其实,还是国服最好,其他服都中国大力士龙武弱爆了了,因为我

国服弱爆了?《剑灵》中韩商城道具大PK
国服弱爆了?《剑灵》中韩商城道具大PK
【17173专稿,转载请注明出处】
之前17173曝光了国服商城贩卖的道具及价格 ,多数同学表示价钱好贵,那以点卡+道具双向收费的韩服(韩服月卡约合128RMB)的道具商城又是如何呢,一起来一探究竟吧。
在目前测试版本中,国服游戏商城出售道具偏少,性价比不是很高,没有让人很强的购买欲望,不过以后肯定会丰富种类的。而韩服由于已经运营了近一年,商城较为成熟,加上大部分人都已满级,所以开始出售中低级副本的武器,低级宝石等。商城的道具性价比非常高,价钱也较为便宜,3种地区的箱子各买一个完全不需要从其他玩家手里购买道具就能轻松到45级。
注:点图片,即可查看下一张
国服韩服商城对比
韩服商城出售道具一览
水月平原箱子
水月平原箱子(适合37~45级) 售价约16 RMB
万魂灵妖的精气 30个(可以在转盘出抽奖,奖品有八卦牌,时装,武器等)
冬虫夏草恢复药 100个 (10s恢复6000生命)
鹿肉药膳素面 50个 (16秒恢复12360生命,恢复+123,暴击+138,持续30分钟)
钨铁修理工具 20个 (修理武器)
紧急钨铁修理工具 10个 (随时修理武器)
钨铁解封符 30个 (解除装备封印)
水月平原副本逃脱符 50个 (脱离副本)
银钥匙 50个(开启水月平原区域副本的宝箱,箱子必出一个宝石)
灵石 50个(生活技能重要消耗品)
水月平原龙凤汤 5个(30分钟打怪经验增加50%)
大漠箱子(适合21~36级)售价约11 RMB
黄沙领主的精气 30个(可以在转盘出抽奖,奖品有八卦牌,时装,武器等)
人参恢复药 100个(10s恢复3960生命)
药膳野鸡炒面 50个(16秒恢复7896生命,恢复+73,暴击+90,持续30分钟)
十炼精钢修理工具 20个(修理武器)
紧急十炼精钢修理工具 20个(随时修理武器)
十炼精钢解封符(解除装备封印)
大漠副本逃脱符(脱离副本)
铁钥匙 30个(开启大漠区域副本的宝箱,箱子必出一个宝石)
灵石30个(生活技能重要消耗品)
大漠龙凤汤5个(30分钟打怪经验增加40%)
支持键盘 ← 和 → 分页
类型:ARPG
特征:奇幻
类型:射击
特征:蒸汽朋克
类型:大型RPG
特征:魔幻
你不知道点进去会是什么
Wan网页游戏免费玩测试资讯:
上手指南:
职业介绍:
特色玩法:
看看Reddit老外如何讨论国服专属服装坐骑
  special mount and clothes will be added on China server in version 3.1 (self.ffxiv)
  中国服在3.1会加入专属的特殊坐骑和服装
  PinkPajamaPenguin 17 指標 1 天前
  I still want this Korean exclusive dress.
  人家依旧想要韩服的那套服装
  [–]Ayane Tsukino - CerberusErinKatzee 3 指標 1 天前
  帽子美哭了
  [–]?Soylentee 8 指標 1 天前
  want that dress :&
  想要那衣服
  [–]Alysse Hart on Faerieeissof 7 指標 1 天前
  I am officially jealous.
  老子已经出离的羡慕嫉妒恨了!
  [–]CaesarSacier[S] 5 指標 1 天前*
  Chinese New Year is coming soon, 8th & 9th of February 2016. \(^v^)/
  The female outfit is based on the Cheongsam.
  The mount is based on the Nian &年&, which according to legend is the monster that started the tradition of lighting firecrackers.
  中国春节快到咯,2月8号和9号。专属女装基于旗袍打造。坐骑则是来源于中国传说中的年兽,由它形成了放烟花爆竹的传统
  EDIT: I later noticed this line that said:
  届时还会举办国服专属季节活动,冒险者们在艾欧泽亚中庆祝佳节就能获得激萌宠物:喜鹊!
  It mentions that there will be an event for CNY. &激萌宠物& means Minion, I think. If so, they will be rewarded with the &喜鹊& minion which is an Eurasian magpie.
