全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 500 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
世纪商务英语翻译教程第四版课件 unit 6
关注微信公众号dug是什么意思_dug在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
dug是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
dug是什么意思 dug在线翻译 dug什么意思 dug的意思 dug的翻译 dug的解释 dug的发音 dug的同义词 dug的反义词 dug的例句 dug的相关词组
dug英 [d?g] 美 [d?ɡ] dug原级:第三人称单数:现在分词:dug 基本解释名词动物的乳房[乳头]动词挖,掘( dig的过去式和过去分词 ); (如用铲、锨或推土机等)挖掘; 挖得; 寻找dug 网络解释1. dug的反义词1. 道格:将于今年11月10日发售DVD和蓝光影碟de皮克斯动画电影<>将在其中收录de一支以片中会说话de狗狗道格(Dug)为主角de特别短片<<道格de特别任务(Dug&#39;s Special Mission)>>.2. &#x64;&#x61;&#x6E;&#x63;&#x69;&#x2E;&#x39;&#x31;&#x31;&#x63;&#x68;&#x61;&#x2E;&#x63;&#x6F;&#x6D;2. 挖掘:duffer 笨蛋 | dug 挖掘 | dugong 懦艮3. 挖:enthusiasts 发烧友 | dug 挖 | huge 巨大的dug 双语例句1. A person dug pond pisciculture, be afraid that bird eats fry stealthily, did build to wear head large bamboo hat, body to wrap around the jackstraw of straw rain cape is put in the pond.&&&&导读:一个人挖了水塘养鱼,怕鸟儿偷吃鱼苗,便做了个头戴头笠、身披蓑衣的稻草人放在塘中。2. 2. Water wasn't where he needed it, so he dug ditches to bring it from the Paria River to his farm near the present town of Tropic.&&&&在那里,他要水而没有水,于是他挖沟从帕里阿河引水灌溉他的田地,即在现在的特罗匹克镇附近。3. Of this secondary, it is the market that we need to be dug greatly.&&&&这次要的80%,就是我们需要去深挖的市场。4. Everything the club is and has been through its glory years has a direct link to William Shankly, son of Glenbuck mining village, who dug deep to deliver greatness to Anfield.&&&&球队现在拥有的、所取得的这些荣誉,都和香克利有着密不可分的联系,这位在格伦巴科矿村的出生的人,为安菲尔德日后的光辉荣耀,挖开了一道深而迥远的隧道。5. That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive&&&&我挖我的钥匙进入了被在 4 轮子驾驶上面吸的他的漂亮一点点的边6. Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive&&&&引起我挖我的钥匙进入被在 4 轮子驾驶上面吸的他的漂亮一点点的边7. That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, -C3_ve&&&&我挖我的钥匙进入了被在 4 轮子驾驶上面吸的他的漂亮一点点的边,60ccQ78. That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, 6fxf|R&&&&我挖我的钥匙进入了被在 4 轮子驾驶上面吸的他的漂亮一点点的边,?9. Oh, that I dug my key into the side Of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive Carved my name into his leather seat...&&&&噢,那我开掘了我的钥匙入边他相当一点suped 4 轮子驾驶雕刻了我的名字入他的皮革位子。。。10. 10. Afterwards, Fengle, on its own, dug a ditch in the center of the fields, 1500m long, 6m wide, 2m deep, creating a border.&&&&此 后,丰乐村单方面在纠纷湖田中部挖了一条1500米长、6米宽、2米深的生产界沟,作为两村的边界。11. 11. I will bury that nasty person in the hole which he has dug.&&&&&&我会把那个令人作呕的人埋在他自己挖的洞里。12. 12. The latest Cleveland wedge, it is clear that head back in the CG12 dug a hole, and then the so-called glial back into science and technology, according to the company said that the quality of science and technology, including a lightweight, inert fiber has a viscosity shock-absorbing materials, technicians will be embedded in the rear face, that is, Au CG series irons back in the red, yellow block, so as to achieve the best shock-absorbing effect, so as to reduce the loss of head shots of the errors caused by shaking and discomfort sense to help the best striker of a soft touch.&&&&&&这款Cleveland最新的挖起杆,很明显就是在CG12杆头背部挖一个洞,然后塞进所谓的胶质回馈科技,根据该公司表示,这项科技包括一种质量轻盈,具有黏惰性纤维的吸震材质,技师将之嵌在杆面后方,也就是CG系列铁杆凹背内的红、黄色块,藉此来达到最佳的吸震效果,以减少失击球杆头晃动所造成的失误和不适感,帮助击球者获致最佳的柔软触感。13. And Isaac's servants dug in the valley and found there a well of flowing water.&&&&&&26:19 以撒的仆人在谷中挖掘,得了一口活水井。14. 14. And Isaac's servants dug in the valley, and found there a well of springing water.&&&&&&以撒的仆人在谷中挖井,便得了一口活水井。15. 15. Isaac's servants dug in the valley and discovered a well of fresh water there.&&&&&&以撒的仆人在谷中挖井、便得了一口活水井。16. Bian Qiang villagers dug sweet potatoes, on a kind of thin iron rubbed into the sweet potato chip dried, placed in wheat ridge, and dried.