文明5地球地图里面率先环游地球,有奖励没有

查看: 47713|回复: 97
文明5,居然没有韩国?????????
原帖地址不详,转至3DM论坛,地址龙腾网
  Chieftain
  龙腾网
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  i checked through the lists and wow korea is not one of the civilizations in civ v!
  china and japan are both here so its unfair to us koreans because we took over a huge part of asia in our history. see Goguryeo
  korean civilization is one of the oldest in the world. we have 5000 years of history which is longer than both china japan and england. also we were never colonised by the western civilization
  a lot of important people in history are korean like yi sun-sin, ban kimoon, bands like tvxq 2PM are both high selling
  companies like samsung, hyundai are very rich and powerful
  combined the koreas have the largest military in the world
  i can think of tons of reasons but im disappointed that a civilization like korea is forgotten
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Last edited by tifa9292; Mar 21, 2010 at 11:32 PM.
  tifa9292
  Chieftain
  我查了一下,大韩民国居然没有包含在《文明5》的候选文明中思密达!
  但是中国和日本都有思密达,对于史上曾占有过亚洲广大领土的高句丽的直系后裔的大韩来说,这太不公平了思密达!
  我们大韩是地球上最古老的文明之一,5000年哎,思密达,比什么中国日本英格兰都悠久哎;甚至我们从没被西方文明殖民过思密达!(无语了,先赶走美国大兵再说这种无厘头的话好么?)
  很多史上重要的人物都是我们大韩民族的人哎,什么李舜臣,潘基文思密达,还有当下流行热卖乐队tvxq 2PM思密达!
  说起大韩的公司的话,三星和现代那是非常的强大和多金思密达!
  一旦南北合体,我们还将拥有这个星球上最为巨大的军队思密达!
  我还能想出成吨的《文明5》必须包含有大韩民国的理由,但是大韩还是被忘却了思密达,我真的很伤心思密达!
  Mar 21,
  Emperor
  Unfortunately most westerners think that east asia consists of nothing but China and Japan. China is an obvious choice of course, with its huge population and long history. Then Japan gets in because all of it’’s cultural exports (like video games) have made that country so famous for young people. Throw in Mongolia too, since everyone loves playing as Genghis Khan. Then there’’s just no room left to represent Korea on a civ-scale map. If you play the world map in BTS, korea is just ridiculous... it has like 10 tiles, all under cultural pressure. I would like it if they used Korean instead of Japan or Mongolia but I don’’t expect that to happen.
  btw the &famous people& you listed are almost totally unknown outside of Korea lol.
  Emperor(这个级别好高啊!)
  很不幸,西方人认为的“东亚”只有中国和日本吧:很明显,拥有巨量人口和悠长历史的中国是必选项;得益于电子游戏之类的文化输出,在年轻人中很受欢迎的日本也是选择之一。至于蒙古,好吧,每个人都喜欢用成吉思汗来一场男人的浪漫吧?所以,亚洲没有位置留给韩国了。如果有的话,在游戏中韩国看起来真的好滑稽哎:仅仅只有10格大小,还我妈的随时处在在周围NB文明的重压之下。我倒是希望弱小的韩国能替代强大的蒙古和日本让我来蹂躏,但那是不可能的……
  顺便告诉你小子,你说的那些“史上重要的人物”是什么东东,怎么地球人都没听过捏?
  Mar 22,
  Sabretou
  Warlord
  Originally Posted by pi-r8
  Then Japan gets in because all of it’’s cultural exports (like video games) have made that country so famous for young people. Throw in Mongolia too, since everyone loves playing as Genghis Khan.
  Yeah well, that isn’’t the only reasons why they’’ve been included. Japan showed incredible military prowess during World War II, taking most of China, East and South-East Asia upto India. They’’ve also showcased an almost miraculous economic rise after World War II and to top it off, they’’ve successfully thwarted Mongol invasions, kamikaze or no. It’’s not just because they made Pokémon and Naruto.
  The Mongols similarly have conquered and administered the world’’s largest contiguous land empire, a feat attempted by so many other world leaders. Mongol influence is defining in Central Asia and their power during their peak was tremendous.
  Korea, while having a respectable position in world history cannot match the achievements of Japan or the Mongols. But yeah, expansion pack definitely.