  然后我注意到他们还说会送喜鹊宠物
  EDIT2: After watching the recording of their live-stream, they said they will be unveiling the male attire at a later date. This is around the 107:50 mark.
  看完整个LIVE之后,他们说会在之后放出男装的预览图。
  I wonder if the minion will be the same as Korea:
  Edit: Isn't that mount the same Behemoth reskin China had at last years CNY event as FATE boss?
  我在想宠物会不会和韩服送的那个一样,然后那个年兽坐骑不就是去年他们春节活动拿贝爷改的怪吗
  Morvant 1 指標 1 天前
  I would never use a different minion if I had this bird.
  老子要有那只喜鹊就整天带着~
  Kastoli 41 指標 1 天前
  I really do despise when developers release region specific content...
  啊。。。搞这种地区限定的东西最让人讨厌了
  yayachan 22 指標 1 天前
  China is its own closed server so they can pretty much do what they want really. The mount looks to be a reskin of behemoth and the qipao makes me feel like its their censored version of thav dress. Like they combined the two assets of the top and dress and made it censored to fit the qipao look... It sucks I want it... But since korea and china are independent from the world server.. I doubt Yoshi p and his team were able to decide for china. Most likely the company was talking to someone in SE saying we have a way to make money, let us do this.
  没法,中国服不对外开放,所以差不多他们想怎么弄都行,年兽看起来就是贝爷改的,然后旗袍看起来就像河蟹过的萨维奈舞裙,把上衣和下装拼起来凑 成旗袍的样子,弱爆了,但还是想要。但因为中国服和韩服都不对外开放,所以我怀疑这是不是吉田老贼自己决定的,估计是他们的代理跑到SE一起商量着怎么坑 玩家钱吧
  Ephier 5 指標 1 天前
  Fail to understand how people do not get this. China and Korea have free reign on special gear.
  我就搞不懂为什么人家就不能有了,中国和韩国都有自己的传统啊
  colorofsakura 12 指標 1 天前
  You do realize that this is because their servers are closed servers (same with Korea), the fact that their games are run by different companies, and the fact that they had content cut from their versions of the game in order to meet censorship laws, right?
  Them getting a couple special items isn't them getting stuff we don't have - it's them getting stuff that they wouldn't be getting otherwise (because its likely that content is cut from the game.)
  你得知道因为他们都是独立的服务器,又由不同的公司代理,而且他们的游戏内容都为了通过审查做了适度删减。给他们这些我们拿不到的东西,是因为有些内容我们玩得到他们玩不到啊~
  GinalCelah 9 指標 1 天前
  Yeah, I'm aware of this, and honestly, I'm not sure I care. These asian-region exclusive outfits are amazing, and I would be willing to pay for them. But, I'm just a glamour-whore with an opinion.
  咩~我当然知道,其实老实说我也不是很在意,这些亚洲传统服饰看起来很棒,如果可以的话我绝对会掏钱买。我这不过就是在这当贱人,矫情一下。
  Casmir_Chevalier 6 指標 1 天前
  I do as well. It is almost like we are punished because they cannot have content like the gold Saucer because it is against their laws. Content can be taken away but they shouldn't be given special content because of their local laws.
  同感,感觉就像因为我们有金蝶游乐场而他们因为法律问题玩不到所以发颗糖,但就算他们玩的阉割版也不至于这样补偿啊
  Infinite_Justice 1 指標 1 天前
  they have gold saucer, all of it
  人家有游乐场好吗
  TakaBear 1 指標 1 天前
  China almost always gets exclusive stuff, also i think the korean launch of the game gave koreans special stuff too
  妈蛋为啥老是中国有专属道具,还有在韩国上线的时候也是!
  Nestama-Eynfoetsyn -2 指標 1 天前
  It's just a (Behemoth) mount and virtual clothing (which is sort of similar to the MNK AF, with slight alterations), though...
  只不过是个蒙皮的贝爷罢了,衣服看起来也就是武僧校服小改了下,有什么大不了
  GGnerd 7 指標 1 天前
  That's a fantastic looking behemoth tho
  那也是个看起来很屌炸的贝爷好吗
  Nestama-Eynfoetsyn -3 指標 1 天前
  It's still just a reskin, though.
  但说到底就是个蒙皮的贝爷
  bohabu 7 指標 1 天前
  Let me introduce you to the white and red magitek mount reskins that people willingly threw money at.
