本人外文文章编辑,哪里有好的文章可以收录的?

(Yesterday &23:16)
My family has a three-floor house in the countryside.&Behind our house is a bamboo forest where I often explored it with my friends when I was yo
(Yesterday &22:55)
Arhat Temple known as Chuan Xi Fo Du witnessed the births of 108 children after the earthquake destroyed the hospital. For Buddhists, the temple, whic
(Yesterday &22:41)
The dorm where I live in is one of the best dormitories with the best facilities in our campus. Like the majority of dorms, it is not fairly big but i
(Yesterday &22:38)
have been in Nanjing for almost two years, and in this period, I visited many scents
spots in Nanjing. Ginkgo Lack Park is my favorite place in Nanj
(Yesterday &18:44)
From my perspective, everyone has an unforgettable place in mind.&As for me, it is my grandma's house where I left a lot of precious memories.&nb
(Yesterday &18:34)
Our family's old house was not so big but it is unique to me.&We lived in a large quadrangle with several families.&If you entered in the br
(Yesterday &17:42)
I still remember I used to like to write down the name of Nanjing in my dairy when I studied at high school.&There is not any reason for it, just
(Yesterday &16:36)
& My ideal home has an excellent location and greening conditions. From the outside of the house, it is clo
(Yesterday &16:25)
The old&house was torn down when I was eleven.&Though the present house that I live in is comfortable, I miss the old house very much.&
(Yesterday &16:18)
& When I was young, I lived with my grandparents in a small village. Contrary to the tall buildings in the city, the village lies by hills and wa
(Yesterday &15:44)
When I was a child, I began to imagine what my dream home would be like.The house I dream of is a villa with two different yards.&The front yard
(Yesterday &14:44)
The bandstand is a pleasant place for a rest, located in Zhongshan Scenic Area.&The center of it is a large open platform used for some musical p
Today's DioEnglish Stars
Today's Top 10 Blogs
Today's Top 10 Topics
Children are attentive owing to curiosity. Par ...()
Children are attentive owing to curiosity. Par ...()
Live life to the fullset and make a difference ...()
Where this is will, there is a way.()
鈥淟ong time no see?鈥濃

我要回帖

更多关于 外文期刊免费文章下载 的文章

随机推荐