vorbisspispi flash是什么么mod?Minecraft

[1.7.10][SSP/SMP][DragonBlockC——龙珠C]新物品!新恐龙!新龙神!&-&Minecraft(我的世界)中文论坛 -
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 40726|回复: 432
[1.7.10][SSP/SMP][DragonBlockC——龙珠C]新物品!新恐龙!新龙神!
独立Mod发布
DragonBlockC
核心Mod & 冒险
依赖于预先设置的字段语言&
与多人游戏兼容性:
服务端也需要安装才兼容&
拖入mods文件夹(需要API支持)&
您尚未登录,立即登录享受更好的浏览体验!
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
本帖最后由
17:54 编辑
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & [/spoiler]=关于搬运=1.Xiang-Long 帖子最后一次编辑为日,从网盘看已经停止更新了N个月这是他的帖子地址http://www.mcbbs.net/thread--1.html我所搬运的是最新版本且已汉化=关于授权=本人已经通过邮箱获取作者的授权
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & =MOD介绍=灵感于《七龙珠》动漫为题材而制作的一个MOD,MOD的原作者是JinRyuu原帖地址为: 喜欢这动漫的小伙伴可以考虑玩玩看=MOD版本=& && & 1.7.10最新版本-<font color="#ff.52(持续更新)& & 1.6.2最新版本-<font color="#ff.3(已停更)&&1.5.2最新版本-<font color="#ff(已停更)=关于汉化=此MOD是个人汉化,由于能力有限所以可能会导致某些地方发生错误或者有不会汉化的地方但是绝对不会影响游戏体验,欢迎大家在帖子下发提意见=Q&A=Q:为什么我选择种族的时候没有显示头发,尾巴,皮肤QAQA:您可能安装了高清修复,会导致显示的皮肤全部消失Q:为什么开服 人物扣血仅扣原版血量(问题提供网友)A:您可能使用了kcauldron这种服务端 建议使用cauldorn如果有任何问题可以在帖子下发提出问题如果我会的话我会为你们一一解答若有不会的,在这里我想对你们说声对不起=官方重要的Q&A合集(未汉化)=Q1: Can I use your mod(s) in my modpack?
A1: Sorry but no. I work on these mods very hard everyday and if you do that, that little support I get from my downloads will be gone. So im sorry but I cant allow it. At least not these days.Q2: How to degrade java 8 to java 7?
A2: Follow these instructions on this page: Q3: Are u going to add . . . . . . . . . .?
A3: Was it in Dragon Ball series? Then it will be add cause its on the list.
If you still give your ideas and might have something that i didnt planned that i will tell. But i saw Dragon Ball Z 18 times in my whole life, movies too.I got more then 50 pages full of my ideas for the mod …. and i wrote everything i could about DB seriesQ4: I have idea about…. Can you make it?
A4: I have many pages of ideas and plans with me on what to implant in the Mod and when. Sooner or later every wanted feature will be added. I want to add as many features as possible.Q5: When will be the next update?
A5: I want to finish every update as fast as possible like you want, but i have time issues like problems that needs to be done. I need to learn more (i like to learn ^^), im searching for a job and many other things that take my time away. I can only say, Please be patient.Q6: Why was Freiza’s race named Arcosians?
A6: Freiza’s race sounds stupid for my taste for a race name…
When i decided on using the arcosian word for freeza’s race, there was no reference on what his race could be named, so i had limited choice. This sounded the best for me for his race, since that word at least was used in the anime once. Furthermore it was only a filler so the name itself shouldn’t have much connection to the original story.
Because it sounded arcticish, It was a good choice i think. Then after a year or 2 came the Xenoverse which used Freiza’s race as his race name…. then I was just “why Akira why”, so I kept the arcosian name as is for my mod. BUT if a normal name will be given for them (and I’m waiting for that a looong time now) I will change it asap.
But no matter how i think of it, “Freiza’s race” as a race name is just a joke for a race name because Akira couldn’t figure out a normal race name yet.
Anyway since the original arcosians are technically not existing cause its a filler term for a race, that is why I used it. So I myself dont consider those arcosians that were named in the filler existing thus I use it as freiza’s race name.Naming freiza’s race arcosians was only my logic cause=安装教程=吧下载好的3个mod全部拖入mods文件=MOD下载地址及相关连接=注:在官方自带了本人汉化的中文语言文件,语言种类为简体中文
请大家尽量在官方下载!让作者有动力更新!
