起头后wwWlevermed,无非公子与红妆是更幻levermed地方了吧

HelloTrade Will Help
You To Find A Business
XWelcome GuestHow it WorksTell us what you need by filling in the form Receive Verified supplier details Compare Quotations and seal the deal 1Basic Info2Requirement Details3Additional DetailsContinueSkip
Request for Quote
Member Since3 Yrs
1931 North 24th Avenel, New Jersey-49436, United States
Contact Supplier
Email Enquiry
Lever Only With Locking Screws
Get QuotesYes! I am interestedFOB Price : Get Price This lever fits the c72-025 Master cutoff switch. Precision Cnc machined from billet aluminum and anodized for durability. Dual holes allow for either different ratios, or the combination of multiple cable and/or linkage connection for remote activation
More Products:
Get Quotes from Pro-werks
RELATED PRODUCTS
Related Suppliers
More Products From This Supplier
Invalid Input
Enter product/service name
Please enter Mobile Number
Mobile Number
Invalid Email ID
Invalid Email ID
Your Contact Information
Provide any specific details
about : 'Product/Service required', 'Quality','Standard','Size' etc...
Convenient
Competitive Quotes
Choice of Suppliers
Payment Protection
sending enquiry ....
Thanks for Asking Quotation.Your enquiry has been sent successfullyThanks for Asking Quotation.Your enquiry has been sent successfully
unable to instantiate your call right now. please try after some time.
--Select Currency-- INR - India Rupees USD - U.S. Dollars GBP - U.K. Pounds EUR - Euro AUD - Australia Dollars CAD - Canada Dollars CHF - Switzerland Francs JPY - Japan Yen HKD - Hong Kong Dollars NZD - New Zealand Dollars SGD - Singapore Dollars NTD - Taiwan Dollars RMB - Renminbi Other
Preferred suppliers location:
How soon do you want to purchase:
After 1 month
Why do you need this:
For Reselling
For Your End Use
Is this your:
One Time Requirement
Regular Requirement
--Select--Daily Weekly Monthly Quaterly Half Yearly Yearly您要找的是不是:
n. 杠杆;手段(lever的复数) | v. 用杠...
n. 杠杆;控制杆 | vt. 用杠杆撬动;把…...
They just pressed the lever.
它们只会去压动杠杆。
A few euro-zone economies, notably Spain and Ireland, may use the fiscal lever.
少数欧元区国家,主要是西班牙和爱尔兰,也许会使用财政杠杆。
The impartiality is always the focus of administrating personnel and administrated persons, which regulates the relationship between both sides like a lever.
公平问题一直是管理者与被管理者关注的焦点,它像杠杆一样调节着管理者与被管理者之间的关系。
So, the proper business model is the capabilities field of the corporation, and the display and the incubator and the operation lever.
经营模式作为企业的能力场,是企业能力的显示器,是企业能力的孵化器,也是企业能力的作用杠杆。
I step back, put the gas nozzle and hose between my body and hers, press the gas lever.
我向后退了退,把油龙头放在了我的身体和她的身体之间的地方,按了一下油杆。
To turn sharply to the left, the driver can brake the left rear wheel separately with the left hand lever.
如果要进行向左的急转弯,驾驶员只需要用左侧的手刹车单独对左后轮进行刹车就可以了。
In these studies, they put a chimpanzee in a room and there's a lever.
在这些实验中,黑猩猩被放到一个房间,房间有根杠杆。
The change of two dimensional micro distance is measured by using a position sensor and the two dimensional amplification of double optical lever.
利用光电位置传感器和二维双光杠杆放大,能够测量出二维微小距离的变化。
Wind it like a watch with a key that's stored underneath the barrel, and when it's 'fully loaded' use your thumb to pull back the safety lever. Then squeeze the trigger.
用放置在枪管底端的转柄给它像手表一样上发条,当发条“全部上满”之后,用你的大拇指向后拉动枪栓,然后扣动扳机。
Butterfly dampers can be actuated pneumatically, electrically or manually by a simple hand lever.
蝶型档板可以采用气动和电动,或采用简单的手柄实现手动。
The valve may be padlocked in any one of the positions including opened or closed by virtue of a locking hole located in the handle and lever.
通过手柄和杠杆上的定位孔,阀门可以被锁定在开启与关闭之间的任何位置。
Taxation has a relatively strong meditation function in the system of economic policy and economic lever. However, our present taxation policy is quite different with the rules of WTO.
税收在经济政策和经济杠杆体系中有较强的连动作用,现行税收政策与WTO的投资规则存在较大差异。
When I was a little girl, my mother- a registered Democrat-would take me into the polling booth, and tell me which buttons to press and when to pull the lever.
当我还是个小女孩的时候,我母亲会带我去投票站,告诉我应该按哪个键,什么时候拉控制杆。她是一名注册的民主党人。
As a large span steel arch bridge and located in the west plateau, it is necessary to calculate its dynamical action because it belongs to higher anti -seismic lever.
对于柳梧大桥这样的大跨度钢拱桥,由于其处于西部高原地区,属于抗震等级要求较高的桥梁,有必要进行动力计算。
The wheel and axle is a rotating lever.
轮轴是一个转动的杠杆。
For example, you can strain your muscles working hard to move a big rock or you can use one of Nature's secrets and use a lever.
例如,你可以紧绷你的肌肉去移动一块巨大的岩石,或许你也可以利用大自然的奥秘之一杠杆来撬动它。
On the third and final day the debate was led off by the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster , Mr. Harold Lever.
第三天和最后一天的辩论,均由兰开斯特公爵郡大臣哈罗德、利弗先生挑起。
I would bring myself down to his lever . I would talk to him about bridge, and golf, and politics, and neckties.
我只会谈他们能够理解的事,譬如桥牌、高尔夫球、政治,还有领带等等。
The whole system is driven by the linear motor. The apparatus can enlarge and transmit the input force by using the angle function between toggles and the length function of the lever.
该装置以直线电机为动力源,利用铰杆的角度效应以及杠杆的长度效应对输入力进行放大和传递;
Trolleys, nutcracker, bottle opener, paper knife is such a lever.
手推车、胡桃钳、开瓶器、裁纸刀即属此类槓杆。
Carriage mounted spindle control lever.
运输安装主轴的控制杆。
No focusing lever.
不待对焦杆。
We are never satisfied with present achievement. The requirement of client is the motive force rising the design & manufacture lever.
从不满足现状,客户的要求就是我们设计制造水平与发展的推动力。
Near the rings have been holding others, in the distance and can't reach, had labored to hanging above the top of the head of the hand lever.
附近的吊环已经被其他人握住,远处的又够不着,只好费力的去吊着高出头顶的扶杆。
The study shows, in general , audience's evaluation about the advertisement social effect lie in a lower lever.
不同居住地、年龄、受教育程度和收入水平的受众对广告社会效果的评价上有较显著差异。
Up to now, study of three-phase equilibrium has been done little. Especially research on phase equilibrium of gas-liquid-asphaltene has remained in qualitative description lever.
目前对气-液-固三相相平衡的研究相对较少,特别对气-液-沥青三相相平衡的研究仍然停留在定性认识上。
He employed his knife as a lever .
他把刀子当杠杆用。
He employed his knife as a lever .
他把刀子当杠杆用。
解锁手柄;分离杆
手柄;杠杆手柄;杆式手柄;手柄操纵杆
手柄;手制动杆;柄;手杆
控制杆;操纵杆
adj. 杠杆式
[机]变速杆
杠杆臂;活动臂