mod orgainizer not logged onin 怎么办、

怎么解决这个大难题【matlab吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:199,553贴子:
怎么解决这个大难题收藏
The diagram must contain a powergui block. The block must be named powergui and should be located at the highest level of your diagram where SimPowerSystems blocks are found.图中必须包含一个powergui块。块必须命名为powergui应位于最高水平的图表在SimPowerSystems模块是。Error in 'untitled22/D1': Initialization commands cannot be evaluated.错误的untitled22 / D1:初始化命令无法评估。In D:\matlab\MATLAB\R2010b\toolbox\physmod\powersys\powersys\private\psbloadfunction.p&psbloadfunction at 275D:\ \ \ \ r2010b MATLAB MATLAB工具箱\ \ \ \ physmod powersys powersys民营psbloadfunction。P>psbloadfunction 275Your current working directory is:您的当前工作目录是:D:\matlab\MATLAB\R2010b\binD:\ \ \ \ bin r2010b MATLAB MATLABSimulink does not permit you to build programs in the系统不允许您在生成程序MATLAB installation area. Please change to a working directory thatMATLAB的安装面积。请换一个工作目录is not in the MATLAB installation area.是不是在MATLAB的安装面积。Operands to the || and && operators must be convertible to logical scalar values.操作数的| |和与运营商必须转换为逻辑标量值。Error in 'untitled11/AC ': Initialization commands cannot be evaluated.错误的untitled11 /交流:初始化命令无法评估。
登录百度帐号userdel删除用户时候提示:userdel: user xx
is currently logged in
创建新用户后,想删除,
使用 userdel
删除,结果出现userdel: user xx
is currently logged in 的提示,其结果是无法删除,
sudo userdel -r -f
加两个参数,给他强制删除,之后可能出现警告:
userdel: warning: can't remove /var/mail/wxt: No such file or directory
userdel: wxt home directory (/home/wxt) not found
这个不影响结果, /etc/shadow文件下的用户名和密码信息已经被删除掉了
没有更多推荐了,mod fcgid - Can not load mod_fcgid in Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant ads and job listings.
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our , , and our .
Your use of Stack Overflow’s Products and Services, including the Stack Overflow Network, is subject to these policies and terms.
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I am using Apache/2.2.21 (Win32)
I downloaded mod_fcgid from
LoadModule mod_fcgid modules/mod_fcgid.so
to load mod_fcgid
But I am getting this error
httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 86 of F:/xampp/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Can't locate API module structure `mod_fcgid' in file F:/xampp/apache/modules/mod_fcgid.so: No error
It should be
LoadModule fcgid_module modules/mod_fcgid.so
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
Post Your Answer
By clicking &Post Your Answer&, you acknowledge that you have read our updated ,
and , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledupgrade - Upgraded to Ubuntu 13.10 - Apache not able to start - Ask Ubuntu
Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 174 Q&A communities including , the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
to customize your list.
This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant ads and job listings.
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our , , and our .
Your use of Stack Overflow’s Products and Services, including the Stack Overflow Network, is subject to these policies and terms.
I updated to Ubuntu 13.10 (from Ubuntu 13.04) last weekend, and now Apache is not being able to start. It was working perfectly well until the upgraded, and I haven't changed anything myself.
When I ran a restart this is what I get
apache2: Syntax error on line 260 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Could not open configuration file /etc/apache2/conf.d/: No such file or directory
So, I created the directory, and then I get this:
* Starting web server apache2
* The apache2 configtest failed.
Output of config test was:
[Wed Oct 30 11:17:42.3] [proxy_html:notice] [pid 2496] AH01425: I18n support in mod_proxy_html requires mod_xml2enc. Without it, non-ASCII characters in proxied pages are likely to display incorrectly.
AH00526: Syntax error on line 84 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf:
Invalid command 'LockFile', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
Replacing this line
LockFile ${APACHE_LOCK_DIR}/accept.lock
with this one
Mutex file:${APACHE_LOCK_DIR} default
in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf solved the problem.
Additional Info:
It occurs because the upgrade also upgrades your PHP. If you upgrade from PHP5.3.X to PHP5.5.X - and choose to keep your modified files you will find this error.
23.4k1249140
You will need to install mod_xml2enc with these steps:
Make sure you have mod_proxy:
sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-proxy-html
For mod_xml2enc
sudo apt-get install apache2-prefork-dev
mkdir ~/modbuild/ && cd ~/modbuild/
wget http://apache.webthing.com/svn/apache/filters/mod_xml2enc.c
wget http://apache.webthing.com/svn/apache/filters/mod_xml2enc.h
apxs2 -aic -I/usr/include/libxml2 ./mod_xml2enc.c
rm -rfd ~/modbuild/
sudo service apache2 restart
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By clicking &Post Your Answer&, you acknowledge that you have read our updated ,
and , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabledAccess denied | www.iwantcheats.net used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.iwantcheats.net) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (43b4a3cc9c1c77ae-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 ready or not游戏 的文章

随机推荐