Azul Zulu JDKJRE是什么么?

Asked
5 years, 1 month agoModified
8 months agoViewed
83k timesHow do I import certs into keystore in Azul Zulu JDK 11.Where is the default keystore used by keytoolFrom running Azul's Alpine OpenJDK11 container, FROM azul/zulu-openjdk-alpine:11, the cacerts file is located at /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-zulu11/jre/lib/security/.But, to import new certs into it, you only need to specify the -cacerts switch and the command takes care of the rest.Below is an example of a command I used in a recent Dockerfile:keytool -importcert -file <my-crt-file-location> -cacerts -keypass changeit -storepass changeit -noprompt -alias <my-alias>
Path of java 11 trust store is C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.4\lib\security\cacertsTo import cert in windows use below command."C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.1\bin\keytool" -importcert -file C:\Polarion\bundled\apache\conf\certificate.crt -alias labs.polarion.com -keystore "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.1\lib\security\jssecacerts" -storepass changeit
For more info visit, Click hereFor MAC and LINUX openJDK11first find the jdk locationecho $JAVA_HOME
since keytool and cacerts located in different folder we have to specify the pathgo to keytool folder
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/adoptopenjdk-11.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/securitySudo keytool -import -noprompt -trustcacerts -alias aliasName -file
/Users/lilojoseph/Desktop/dev.ssk.cer
-keystore
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/adoptopenjdk-11.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/security/cacerts -storepass changeit
for checking if certificate is added run below command on same folder keytool -list -v -keystore
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/adoptopenjdk-11.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/security/cacerts -alias aliasName
for
adoptopenjdk/openjdk11@sha256:1cf34e59b4f6209c8513a1681a688bf8a90bf433993aa5b3914dcfdb100e9393
, the location for cacerts is:
/opt/java/openjdk/lib/security/cacerts
I installed Azul Zulu Java 8 and Java 11 through SDKMan.The cacerts file for my instances were as follows:Java 11~/.sdkman/candidates/java/11.0.14-zulu/zulu-11.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/security
Java 8Notice the extra jre/ folder~/.sdkman/candidates/java/8.0.322-zulu/zulu-8.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/security
Reminder: Answers generated by artificial intelligence tools are not allowed on Stack Overflow. Learn more
Post as a guestEmailRequired, but never shown
Post as a guest
EmailRequired, but never shown

我要回帖

更多关于 JRE是什么 的文章

随机推荐