续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
B3Unit1 Language Points
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
初二英语作文Mike是一位中学生,沉迷于电脑游戏,并因此耽误了学习.你是Mike的好朋友,你打算如何帮助他?用提示写短文(70字)1,如果玩电脑多就浪费时间2,Mike应该少用电脑,努力学习,提高成绩3,多个朋友交流,并培养爱好如运动等.文章开头已给出,不记入词数.Dear Mike,Thanks for your letter.I am sorry to hear that you are in trouble now.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Dear Mike,
Thanks for your letter.I am sorry to hear that you are in trouble now. There are many exciting games and cartoons in the internet, however, we young people should pay much attention on our studies. Only by controlling ourselves can we achieve our aims and be successful. In the school we must follow our teachers’ advice and improve our subjects and get good marks. Our friends can also help us to warn
us of the dangers of surfing the internet and play all kinds of games on the sports ground.您采纳,我高兴.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关注微信公众号
关注水滴英语官方微信公众号,
关注英语写作与阅读,
第一时间获得英语学习帮助。
还没账号?
已有账号?
(您的EMAIL已经注册?是不是之前曾订阅新作文提醒? 取回密码)您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
高中英语作文集锦:Computer Games 电子游戏
chengbin 于发布 l 已有人浏览
高中英语作文模板,帮助你轻松提高英语成绩
Playing computer games takes the teenagers too much time these days. So I think computer games should be done away with. They are nothing but a waste of time, money and energy. Teenagers should do valuable things like reading, studying and going to concerts and museums.Computer games are bad for both the physical and mental health of the young.The computer games rooms are very dark, noisy, and the content are unhealthy and violent, and so on.Therefore, computer games arcades should be banned fi'om cities and towns.近来玩电脑游戏花费了青少年太多的时间。所以我认为电子游戏应该被废除。他们不过是浪费时间,金钱和精力。青少年应该做一些有意义的事情,比如阅读,学习、听音乐会、去博物馆。电子游戏对青少年的身心健康都有不良的影响。电子游戏室是非常黑暗的,嘈杂的,还有内容不健康、充满暴力,等等。因此,城镇中的电子游戏厅应该被取缔。
英语作文&|&英语作文&|&英语作文&|&英语作文&|&英语作文&|&英语作文&|&
英语作文排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼97被浏览22,682分享邀请回答24715 条评论分享收藏感谢收起0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起

我要回帖

更多关于 玩游戏是不是浪费时间 的文章

随机推荐