& & & && && & 原帖地址:&&官方网站:官方下载地址:=汉化下载地址=为了让作者更新有动力 请在下载之前访问以下3个地址 & && && &原帖地址:&&官方网站:官方下载地址: 密码:nt07=预告==更新日志(本帖)= 更新最新版本1.4.52添加3件武器 2件道具修复汉化优化地球龙神模型新增2只恐龙
更新最新版本1.4.50(这几天有事耽误了不好意思)添加7件衣服属性限制增加到100000修复错误汉化更新最新版本1.4.47优化龙珠雷达 更新1.7.10最新版本1.4.46更新核心1.3.6修复BUG优化 更新1.7.10最新版本1.4.45(首先我说声对不起,沉迷其他游戏忘记更新了QAQ)更新核心1.3.5更新了一些衣服 完善了一些汉化更新了一些建筑物修复了一些BUG 更新1.7.10最新版本1.4.44更新核心1.3.4更新超级赛亚人4月圆的时候抬头90°看天一直按G就可以变超级赛亚人4了 更新1.7.10最新版本1.4.43更新核心1.3.3添加新的NPC 破坏神 悟饭 特兰克斯新的技能防御渗透(可能我翻译有问题=-=) 更新1.7.10最新版本1.4.42更新核心1.3.2添加新的NPC添加新的技能学习 更新核心1.2.47增加3个配置文件 更新1.7.10最新版本1.4.40增加客户端设置(训练里面查看)更新修复BUG 更新1.7.10最新版本1.4.39增加指令/jrmcse set legendary 1 变成传说中的超级赛亚人增加一套装备增加一个形态传说中的超级赛亚人修复BUG 更新1.7.10最新版本1.4.38修改某一项东西=作者更新部分(未汉化)=Dragon Block C release version 1.4.52ADDED – Dragon Blocks appear 3D in handJRMCore release version 1.3.12FIXED – mission system – client sided multiplier messFIXED – group system – member kickFIXED – group system – not visible or far away members didn’t appear in the listADDED – group system – not visible or far away members will show in a red color in the listADDED – at the Missions and group GUIs tabs, next to the Group a number appears, indicating the group member countJBRA release versionFIXED – Family C – Female models not working without one of 3 mods (DBC, NC, SAOC)Dragon Block C release version 1.4.51FIXED – dbc swords on ground – not rendering correctlyFIXED – dbc swords in frame – not rendering correctlyChanged – Config – Mind Requirement – minimum percentage has been reduced to 0.005ADDED – new Item – Power poleADDED – new Shenron model with animation (still can change again later when I get better in animations more)ADDED – 2 new dinos – basically the same as the first dino, just with other model for now.ADDED – npc spawn – the 2 new dinos spawn now in rocky biome and on namek, with different spawn rate?ADDED – new Item – Janemba’s Dimension Sword (currently nothing special just a plain melee weapon)ADDED – new Item – Darbura’s Evil Spear (currently nothing special just a plain melee weapon)ADDED – new Item – Small Club – to craft the Dimension SwordADDED – new Item – Janemba Essence – to craft the Dimension SwordADDED – new wishes for Shenron – to ask for the items Power Pole, Janemba Essence, Small Club and Evil SpearADDED – new wishes for Porunga – to ask for the items Janemba Essence and Small ClubADDED – new crafting recipe – Small Club in middle + around it 8 Janemba Essence =& Dimension SwordJRMCore release version 1.3.11Changed – Character Sheet – the Passive Defense after the slash (“/”) moved below the Defense with the name “Passive”ADDED – group system – compatibility with the new mission system finallyADDED – group system – mission share feature – that is more deeper then it was in the previous mission systemDragon Block C release version 1.4.50ADDED – Outfits – 7 new outfits. (damaged parts were not added yet)JRMCore release version 1.3.10Changed – attribute limit increased to 100,000Changed – (minor) – some config textsADDED – development supporting feature with a button to char sheet to go to JBRA release version 1.6.30ADDED – Compatibility with new changes in build 1.86Dragon Block C release version 1.4.47Changed – Dragon Radar – hold it in your hand, direction rotation for an easier search and a higher search range. (experimental)JRMCore release version 1.3.7FIXED – recent transformation issues – caused by the new way the legendary forms work. (at least I tried)Dragon Block C release version 1.4.46FIXED – Arcosian custom ultimate colors – When starting new the colors didn’t resetFIXED – Arcosian custom ultimate colors – When choosing a color and clicking back it went to char creation screenFIXED – Arcosian custom ultimate colors – color changing didn’t work correctlyFIXED – a crash regarding legendaryFIXED – Saiyan transformation – Oozaru color issuesChanged – for some players the thousand separator showed an “nbsp” char, now the