  Mar 22,
  Sabretou
  Warlord(也是大能啊)
  得益于电子游戏之类的文化输出,在年轻人中很受欢迎的日本也是选择之一。至于蒙古,好吧,每个人都喜欢用成吉思汗来一场男人的浪漫吧?
  这些不是这两国入选的唯一理由啊。
  日本在二战中显示了非凡的军事能力,占领了中国大部,除印度之外的东南亚;战后他们又显示了神奇的经济能力;最NB的是,不管是不是神风护佑,这个小小的岛国居然抵挡住了蒙古帝国的入侵;所以那些肤浅的东西,口袋妖怪,火影忍者什么的,不是日本入选的理由啊!
  蒙古征服和管理了史上最为辽阔的帝国,这正是世界其他领袖梦寐以求而不可得的伟业啊。蒙古势力在其辉煌时期甚至在中亚都建立了赫赫武功。
  而韩国没什么与之相称的历史地位和成就啊。但是,扩展包一定有韩国吧。(快来买吧!)
  Mar 22,
  ainwood
  Watching.
  Originally Posted by pi-r8
  btw the &famous people& you listed are almost totally unknown outside of Korea lol.
  I suspect that Ban Ki-Moon is known a bit wider than just Korea.
  Mar 22,
  ainwood
  Watching.
  顺便告诉你小子,你说的那些“史上重要的人物”是什么东东,怎么地球人都没听过捏?
  潘基文比韩国更有名,我猜。
  the343danny
  Emperor
  Goguryeo isnt a huge part of Asia. By google images it looks like its northern Korea and Manchuria. Military size doesnt matter. Any country can require all male citizens to participate in the military for a few years.
  Ban Ki-Moon may be secretary general, but there had been a person from Ghana, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Peru, and Burma as well, and their nations arent represented (well atleast not specifically). As for the artists, I’’d suspect the guys who did the numa song is more well known globally than those you mentioned, yet I dont see Moldova being in civ.
  Sure, you werent colonized by a western civilization, but you were by an eastern one, and if Japan didn’’t, then Russia would have.
  Its also misleading to say that Korea has 5000 years of history, because Korea as of now hasnt been around 5000 years.
  Many countries have a company that is very successful, so I wouldn’’t count that in.
  Nobody forgot Korea. There are a whole lot of nations, none which are greater or lesser than Korea, that could be represented. Civ isnt going to have 100 civilizations, so naturally, some are going to be cut, for whatever reason. For all those complaining that Korea/Spain/whatever else isnt in civ: making threads on topics the forum has been through over and over is not going to help.
  Im not going to vote because the options are too limiting. I wouldnt say I would want Korea to &definitely& be in civ.
  Last edited by the343 Mar 22, 2010 at 12:36 AM.
  the343danny
  Emperor
  高句丽在亚洲不算什么。从google图片上看,在韩国和满洲北部,军事力量一般,所有男公民都要服几年兵役。
  潘基文大概是联合国秘书长,但是曾今有来自加纳挪威瑞典奥地利秘鲁缅甸,所以对韩国来说,这也不意味什么。至于那些什么艺术家啥的,我想来自摩尔多瓦的民谣比你说的那些在世界上认知度高的多,但是我也没看到5里边有摩尔多瓦。
  好吧,你们没有被西方殖民过,但是至少被东方人殖民过吧,日本还是俄国,自己选吧。(看来西方人还是认为俄毛是东方人啊)
  说韩国有5000年历史,那是骗人。
  很多国家都有成功的公司,这里我不想跟里数数儿。
  但是,孩子,没人忘记韩国。世界上有很多国家,不管是否比你的韩国好,都没有像你那样抗议。我们的游戏不可能包含100个文明,所以,不管基于什么理由,总要砍掉一些。所以在这里发帖抱怨什么的,是没有用的啊。
  我不会去投你发起的投票,因为没有“《文明5》不需要韩国!”,那才是我要的选项。(这一段the343danny 说的是反话,我翻成了“正话”。)
  Mar 22,
  Savoir10
  Warlord
  You forgot the fifth option. No Korea. Ever.
  Mar 22,
  Savoir10
  Warlord
  喂,你的投票最好加一个“朝鲜人民民主主义共和国”。
  Infantry#14
  Emperor
  From my world history books, China, Japan and Mongolia have the greatest impact on East Asian history. Korea, on the other hand, not as much. From what I recalled, Korea was vassals to China, Mongolia and Japan and other groups of people (Khitans, Jurchens) at different times in history. Their historical culture resembles and derives from China, but branches off at certain time in the past.