  国际服无数掏腰包买红白魔导装甲的玩家表示你有意见?
  Nestama-Eynfoetsyn 1 指標 1 天前
  I honestly don't understand why people would, though. Only difference is that it plays Steel Reason, right?
  我就不能理解为啥那么多人买,就为听个钢之理念?
  lestye 4 指標 1 天前
  I don't see how that's relevant. People buy dyes and get different type of reskins and recolors depending on their preference.
  这跟你说的有关吗?别人想买什么道具碍你什么事了哟
  ShinVerus 2 指標 1 天前
  I bought my White Magitek armor.
  Being a reskin doesn't make it look less cool.
  我就买了白魔导装甲,就算只是换了个颜色我也觉得屌屌哒
  SKyKlaws 4 指標 1 天前
  Clothes? WANT!
  衣服? 想要!
  agneslynd 5 指標 1 天前
  Well I want that cheongsam, or actually chenogsam of any kind.
  啊我好想要旗袍,或者其他种的都行
  Mirellea 5 指標 1 天前
  I'm not going to lie. I'm legit salty over this. I've been wanting a 'casual' version of the Monk AF gear for ages, and seeing it region locked? Urgh. :( I know we have no right of whining about it, but I'd love to have this for us western scrubs as well.
  老实说,嫉妒的不得了,我等着能出一件休闲版的武僧校服已经等了好几年了,然后现在给我说居然是地区限定?!当然我知道在这抱怨也没卵用,但是真的希望这些东西也能到国际服来啊
  ExtraHP 7 指標 1 天前
  I leveled MNK over a year ago. Ever since then all I've ever wanted was a Cheongsam glamour.
  I will pay any amount of money for this. Yoshi pls.
  我一年前就把武僧练满了,从那时起我就想要一身旗袍幻化,拜托了吉田爸爸!多少钱我都愿意买!
  LaNmower 13 指標 1 天前
  What New Years? What do we give everyone?
  Ah yes 3 helmets with butts on them.
  What Chinese New Years? What do we give them?
  2 sets of clothing and a unique mount. And only to them!
  看看人家过新年送啥?又是服装又是坐骑,还只能他们拿!
  再瞧瞧我们,就送了仨带着烂屁股的头盔
  angelar_ 8 指標 1 天前
  don't talk shit about my andross hat
  嘿~别这么说我的andross hat(这是啥道具啊有谁知道的告诉我)
  Grandorg22 -2 指標 1 天前
  yeah better give us Stuff we never use.
  反正给的都是压箱底的垃圾
  alvisto 3 指標 1 天前
  Interesting facts from the link posted. 1. First A4S clear group win logitech mouse & some gaming keyboard 2. First group clear on each floor will enter hall of fame. 3. First group clear on each server will be displayed on system server message for 2 weeks.
  Hrmm... I wonder how will they fare against A3S & A4S.
  你们没注意到的,首通零式机工的队伍会奖励罗技键鼠,还有首通每层的队伍会登上荣誉榜,还有各服的首通队伍会在公告通报两周,真想看看他们在三四层灭到哭爹喊娘的绝景啊~~桀桀桀桀桀
  verislie 4 指標 1 天前
  Those are actually pretty cool raid rewards. At least the whole hall of fame and system message thing
  都是很棒的奖励不是吗,能进入荣誉榜还有全服公告什么的(谁说老外不爱慕虚荣的)
  chillman88 1 指標 1 天前
  One of the things from WoW and the Sword Art Online show that I thought was cool, is in game areas to view big achievements like that. In Cata, the first group to down Deathwing had that big monument, I believe (did it say the group? that cleared?) and in SAO there was that big wall with groups on it that made clear for each floor.
  山口山和SAO里面的这设定我就觉得挺喜欢,可以在游戏里看到玩家成就。裂地大便里面首杀死亡之翼的队伍就有个纪念碑,SAO里面也会把每层通过的队伍挂出来婊彰一下
  verislie 1 指標 1 天前
  I never played wow, but I have seen sword art online and log horizon. I remember for log horizon, they had a giant stone tablet that raises itself from the raid room and had the party's names etched into it. (Maybe sword art online was something similar? I haven't watched that show since they pushed the last season) Something like that would be pretty cool. I would never be on it, haha, but it would really show a lot of appreciation towards the player.
