Hero Siego steam 怎么steam好玩的联机游戏戏

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3c98656ece094364-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器Developer:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Besiege
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2015
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Early Access essentially puts us in dialogue with the community and the players. We want Besiege to be easy to access, and we would like to involve and address player feedback as the game progresses. Also, we really love to see how far everyone can push the building mechanics, and we want to be able to respond to the crazy methods people are discovering that we weren't even aware of!&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We aren't entirely sure how long it will take to release the game, our initial estimate put the release between 1.5 and 2 years but due to the success of Besiege we’ve been able to greatly expand the scope of the game with far more ambitious features than were initially possible. We are currently two years in and we’re estimating another year of development until release.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The full version will contain more levels, in a variety of environments, as well as more blocks, building tools and other larger scale features that we’re not quite ready to talk about just yet!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The Early Access version contains 38 levels, comprising the kingdoms of Ipsilon, Tolbrynd & Valfross. There are three sand-box levels to test creations and in any given level you can disable all limitations, allowing for experimentation. There is also a time-dilation dial, allowing the game to be viewed in slowmotion, or at 2X the normal speed. The game contains a broad suite of building tools and pieces, including flying pieces, flamethrowers, cannons, contractible springs, axles, detachable joints, explosives and much more. You can also save and load machines in any given level, as well as share them online via the Steam Workshop.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&We are going to scale the price with the amount of content available. So as more features, game modes and levels are added we will add to the cost incrementally. We hope that players will feel they paid the appropriate price for the amount of content available at any given stage of the games development.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We are already being surprised by what people are constructing and discovering. It is quite amazing, and we want to expand and address features that the community finds or wants. For example, some members of the community are building an immense Siege Walker type thing – we never even realised this was possible. We want to facilitate such creativity, so we will be constantly looking toward what everyone is doing!&
Buy Besiege
Recent updates
10 November
Hello Everyone!Today we’ve got another development blog for you but we also wanted to address the requests we’ve had to release the update early.We understand that you guys are willing to put up with bugs in the game in order to play it before it’s finished, however the multiverse update still hasn't hit a point where we're happy with its quality enough to bring it into the public beta.We deeply regret that we’ve not been able to hit our initial estimate and humbly ask for your continued patience.In today’s devblog I wanted to talk more about how Multiplayer & the level editor will actually work in Besiege. Many of you have many different assumptions or ideas about how it will function, so I wanted to try and clear all that up so everyone knows what to expect. As part of this we're going to be taking a look at the level settings menu.In addition to working on the Multiverse, we also have a couple of new Valfross levels on the back burner. No release estimation yet but we’ll keep you updated. But for now lets get into some more Multiverse stuff!I thought the best way to present this post would be in FAQ format, so that the information is clearly divided and easily consumable! So, without further ado, here it is!How do I play a game with my friends?Besiege’s multiplayer will not have servers in the traditional sense, instead all players will be able to create their own multiplayer sessions, which other players can then join via IP address or through the Steam friends list.The player that creates the multiplayer session is considered the Host and has access to additional options such as god powers, the ability to kick or ban players and the ability to turn off global simulation to ensure players can edit the level unhindered. The Host’s computer handles all of the game’s physics calculations which means that other player’s computers are barely put under any strain at all. It is therefore wise to have the person with the best computer host the session.What about performance in multiplayer?Generally speaking if your host can normally handle 700 blocks in singleplayer then they should be able to handle 700 blocks spread across all players in a multiplayer session. Not per player, but 700 blocks total!Mostly it is the Host who will experience lag at high block counts, but the players may notice odd desync behavior if the host is lagging.Can you share levels on the workshop?Yes!Can I make a basket ball game in the level editor?How will mods work with Multiplayer?Unfortunately we do not currently offer official modding support for Besiege, so we can’t know exactly how mods will work with Multiplayer. However it is likely that, when the mod loader is updated to the new version of Besiege, if all players have the same mods installed they will likely function in multiplayer. (Please note that a lot of the game has been re-written in the multiverse update so it may take some time before the modders update the loader)What’s the maximum allowed players?At the moment the player limit is set to 8, which can be decreased if you so choose.Can I sculpt/mould the terrain in the level editor?Unfortunately you can’t sculpt or mould the terrain of levels at this time. We might explore this option later on and add it in a