thousand separator is for everyone a comma (“,”)ADDED – Saiyan – in form SS4 if tail gets cut Saiyan will return to base formADDED – NPCs – Future Trunks and Vegeta being able to be used in SSG ritualChanged – Legendary Status Effect – Fusion is now availableChanged – Legendary Status Effect – Kaioken can now be used (but still bugged!)JRMCore release version 1.3.6FIXED – racial skills mind requirement issueFIXED – skill fast click upgrade for skills that have upgrade limitFIXED – side missions not workingJBRA release version 1.6.29FIXED – If disconnected while SS4 from server, when logging back it crashesDBC release version 1.4.45ADDED – Arcosian ultimate form’s custom colors – The gui can be accessed from the skills menu as a green button, afterwards It can only be changed again with a wish.ADDED – New wish – to change the arcosian ultimate form’s colorsADDED – New aura – for arcosian ultimate formADDED – 9 New outfits – mostly outfits from DB SuperADDED – Otherworld received 2 new tree types – Mahagony and Sakura trees (coded by Matu, Textures by LadyBubblez and LucidBounder)ADDED – New Items and Blocks – from the new Mahagony and Sakura trees (coded by Matu, Textures by LadyBubblez and LucidBounder)Changed- Item Dragon Radar – its not lagging anymore like it did and it has a slight different lookJRMCore release version 1.3.5FIXED – Some rare crashesADDED – New config – Legendary – transformation boostADDED – New config – Legendary – boosted transformationsADDED – Char sheet – transformation body endurance – Incoming damage reduction for transformations, instead of increasing constitution for it. This was already added for balancing reasons but it was never shown in gui. It is now. If it is not liked i will make a configurable sooner.ADDED – Status Effect Legendary is now available to all races and it works similar to the Majin seal, except it can configured to only support specific transformations.Changed – Damage multiplier configs – the maximum 10 000% multiplier has been increased to a maximum of 100 000%. NOTE that high multipliers will cause glitches and numbers will get messed up!Deprecated – SS Green transformations became unused as of this update, and will be removed at a point or changed for a different useRemoved – leftover debug printsJBRA release version 1.6.28FIXED – If disconnected while SS4 from server, when logging back it crashesDBC release version 1.4.44+ FIXED – Skill upgrade disconnects from world/server for the skill number 11 in the skill list screen+ FIXED – Saiyan racial skill – the skills screen is missing the “lvl:7” when its maxed+ FIXED – SS4 was accessible without tailJRMCore release version 1.3.4Removed – some debug prints+ Changed – saga system quest repeat/cooldown rate has now a good countdown+ FIXED – scrolling don’t always start at the topJBRA release version 1.6.27+ ADDED – Saiyan form SS4 – fur is visible in FPS view+ ADDED – Saiyan form SS4 – if tail color is natural brown the color will change to red+ FIXED – Saiyan form SS4 – if you had hair 11 then you didn’t had SS4 furDBC release version 1.4.43+ FIXED – players could upgrade skills while fused+ Changed – friendly NPC – Vegeta received the better hair model+ ADDED – new friendly NPC – Gohan+ ADDED – new friendly NPC – Future Trunks+ A DDED – new opponent NPC – Beerus+ ADDED – new scrolling function – for wish screen+ ADDED – new experimental saiyan form (will be explained later)+ ADDED – new config… (will be explained later)+ ADDED – new skill – defense penetration – the opponent’s defense will be ignored a percentage but the same percentage for the damage will always be dealt minimum. From 1% to a maximum of 10%&&(mobs use this by default maxed, atm not configurable)DBC release version 1.4.42+ FIXED – tracksuit issue for those who had it+ ADDED – new command function – “dbcskill give all” and “dbcskill givelvl all [amount]” (this command will always give skill