你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
选票还是子弹(MalcolmXTheBallotortheBullet)
下载积分:30
内容提示:选票还是子弹(MalcolmXTheBallotortheBullet)
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:5|
上传日期: 22:28:40|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 30 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
选票还是子弹(MalcolmXTheBallotortheBullet)
关注微信公众号选票还是子弹_中华文本库
第1页/共2页
The Ballot or the Bullet
选票还是子弹
Mr. Moderator, Reverend Cleage, Brother Lomax, brothers and sisters, and friends -- and I see some enemies. In fact, I think we’d be fooling ourselves if we had an audience this large and didn’t realize that there were some enemies present.
This afternoon we want to talk about "The ballot or the bullet." The ballot or the bullet explains itself. But before we get into it, since this is the year of the ballot or the bullet, I would like to clarify some things that refer to me personally -- concerning my own personal position.
I'm still a Muslim. That is, my religion is still Islam. My religion is still Islam. I still credit Mr. Mohammed for what I know and what I am. He's the one who opened my eyes. At present, I'm the Minister of the newly founded Muslim Mosque, Incorporated, which has its offices in the Teresa Hotel, right in the heart of Harlem -- that’s the black belt in New York city. And when we realize that Adam Clayton Powell is a Christian minister, he’s the -- he heads Abyssinian Baptist Church, but at the same time, he’s more famous for his political struggling.
And Dr. King is a Christian Minister, in Atlanta -- from Atlanta Georgia -- or in Atlanta, Georgia, but he’s become more famous for being
involved in the civil rights struggle. There’s another in New York, Reverend Galamison -- I don’t know if you’ve heard of him out here -- he’s a Christian Minister from Brooklyn, but has become famous for his fight against a segregated school system in Brooklyn. Reverend Cleage, right here, is a Christian Minister, here in Detroit. He’s the head of the “Freedom Now Party.” All of these are Christian Ministers -- All of these are Christian Ministers, but they don’t come to us as Christian Ministers. They come to us as fighters in some other category.
I’m a Muslim minister. The same as they are Christian Ministers, I’m a Muslim minister. And I don’t believe in fighting today in any one front, but on all fronts. In fact, I’m a "Black Nationalist Freedom Fighter." Islam is my religion, but I believe my religion is my personal business. It governs my personal life, my personal morals. And my religious philosophy is personal between me and the God in whom I just as the religious philosophy of these others is between them and the God in whom they believe.
And this is best this way. Were we to come out here discussing religion, we’d have too many differences from the outstart and we could never get together. So today, though Islam is my religious philosophy, my political, economic, and social philosophy is Black Nationalism. You and I -- As I say, if we bring up religion we’ we’ and we’ll never be able to get together. But if we keep our religion at home, keep our religion in the closet, keep our religion between ourselves and our God, but when we come out here, we have a fight that’s common to all of us against a [sic] enemy who is common to all of us.
The political philosophy of Black Nationalism only means that the black man should control the politics and the politicians in his own community. The -- The time -- The time when white people can come in our community and get us to vote for them so that they can be our political leaders and tell us what to do and what not to do is long gone. By the same token, the time when that same white man, knowing that your eyes are too far open, can send another negro into the community and get you and me to support him so he can use him to lead us astray -- those days are long gone too.
第1页/共2页
寻找更多 ""选票还是子弹_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
选票还是子弹
&&选票还是子弹
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢帖子主题:这真的是一个问题:朝天开枪,落下的子弹能打死人吗?
共&446&个阅读者&
军号:3178797 工分:1822826
本区职务:会员
左箭头-小图标
这真的是一个问题:朝天开枪,落下的子弹能打死人吗?
这篇文章,决定轻松一次,当然了,轻松不代表不严谨,咱还是要用事实说话的。这个问题就是:朝天开枪,落下的子弹能否打死人呢?这个问题,对于理科生来说应该是一点都不难。这些学霸们只要根据子弹的质量、子弹离开枪口到达的高度,子弹下落时重力加速度,到达地面时的侵彻力,很容易就能计算出来,子弹落到人身上,是否能够打死人。这两张照片是网上有人计算并分析的结果,先谢谢他的努力吧。根据这位学霸的计算结果,落下来的子弹并不会把人打死。但是,据本人搜集到的一些信息显示,现实中好像并非理论上设想的那么美好。所以,我只好根据看到的情况,写这篇,供网友讨论,如果有大神、学霸在下面的评论中提供更为详细的解读,那就感激不尽啦!首先根据一个老兵的回忆,讲一下发生在70年代的事情。声明一下,下文所说的“我”都hi值得这位老兵同志,为了行文方便,不再一一指明,希望大家理解。大概在1977年,有一天晚上,我炮兵26团侦察兵进行夜间训练,“捕捉闪光目标”。侦察兵在营房后面的北山上,无线兵负责显示目标,在叫“石背山”的高地上,距离观察所1500左右,中间相隔部队营房。显示目标用曳光弹、炸药包。打曳光弹是用7.62步骑枪(53式步骑枪)。一晚上很顺利就结束了。(53式7.62毫米步骑枪是仿制前苏联1944年式骑枪,是我军装备的第一种制式步枪。该枪是枪机直动、回转闭锁的手动单发射击步枪。53式的生产在1960年被停止,部队也开始撤换成更新式的武器,但有许多53式在60年代期间支援给越南。53式骑枪M1944有所不同,53式的准星座比M1944的要宽,刺刀座也与M1944有所不同。)第二天早上,听连队首长说,“昨晚训练时,在营房家属区,有个临时来队的家属,看到天上飞起的曳光弹很新鲜,搬一个凳子在观看,没想到被落下的子弹从肩头穿入,打到肺里去了,昨晚上就做了手术。”听到这事,我们觉得很不可思议,在其后的一个偶然发现,我才准确知道,落弹确实能够伤人。有一天上午训练,在爬山时,我走在小路上,广东的山路是红色的黏土,硬度很大,我走着走着,突然发现有一颗曳光弹子弹头嵌入硬土中,整个弹头都没入土中,只有被发光剂烧白的尾部露在地面上。我觉得好玩,想用手抠出来,可是,费了好大劲,才从土中把子弹弄出来。可见,子弹落下时,力量是很大的,落到人身上,非死即伤。其实,落弹伤人的事例还有很多,落弹杀人的事情自然也不少。一战时期,马克沁机枪就是通过曲射在杀伤敌人的,注意,是曲射而非直射。当然,这跟当时步枪阵地防御缺少步兵支援、步炮协同不得力有很大关系。当时,通过使用马克沁机枪曲射来发挥火炮的作用,而马克沁机枪的表现也算是不负众望。
延伸阅读:
本帖已经被管理员锁定,不能回复
这真的是一个问题:朝天开枪,落下的子弹能打死人吗?相关文章
占位标签-勿删!!
军号:120070 工分:19085
左箭头-小图标
抛物线顶点速度为零的假设,是错误的。那伤人的子弹并非是走到抛物线的顶端,速度为零的假设状态。它在上升速度为零的时候,水平速度并非为零。这一点,在一般的射击教材里边都能看到。落地时,它的速度其实是下落速度与水平存速的叠加。有报道,M43弹在5公里以外还能致人伤亡。
占位标签-勿删!!
总页数1第1页&[共有2条记录]&分页:
&对这真的是一个问题:朝天开枪,落下的子弹能打死人吗?回复
本帖已经被管理员锁定,不能回复

我要回帖

更多关于 选票上的候选人名单以 的文章

随机推荐