later update.However, there are terrain objects which you can use to build terrain, like those used in the new sandbox level.Can I use the Level Editor in Singleplayer?The simple answer is Yes.Although there is no specific Singleplayer version of the Level Editor, you can just create a private multiplayer session in order to use the editor. Creating a multiplayer session does NOT require access to the internet, so if you're away from the internet you can still use the editor.Will there be a server Browser?No, at least not on launch. Besiege’s multiplayer was designed with playing with your friends in mind more than playing with random players but this may be something we add to the game later on.Will there be a dedicated server?We have been working on a dedicated server mode for Besiege but to be honest we’re not expecting it to be very useful, the dedicated server has very similar performance requirements to the normal game. It is very CPU intensive and renting a server with a CPU good enough to run a multiplayer session will be very expensive.Can I impose rules in my level?Absolutely! There are a variety of options which can be saved to the level:Can I limit or turn off blocks?Yes! In the level editor you can disable specific blocks or limit specific blocks per player, for example allowing each player to use only one bomb on their machine.You can also set a total block limit for each player to help with server performance or balance.Can I make people use specific machines in my level?Indeed you can! You can specify 1 or more machines which can be used with your level and all others are prevented. This option is designed for more strict PVP sessions or racing type levels.Then upon joining the game players will be presented with the selection of machines you specified in the level options.That's it for this dev blog, we hope that this answers some of your questions about the multiverse update!Cheers everyone,Von
Hello Everyone!Today we have some information about how the Multiverse’s development is going, as well as the next in our series of Dev blogs about the update!Unfortunately, as you all know, we were unable to hit our original estimate for when the Multiverse update would be ready for release. We had planned to release near the end of September. The primary reason for not hitting our target is concerns over the quantity of bugs and stability issues which, we feel, would significantly impact your enjoyment of the game. Developing an efficient method to network hundreds of separate physics objects in a way that retains and improves the essence of the core game has proved a very difficult task. We’ve worked as hard as we can to create this system, and we’re still tweaking it. We want to provide you with the best experience that the Multiverse can offer, but we feel releasing the update in its current state would be disappointing and frustrating for a lot of people. A lot of you have requested information about when the update will now be released. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a precise target at this time but we can tell you that our current estimation is late Q4, or worst case scenario Q1 of next year. Bug bashing has been going well, we’ve squashed more than 300 bugs in the past few weeks, but we still have a long way to go.We’ll try to keep you regularly updated on our progress as things move forward, but for now we have another Dev Blog for you to check out.In this blog post we’re going to be delving into the level editor’s logic system in a little more detail and giving you more of an idea how you might use it to create your own custom objectives or levels.So let’s start off with the basics..What is the logic system?The logic system is used to make things happen in the level you are creating, whether that means opening a gate as you approach it or getting the “Level completed” effect as you destroy a specific object. It basically allows players to script events in the game without any programming or coding knowledge.So how does it work?The Logic System works very simply, first you create a Trigger and then you create an Event that occurs when the Trigger is activated, for example if an object is destroyed the level is completed.The best way for me to explain how the logic system works is by showing you, so I’m going to run through a couple of examples here to explain how it all comes together!Example One - Destroy The VillageI thought we’d start with the most basic example possible, one which features in Besiege’s First level, where the player must destroy some buildings to complete the level.So first we need to design our level layout. Here's one I made earlier…The goal of this level will be to destroy the 3 buildings in this peaceful farming hamlet. I will therefore need to edit each of the building’s logic to add progression towards completing the level when they’re destroyed.Using the “Modify” tool in the Level Editor Panel, I select one of the buildings like and click the Logic tab.As you can see, the house currently has no logic attached to it. I want a bit of the level’s progress bar to be filled up when this building is destroyed so I’ll need to add a Trigger with an Event attached to it. The Trigger will be the building being destroyed and the Event will be the Progression Bar partially filling up.To add this logic to the object I start by clicking the “+ ADD EVENT TRIGGER” button.This has now added a Trigger to the object and allows me to create one or more Events attached to said Trigger. Notice at the bottom I can also create more Triggers with their own events attached to them if I so wish.Next, I need to decide the type of trigger I want to use for this bit of logic, the default one is “ON ACTIVATE” which isn’t what we need so I hover over it with my house and use the side arrows to cycle through until I get to the trigger I need “ON DESTROY”.Now that I have the correct trigger selected I can add an event that will happen if the building is destroyed, so I click the “+ ADD EVENT” button and select “Increase Progress”.If there was only one building in the level I would change the Increase Progress event to increase the bar by 100% but my level has 3 buildings