魔镜啊魔镜,谁是这世界上最贵的兰博基尼漂亮的兰博基尼小牛

魔镜魔镜告诉我,谁是世界上最漂亮的女人?
要是现在问魔镜,谁是世界上最漂亮的女人?魔镜说:您是问整容的还是不整容的?答:不整容的。@捧腹网 问:您是问画了妆的还是没有化的?答:没有化的。问:您是问伪娘人妖类还是纯种女人?答:尼玛,这年头,啥都是假的,算了,我不想问了……
← 登录签到赚积分
扫二维码 用手机看捧腹网
捧腹网热门标签喜欢漂亮美甲的朋友,可以在某宝店铺搜索“狸老师”,里面有很多美甲产品,(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
今天给大家带来一款超闪的魔镜粉,兰博基尼镀车身就靠它了!来自宫麒老师的作品。
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3
公司名称:上海宽娱数码科技有限公司 | 公司地址:上海市杨浦区政立路485号 | 客服电话:魔镜啊魔镜,请你告诉我,哪个是世界上最美的女人? 猜猜我是谁^_^_百度知道
魔镜啊魔镜,请你告诉我,哪个是世界上最美的女人? 猜猜我是谁^_^
我有更好的答案
最美的是妈妈,你是女儿
看你那骚样。拿个盗图出来哄
如果是你。你也是个骚货
脸上的BB霜擦的好多!图二和脖子很明显两个色!呵呵
你是美女姐姐
其他12条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
猜猜我是谁的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。魔镜魔镜告诉我,谁是世界上最漂亮的女孩 的翻译是:Mirror mirror tell me, who is the world's most beautiful girls 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
魔镜魔镜告诉我,谁是世界上最漂亮的女孩
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Mirror mirror tell me who is the world's most beautiful girl
Mirror mirror tell me, who is the world's most beautiful girls
Mirror mirror tell me, who is the world's most beautiful girls
Mirror mirror told me, who are the world's most beautiful girls
The magic mirror magic mirror tells me, who is in the world the most attractive girl
相关内容&a如果你还是放不下 If you cannot lay down & adeals double damage 成交双重破坏 & aYou don't know my heart 您不知道我的心脏 & aWhat a fucking shit 该死的粪 & aAbnormal savda munziq on transplanted tumors in mice inhibition of study 反常savda munziq在被移植的肿瘤在研究的老鼠禁止 & a说好不见面 Reaches an agreement does not meet & a每个呼吸都是新的芬芳 忽然看懂云的形状 Each breath all is new fragrant understands the cloud suddenly the shape & ahow often are you late for school 多频繁晚了是您为学校 & asercing sercing & a其他的都是风格4吗 Other all is the style 4 & aVery friendly people 非常友好的人民 & a合作企业 Cooperative enterprise & a静水钓鱼首选2.4米 The still water fishes the first choice 2.4 meters & a教室里又很有外国学生和了老师 In the classroom had the overseas student very much and teacher & ain the
My old father's house get together, which is in the ditch, the ditch under the 在我的老父亲的房子在一起,在垄沟,垄沟在之下 & a打蓝球,跑步,网球等让我体会到体育运动带给我的激情与快乐,也让我身体素质有了极大的提高;其他的文娱活动则让我在很多时候得到心灵的宁静。 Hits the blue ball, jogs, the tennis and so on lets me realize the sports take to my fervor and joyful, also let my physical quality have the
Other recreational activities let me obtain the mind tranquility every so often. & aso nice to heat from you 很好到热从您 & a这部电影是由一本小说改编的 This movie is reorganizes by a novel & a看海豚 Looks at the porpoise & a不在家的时候门窗要关好 Is not at home's time windows and doors to have to close & aThe Client Building philosophy stresses making the individual a Client by listening to and focusing on his or her financial needs, goals and objectives. The specific product is secondary to the act of first understanding and then recommending. 客户大厦哲学通过听对和集中强调做个体客户于他们的财政需要、目标和宗旨。 具体产品是次要的到行动第一理解然后推荐。 & a150 56 137 376 310 110 225 8-18 240 8-22 240 8-22 150 56 137 376 310 110 225 8-18 240 8-22 240 8-22 & a他十五年前买的这件衣服 His 15 years ago buy this clothes & aD. Because the horse could dance. D. 由于马可能跳舞。 & avisit the white house 参观白色房子 & aWe would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution over the years.