  没玩过山口山,但是看过SAO和记录地平线,地平线里面貌似在raid团里面有个大石碑,上面刻着各个公会名,好像SAO也是差不多的东西?反正游戏里面有这种的东西的话我是欢迎的,虽然我可能永远登不上去,但是能看到这种奖励玩家的方式还是很良心滴
  CaesarSacier[S] 1 指標 1 天前
  about 1/3 china mainland players who play international server also play china server, and some of them are even great FC leaders there. they and some of the members all have cleared A4S for months. they know how to do, the only problem i guess is their ilv.
  差不多三分之一的中国服玩家都在国际服玩,里面还有不少国际服大公会的会长,也有不少早就通了零式机工的,国服开荒对他们来说不是问题,唯一会卡他们的应该也就是装等了。
  GrandmasterGrant 3 指標 1 天前
  Oh my god I want that dress SO BAD it hurts, and that mount looks so good too... So they wanted to give China exclusive content... but did they REALLY have to make said content x10 better than what we've been getting the last few updates?
  SE I will throw money at you for this, please give us some kind of version of it...
  额滴娘亲啊我想要那身衣服想得要死!坐骑看着也很棒!所以SE决定给中国玩家专属道具,但是有必要给他们比我们好10倍的东西吗!!!SE敢不敢也在国际服出啊!敢出敢买!!
  unaki 1 指標 1 天前
  Chinese censorship laws and the company that implements these things. SE isn't actually the company designing aesthetic content and most of it is outsourced.
  中国的审查制度和他们的代理弄出来的这些东西,SE并没有涉及这部分内容,这些专属道具基本都是外包出去的。
  GinalCelah 3 指標 1 天前
  I've been thinking.
  I understand that there are reasons of censorship behind giving the Chinese and Korean markets exclusive things, and since there are pieces of the game these players will never see, I can see it being fair to give them something like a simple outfit to make up for it.
  On the other hand, no player region is responsible for any other region not having all content available. It seems that it's also unfair to the regions that do not get these outfits.
  Here's the solution I could offer: every region gets all the content they can in accordance with their laws. If any version must suffer from censorship, they can get pretty outfit for free as a make up gesture. Other regions should then be allowed to purchase these items from the Mog Station. So we can get the outfits too, just not for free since we already have the entirety of the game available.
  我一直在想啊,中国和韩国玩家因为审查阉割的关系,有些游戏内容是无法体验到了,我觉得给他们点专属道具作为补偿也算扯平。另一方面,他们玩阉 割版的锅也不应该甩到我们身上啊。这么做不觉得对国际服玩家有点不公平啊。所以我想的解决办法是,玩阉割版的玩家免费拿专属道具,我们国际服的玩家可以掏 钱买不知道行不行
  Infinite_Justice 3 指標 1 天前
  Let's just see how many ppl don't know China server also got Gold Saucer.
  我就数数到底有多少人不知道中国服有金碟游乐场
  King_Kappa_Prime 2 指標 1 天前
  What's our exclusives for EU/NA/JP?
  所以我们欧服国际服日服的专属内容是?
  [–]Hikari_Netto 2 指標 1 天前
  One of them is the entirety of the Gold Saucer. It doesn't exist in the Chinese version due to laws regarding the depiction of gambling.
  完整的金碟游乐场吧,因为中国法律禁止赌博所以在他们的游乐场太监了
  [–]Xystel Unaki (Leviathan Goober)unaki 1 指標 1 天前
  Our exclusives are a lot of content that we have now. Not only is China behind on patches (With it being a completely different version with a different pay model as well) but they don't have a lot of shit we have in the game.
  我们现在能体验的内容就算专属了啊,中国服版本在我们后面(版本不一样,付费模式也不一样)但是人家也少吃了很多屎(原话)
  verislie 2 指標 1 天前
  That qipao looks amazing, I now need this for my monk for some Ranma glam
  旗袍看起来赞到飞起,如果能拿到的话我就可以扮乱马了
  notasinglenamegiven 1 指標 1 天前
  Is China one patch behind or did I miss something?
  中国服是落后我们一个版本吗
  CaesarSacier[S] 2 指標 1 天前
  yep, they are going to launch 3.05 on Jan. 13
  对滴,他们1月13号开3.05
  notasinglenamegiven 0 指標 1 天前
  No, seriously now? They are actually, unironically a patch behind? Wot?
  额?真的?他们真的比我们落后一个版本不开玩笑?
  Meryl-D 2 指標 1 天前*
  That's pretty common. A few Korean games launching later on NA/EU do this as well to offer some progression in content. It was the case with Archeage for instance, NA/EU were a few patches behind when it launched there.
