ID:bravo_w 长期在线 bakery story
玩fashion和bakery~ jenny_1021,+++
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁苹果游戏bakery story怎么升级快?我的ID:smilezhuzhu, 欢迎大家加我一起玩,长期在线哦。_百度知道
苹果游戏bakery story怎么升级快?我的ID:smilezhuzhu, 欢迎大家加我一起玩,长期在线哦。
提问者采纳
Storm ID :na伐紶崔咳诏纠措穴胆膜tkki····(bakery —— fashion ——nightclub——restaurant)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
苹果游戏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Bakery Town on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Bakery Town , get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Bakery Town
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Bake it big and make it big!Do you have what it takes to save your bakery?Bake gorgeous cakes, delicious cookies, mouth-watering muffins, scrumptious pies and plenty more! Make different types of coffee and tea or smoothies and yummy milkshakes!The better your tasty treats, the happier your customers will be!Watch your bustling baking business rise like your pies - expand your menu, invest in new appliances, display your edible masterpieces and decorate the place with hundreds of cool, fancy and fun items.Buy wallpapers, windows and doors, tables and chairs, employ better chefs with special skills, add more space to your bakery and even more floors once the business really gets boomin! Connect with your friends via Facebook or Game Center, share your accomplishments, send them gifts or write on their walls.
What's New in Version 1.84
Bugfixes and minor gameplay improvements
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Do not buy gems!
I'm very impressed with the variety of the desserts and drinks. It's difficult to get sick of this game because there's always something to look forward to. I love BakeryTown so much that it's all I think about lately lol.
Love the graphics. I just wish you can zoom in though.Nov 25, 2014 update: I'm disappointed that I cannot get free gems anymore because I bought the $1.99 gems/cash/muffin display package. So this is my punishment for giving the developers my money! I emailed support and their reply was &there are many considerations regarding what appears on your offer wall. Be patient and you should see the free gems button anytime soon&. I call BS on this! They purposely deactivate the free gems button once you buy anything from them because they want you to spend more money on the game. If I had known that I can't get free gems anymore, I would have never purchased anything!
Need Better Customer support Venue
Much nicer then bakery story for sure. Love the graphics, and the fact that you can play whenever. Don't feel like your babysitting the game all the time. I see some things that could use some improvements. It's been talked about but no one seems to be acting on them. If you replace wall paper or floor tiles, the old ones aren't saved. Would like to see that. Also, it would be nice if your neighbors list rotated as you visited each one. It's really a pain in the tush to have to scroll back to where you left off, very time. Also, some of the squares in the Bakery won't allow you to put furniture in them. They go red. As well, we need a parts storage to put parts in when our neighbors send us parts. Other then that, the game is very entertaining.
This game is a load of BS. After the nee update you can FINALLY ask your neighbors for items. But every single appliance you can but (without using gems) you have to get your neighbor's help to build. The idea of having helper guys help you with cooking and stuff is a nice but the cheapest guy takes 25 of 3 different items, all of which you neighbors have to send you ONE AT A TIME. You barely get any coins from baking, sure the tips the customers leave help raise money, but I want to get money from baking. This IS a baking game isn't?! You level up really quickly, but the game just wants you to spend all your money again on one tiny thing. The game forces you to use gems on everything and if you don't it takes forever to do anything. There's an option to get 1 gem by watching an ad, and you only get that gem about 75% of the time.
If you want a good bakery game download Bakery Story. It's loads better.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.84Size: 70.5 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Nanobit d.o.o.Infrequent/Mild Simulated GamblingCompatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&3031 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&14289 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Small pack of gems$1.99Small pack of gems$4.99Medium pack of gems$9.99Pouch of gems$3.99Bag of gems$6.99Handful of gems$1.99Bag of Gems$14.99Large pack of gems$19.99Heap of Gems$34.99Huge pack of Gems$49.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.求加好友,ID:acfunfun!!!!!每天送礼物哦!_bakerystory吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:797贴子:
求加好友,ID:acfunfun!!!!!每天送礼物哦!收藏
求加好友,ID:acfunfun!!!!!每天送礼物哦!
1楼 10:07&|
相关的贴子3522239130相关的图贴
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”bakerystory“的信息,请&或iTunes 的 App Store 中的“Bakery Town”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载
的免费 App Bakery Town,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Bakery Town
Game Center
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Bake it big and make it big!Do you have what it takes to save your bakery?Bake gorgeous cakes, delicious cookies, mouth-watering muffins, scrumptious pies and plenty more! Make different types of coffee and tea or smoothies and yummy milkshakes!The better your tasty treats, the happier your customers will be!Watch your bustling baking business rise like your pies - expand your menu, invest in new appliances, display your edible masterpieces and decorate the place with hundreds of cool, fancy and fun items.Buy wallpapers, windows and doors, tables and chairs, employ better chefs with special skills, add more space to your bakery and even more floors once the business really gets boomin! Connect with your friends via Facebook or Game Center, share your accomplishments, send them gifts or write on their walls.
版本 1.84 中的新功能
Bugfixes and minor gameplay improvements
很耐玩的经营时间管理游戏
就是刚开始的品种太少了
I love this games
Love to play this
bakery town!but i only
gives 3 star,coz.. I dont like the way how to buy the things we need for our place,too much gems we need just to have the things in store, less gems,pls! Less, tools also for building stoves and other, and hope we can use money instead gems to buy a nxt floor!! ?Thank you!!
很喜欢这类型的经营游戏!
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.84大小: 70.5 MB语言: 英语开发商: Nanobit d.o.o.偶尔/轻微的模拟赌博兼容性: 需要 iOS 4.3 或更高版本。与 iPhone 4、iPhone 4S、iPhone 5、iPhone 5c、iPhone 5s、iPhone 6、iPhone 6 Plus、iPad 2 Wi-Fi、iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G、iPad Wi-Fi (第 3 代)、iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (第 3 代)、iPad Wi-Fi (第 4 代)、iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (第 4 代)、iPad mini Wi-Fi、iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPad Air、iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPad mini 2、iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPad Air 2、iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPad mini 3、iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPod touch (第 4 代) 和 iPod touch (第 5 代) 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
&&&&&45 份评分
&&&&&257 份评分
热门 App 内购买项目
Small pack of gems?12.00Small pack of gems?30.00Pouch of gems?25.00Medium pack of gems?68.00Bag of gems?45.00Mountain of Gems?388.00Bag of Gems?98.00Handful of gems?12.00Large pack of gems?128.00Heap of Gems?233.00

我要回帖

更多关于 聚来宝好友id是什么 的文章

随机推荐