  Infantry#14
  Emperor
  在我的世界史书上,中国,日本,蒙古才是东亚最强大的势力。韩国嘛,不够格啊。我一再阐述,韩国在历史上悲剧的被中国,蒙古,日本等强国和其他些什么甚至契丹女真之类的阿猫阿狗LJ。他们的文化基本是山寨中华文明,还学的丢三落四。
  Thormodr
  Servant of Civ
  Originally Posted by tifa9292
  i checked through the lists and wow korea is not one of the civilizations in civ v!
  china and japan are both here so its unfair to us koreans because we took over a huge part of asia in our history. see Goguryeo
  korean civilization is one of the oldest in the world. we have 5000 years of history which is longer than both china japan and england. also we were never colonised by the western civilization
  a lot of important people in history are korean like yi sun-sin, ban kimoon, bands like tvxq 2PM are both high selling
  companies like samsung, hyundai are very rich and powerful
  combined the koreas have the largest military in the world
  i can think of tons of reasons but im disappointed that a civilization like korea is forgotten
  I lived for six years in South Korea and it always makes me chuckle when I hear about Korea’’s &5000 years of history&. According to Korean records, Tangun descended from heaven, had sex with a bear and founded the Korean race in 2333 BC. So even if we believe in this mythological beginning, it’’s still only 4343 years.
  The first recorded written account of Korea historically was in 57 BC I believe.
  Having the largest combined military in the world is a joke. North Koreans are starving to death and the military doesn’’t even have enough fuel or ammunition to even train properly.
  I believe if they started a war they’’d have fuel supplies lasting two days. They may claim it’’s a million man army but that’’s just typical KJI propaganda.
  Samung and Hyundai go to great lengths to not tell people they are Korean. In fact, a recent survey in Europe asked people where they thought Samsung was from. 70% said from Japan. Why is that?
  Perhaps because they are ranked 15th in National Export Branding. Japan was first. Samsung is only Korean when it suits nationalistic purposes. Business wise they pretend not to be.
  As far as being in ciV, I don’’t have a problem with them being in an expansion. I suppose they did invent the rain gauge in the 15th century.
  (主贴内容,不重复了)
  我在南朝鲜呆过6年,每当他们提起自己有“半万年历史”,我就想笑。根据朝鲜童话:檀君自天而将,交媾于熊,乃肇始大韩,时间精确到BC2333年——掰手指一算,这个蠢故事说的朝鲜人也只有4343年历史……
  而朝鲜人有文字记录只是从BC57年开始的,据信。
  “合体后有地球上最巨大的军队”更是个笑话,朝鲜人民民主主义共和国正在饥凛之中,他们的军队甚至没有足够的燃料和弹药训练。开战了他们有没有两天的油料可以支持倒是个问题,什么百万大军啊,都是金正日式的宣传罢了,浮云耳。
  至于三星现代什么的,都有很长一段时间羞于承认是韩国企业。实际上,最近有调查显示70%的欧洲人认为三星是日本企业。
  因为他们只有排名第15的出口,而日本是第一(现在是俺们中国)。所以只有在需要讨好韩国的民粹主义的时候它才说自己是韩国企业啊,一旦到正经的商业战场上就假装不是了。
  至于游戏中嘛,我不反对资料片中加入韩国,我想他们在15世纪还是发明了雨量计的吧。
  Emperor
  Originally Posted by ainwood
  I suspect that Ban Ki-Moon is known a bit wider than just Korea.
  Anyone who follows world politics will know, sure, but if you ask the average person on the street they’’ll have no idea who he is or what country he’’s from. He’’s probably the most famous from that list though- naming those bands is just ridiculous.
  Emperor
  潘基文比韩国更有名,我猜。
  任何关心国际政治的人都知道他,但是你随便抓一个路人甲路人乙什么的问一下:潘来自那个国家或者你对这个国家有什么看法,他们大多会对你白眼。潘大概是这个自以为万民瞩目
  的国家最有名的人了。(命薄:我哭……)
  Mar 22,
  ArataWata11
  Chieftain
  Koreas sud accept the fact that Firaxis think that they (korean civilization) deserved slot only in civ expansion which is still good thing.
