包含结目的wwW560tv250ppcom页面升级到,老是栏截560tv还出问题

404 Not Founds404 Not FoundThe requested URL was not found on this server.您要找的内容已被删除404 Not Found
404 Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
您要找的内容已被删除Casablanca (1942) - IMDb
CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
1,164 user
261 critic
Casablanca&()
2:10 | Trailer
A cynical nightclub owner protects an old flame and her husband from Nazis in Morocco.
(screenplay),
(screenplay)
Popularity
Here's a hint: He just might be your favorite superhero. See if you can guess these other celebrities by their yearbook photos.
Related News
Powered by ZergNet
Editorial Lists
Related lists from IMDb editors
a list of 200 titles
updated 1&month&ago
a list of 12 images
updated 2&months&ago
a list of 100 titles
updated 07&Mar&2016
a list of 10 images
updated 26&Nov&2015
a list of 25 titles
updated 15&Apr&2014
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 33 titles
created 4&weeks&ago
a list of 24 titles
created 4&months&ago
a list of 34 titles
created 3&months&ago
a list of 35 titles
created 1&week&ago
a list of 41 titles
created 4&days&ago
Share this Rating
Casablanca
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
5 wins & 9 nominations.
Following the death of a publishing tycoon, news reporters scramble to discover the meaning of his final utterance.
Orson Welles
Orson Welles,
Joseph Cotten,
Dorothy Comingore
A wheelchair-bound photographer spies on his neighbors from his apartment window and becomes convinced one of them has committed murder.
Alfred Hitchcock
James Stewart,
Grace Kelly,
Wendell Corey
A Phoenix secretary embezzles $40,000 from her employer's client, goes on the run, and checks into a remote motel run by a young man under the domination of his mother.
Alfred Hitchcock
Anthony Perkins,
Janet Leigh,
Vera Miles
As Carl Black gets the opportunity to move his family out of Chicago in hope of a better life, their arrival in Beverly Hills is timed with that city's annual purge, where all crime is legal for twelve hours.
Deon Taylor
Mike Epps,
Zulay Henao,
Alex Henderson
A hapless New York advertising executive is mistaken for a government agent by a group of foreign spies, and is pursued across the country while he looks for a way to survive.
Alfred Hitchcock
Cary Grant,
Eva Marie Saint,
James Mason
A manipulative woman and a roguish man conduct a turbulent romance during the American Civil War and Reconstruction periods.
Directors:
Victor Fleming,
George Cukor, &&
Clark Gable,
Vivien Leigh,
Thomas Mitchell
A San Francisco detective suffering from acrophobia investigates the strange activities of an old friend's wife, all the while becoming dangerously obsessed with her.
Alfred Hitchcock
James Stewart,
Kim Novak,
Barbara Bel Geddes
The presidencies of Kennedy and Johnson, Vietnam, Watergate, and other history unfold through the perspective of an Alabama man with an IQ of 75.
Robert Zemeckis
Tom Hanks,
Robin Wright,
Gary Sinise
The lives of two mob hitmen, a boxer, a gangster's wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption.
Quentin Tarantino
John Travolta,
Uma Thurman,
Samuel L. Jackson
An insomniac office worker, looking for a way to change his life, crosses paths with a devil-may-care soapmaker, forming an underground fight club that evolves into something much, much more.
David Fincher
Brad Pitt,
Edward Norton,
The story of , the English officer who successfully united and led the diverse, often warring, Arab tribes during World War I in order to fight the Turks.
David Lean
Peter O'Toole,
Alec Guinness,
Anthony Quinn
A computer hacker learns from mysterious rebels about the true nature of his reality and his role in the war against its controllers.
Directors:
Lana Wachowski,
Lilly Wachowski
Keanu Reeves,
Laurence Fishburne,
Carrie-Anne Moss
Complete credited cast:
(as S.K. Sakall)
(as Madeleine LeBeau)
The story of Rick Blaine, a cynical world-weary ex-patriate who runs a nightclub in Casablanca, Morocco during the early stages of WWII. Despite the pressure he constantly receives from the local authorities, Rick's cafe has become a kind of haven for refugees seeking to obtain illicit letters that will help them escape to America. But when Ilsa, a former lover of Rick's, and her husband, show up to his cafe one day, Rick faces a tough challenge which will bring up unforeseen complications, heartbreak and ultimately an excruciating decision to make.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
As exciting as the landing at Casablanca! (NY Premiere Poster Ad)
Motion Picture Rating
Rated PG for mild violence
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 7 July 1943 (China)
Also Known As: Касабланка
Filming Locations:
Budget:$950,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend USA: $181,494,
12 April 1992, Limited Release
Gross USA: $1,024,560, 16 November 2017
Production Co:
Show more on
Sound Mix:
(RCA Sound System)
Aspect Ratio: 1.37 : 1
Did You Know?