We look forward to your continued commitment and support as we work together towards being Asia Pacific’s best multimedia & ICT group. 我们希望利用这机会多年来感谢您您的贡献。 当我们往是亚太的最佳的多媒体& ICT小组,我们盼望您持续的承诺并且支持。 & a赫依病 The hertz depends on sickness & a会议结果 Conference result & acroporate croporate & aI didn't think you'd understand English 我没有认为您会了解英语 & a因为这样可以让其他同学更容易理解 Because may let other schoolmates like this be easier to understand & aBut the bridge crying 但桥梁哭泣 & a是一部1994年的电影,由法国导演吕克·贝松编剧及执导,也是他首部往好莱坞发展拍摄的电影。由让·雷诺、盖瑞·欧德曼及娜塔莉·波特曼主演。本片主要拍摄地点是纽约。 Was one 1994 movie, the shell loose screenwriter and directed by French director Lu Ke·, also was his first develops the photography movie toward Hollywood.By lets · Reynold, Ge Rui· Ou Deman and elegant tower Li · Portman acts the leading role.This piece of main photography place is New York. & a拿出英语课本。 Puts out English textbook. & apreparing for BEC Higher is the main task 为BEC做准备更高是主要任务 & a其次,我们学习英语还可以通过听一些英语演讲然后我们模仿他们, Next, we study English also to be possible through to listen to some English lecture then us to imitate them, & aOh yes! Two blocks away from here at the Green Avenue. You can't miss it. 是噢! 二個塊從這裡在綠色大道。 您不可能錯過它。 & abank operation code cred 银行操作代码cred & a永远的选择 Forever choice & a他一直想念中国 He always thinks of China & amissing you as before 想念您作为以前 & a我真的真的真的很难接受 I really really really very difficult to accept & a音乐与 音乐啤酒 & aThe political and social changes my generation has lived through have been profound-the Great Depression, World War II, the advent of rockets, jet planes, atomic energy, and television. Today we observe with awe the profound political changes in Eastem Europe after the collapse of the Soviet Empire, as well as tranform 我的世代通过居住的政治和社会改变是深刻这大萧条、第二次世界大战、火箭出现,喷气机、原子能和电视。 今天我们观察充满敬畏在Eastem欧洲上的深刻政治变化在苏联帝国以后的崩溃,并且tranformations在亚洲和中东。 并且我们正确地被告诉甚而不久的将来无法充满信心地预言 & a常州市新北区罗溪空港工业园 Changzhou new north area Luo Xikong port industry garden & awould you mind close window for me would you mind close window for me & aFUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES: 功能能力: & a这个月中旬 This month middle ten days & aIntroduce You the New Launch of Burberry Bag Présentez-toi le nouveau lancement du sac de Burberry & a要相信人都是有磁场的,所以好运跟着好运来 Must believe the human all have the magnetic field, therefore good luck with good luck & a我听说有一个派对 I heard has a faction to be right & aYou do no have the citrix presentation Sevver Cliert installed on your system,After installation,you must restart your browser Download clients from the Citrix clienr download site. 在您的系统,在设施以后,您做没有有citrix介绍Sevver Cliert安装的您必须重新开始您的浏览器下载客户从Citrix clienr下载站点。 & aduststorm duststorm & a(optional) (任意) & a魔镜魔镜告诉我,谁是世界上最漂亮的女孩 The magic mirror magic mirror tells me, who is in the world the most attractive girl &魔镜啊魔镜,谁是这世上最美丽的女人
是谁来自山川湖海,
却囿于昼夜、厨房与爱。
你定是从童话里走出里的小仙女
脱下羽衣变成了母亲
柔弱的身躯成为我们的铠甲,
风雨飘摇,爱却从未动荡。
每位母亲都曾是一名少女,也曾青春焕发苗条挺拔。
也曾说起恋爱就脸红,也曾无需为柴米油盐而费心。
但当她成为母亲,将我们带到这个绚烂多彩的人间,她的世界,便只有我们。
好吃的东西她总说自己不喜欢吃,看到我们大口吃下,她的脸上却乐开了花。
漂亮的衣服她总说自己不适合穿,看到我们体面潇洒,她的嘴上却是忍不住的夸。
不知什么时候