regardless Mind Requirement!)DBC release version 1.4.41+ FIXED – Ogres missing names in language files+ Changed – NPC Ki attacks wont hit other NPCs anymore+ Changed – some NPCs have changed skill sets to teach+ ADDED – new friend npc – Piccolo (at Lookout)+ ADDED – new friend npc – Vegeta (at Lookout)+ ADDED – new opponent npcs – Zarbon – 2nd form (spawn command: /dbcspawn zarbon2)+ ADDED – new opponent npcs – Golden Freeza&&(spawn command: /dbcspawn freezagolden)DBC release version 1.4.40+ ADDED – In Training menu in the “Client settings” – you can change your BP formula from Normal to High to have stupid amounts of BP. (since its only visual thing nothing more) + ADDED – Great Ape transformation sound! + FIXED – missing transformation auras + FIXED – wrong aura ring color when transformed + FIXED – auras being a little more up positioned when transformed + FIXED – legendary mode is not working if kaioken is enabledDBC release version 1.4.39
+ Changed – old kai’s ritual is placed in the learn skills for king kai
+ ADDED – new Status Effect – Legendary! Only for saiyans, if they have this effect saiyans can use yet a new “powerful” form with some drawbacks. Till next update use the command: “/jrmcse set legendary 1”
+ Changed – BP calculations formula became flat simple! No more ridicules BP amounts without reason… and it never even scaled with the real in game power levels, only with the spent TP.
+ ADDED – new Outfit – Black Supreme Kai setDBC release version 1.4.38
+ Changed – transformation Mystic wont allow you from now to transform again and so ending Mystic form.JRMCore release version 1.3.3+ FIXED – Mind Requirement issue for DBC race or NC clan skills when they are still lvl 1 (hopefully it works now)+ FIXED – passive defense issue when ki release was not on 100%+ ADDED – new scrolling function – currently used by: News, Skills, (DBC’s wish screen) and Mission System (you can now have as much description and reward button as the minecraft can hadle)+ ADDED – for Skills screen – confirmation need for deleting skills+ ADDED – Experimental death message for players (atm it is not configurable so can’t be turned off, I need feedback on it if it works right or not)+ ADDED – new config – Clan Skill Hyuuga – Energy Damage percentageJRMCore release version 1.3.2FIXED – “no mind available” message even thou there is enoughJRMCore release version 1.3.1FIXED – Mind Requirements network issueJRMCore release version 1.3.0+ FIXED – 3 crashes (OutOfBounds and an IllegalArg and a NullPointer)+ FIXED – Ki attack explosion issue (that caused lag for some servers)+ FIXED – Command jrmca issue – when using “jrmca add” it has still the “short” limit+ ADDED – for Command jrmca – a new format, to add a specific amount for every attribute “/jrmca add all (amount)”+ ADDED – new Mind Requirement System with new player skill list core change! Every skill is configurable (old skill list will be converted to the new one)+ ADDED – new command configs – “jrmcm – Notify admins”JRMCore release version 1.2.47
+ ADDED – new Config for DBC – “Racial Skill Arcosian – Power Point multiplier”
+ ADDED – new Config – “Offline Server Protector” – to prevent some gui interactions for a limited time (Online servers should have no use for this unless they use a password plugin I guess)
+ ADDED – new Config – “Core System – Attribute Cost mulipier” – Attribute’s TP cost mulipier. The higher amount the higher will be the increase of the TP cost after each upgrade.
+ FIXED – crash with mission objective state in for saiyans having the status effect legendary
+ FIXED – config “Status Effect – Legendary – For every day a Lucky player” setting it to zero didn’t disable it
+ FIXED – for Naruto C – when doing char reset skill names are shown as error in the consoleJRMCore release version 1.2.46
+ ADDED – for Char Creator – hovering over the face options will enlarge the model and turn off light!