  I think the korean sud take it as a good sign and be thankful because Firaxis included them in civ as among the asian conquerors though historically they did not expand or conquers single tribe or state outside their domain, compared to japan, china and mongols.
  Rather see Siam or thailand, be included for the reason that southeast asia is greatly under represented. or may be new face in south like cambodia, vietnam or malay civs.
  Mar 22,
  ArataWata11
  Chieftain
  韩国应该认为他们没有包含在其中应该是个好事儿:
  看一下开发商选的些亚洲代表国家是些什么货色吧:中国,日本,蒙古,都是些杀人越货抢地盘抢女人的恶棍嘛!而我们的小白兔韩国,连小小国境之外的一个村子都占不了!
  再看看泰国,入选的理由也不外它在东南亚也是一地痞嘛,什么柬埔寨,越南,马来什么的也一样样。
  Tomice
  Passionate Smart-Ass
  Originally Posted by MatrixTheKitty
  I have to agree with Dale here that these complaints that are all like &WHY ISN’’T MY COUNTRY IN THE GAME BAAAW& Are getting old. As stated before in less words, Firaxis can’’t put everybody in vanilla, they need to sell expansions, too. And if they did replace another nation with yours, people from the replaced nation would begin to complain.
  Really, people, keep your nationalism out of Civ, please. It’’s irritating.
  That’’s it! There’’s just too many important nations. Since they have a limited budget, they decided 18 nations would be a fine compromise. They probably thought:
  1) &Which nations absolutely have to be in due to tremendous importance (US, Britain, China,...)?&
  2) &Let’’s take at least one civ from every big cultural group, racism complaints are the death of a company!&
  3) &Where are our core markets? We should consider adding those countries even if others might have been more important in history.&
  4) &Which Civ’’s are well-known and fun to play? Which have cool unique art?& (Egypt,...)
  So, I hope you get it. BTW, have you seen my sig? I could throw a whole bunch of Austrian achievements in (Music: Mozart, Haydn, Schubert, S Arts: Klimt, Schiele, H Science: Sigmund Freud, Mach, Doppler, Schr?dinger, Konrad Lorenz, ...oh, and by the way: Hitler - We are quite happy few people know he was NOT german).
  And to compare penis lenght, see attachment.
  (The Austrian-Spanish empire at it’’s first pinnacle)
  But I won’’t force people to admit my country is the greatest, best, awesomest - because it’’s a ing game!!!
  Tomice
  Passionate Smart-Ass
  顶Dale的观点:什么为啥俺们国家没有入选思密达之类的问题最讨厌了!开发商有不能把所有人都丢进去,他们还要卖资料片什么嘛。再说替代现有的文明,被替代的一样抱怨。
  孩子,把你的民族注意拿远一点吧,杵在面前怪难受的。
  1)“什么国家必须被包含因为他们无与伦比的重要性(美,英,中……)?”
  2)“从游戏中剔除一个文明将是种族偏见的死亡竞争(瞎翻的,不知道怎么翻)”
  3)“我们的核心市场在哪里?我们要把他们加进去哪怕无视一些更重要的文明!”
  4)“那些文明更有趣和文明,还有独特的艺术(埃及……)?”
  所以,你要明白开发商的苦衷啊。顺便说一下,你看过我贴的东西没有?我能列举奥地利大批的成就:音乐:Mozart, Haydn, Schubert, S 美术: Klimt, Schiele, H 科学: Sigmund Freud, Mach, Doppler, Schr?dinger, Konrad Lorenz, ...还有: Hitler - 幸好大部分人认为它是德国佬)。
  非要JB比的话,奥地利-西班牙帝国甚至还不是第一个顶峰。
  但是我从不强迫别人承认我的国家伟大,最好,庄严--- 毕竟只是个游戏嘛!!!
  Mar 22,
  Padje Dog
  Chieftain
  Missing a Nation
  Three legs, one eye and toothless
  Answers to &Lucky&
  Haiku ode to &Why is Korea not in Civ 5?&
  Padje Dog
  Chieftain
  掉了一个国家,
  三条腿,一只眼,没有牙,
  答案很“搞笑”
  俳句,因“为毛没有韩国思密达?”而作。
  Mar 22,
  dodgerphreak
  Chieftain
  Dude, biggest combined military in the world? Are you kidding me? I think someone did a study once that if you combined the rest of the world’’s armies and compared it to the United States, the United State’’s armed forces was still larger... Probably not the case but staggering to think about if true...
