蘑菇插件如何快捷栏切换极品飞车shift21 极品飞车shift22

a-z 0-9~\%\.,:_\+&=\-推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&(1人关注)(ERROR:15) & 访客不能直接访问[Rec] (2007) - IMDb
CHARTS & TRENDS
1 hour ago
17 hours ago
Deadline TV
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
254 critic
A television reporter and cameraman follow emergency workers into a dark apartment building and are quickly locked inside with something terrifying.
Directors:
(screenplay),
(screenplay) (as Luis Berdejo)
Popularity
"" fans: We've rounded up your list of over-the-top moments from the show, including an evil scene that will retrigger your contempt for Ramsay Bolton.
Related News
28 October 2017
Blogomatic3000
26 October 2017
Variety - Film News
14 October 2017
Flickeringmyth
Direct from ,
and actor-turned-director
talk about Travolta's portrayal of mob boss John Gotti in .
Powered by ZergNet
Editorial Lists
Related lists from IMDb editors
a list of 20 images
updated 7&months&ago
a list of 20 images
updated 21&Apr&2016
a list of 25 images
updated 22&Mar&2016
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 33 titles
created 1&day&ago
a list of 28 titles
created 10&Jul&2013
a list of 30 titles
created 1&month&ago
a list of 29 titles
created 3&days&ago
a list of 28 titles
created 1&month&ago
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
16 wins & 12 nominations.
In order to ascertain the current situation inside, a supposed medical officer and a GEO team step into the quarantined and ill-fated apartment building.
Directors:
Jaume Balagueró,
Paco Plaza
Jonathan D. Mellor,
Manuela Velasco,
?scar Zafra
A couple's wedding day turns horrific as some of the guests start showing signs of a strange illness.
Paco Plaza
Leticia Dolera,
Diego Martín,
Ismael Martínez
An ill-fated television reporter is rescued and sent on a voyage across the ocean, but she is followed by the deadly virus that has plagued her and numerous others.
Jaume Balagueró
Manuela Velasco,
Paco Manzanedo,
Héctor Colomé
A caving expedition goes horribly wrong, as the explorers become trapped and ultimately pursued by a strange breed of predators.
Neil Marshall
Shauna Macdonald,
Natalie Mendoza,
After moving into a suburban home, a couple becomes increasingly disturbed by a nightly demonic presence.
Katie Featherston,
Micah Sloat,
Mark Fredrichs
A television reporter and her cameraman are trapped inside a building quarantined by the CDC, after the outbreak of a mysterious virus which turns humans into bloodthirsty killers.
John Erick Dowdle
Jennifer Carpenter,
Steve Harris,
Columbus Short
Three film students vanish after traveling into a Maryland forest to film a documentary on the local Blair Witch legend, leaving only their footage behind.
Directors:
Daniel Myrick,
Eduardo Sánchez
Heather Donahue,
Michael C. Williams,
Joshua Leonard
Four weeks after a mysterious, incurable virus spreads throughout the UK, a handful of survivors try to find sanctuary.
Danny Boyle
Cillian Murphy,
Naomie Harris,
Christopher Eccleston
Six months after the rage virus was inflicted on the population of Great Britain, the US Army helps to secure a small area of London for the survivors to repopulate and start again. But not everything goes to plan.
Juan Carlos Fresnadillo
Jeremy Renner,
Rose Byrne,
Robert Carlyle
A freak storm unleashes a species of bloodthirsty creatures on a small town, where a small band of citizens hole up in a supermarket and fight for their lives.
Frank Darabont
Thomas Jane,
Marcia Gay Harden,
Laurie Holden
A journalist must investigate a mysterious videotape which seems to cause the death of anyone in a week of viewing it.
Gore Verbinski
Naomi Watts,
Martin Henderson,
Two strangers, who awaken in a room with no recollection of how they got there, soon discover they're pawns in a deadly game perpetrated by a notorious serial killer.