+ ADDED – In game “Client Settings” have been added, and found in the Training menu atm
+ FIXED – After resetting or startnew pressing V right after, would bring up an empty sheet instead of the Char Creator
+ Changed – Some large numbers are more readable, so not everything. (Slowly every number shell be more readable)JRMCore release version 1.2.45
+ FIXED – some random crash from previous update
+ FIXED – for NarutoC the action menu not appearing if DBC is not installed (while action menu has been started to be used for NC with the Eight Gates)
+ FIXED – manual attribute upgrades when reaching above 32767 go minus.
+ ADDED – New command – for character reset the JRMC’s Reincarnation =& “/jrmcrei (playerName) [keepAttributePercentage] [keepSkillsBoolean] [keepTechsBoolean]”
+ ADDED – for Status Effect Legendary – Players can receive it now randomly. Every minecraft day there will be a roll based on the 2 new configs!
+ ADDED – New Config – “Status Effect – Legendary – Chance to get it” =& The chance (in percentage) for a player to receive the Legendary Status Effect every 20-30 mins, regardless of race even thou only saiyans can use it atm.
+ ADDED – New Config – “Status Effect – Legendary – For every day a Lucky player” =& Above this amount a player will be always selected to receive the Legendary status effect, regardless of race even thou only saiyans can use it atm.JRMCore release version 1.2.44
+ Changed – increased attribute limit to 50.000
+ ADDED – for Mission System – the unlock function now supports mission IDs within a mission/story file. + Changed – Barber menu – player model position has been moved a few pixels downwards and leftJRMCore release version 1.2.43
+ ADDED – for Mission System – Random Reward option. check the Mission System page on how to use it!
+ ADDED – for Mission System – for gather item objectives the metadata support is added (since it was not added yet)
+ ADDED – for Mission System – for the Objective parameter P (which was used for “Pno” only) has now a new function “Pspwn” that will disable the spawn button for killing objectives and forces players to kill the asked NPC from a different source (like naturally spawned one)
+ ADDED – for Mission System – repeat function – in a mission file you can find a repeat field, you can give a number where 1 will be 1 minutes and the players will have to wait the in game cool down time to play the story again. Or write “-1” and the story will be not repeatable until story version change
+ ADDED – for Mission System – unlock function – in a mission file you can find an unlock field, you can write other mission file names in separated with only a comma “,” and these missions need to be completed atleast once to unlock the story (thou changing the version number for the required mission files will result in the need to complete those missions again)
+ FIXED – for Mission System – the Level requirement objective doesn’t show the level to reach as it supposed to
+ Changed – for Mission System – objective StateIn conditions are now more similar to ** in the config since it wasnt… more on this in the “Mission System page”