  Chieftain
  乡巴佬,“合体后地球最巨大军队”?莫让我笑鸟!老子严重认为你丫先去好好学习哈文件,就是你丫把全世界除了你美国爹地的军队合体了也打不过你美国老爸!老子真信鸟你的邪!
  Mar 22,
  Warlord
  A country which has been a tributary state to other countries for much of the history, and had its culture tremendously influenced by its master qualifies to be in the vanilla pack?
  If it is not for the Korean market Firaxis shouldn’’t include them at all
  Warlord
  历史上大部分时间是别人的藩属国,文化完全山寨宗主国,这样的国家需要包含在《文明5》中么?
  要不是为了那点韩元,开发商才不会鸟你们呢!
  Mar 22,
  Chalks
  The blue pieces
  Originally Posted by dodgerphreak
  Dude, biggest combined military in the world? Are you kidding me? I think someone did a study once that if you combined the rest of the world’’s armies and compared it to the United States, the United State’’s armed forces was still larger... Probably not the case but staggering to think about if true...
  I think there’’s a rather large country that you’’ve missed out of the thought process here... it begins with a C. Largest population on the planet.... 5 letters.
  I’’ll give you two guesses.
  乡巴佬,“合体后地球最巨大军队”?莫让我笑鸟!老子严重认为你丫先去好好学习哈文件,就是你丫把全世界除了你美国爹地的军队合体了也打不过你美国老爸!老子真信鸟你的邪!
  你大概也忘记了一个国家了,开头是C,一共五个字母。我给你两次机会猜一猜。
  Tomice
  Passionate Smart-Ass
  To give everybody the possibility to answer correctly, there are indeed a few choices missing:
  * I don’’t care at all
  * Never heard of any korean history
  * Maybe they should be in an expansion
  The OP was quite arrogant by not including these options, assuming everybody cares about great korea
  Don’’t get me wrong, a friend worked there for years and greatly liked the people, I’’ve heard a lot of good things about them, I just hate nationalism!
  Personally I think at least one southeast-asian civ should be there when they release an expansion, but I’’m not sure which is the most important.
  Passionate Smart-Ass
  要大家都有的选,至少还要包含以下几项:
  *老子不关心
  *大韩民国是什么东东?
  *可能资料片里边有
  LZ给的选项太他们自大了,搞的好像全世界人都在关注韩国。
  莫误会我哈,我有个哥们儿在那工作过,我对那地儿印象还不错,俺只是讨厌民族主义。
  个人觉得最少有个东南亚国家在里边比较好,就是不晓得那个比较合适。
的确伤的很重啊。。。。
额这些评论也太伤思密达的心了~
少么少,一点心意~
好像是我翻的,哈哈!
文明5是神马东东?可以吃吗思密噶?
你妹的,好不爽,电脑配置烂,文明5带不动的说~~~~~~~~~~~~&
你妹的,好不爽,电脑配置烂,文明5带不动的说~~~~~~~~~~~~&
5读取好慢....老是有种想上SSD的赶脚.....
还有...最烧时间的游戏莫过于文明和老滚.....杯具的是这两个游戏我都很喜欢.....TAT&
每次都选大唐轮着爆世界&
高丽又把,后来加的?&
坐看泡菜被调戏~~~
无比愤怒,为什么没有棒子?
我们中国让给他们吧,我们需要的是低调发展,最好大家都漠视中国吧。&
上古老物,lz 火星。
出口转内销?
自嗨嗨到外面找抽,殊不知别国的看他们的发明历史跟笑话似的?尼玛,可别把中国的文物偷到半岛上埋起来,然后挖出来假装发现历史啊。&
RE: 文明5,居然没有韩国?????????
