为什么steam官网注册账号steam账号总是这样

已解决问题
为什么最近通过163邮箱注册steam账号容易被盗!?
提问时间: 02:18:13
最近dota2玩家都知道,大mu神通过163邮箱注册的steam账号被盗了。贴吧水友也常常有人发帖说自己账号被盗,那么问题来了,盗号人通过什么手段盗号的,我们又该怎么防范不幸的发生呢!
浏览次数:9582
该答案已经被保护
目前百度找回账号的方式只有人工申诉和客服复议有用一些,但是总体我觉得只要是用过这个系统的,就知道他找回账号的概率是多少。&br/&&br/& 第一种方式&&【人工申诉】 http://passport.baidu.com/?getpassindex 唯一直接的账号资料填写渠道,有效没效要看个人情况 第二种方式&&【账号举报中心】 http://idguanjia.baidu.com/yichang 这是账号举报中心,我明说了吧,这种方式你们真的可以忽略,我一个多月前的提交没有任何实质性的回复 第三种方式&&【贴吧问题反馈】的账号问题 http://tieba.baidu.com/hermes/feedback?category=account 这种我明说,也是没用的,要么不回复你,要么直接转到叫你人工申诉的死循环上 第四种方式&&【客服电话】(重要辅助) 仅限于资料全面的情况,这种用户结合方式一后,再拨打客服,成功率很高。&br/&&br/& (算是这半月回复过成功案例的共同点吧,包括我自己) 截至,更改原楼百度客服电话与转接步骤 百度客服电话,比起以往转接方式更直接 &1-申诉问题咨询& &2-更换绑定信息& &3-找回密码& 等等 3.补充提醒,发现不少申诉者忽略了人工申诉失败邮件里的&反馈&提交页面。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题steam账号注册:哪位大神告诉我这个账号为啥要重复输入来验证是人为操作? - 知乎有问题,上知乎。知乎作为中文互联网最大的知识分享平台,以「知识连接一切」为愿景,致力于构建一个人人都可以便捷接入的知识分享网络,让人们便捷地与世界分享知识、经验和见解,发现更大的世界。2被浏览283分享邀请回答1添加评论分享收藏感谢收起steam为什么初次用就是登录,没有让我注册
按时间排序
登录界面有注册的啊,好像是创建一个新账户,或者你直接去官网注册steam平台账号注册教程
如果你要用steam必须得注册,不然你怎么玩?
注意是不是手贱提前关闭了页面之类的,而且不要用客户端和手机,用电脑浏览器
中国大陆要加+86吧
题主你解决了吗
我也是这个问题挺急的
手机会等,电脑不会,一个机器只要过了限制期,steam就记住你,认可你了
新电脑要登陆七天才可进行交易,如果是新的steam账号需要开启steam安全令牌后30天才可进行游戏里面的交易。
注册了后玩的更尽兴点哦,还是`永12乐34国际注册下吧~
感谢您为社区的和谐贡献力量请选择举报类型
经过核实后将会做出处理感谢您为社区和谐做出贡献
确定要取消此次报名,退出该活动?
请输入私信内容:To an existing Steam account
Steam account name
Enter the characters above
Javascript must be enabled to use this site
A new free account
It's free to join and easy to use.
Continue on to create your Steam account and get Steam, the leading digital solution for PC and Mac gamers.
WHY JOIN STEAM?
Buy and download full retail games
Join the Steam Community
Chat with your friends while gaming
Play your games on any supported platform
Schedule a game, tournament, or LAN party
Receive automatic game updates, and more!
We see you're logging in to Steam from a new browser or a new computer.
Or maybe it's just been a while...
Mistaken for spam?
Did you check your spam folder?
If you don't see a recent message from Steam Support in your inbox, try looking there.
You now have access to your Steam account here.
Sorry but, that isn't quite right...
Let us help!
Sorry you're having trouble.
We know your Steam account is valuable to you, and we're committed to helping you keep access to it in the right hands.
As an added account security measure, you’ll need to grant access to this browser by entering the special code we’ve just sent to your email address at .
If this is a public computer, be sure to log out of Steam when you're ready to quit this browser session.
Please contact Steam Support for assistance from a member of our staff.
Legitimate claims for help with account access are our number one priority.
my special access code
What message?
I don't have any message from Steam Support...
and I've entered my special access code above
No luck still...
I don't have any message from Steam Support...
I want to try again
and I've re-entered my special access code above
Please help
I think I need assistance from Steam Support...
To easily recognize this browser among the list of devices Steam Guard has enabled, give the browser a friendly name - at least 6 characters long.
This account can't be accessed from this computer without additional authorization.
Please contact Steam Support to have a member of our staff assist you.
Legitimate claims for help with account access are our number one priority.
This account is currently using a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
Let us help!
We know your Steam account is valuable to you, and we're committed to helping you keep access to it in the right hands.