  FFXIV launched about 15 months ago there, they had more content than us on release and got everything up to 3.05 in those 15 months. Some players apparently even complained about content being released too fast, a bit ironic considering the mood here since HW. The game is handled by another company there and they even use a Pay Per Hour system instead of Per Month.
  很正常吧,有不少韩国MMORPG在欧美发行的时候也会保持版本进度上的差距,比如上古世纪,在欧美发型的时候就落后几个版本,FF14中 国服在15个月前上线的,当初就比我们体验的内容要多,然后他们用了15个月追到了3.05版本,有些玩家都开始抱怨版本更新太快了,对比我们这边现在抱 怨更新太慢的情况是不是有点讽刺啊(毛线我看到的全是嫌更新慢的),中国服由别的公司代理商是,而且人家除了月卡之外还有点卡制
  Myusha123 1 指標 1 天前
  Question. How is the PpH versus PpM system? Is it more expensive by the hour or?
  提问,点卡制跟月卡制比起来如何,是不是更贵啊
  Meryl-D 1 指標 1 天前
  I believe it's like $0.1 an hour. So they need to play about 150 hours (assuming US price is 15 bucks, I'm form the EU myself so not sure) a month for it to become more expensive than our system.
  我记着是一小时十美分的样子,所以如果月卡玩家不想吃亏的话差不多一个月得在线150小时。
  Myusha123 1 指標 1 天前
  Sounds like they get a week's worth of game time if they actually use it wisely before they reach US/EU price then.
  Give or take a few hours.
  嗯~看样子他们满打满算得玩差不多一整个礼拜才划算。
  CaesarSacier[S] 1 指標 1 天前
  fastfood consumption on game play ← so the agent have to accelerate the update speed or they will lose players (i think...
  一切都是快餐化消费导致的的←迫使代理商不得不加快版本更新速度,才不会快速流失玩家。
  empty_moon 1 指標 1 天前*
  Looks like Street Fighter crossover.
  看起来就像是和街头霸王搞的联动活动一样
  Banelingz 1 指標 1 天前
  Qipao, man, I want it so bad :(
  旗袍~啊~望穿秋水
  ErinKatzee 1 指標 1 天前
  Screaming i want that cheongsam so bad brb moving to china &&
  尖叫~老子想要旗袍!老子不管了老子要搬去中国
  Arabian_Wolf 1 指標 1 天前
  What about the male cloth silouette?
  My english is bad.
  所以男性角色的衣服会是?我英语渣渣
  CaesarSacier[S] 3 指標 1 天前
  the male outfit hasn‘t yet been shown, but as a chinese myself I think the silhouette looks kinda like this one → (second one from left )
  btw i'm not a native speaker, my English is poor too lol
  男性角色的服装还没发布,但是身为中国人我觉着差不多会是这样子。。下图左起第二个
  ErinKatzee 1 指標 1 天前
  omg i love it
  偶买糕宝宝喜欢
  DanyaHerald 0 指標 1 天前
  Wait... why is SE giving region locked gear only to the latecomer servers?
  NA/EU/JP saved the game, some of us have been loyal players since beta, or earlier, and we get jack.
  Unfair, Yoshi, unfair.
  停一下,为啥SE反倒要给那些后更新的服务器发专属道具啊,欧服北美和日服才是这游戏的砥柱,最早最忠实的玩家群也从我们这里培养起来的,然后反倒被捅刀子,吉田老贼你的良心呢!
  LadySax 1 指標 1 天前
  The Chinese and Korean versions of the game are controlled by a different company.
  因为中国服和韩服是由别的公司在运营啊
  DanyaHerald 3 指標 1 天前
  SE can't translate the content over though?
  Seems a bit odd.
  我就不信SE没法把那些内容分享到国际服,说不通
  LadySax 1 指標 2 天前
  It's not that, it's that those countries have strict censorship laws. So, the version they have of the game is an extremely watered down version of the game we have.
  To make up for their lack of content they add stuff like this. SE may decide to add something like this in the future but the artwork used to the Chinese version is probably under some copyright or registered trademark so we won't have exactly that.