+ Changed – for Mission System – the gui where you would choose the “reward” the mission description appears too. This is a temporary change for various reasons, I will be interested in feedback on this.
+ Changed – Char Sheet GUI – below the Spirit attribute there is now a new line called UC with a number. UC means Upgrade cost, so basically the attribute upgrade cost shows now there instead of at every upgrade buttons tooltip info.JBRA release version 1.6.26+ ADDED – Compatibility with new changes in build 1.81JBRA release version 1.6.25
+ FIXED – the SS Green (the form as of now named in dbc) the pupils for the 2 states have been switchedJBRA release version 1.6.24
+ Compatibility for new changesJBRA release version 1.6.23
+ Changed – few lines because of my Resource pack update=教程=(教程中包括配置文件如复活时间心灵修改等等)这里分享由 白色的奢华、做的龙珠教程http://www.mcbbs.net/thread--1.html1.选择种族(默认按键V)人类种族
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 相对其他种族来说比较弱势,初始6个属性为10,比较平衡,拥有地球人种族天赋,其满级为肌肉强化和潜能释放,也能习得神形态(眼镜变红),不过头发基本不变赛亚人种族
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 相对其他种族来说比较强悍,初始STR和WIL均达到15,但MND与SPI只有5,拥有赛亚人种族天赋,即可变身超级赛亚人,种族种族天赋升满,最多可达超三,在特殊情况,还能变成赛亚巨猿和黄金赛亚巨猿,也就是猩猩混血赛亚人种族
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 与赛亚人区别并不大,其区别就是,混血赛亚人初始WIL:15,SPI:5,其余全是10那美克星人种族
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
相对其他种族也是比较难玩,初始属性为STR:5,DEX:5,CON:7,WIL:10,MND:15,SPI:18种族技能娜美克星人天赋,为巨人和潜能释放,巨人相当于随时变成赛亚人中的猩猩,神状态也是眼镜变红冰冻恶魔种族
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 同上这个种族也是比较难玩,初始属性为STR:10,DEX:5,CON:15,WIL:10,MND:5,SPI:15选择后形态无所谓,莫名都很成为原形态,不过可以在Action menu(默认X键)调整,这点之后讲到,种族升满后,分为超级形态与最终形态,超级即为弗利萨他哥脸上长刺的形态,最终则为神状态,神形态则是气变成红色。PS:因为冰冻恶魔现在体型基本随心控,所以,种族天赋基本上只有到满级才能用
2.技能介绍好了,种族相关已经说完啦,说说他们技能,基本上变身都是增幅STR,DEX和WIL这三项数值,所以嘛,可以多照顾另外三个属性。以下为个人体验,如有错误请多多见谅冲刺:可短距离瞬移
跳跃:增加跳跃高度
舞空术:跳起来或者在空中按F(默认F键)
极限解锁:解放集气百分比PS:每个人一开始只能集到50%,只有学这个才能100%
气增强:增加气上限 耗血:增幅的和超级赛亚人差不多,地球人可以用用
忍耐力:减伤,满级减30%,好像不错的样子
冥想:加快会蓝条,就左上那玩意。
气感:还算是好用的玩意,可以看别人血量与耐力,一定范围可以锁定,看个人喜好
神模式:升满种族,并拥有大量点数才能搞到手的变态玩意,加成比所有状态都强
(初始赛亚人,红神,可达STR:70 DEX:65 WIL:70,蓝神可达90 85 90),且应该加的是百分百(赛亚人已达90 85 90,蓝神可达270 255 270)<font color="#.技能点获取方式①完成任务(默认为L键)
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & ②完成挑战(浓度小游戏及挑战影子傀儡)
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & ③徒手攻击怪物4.龙珠主菜单(默认V键)=角色表=
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 技能点:用来升级属性或学习技能种族:看你一开始选的职业:同上善恶:蓝色为善良,红色为恶属性介绍:& && &&&STR:力量(增加近战伤害 )& && && & DEX:灵巧(增加防御与速度)& && && &CON:体魄(增加体力与耐力)& && &WIL:意志(增加气的伤害)& && && && && && && && &&&MND:心灵(提高飞行速度和增加技能槽)& && & SPI:精神(提高能量上限)UC:属性升级所需费用统计介绍:身体强度:也就是防御 简单来说就是防御越高收到的伤害越低耐力:攻击对方时都需要耐力,如果耐力不够或不足,那就没有办法对敌人造成伤害气的伤害:这个值越高,那么你的气伤害就越高气的上限:这属性与耐力作用相同,释放气功需要足够的气,如果气不足就无法使用气功=技能=
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 初始技能槽是5个,如果想增加就要升级心灵属性=气技能=
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 可以学习的技能应该为8个=训练=
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 也就是上面说的一些挑战,完成及可获得训练点(技能点)=故事系统=
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 完成任务后即可获得训练点(技能点)=组队系统=
