raw awesomeness, condense it into 2D, add as many explosions as will fit on the screen, and throw in a few jokes at America’s expense.In this game, you play several different members of a team called “Bro Force” sent in to “Liberate” whole regions of what I can only assume is the 3rd world, and they do this by killing absolutely everybody there in a hail of bullets, bombs and deadly knife attacks.With names like “Trent Broser”, “Bro Ceaser”, and “Broctor Death” this team of elite demolition experts chase down an evil villain by “liberating” any region they find him in. Then, when everyone is dead, they are airlifted away, just as the landscape blows up (just to make sure everyone really KNOWS they have been “liberated”)So turn off your brain, and turn on this game, and laugh maniacally as you destroy a sizable portion of the 3rd in the name of Liberty.It is pointed out repeatedly in this game that it is a shameless attempt to promote the main “Bro Force” game and the “Expendables 3” movie, but who cares, Expendabros is awesome, and if the main game and film this is derived from are anything like it, you should go get them too :)
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
Play this game, bro. It's free. Like 'Murica. Do it for 'Murica.
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
BrommandoThis is
on steroids from
which unfortunately will disappear from &Steam& soon. However the game has indisputable advantage: after beating the game you'll decide to buy ... . 75/100
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
MICHAEL BAY SIMULATOR 2014
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
i recoment this game highly if u love blowing up terrorist and robots and trucks oh and pigsim canaidian and when i finished this game i sang the star spangled bannerif u see this reveiw and are reading this part my message isstay amarican my bros.796 / 10
Was this review helpful?
7.3 hrs on record
The Expendabros is a short Shoot 'em up, very similar to the Metal Slug series, but adding a destructible environment, it's also, a free standalone expansion from
to promote .You are one of the seven Expendables, each one with different skills and abilities, and is your mission to chase Conrad Stonebanks, apparently the guy betrayed you at some point. Expect a lot of blood, guns, terrorists, heavy weapons, explosions with guns, and also without them. Way to make you feel patriotic, even as a foreign and better than many games I've actually paid for.★★★★☆ | Liked it
Was this review helpful?
13.5 hrs on record
I killed a man by opening a door whilst he was in front of it. I escaped from captivity just by flexing. I blew up a pig because, well, why not? I punched a man (robot) continuously in the face until his entire head came off. I played Expendabros.
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
Better than punching kittens!10/10
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
A simple and cool action/platform game, pretty entertaining and with cool gameplay mechanics. There's nothing else to say really. Plus it's free, so just try it out!
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Holy ???? i love playing as Bro-Christmas and Doctor Death. This game is actually really fun. I was skeptical to it but i love the expendable movies and this game to be free was just something i had to try out.The graphics are bleh, but im not much of a graphic fanatic. I figured the side scrolling would be boring but actually plays kinda fun. Destructable environment, different characters, different abilities. Funny moments.I wish there was a way you could switch your characters though during gameplay. Im not a big fan of bro Caesar or the gernade launcher guy. Christmas, Dr.Death and and Ross are probably my favorites so far. Hope some of you found this review somewhat helpful and any questions feel free to ask.
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
This is the American dream!
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Contra: 'MURICA
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
Reminds me one of childhood game, CONTRA! :D
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
0.9 hrs on record
Murica simulator!!! 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: The Expendabros
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Release Date: 5 Aug, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Broforce 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &热门资讯排行
小游戏在线玩
热门游戏专题
即时战略(中文)
冒险游戏(中文)
动作游戏(中文)通知:5月13日 0:00~5:00 服务器系统维护,可能会影响到部分功能无法正常使用,敬请谅解!
微信:doyo_game
& 合金弹头3(Metal Slug 3)
操作系统:检测中...
硬件配置:检测中...
运行环境:检测中...
分享者:南来风风继续吹人气值:8.9 万
合金弹头3的其他版本:
  《合金弹头3》(Metal&Slug&3)是合金弹头系列的第4弹作品。也是系列中最后一部以SNK名义制作发行的作品。
很多爱好者认为这是系列中素质最高的一部。其难度在系列中也是最高的。
  Steam版SNK经典横版街机射击游戏《合金弹头3》完全支持Steam的大图片模式、成就以及排行榜。该作品兼容Windows&Vista/7/8,但不支持XP。
  《合金弹头3》原作是在2000年针对Neo-Geo&MVS街机发行的。之后该作品曾被移植到各种平台,包括安卓、iOS、PS2、PSP、Wii、Xbox和Xbox&360.
回复 / 查看
188 / 62070
2630 / 2520645
3226 / 5411248
645 / 1369761
264 / 1056108
好玩的游戏,我爱合金弹头
怎样玩.怎么开始
F4 投币 F1 开始 接下来就不用说吧? 修改作弊码玩的更爽
= &发表点评
热门 街机 游戏
新人排行谁玩这个游戏?