下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
老友记 剧本(十季全完美版 )
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
101 The One Where Monica Gets a New out, and that's when it hit me: how much Barry looks like Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just
Roommate (The Pilot-The Uncut Version) Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew looked gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long familiar, but... Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I day.
[Scene: Central Perk, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and started wondering 'Why am I doing this, and who am I Ross: Okay, sure.
Monica are there.] doing this for?'. (to Monica) So anyway I just didn't know Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help?
Monica: There's nothing to tell! He's just some where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.
guy I work with! apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in Commercial Break
Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy! the city. [Scene: The Subway, Phoebe is singing for change.]
There's gotta be something wrong with him! Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding. Phoebe: (singing) Love is sweet as summer showers,
Chandler: All right Joey, be nice. So does he Rachel: Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an love is a wondrous work of art, but your love oh your
have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece? issue... [Scene: Monica's Apartment, everyone is there and love, your love...is like a giant pigeon...crapping on my
Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk? watching a Spanish Soap on TV and are trying to figure out heart. La-la-la-la-la- (some guy gives her some
(They all stare, bemused.) what is going on.] change and to that guy) Thank you. (sings)
Phoebe: Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe La-la-la-la...ohhh!
through what I went through with Carl- oh! organ, and she's really not happy about it. [Scene: Ross's Apartment, the guys are there
Monica: Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a Chandler: (imitating the characters) Tuna or egg assembling furniture.
正在加载中,请稍后...(aa123456)
(winnnie1018)
第三方登录:当前位置:
&老友记1-10季脚本+剧本+典故集合!
老友记1-10季脚本+剧本+典故集合!
作者 姜鹤597
边看剧本,边看老友记的无字幕版,感觉自己牛爆了。锻炼听力口语神器!
鏂囦欢鏄疕TML鏍煎紡鐨勶紝鎴戠敤骞虫澘鐢佃剳涓嬭浇浜嗕竴涓彲鐪婬TML锛坅pk锛夎蒋浠剁湅鐨勩傜數鑴戜笂鐩存帴鐢ㄨ浜嬫湰鎵撳紑灏辫銆偅
文件是HTML格式的,我用平板电脑下载了一个可看HTML(apk)软件看的。电脑上直接用记事本打开就行。
顶一下,感谢分享!
顶一下,感谢分享!
顶一下,感谢分享!