  并不是你说的那样,因为中国那边审查制度很严,所以他们玩到的FF14已经被严重阉割过了,为了补偿他们才发了这些专属道具,SE可能或许大概会在未来决定把那些内容加入到国际服来,但是那些道具的设计版权可能并不在SE手里所以估计没戏
  Arikaen -6 指標 2 天前
  So they get their own private server. Their own clothes, their own mounts and we still have to deal with their stupid broken ass English rmt tells? This is bullshit.
  就是说他们有自己的私服,自己的专属服装和坐骑,然后我们还得忍受他们在这边搞各种RMT?我差不多开始想骂娘了
  haseo2299 2 指標 2 天前
  china server is pay by the minute and there content comes a few months late due to they have to either remake or remove stuff from game due to law. i wouldnt really call it a private server.
  中国服也是要按时间收费的,而且版本落后我们,游戏内容还被阉割了,所以我觉得算不上是私服吧
  nivora 2 指標 2 天前
  you know why? Because there are lots of idiots that buy that shit on the servers.
  回复Arikaen
  你想知道为啥吗?因为管不住手买金的傻多速太多了!
  angelar_ -4 指標 2 天前
  where's our NA exclusive content
  give us an NA culture infusion here
  属于我们北美服的专属道具在哪
  也给我们些符合北美文化的东西出来吧
  Cimyr 8 指標 2 天前
  Monster Truck Mount
  With Gatling Guns on top.
  And it can fly like the Kobold mount by being strapped to four Bald Eagles.
  And it leaves a trail of fireworks and explosions in its wake.
  最好是怪物卡车,上面驾着加特林机枪,然后飞的时候可以变成白头鹰,就像山口山里狗头人的阿曼尼龙鹰一样
  Soveriegn 1 指標 2 天前
  I'd spend $25 on that before I would a reskinned magitek mount
  我当时就花了25美元买了那个
  PinkPajamaPenguin 4 指標 2 天前
  It doesn't fit the theming of the game, but I'd laugh and totally love a pair of blue jeans, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes. Maybe even a sweat suit, white tank top, and flip flops.
  你说的这些放到游戏里不觉得违和感满点吗,不过如果能有牛仔裤,T恤还有网球鞋什么的幻化我是绝对支持的。或者再来身运动装,白色的背心,还有人字拖什么的
  Zayplus 3 指標 2 天前*
  I'd better get to work on my new glamour right now.
  我该考虑我的新幻化了
  Nestama-Eynfoetsyn 7 指標 2 天前
  NA exclusive stuff? They're often listening to the insane ideas players come up with (flying turtle and flying Fenrir, for example. I'm sure players could be thanked for some QoL additions, too). They spoil us and yet we still complain when China and Korea get their own stuff glamour, mounts and minions.
  北美服专属道具?其实SE听取脑洞玩家的建议已经搞出来不少东西了吧。。飞翔的丢蛋龟还有飞翔的芬里尔什么的。。明明都已经预告我们这些内容了,却还有人在抱怨中国服和韩国服的那点东西吗
  Scorpiour 0 指標 16小時前
  As a chinese server player, Lemme say some about that.
  First, Chinese Server has EXACTLY the same content of Gold Saucer: nothing different from others in Japan or US.
  Second, Version 3.05 is just opened on 13th January, 2016. And till now, that least 1 team has passed A3S, and no less than 3 teams has passed A2S as well.
  我是中国服玩家,让我来说两句,首先中国服的金碟游乐场没有被砍啊,跟你们玩到的一模一样,第二,1月13号刚开了3.05,到现在已经之首有一个队过了零式三层,至少有三个队过了二层(这是你们谁自己站出来)
  JoolzMG -26 指標 2 天前
  For me, the more often they do this makes my decision to unsub easier and easier. I'm already going to lose housing that I wouldn't have bothered with except for a lie.
  Region specific glamour is just another nail in the coffin.
  反正对我来说他们越这么做我会越早A掉,老实说我都已经不在乎自己的房子会不会被收走了
  这些拿不到的幻化又给我补了一刀_(:з」∠)_
  dreamendDischarger 8 指標 2 天前
  What server are you on and when was your last login? Our FC needs a house. ;)
  楼上的兄台你在哪个服混?最后次上线是多少天前?我们的公会正好需要房子哟
  Banelingz 1 指標 2 天前
  Damn, two region specific items, sky is literally falling.
  天了噜,两种专属道具,天要塌惹
178游戏网声明:登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。
打开微信,点击底部的“发现”,使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享至朋友圈。

我要回帖

更多关于 悍妻谋略相公你弱爆了 的文章

随机推荐