&&&&&&村里人便将地瓜刨出,放在一种细薄的铁片上擦成地瓜干,摆在小麦垄上,晒干。17. &#x64;&#x61;&#x6E;&#x63;&#x69;&#x2E;&#x39;&#x31;&#x31;&#x63;&#x68;&#x61;&#x2E;&#x63;&#x6F;&#x6D;17. When the sheeting and concrete injection was complete the shaft was dug out.&&&&&&当板栅和具体的注入是完全的时候直井是地下避难室。18. 18. The splash of pieces of seashells lay scattered on the beach and small holes covered the sand where the crabs had dug in.&&&&&&海贝壳的碎片在飞溅声中散步在海滩上,小的洞盖住蟹已经掘壕固守的沙。19. Houseman gave up when Welles dug in his heels, but Mankiewicz had the power of the Hollywood writers'union behind him.&&&&&&豪斯曼放弃挖时威尔斯在他的脚跟,但曼凯维奇有权力的好莱坞作家联盟在他身后。20. In addition, the removal of the trees and then move back to rehouse some difficulty, to move back to a tree pit to be dug appropriate, but the new roads the following pipelines are often more, dig deep and pit may cause damage pipelines.&&&&&&另外,移走的大树再回迁安置有一定难度,回迁大树要挖相应的大坑,但新修道路下面往往管线较多,挖深坑和大坑可能会对管线造成破坏。dug 词典解释1. dug 单语例句1. But people dug out about 100 tons of sweet potatoes from his farm within an hour without buying almost any of the other vegetables.2. The village has 151 wells dug by hand by several generations over a hundred years in the quest for water.3. A diversion ditch was dug to allow clean water to flow from upstream to bypass the leak area.4. Six students escaped from the cafeteria rubble after teachers and students dug them out with their bare hands.5. He lives in the 100 sq m cave that he dug and relies on vegetables he grows near the cave along with four fishing ponds.6. Large numbers of unearthed celadon clay pots were dug out of the Dragon Kiln.7. Witnesses said the fighting began when two US tanks advanced towards Najaf's cemetery, where some militiamen were still dug in.8. At a cemetery just outside the mine's sprawling grounds, mounds of freshly dug earth stood next to half a dozen new graves.9. So the chefs rushed to Taipei's largest vegetable market and dug through 10 boxes of cherry tomatoes to find a dozen usable ones.10. Workers saw a scrap collector collecting the coins at the site and phoned the police, who later dug out the coins from two pits.dug 英英释义dug的翻译noun1. an udder or breast or teatdug是什么意思,dug在线翻译,dug什么意思,dug的意思,dug的翻译,dug的解释,dug的发音,dug的同义词,dug的反义词,dug的例句,dug的相关词组,dug意思是什么,dug怎么翻译,单词dug是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译青蛙的故事从前有一只青蛙,遇到干旱,它就挖井找水喝,结果挖着挖着,挖到了一块大石头.它认为这里肯定挖不出水,于是就放弃了,最后渴死了.其实这只青蛙只要把大石头搬开,水就会出来了.可是青蛙却没有坚持下来,这怪谁呢?急,最好两天之内
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Once upon a time,there was a frog,looking for drinking water by digging wells due to the drought.While his digging,a heavy rock held him back.So he gave up,thinking the well beeing dug would never give out water.Finanlly,he died of thirst.In fact,there would be water if he could have moved the heavy rock.But he was not the one who persevered to the last.Who was to blame?Nobody but he.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你自己在网上查在线翻译 ,然后根据电子词典把感觉不对的词语再重新翻译一遍,这样自己还能长知识!
Long time ago,there is a frog which encountered with drought.So he decided to dig a well for water.He runned into a big rock ,he gived up because he thought there must be no water under the rock,as a ...
The frog's story Once there was a frog, drought, and digged it water to drink, digging the digging, dig into a large stone. It doesn't think there sure water, then dug up, and finally died of thirst. Actually this frog as long as the rock, water will come out. But the frog is not persist, who's to blame?绝对正确
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 如何正确挖耳朵 的文章

随机推荐