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 可以组队设置队长并连同打任务(也可解决卡任务)=服务器设置=
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 这些内容以后会讲到需要修改配置文件5.配置文件及相关指令属性上限:在.minecraft/config里找到jinryuujrmcore.cfg文件使用记事本或使用Notepad++打开(1.4.39版本以上) 在等号号后面修改你所要的上限值(<font color="#ff000)& & # Server Sided! Maximum Attribute a player can have. Maximum Attribute can be set between 100 and 50000!& & I:&Attribute Maximum&=5001.4.39版本以下(<font color="#ff000)& & # Server Sided! Maximum Attribute a player can have. Maximum Attribute can be set between 100 and 30000!& & I:&Attribute Maximum&=500肌肉崩坏:在.minecraft/config里找到jinryuujrmcore.cfg文件使用记事本或使用Notepad++打开,开或者是关(true或false)& & # Server Sided! If 'true' then the Kaioken will be sustainable in any transformation, If 'false' then Kaioken will be hard to maintain with every transformation. (This WILL make the game more unbalanced. default: false)& & B:&Kaioken - Sustainable Super&=false融合:j在.minecraft/config里找到jinryuudragonblockc.cfg文件使用记事本或使用Notepad++打开,开或者是关(true或false)& & # Server Sided! If 'true' then Fusion will be available to use, If 'false' then Fusion wont be usable. (For balancing reasons default: false)& & B:&Fusion - Dance fusion&=false复活惩罚时间:在.minecraft/config里找到jinryuujrmcore.cfg文件使用记事本或使用Notepad++打开,开或者是关(true或false)吧5修改成你需要的时间数值范围(1~<font color="#ff 之间 单位为min/分)& & # Server Sided! The time in minutes after a player can use 'Free Revive' if it is 'true'. The time can go from 1 min to 100000 mins (close to a week). (default: 20)& & I:&Death System - Revive Timer&=5服务器禁止龙珠生成 (需要在服务器修改)(true为开启flase为关闭)& & # Server Sided! If 'true' Dragon Blocks will spawn, if 'false' then they wont spawn at all. (may reduce lag if false)& & B:&Dragon Blocks Spawn Enabled&=true服务器禁止故事系统(需要在服务器修改)(true为开启flase为关闭)& & # Server Sided! If 'true' Saga System will work, if 'false' then no one will be able to progress in Saga System.&&(may reduce lag if false)& & B:&Saga System On&=true很多玩家说学习技能需要太多心灵在这里提供方法在.minecraft/config里找到jinryuujrmcore.cfg文件使用记事本或使用Notepad++打开,后面&1.0可以修改为0.1-100 越低学习技能需要的心灵越低& & # Server Sided! Mind Requirement is percentage based. Values can be from 0.01 to 100 (default: 1.0)& & D:&Racial Skill Half-Saiyan Mind Requirement& && && &&&1.0这里教程由mcbbs网友所提供:okshaowending # Server Sided! The chance (in percentage) for a player to receive the Legendary Status Effect every 20-30 mins, regardless of race even thou only saiyans can use it atm. Can be from 0 to 100 (default: 10) and 0 will result in close to never. (This config will only be enabled if the 'For every day a Lucky player' config conditions are not met, furthermore setting this to 100 will result in the same effect as the 'For every day a Lucky player' config)& & I:&Status Effect - Legendary - Chance to get it&=10指获得传说中的超级赛亚人的几率,100为所有人都获得,0为关闭&&# Server Sided! With this you can change how many players may use this state. Can be from 0 to 1000 (default: 1) & & I:&Status Effect - Legendary - Server limit&=1指服务器中有几个人可以变身为传说中的超级赛亚人,上限为1000# Server Sided! The numbers are meant to be in percetage with the minimum at 10% and maximum at 10000%. Change only to your own responsibility! Having too high multiplier will cause glitches!