Confirm ownership of your account
We'll send a text message containing an account recovery code to your phone number ending in . Once you enter the code, we will remove the mobile authenticator from your account and you will receive Steam Guard codes via email.
Confirm ownership of your account
We have sent a text message containing a confirmation code to your phone number ending in . Enter the code below so we can remove the mobile authenticator from your account.
We have removed the mobile authenticator from your account. Next time you log in, you will have to enter a Steam Guard code that is sent to your email address.
You can now use this device to get mobile authenticator codes for your account. Any other device that was previously providing authenticator codes for your account will no longer be able to do so.
Do you have the recovery code?
You do not have a phone number associated with your Steam account, so we are unable to verify account ownership via a text message. Do you have the recovery code that you wrote down when you added the mobile authenticator? The recovery code begins with the letter 'R'.
Enter your recovery code
Please enter the recovery code in the box below. The recovery code begins with the letter 'R'.
Let us help!
If you have lost access to your mobile device, the mobile phone number associated with your account, and don't have the recovery code that you wrote down when you added the mobile authenticator, then please contact Steam Support for assistance recovering access to your account.
Let us help!
There was an error encountered while processing your request.
Enter the current code displayed in the Steam Mobile app:
If you have lost your mobile device or uninstalled the Steam app and can no longer receive codes, then you may remove the mobile authenticator from your account. This will reduce the security on your account, so you should add a mobile authenticator to a new mobile device afterwards.
Please contact Steam Support for assistance from a member of our staff.
my authenticator code
Please help
I no longer have access to my Mobile Authenticator codes
I want to try again
and I've re-entered my authenticator code above
Please help
Remove authenticator
and go back to receiving codes by email
Use this device
and get authenticator codes on this app
Send me the text message
because I no longer have access to that phone number
I entered the code above
Please help
I'm not receiving the text message
I re-entered the code. Let's try again.
Please help
I'm not receiving the text message
with the mobile authenticator removed
to the Steam Mobile app
I have the recovery code that begins with 'R'
I don't have a code like that
my recovery code
Please help
I re-entered the code. Let's try again.
Please help
Please help
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websitesteam账号怎么注册_百度经验
&&&&&&互联网steam账号怎么注册听语音74383人看了这个视频返回暂停重播播放世界如此简单37条相关视频123456
百度经验:jingyan.baidu.comsteam下载游戏的速度很快所以很多网友都在用,用steam必须先注册一个账号,steam账号怎么注册,下面来分享一下注册steam账号的操作办法。百度经验:jingyan.baidu.comsteam百度经验:jingyan.baidu.com1打开steam官方网站,点击登录。2然后点击加入steam3打开的网页中填写账户名称密码等资料4填写你的电子邮件地址来接收验证邮件5接着点击同意协议后就会提示发送一封邮件到你的邮箱来完成验证6在你的邮箱找到收到的邮件并点击完成注册即可END百度经验:jingyan.baidu.com如果您觉得此经验帮到你,可以点击【分享】或者【收藏】按钮喜欢的可以关注,点击右上边关注,进入查看更多实用经验,也可以给我投票,谢谢!经验内容仅供参考,如果您需解决具体问题(尤其法律、医学等领域),建议您详细咨询相关领域专业人士。作者声明:本篇经验系本人依照真实经历原创,未经许可,谢绝转载。投票(0)已投票(0)有得(0)我有疑问(0)◆◆说说为什么给这篇经验投票吧!我为什么投票...你还可以输入500字◆◆只有签约作者及以上等级才可发有得&你还可以输入1000字◆◆如对这篇经验有疑问,可反馈给作者,经验作者会尽力为您解决!你还可以输入500字相关经验00002热门杂志第1期你不知道的iPad技巧3795次分享第1期win7电脑那些事6650次分享第2期新人玩转百度经验1414次分享第1期Win8.1实用小技巧2657次分享第1期小白装大神1932次分享◆请扫描分享到朋友圈

我要回帖

更多关于 steam不能注册账号 的文章

随机推荐