and I want them all to be destroyed before the level can be completed, therefore I’ve set the progress to be 34% (To ensure we don’t get stuck at 99% progress) for destroying this house.I then add the same logic to the other buildings in my level and I’m done! Now when the player destroys all the buildings in my village the level is completed!Example Two - Destroy OpponentThis next example is for a multiplayer PVP battle between two players.The Multiverse update has an optional damage system for machines which allows you to display health bars above machines and use logic to pronounce a winner of PVP Battles.First I create two Build Zones. Next I’m going to assign each Build Zone to a specific team, one to the red team and the other to the green team. When a player selects a build zone (or is placed in one upon joining the server) they are automatically assigned to the team that Build Zone belongs to.To assign the Build Zones to different teams I open select the MODIFY tool, from the level editor panel, and click on them. At the bottom of the newly opened window I can select the team which the Build Zone belongs to.Once the Build Zones are assigned to different teams I need to add a bit of logic to them for my game mode to work. Under the Logic tab I create a new Trigger and set the type to ON MACHINE DAMAGE. This trigger’s event is activated when the machine from this Build Zone takes the specified amount of damage.I’ve set the damage value to to be 50% rather than 100% because I feel requiring the player to destroy every single block and joint could be tedious. I feel if a machine has taken 50% damage it’s probably disabled enough to give the other player victory.Next I need to add an event to this trigger. I want the event to be that the opposing player wins the game if this player’s machine takes 50% damage, so I will set the event to be INCREASE PROGRESS and set the value to be 100%We also need to set which team should gain progression if the event is triggered. We do this by clicking the little person icon until its the colour we need, which is red for the green team's build zone and green for the red team's build zone.Once I’ve applied this logic to both boundary boxes it should result in one player winning the game if their opponent takes 50% damage.The logic system can be a very powerful tool for you to create complex levels with dynamic environments and interesting game modes. The examples given in this blog post are very basic but in the future I hope to give more advanced uses of the logic system to create game modes such as football or king of the hill, and intractable levels with traps or puzzles. The Logic editor is a powerful tool and we can’t wait to see what you guys create with it!Unfortunately that concludes with Dev log, but don’t worry there will be more to come before the release of the update! The next blog will either feature a more advanced look at the logic editor or take a more general look at Multiplayer as a whole, explaining how it will all work and what you can expect when it’s released.We’d just like to take this opportunity to thank you all once again for your patience and support as we work through the remaining Multiverse issues. We’re working hard to bring the update to you as soon as we can, but we are not comfortable releasing it until it meets a standard we’re confident you will enjoy.Cheers,Von
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Besiege is a physics based building game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets. Build a machine which can crush windmills, wipe out battalions of brave soldiers and transport valuable resources, defending your creation against cannons, archers and whatever else the desperate enemies have at their disposal. Create a trundling behemoth, or take clumsily to the skies, and cause carnage in fully destructible environments. Ultimately, you must conquer every Kingdom by crippling their castles and killing their men and livestock, in as creative or clinical a manner as possible!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows XP (latest SP)Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual CoreMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: 512mb Dedicated VRAMDirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 1 GB available space
Minimum:OS: OSX 10+Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual CoreMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible, 512 MB VRAMStorage: 1 GB available space
Minimum:OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or higherProcessor: 2.2Ghz Dual CoreMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible, 512 MB VRAMStorage: 1 GB available spaceSound Card: ALSA compatible
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Overwhelmingly Positive
(20,380 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Overwhelmingly Positive
(621 reviews)
Review Type
All&(22,804)
Positive&(21,828)
Negative&(976)
Purchase Type
All&(22,804)
Steam Purchasers&(20,380)
Other&(2,424)
All Languages&(22,804)
Your Languages&(13,169)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteHero Siege
General Discussions
Bug Reports
Guild Recruitment
Start a New Discussion
You need to
to do that.
Showing 1-15 of 267 active topics
Messed up textures in menu (READ)
TheFattestman
Patch Notes
TheFattestman
Hero Siege Discord Server
TheFattestman
Cheating and Bans in Multiplayer
TheFattestman
Forum Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING!]
TheFattestman
Devs Small Rework on Shaman
Nightscore
TEXTURE BUG
Poxa crush
????ing??????my item!
3 Ancient Mobs?!
|BLACK|Satanic Unicornsaurusrex
Покаяние
How to change the language??
How to fix slowmotion
Watykaniak
有没有大佬告诉我恶魔装备怎么得
How to get the devil equipments?
Removeram Hlvl dos equipamentos?
?| P?WEURR§?M?RAI(TM)
Showing - of
active topics
Per page: 15
SUB FORUMS
View mobile websiteDeveloper:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Includes 57 Steam Achievements
Title: Hero Siege
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Jan, 2014
Buy Hero Siege
MIDWEEK MADNESS! Offer ends in
-88%? 25? 3
Buy Hero Siege - 4 Pack
Get one copy for yourself and give the other three to friends!