& & S:&Racial Skill Saiyan and Half-Saiyan - Damage multiplier& && && &&&Base 150& && &&&SS 50& && &&&SSG2 60& && &&&SSG3 70& && &&&SSFullPow 80& && &&&SS2 200& && &&&SS3 400& && &&&Oozaru 100& && &&&Golden 500& && &&&SSGod 520& && &&&SSB 520& && &&&SSGodR 520& && &&&LSS 200& && &&&LSS2 250指种族变身的伤害的乘数。比如SSGod 520指的是SSGod形态下,玩家伤害×520%# Server Sided! The numbers are meant to be in percetage with the minimum at -1000% and maximum at 1000%. The negatives mean those are the transformation ki costs! Also percentages are still based on Power bonus amount.& & S:&Racial Skill Saiyan and Half-Saiyan - Ki Regeneration multipliers& && && &&&Base 100& && &&&SS -20& && &&&SSG2 -30& && &&&SSG3 -40& && &&&SSFullPow -5& && &&&SS2 -20& && &&&SS3 -100& && &&&Oozaru -10& && &&&Golden -40& && &&&SSGod -40& && &&&SSB -50& && &&&SSGodR -10& && &&&LSS -20& && &&&LSS2 -20指种族变身情况下回复气的乘数。比如SSGod -40指在SSGod形态下,玩家每秒回复气的速度×-40%相关指令:使用指令/jrmctp 数值 游戏ID 可以获得想对应的点数(训练点)使用指令/jrmca Set All Max 可以使所有属性为上限(All也就是你需要的属性如我需要力量就填力量的英文也就是STR,Max也就是相对于的数值要多少就填多少)使用指令/jrmcse set legendary 1 变成传说中的超级赛亚人如果需要其他指令请在帖子里回复,如果有这类指令我会告诉你=游戏里按键说明(萌新必看!)=
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & <font color="#nd Fn:默认按键:CTRL在使用筋斗云或者是空间舱的时候可以使用‘’CTRL‘’键来下降CTRL+E 打开龙珠装备插槽CTRL+右击 蓄力并释放技能CTRL+鼠标滚轮 可以切换技能Action menu:默认按键:X按‘’X‘’可以显示控制你变身方向或技能变化Bloodline Power Off:默认按键:H按‘’H‘’可以解除你的所以能力Bloodline Power On:默认按键:G变身超级赛亚人,超蓝等 可以按‘’X‘’控制Date Sheet:默认按键:V按‘’V‘’可以显示龙珠主菜单Energy Control/Flight:默认按键:F习得舞空术后,可以跳起来或在空中按‘’F‘’即可飞行~Energy Release:默认按键:C按‘’C‘’提升你的气,在左上角的 N 后面的百分比,提升后可以变身或释放技能Info Panel:默认按键:K打开新闻界面(一堆英文)Lock On:默认按键:Z习得气感后,可以按‘’Z‘’锁定敌人Story System:默认按键:L按‘’L‘’可以显示龙珠的故事系统Turbo Made:默认按键:R加速,(飞行,奔跑)最新版本图片
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 如果你觉得这个MOD不错就评个分!~留个言吧!~感谢支持!~
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & (加人气是不扣自己积分的~让更多的人知道这MOD!~)& &注意:欢迎转载此MOD 转载MOD请务必添加下列网站 否则后果自负!& && && & 原帖地址:&&官方网站:官方下载地址:
Ssssssssssssssssssss
神乎其技,不服不行!
已经有1.4.49了啊啊啊
MCBBS有你更精彩~
MCBBS有你更精彩~
MCBBS有你更精彩~
神乎其技,不服不行!
神乎其技,不服不行!
MCBBS有你更精彩~
神乎其技,不服不行!
MCBBS有你更精彩~
MCBBS有你更精彩~
神乎其技,不服不行!
MCBBS有你更精彩~
MCBBS有你更精彩~
MCBBS有你更精彩~
神乎其技,不服不行!
MCBBS有你更精彩~
神乎其技,不服不行!
MCBBS有你更精彩~
帖子永久链接:&<button type="submit" class="pn" onclick="setCopy('http://www.mcbbs.net/thread--1.html', '帖子地址已经复制到剪贴板您可以用快捷键 Ctrl + V 粘贴到 QQ、MSN 里。')">点击复制Minecraft中文论坛 - 论坛版权1、本主题所有言论和图片纯属会员个人意见,与本论坛立场无关
2、本站所有主题由该帖子作者发表,该帖子作者享有帖子相关版权
3、其他单位或个人使用、转载或引用本文时必须同时征得该帖子作者的同意
4、帖子作者须承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
5、本帖若有内容转载自其它媒体,不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责
6、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站,本站将及时予以删除并致以最深的歉意
7、管理员和版主有权不事先通知发贴者而删除本文
可以,我自己贼懒于是懒得更了(虽然我搞了最新版本),感谢你继续给MCBBS坛友更新!
可以,我自己贼懒于是懒得更了(虽然我搞了最新版本),感谢你继续给MCBBS坛友更新! ...
问一下,下载地址全是英文,我看不懂,怎么下载啊?&
把心灵去掉&
请问控制里的按键设置是否可以汉化呢?
不过我可以写上按键的作用&
请问控制里的按键设置是否可以汉化呢?
似乎不可以
请问控制里的按键设置是否可以汉化呢?
不过我可以写上按键的作用
表示超蓝就是个垃圾,有没有蓝3
你说的是动画版的超蓝五五开,漫画版的超蓝全功率很强的&
建地图闪退...
撸主加油!搬运辛苦了!发现更了原谅赛就来了!