wanted to appear in the film. Bergman thought the material little more than fluff, whereas the role in
(1943), one she desperately wanted to do, would do wonders for her career. Once the wrap date for "Casablanca" approached, she realized happily that she would be able to film the
story after all. For his part, Henreid had just starred with
(1942), and the thought of playing second banana to
and Bergman, not to mention , just didn't sound like a promising prospect. Fortunately, he reconsidered.
The macaws and spider monkey shown in the market at the beginning of the film are South American, rather than African in origin.
[first lines]
With the coming of the Second World War, many eyes in imprisoned Europe turned hopefully, or desperately, toward the freedom of the Americas. Lisbon became the great embarkation point. But, not everybody could get to Lisbon directly, and so a tortuous, roundabout refugee trail sprang up - Paris to Marseilles... across the Mediterranean to Oran... then by train, or auto, or foot across the rim of Africa, to Casablanca in French Morocco. Here, the fortunate ones through money, or ...
Connections
Featured in &(1996)
Soundtracks
The Very Thought of You
(1934) (uncredited)
Played when Ferrari offers to buy Rick's and when Rick sends Yvonne home
Also played when Sascha kisses Rick after Rick's good deed
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
This is a film that MUST belong in every video collection in the U.S. is not in the world. The stories about it's making are legendary from the constant rewrites to the apocrypha of casting stories.What is amazing to me, and the reason I believe it holds audiences almost spellbound in successive viewings, is the connection with the horrors of World War II was almost every single cast member.
Sidney Greenstreet had lost a son in combat, and a number of the cast members fled Europe to escape the ravages of a Hitler regime.
Even the evil Nazi character Major Strasser (played with relish by Conrad Veidt) had left Nazi Germany to escape
almost sure internment and possible death in a concentration camp. Here was a man who was a legend in German film history as the murdering somnambulist (a possible warning about the Nazi soldiers to come?) and because of the vicious anti-Semitism and racism of the Germany of the '30s and '40s, we in America and in Hollywood were given a great gift.Everyone in this film is fabulous, but it is the chemistry of Rick (Bogart) and Ilsa (Bergman) been truly holds the film together.
When I saw this film almost frame by frame in the limited book series of classic films that were produced in the late 1960s, I was stunned by the subtlety of facial expressions that conveyed so much of Rick Blaine's character by a marvelous actor Humphrey Bogart.
There is a reason why he was named the actor of the century.While every person in the film becomes a real flesh and blood presence, the story of Rick and Ilsa is the center of this cinema feast.I must confess that I have seen this picture so many times that I can recite every single line in the movie to the consternation of my wife who can't watch it with me anymore. The line that sticks out the most for me, and which against cheers from New Yorkers whenever it plays in the theater.
It is when Bogart says to the Nazis seated at his table, &There are parts of New York I wouldn't advise you to invade.&
And what makes this line so memorable is that Humphrey Bogart did indeed star in another motion picture for Warner Brothers where that very thing formed the basis for the script.
That movie was &All Through The Night.& I love this movie too, and I'm not even a New Yorker.There have been many attempts to revisit &Casablanca,& but only the original makes you really feel what it was like to live through &The Good War& in a faraway place like Casablanca in French Morocco.Even
though such trickery as midget airport workers, fog machines and cardboard cutout airplanes were utilized, this film convinces through its beautiful story with many layers, and characters that are so well realized.If you've never seen this movie before, shame on you and see it immediately. If you only seen it once, I believe you will come back to it more than once. This is just about the most perfect film ever made and it is a miracle that that is so considering that there were so many hands in the pie.
(Excuse me for my mixing my metaphors.
It's late, and I get emotional just thinking about this classic film masterpiece.)Play it again and again and again and again, Sam.
161 of 211 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Recently Viewed
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on彩电维修资料网 http www tv 160 net_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
彩电维修资料网 http www tv 160 net
&&彩电维修资料网 http www tv 160 net
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