Cary Elwes,
Leigh Whannell,
Danny Glover
Cast overview, first billed only:
Policía Adulto
Sra. Izquierdo
(as M? Teresa Ortega)
(as Kao Chen-Min)
Madre histérica
"REC" turns on a young TV reporter and her cameraman who cover the night shift at the local fire station. Receiving a call from an old lady trapped in her house, they reach her building to hear horrifying screams -- which begin a long nightmare and a uniquely dramatic TV report.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Experience Fear
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for bloody horror violence and language
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 23 November 2007 (Spain)
Also Known As: Rec
Filming Locations:
Budget:&1,500,000
(estimated)
Cumulative Worldwide Gross: $32,492,948, 23 November 2007
Production Co:
Show more on
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
When it came to casting, the directors deliberately chose actors who were not familiar to help make the piece more realistic, and also actors who were good at improvisation.
(at around 24 mins) The old man at the start says that their mobile phones, TV, etc. don't work but when Pablo and Angela go up to the third floor to get the keys (at around 1h) the TV is obviously on and working.
[first lines]
Good evening, this is Angela Vidal speaking. Tonight, as usual, we will share this time...
Crazy Credits
There are no opening credits.
Connections
Referenced in &(2013)
Soundtracks
Vudú (Extended Version)
Written and Performed by
Courtesy of Moviedisco
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
I am not usually commenting on movies here (i rather read other people's comments) but i just finished watching REC and i felt i really had to comment, even if it's just to get my heart rate down ! First of all let me say this is one hell of a terrifying movie, i think i don't have to repeat the synopsis (several people already did that before me)...the story doesn't seem to be very original, we all have seen zombie movies before. But because of the claustrophobic setting this is totally different after all. It's a brilliant move to let it take place in an apartment building, with limited space. Also the first person way it's shot (which has done before as well) adds to the claustrophobic atmosphere of the movie. That and quite few great scares (which you really won't see coming from a mile away like a lot of (Hollywood) &horror& movies) and the great (and shocking) ending, makes this movies one of the best horror flicks i have ever seen. Literally. And believe me, i have seen a lot of them. Hollywood...watch and learn ! You don't need gallons of blood and body parts flying around to make a movie that will scare the living hell out of you !
180 of 230 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Enjoy a night in with these popular movies available to stream with Prime Video.
Recently Viewed
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on如何修改UG快捷键shift+MB2_百度知道
如何修改UG快捷键shift+MB2
如何修改UG快捷键shift+MB2
我有更好的答案
相信很多朋友都喜欢玩ADC这个位置,虽然在S4中,ADC的并没有像以前那么重要,可是一个好的ADC在现版本中依然可以为团队做出无可替代的功效。而想要玩好ADC,走砍可以说每一个ADC的必修课程!那今天楼主就将自己的一些经验和技巧分享给大家,如果大家喜欢的话就回复赞一下咯,如果觉得没用的话笑一笑就好了,谢谢大家~!先了解攻击后摇在这里先为大家补充一下关于攻击前摇和攻击后摇的知识,因为这在后面会经常提到(已经了解过的朋友可以跳过)。攻击前摇:每个英雄攻击前的动作,这个动作一定要有,不然攻击伤害是打不出来的,这个动作的延时大约是0.5s。攻击后摇:每个英雄攻击后的动作,这个动作可以取消,这个动作的延时大约是0.5s~0.7s,因英雄而异。公式计算:每秒攻击次数=1 / ( 攻击前摇时间 + 攻击后摇时间 + 1 / 攻击速度 )走砍基础知识在了解完攻击前后摇的知识后,我们现在来理解一下走砍。走砍顾名思义就是一边移动,一边进行攻击,其原理就是利用移动来取消攻击后摇(手动技能和按S也可取消),让本来属于攻击后摇的时间花在移动上面,这样相同攻击时间内,使用走砍的ADC就能比没使用的多位移一段距离,而这段距离就帮多攻击敌方英雄几下,或许就会成为正常游戏的转折点了。shift键的介绍好了,在了解完走砍的知识后,大部分网友应该想学习一下走砍,这也是这篇帖子的重点,如何利用shift键进行走砍?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
快捷键的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 蘑菇插件5.0 的文章

随机推荐