发布会上的AR跑车苹果8什么时候发布会可以玩

About HexGL
What is this?
HexGL is a futuristic, fast-paced racing game built by
using HTML5, Javascript and WebGL and a tribute to the original Wipeout and F-Zero series.
HexGL was built with love using , a 3D library built on top of WebGL and maintained by
I'd also like to thank
for the great metalic road texture, Charnel for the HexMKI base mesh, and all the beta-testers.
Did you know?
I'm a French WebGL aficionado now working for .
Let's go social.
Share HexGL with your friends:
Support the project:
Hall Of Fame
The ladder is now closed, congratulations to the top 10 players in each category!
Cityscape (casual)
1. Worf2'49''1822. Bravo.2'49''1993. Gianno2'49''2004. Waldek2'50''7715. HqSeO2'54''0076. player2'54''3357. syrme2'55''1448. James2'55''2589. Rian2'55''36110. KBombs2'55''385
Cityscape (hard)
1. Jappe2'15''5502. HqSeO2'17''2903. Arisak2'17''3954. syrme2'17''6425. dknn2'19''0316. Unkn2'20''4757. Waldek2'22''0918. August2'22''5129. Lars2'23''09710. Wizart2'23''149
Press articles and media
Awards & Listing
Web articles
The game feels slow or laggy, what should I do?
There are three quality presets you can use: Mobile, Mainstream and Ultra. If your current preset feels laggy, try a lesser one.If you're already using the Mobile preset, I'm sorry to inform you that your graphic card is not powerful enough to run the game (running an intel integrated GPU I guess?).Also, this game has been developed and tested in Chrome and Firefox in their latest versions. If you are using another browser, I can't promise anything!
Why doesn't my &insert random key& key work?
Some keyboards are known to handle simultaneous key presses badly (I'm looking at you Logitech!). This means that it's possible that your keyboard doesn't support the UP+LEFT+Q combo for example. As this is a hardware issue, I can't do much about it, so I simply added control key variants.
The game said I made it to the Hall Of Fame, so why don't I see myself up there?
HexGL and its website are running on a low-spec'd shared server (I'm only a student remember?), so in order to save resources, the ladder is updated only once per page load. This means that all you have to do is hit F5 ;)
Why isn't there any sound?
Sound support (both background and SFX) has never been on top on my todo list during the development phase because the only browser to fully support the webAudio standard was Chrome. But things are evolving quickly, and Firefox will soon support this standard too, so expect some sound effects and music soon.
When will the source code be available?
. The code is licensed under the MIT License, unless specified otherwise.
Why are you saying that the game is built with HTML5? It's WebGL!
Actually, WebGL is part of the modern HTML5 standards. I'm using the HTML5 acronym in its general meaning to describe the whole pack of technology involved. It's also more meaningful for neophytes.If you want to learn more about the technology, I suggest you take a look at .
This shouldn't be like this, but more like that. Why isn't there a..?
Hold it. This is only a beta project, held by a single CS student so it's obviously far from being perfect. That said, I'm always looking for good suggestions and critics, so why don't you
with your thoughts and ideas ?
I want to help. How can I?
As with previous answer, if you want to help on this project, simply send me a note and we'll talk about it!Furthermore, a simple way to help this project is to talk, tweet, and discuss about it :)
There's a huge spelling mistake!
This is not a question but I'll answer it anyway: I'm French! While this may sound like a bad excuse, it's legit. I'm doing my best to write understandable english, but I sometimes fail to notice an error. So again, if you happen to find a grammar or spelling mistake, just drop me a note and I'll correct it ASAP!12345678910
搜索配件:
&&价格区间:从
价格:¥400.00 元
最近30天销量:月销 0 笔
商品来源:
&购物咨询(商品客服):
由卖家 碣石万里 从 广东 汕尾 发货
推荐服务商:&&&&&&&&&&
商品详情图
商品标签云
买过的人评价...
卖家:亿辉摩配
来自:广东 广州
最近30天销量:5件
相关内容:&
卖家:x新势力
最近30天销量:19件
卖家:钦哥哥1983
来自:广东 汕尾
最近30天销量:1件
卖家:moto由我
最近30天销量:11件
卖家:快飞摩配
来自:广东 汕尾
最近30天销量:4件
卖家:wjinfeng1988
最近30天销量:8件
卖家:鸿盟车行
来自:广东 深圳
最近30天销量:0件
卖家:wjinfeng1988
最近30天销量:0件
¥345.00(9.9折)
卖家:x新势力
最近30天销量:25件
卖家:85度良品
来自:上海
最近30天销量:142件
¥129.00(8.4折)
卖家:lbj8582303
最近30天销量:50件
卖家:wenjintian
最近30天销量:19件
双氙商品标签云画像 正在为您生成中,请稍候再来哟...
您或许还喜欢
149.00&&&&(无折)
105.00&&&&(无折)
280.00&&&&(无折)
95.00&&&&(无折)
5400.00&&&&(无折)
3500.00&&&&(无折)
69.00&&&&(5折)
请留下你对双氙的意见或建议,感谢!
(如果有个人或商家的相关问题需要解决或者投诉,请致电400-000-5668)
联系电话/微信/QQ:
支持中英文(Support in both Chinese and English)
感谢您的反馈,我们会努力做得更好!页面已拦截
无锡网警提示您:
该网址被大量用户举报,可能含有恶意信息。Meta开发的“可触摸”AR超级跑车将亮相于CES
增强现实开发商Meta公司宣布,它已经与Ultrahaptics和ZeroLight公司合作,通过结合触觉反馈和实时3-D可视化技术来创建可触摸的AR对象。
为了展示这项技术,Meta将在即将到来的拉斯维加斯消费电子展(Consumer Electronics Show)会议期间,让消费者看到并感受到一款以AR呈现的豪华超级跑车。
Meta的开发人员关系负责人David Oh说:“Meta希望提供一台机器,作为机器的延伸,使我们能够以自然的方式直观地创建,交流和协作。”
演示将使用户有机会探索由Zerolight的艺术家使用Meta 2 AR开发套件渲染的Pagani Huayra Roadster hypercar的3D虚拟模型。 Huayra Roadster是帕加尼汽车公司设计的一款既豪华又美观的手工打造的车辆,价值240万美元。
增强现实技术允许用户将汽车作为三维物体进行探索,甚至分离汽车的各个部件以进行检查。借助Ultrahaptics的强大功能,AR用户也将能够触摸3D模型的外观,感受梅赛德斯 – 奔驰AMG M158 V12发动机的震动。
Ultrahaptics公司产品和营销副总裁Anders Hakfelt说:“Ultrahaptics使用超声波在手上创造触觉反馈,使您能够探索和操纵虚拟物体,并对触觉提示作出反应,而不会阻碍自然运动。通过与数字模型的接触,我们可以放大数字交互的整体影响和响应。”
可触摸的AR超级跑车演示将于1月9日至12日的CES期间,在Ultrahaptics展台举行。
【文章来源:591ARVR资讯网,想了解更多ARVR资讯,可以关注我们的网站: http://www.591arvr.com ,或者加入591ARVR资讯网官方QQ群:】
The post Meta开发的“可触摸”AR超级跑车将亮相于CES appeared first on 591ARVR.
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
国内最高效的ARVR应用生产工具,“五分钟上手,两小时出师”不是梦!
591ARVR是国内AR/VR行业交流集散地,网罗技术、资讯、免费素材等
今日搜狐热点

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果什么时候开发布会 的文章

随机推荐