MIDWEEK MADNESS! Offer ends in
-90%? 62? 6
Buy Hero Siege Complete
Includes 6 items:
-20%-33%? 130? 87
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
5 December
- Fixed Marksman passive ability crash- Various fixes and optimizations
4 December
Season 4 is now in, and the previous season's rewards are in the shop! Good Luck!XMAS EVENT- The Xmas event is now online! Go complete the xmas questline and get rewards! :)SEASON 4 PATCH NOTES- Complete Chinese, Japanese and Korean translations- iLevel soft capped (still raises very slowly).- Wormhole system re-vamped.- Toxic WH effects removed.- Wormhole levels are now randomized.- Dodge now comes from Chest pieces, not armor.- Players are now able to dodge spells and projectiles too.- All classes now have a passive ability.- Steam Cloud prompt removed, save and load can now be done from the character selection screen manually.AMAZON- Increased Thunder Lance damage 5x + added 6 additional bounces to the chain lightning.- Leap damage increased by 5x.- Poison Gas reworked to a big burst every 10 hits taken.REDNECK- Added Moonshine Molotov synergy to Napalm Spill .- Redneck Roughness now grants bubble when picking up health globes with full health.DEMONSPAWN- Manapool effect increased from 1 to 3.
“Fun and addictive gameplay, great graphics and sound”95/100 – “THE HERO SIEGE EXPERIENCE IS AN IMPRESSIVE ONE.”100/100 – “Hack'N'Slash at its best!!”87/100 –
About This Game
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 7 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer! Choose from up to 14 classes for your journey through the world of Hero Siege! 8 Classes are available in the base game and the rest can be unlocked as extra content via DLC! Every class has an unique talent tree, set of abilities and unique voice acting!Gather up to 3 friends and fight together against the forces of evil! The online multiplayer also has leader boards for Hero Levels and Wormhole rankings. Every class has its own solo leader board. In the end of every season, the best players are awarded with seasonal rewards!The world is procedurally generated so the zones are always fresh and different filled with secret dungeons, crypts, treasure and hazards! The game consists of 7 Acts with 5 levels + end boss each. The levels contain secret dungeons that can be explored.Hero Siege contains a wide arsenal of different enemies and bosses. The game holds over 30 unique crafted boss fights as well as enemies that vary in rarity and have special attacks. Higher rarity enemies give more experience and better loot, but are dangerous and harder to kill!Like any good Hack N Slash game, Hero Siege has an Loot/Inventory system. Loot drops can be of several different rarities such as Normal, Magic, Rare, Legendary, Mythic and Satanic! The loot system is completely randomized and gives you the opportunity to build your Hero just the way you want!On the side of regular Loot you can obtain runes which are dropped from 1 to 5 stars in quality. You can equip 5 runes at once, each powering up your stats in different ways. Runes can also be upgraded infinite times, but the chance for an upgrade go down as the level raises!- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!- Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!- Customize your character with over 60 different hats!- 4 Acts to play through! Extra acts come with Expansion sets!- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!- 7 playable classes! Extra classes come with Expansion sets!- 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare, legendary, mythic and satanic loot!Hero Siege has full controller support!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows 7/8/10Processor: DualCore 1.8 GHZMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: 512 mbStorage: 400 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: This game DOES NOT WORK on low end laptops with INTEGRATED GPU's such as HD4000 ETC.
Recommended:OS: Windows 7/8/10Processor: QuadCore 2.4 GHZMemory: 6 GB RAMGraphics: 1 GBStorage: 400 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: This game DOES NOT WORK on low end laptops with INTEGRATED GPU's such as HD4000 ETC.
Minimum:OS: OS X -versio Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or newerProcessor: Intel Mac 1.8 GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: 512 mbStorage: 400 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: This game DOES NOT WORK on low end laptops with INTEGRATED GPU's such as HD4000 ETC.
Recommended:OS: OS X -versio Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or newerProcessor: Any QuadCore processorMemory: 6 GB RAMGraphics: 1 GBStorage: 400 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: This game DOES NOT WORK on low end laptops with INTEGRATED GPU's such as HD4000 ETC.
Minimum:OS: UbuntuProcessor: DualCore 1.8 GHZGraphics: 512 mbStorage: 400 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: This game DOES NOT WORK on low end laptops with INTEGRATED GPU's such as HD4000 ETC.
Recommended:OS: UbuntuProcessor: QuadCore 2.4 GHZGraphics: 1 GBStorage: 400 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: This game DOES NOT WORK on low end laptops with INTEGRATED GPU's such as HD4000 ETC.
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
(11,924 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Very Positive
(510 reviews)
Review Type
All&(16,155)
Positive&(12,947)
Negative&(3,208)
Purchase Type
All&(16,155)
Steam Purchasers&(11,924)
Other&(4,231)
All Languages&(16,155)
Your Languages&(6,705)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Hero Siege
Hero Siege - 4 Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam免费联机游戏 的文章

随机推荐