兔子大仙 发表于
出口转内销?龙腾网
一语中的,我就说以前就看过来着
此文不是龙腾翻的就是爬山虎翻的,蛮早的了。&
我怎么没印象&
文明5不好玩的思密达。。等我们歼星机来了。思密达
本帖最后由 淡定看世界07 于
10:25 编辑 龙腾网
棒子有够不要脸了,没中国朝鲜早都灭亡了,何来朝鲜文明,不过DLC包里面有朝鲜文明,领袖:世宗大王   龙腾网
特色能力:集贤殿学士,所有专业人员和伟人修建的地面设施+2科研。每次当首都修建科研建筑/奇观时,获得科研点数奖励   特色兵种1:火厢车,替代抛石机,8近战,25远程,但对城市有减成。   龙腾网
特色兵种2:龟船,替代快帆船,4移动,30力,12远程,但不能进入海域
价格4.99美刀棒子能拿出得出手的文明也就只有这些了
哈哈,我还记得棒子的战役任务,就是日本人打过来了,然后需要中国来帮他们防守。我觉得这DLC还不如不做呢,整个就是个打脸的DLC。好欢乐!&
龙腾有人玩过文明吗? 如何? 有政治偏见吗? 关于“文明“的,和我们中国人的思维有没太大差别~~ 也就是西藏新疆蒙古那些啦~~
还有一些什么自由民主制度,明显和其他的国家的国情不符,还有一些发展历程都与西方文明视角来判断的。这可能是开发团队的局限性(他们的团队也承认的这些不大对文明5就比4要好一些希望出6时要更多元化)。&
正在玩,这个游戏没什么政治偏见,是一款不错的好游戏。就是游戏的开发者是以西方的思维来判断其他的文明发展的,比如宗教对我国的影响完全没那么大,但文明里却很重要要就像中世纪欧洲宗教统治欧洲那样。&
我没有玩过文明5,但是玩过成吉思汗-苍狼?一个战争策略游戏最好玩的地方就是慢慢扩展领土,如果一开始整个区域都是自己的,还有啥意思?&
思密达不是地球文明,所以没有
以前玩文明5时,经常用中国打日本,当时要是有棒子就连棒子一起打了
YY强国呀`&
少年,你的帝国时代是打电脑吧,当年我上浩方玩4V4,谁选高丽肯定第一个被灭,因为让高丽发展到帝王时代就是个超大BUG的存在&
你们好爱国哦~~我打成吉思汗时,喜欢当日本人,然后从最东打到最西,完成统一大业,根本没想过为什么要让日本称霸全球的问题,只是觉得不用两边开战比较开心。&
帝国2有高丽&
帝国三没有朝鲜吧?&
要想成为世界强国就要先征服中国。。。。
这是真理啊,棒子。。。
你看人家日本。。。
不过中国好无辜的喏。。。。
中国才是游戏里真正的钥匙吗?
说的好,在亚洲,凡是征服过中国的,目前还在的,没被中国同化的,都TMD是文明古国&
我只是想知道,这次中国人的形象不会又是脑袋后面拖根辫子吧?
madvvv,则天那是女皇,女王要差一大个档次了&
武则天,放的唐朝地图还没现在中国一半大,整个一北宋&
是女王!!&
中国领导人是武曌&
孔特里亚诺 发表于
14:04 龙腾网
我只是想知道,这次中国人的形象不会又是脑袋后面拖根辫子吧?龙腾网
文明5的中国皇帝是武则天
jessemeng 发表于
08:47 龙腾网
文明5是神马东东?可以吃吗思密噶?龙腾网
只有一个游戏使我废寝忘食,那就是文明系列,很容易上瘾的
楼下和我一样啊,用天朝打差点称霸的时候,突然死机了。。。&
我玩帝国全战,选瑞典,玩了一年,差不多统一了世界,美洲还剩下个魁北克,欧洲还剩奥斯曼帝国、希腊、教皇国。正准备彻底统一的时候,系统崩溃了...&
我喜欢 英雄连 ,可惜东线战场一直没装上。&
你可以试试帝国全面战争 。真心不敢玩啊 最疯狂的一次玩过16个小时。。。当时老婆大怒拔电源了。&
诶,没转完么。
我度娘了一下,好像有了……
QQ截图58.jpg (15.22 KB, 下载次数: 0)
17:02 上传
人家文明5展现的是地球的文明,而韩国是天顶文明,所以没有你,思密达
最新曝光:美国学者提出一百美元把韩国的军队执政权卖给中国。
神马?!!!!!!!!!!!!&
神马???????&
玩过文明3和文明4,当时根本就没想到有木有韩国这个问题,我只是好奇为毛会有日本,我记得日本的代表是德川家康。龙腾网
地图上几个小方格的地方,什么都放不下,还好意思说
怎么可以没有思密达,不专业嘛。
报告楼主:帝国时代三亚洲王朝资料片也没有宇宙大国。
如果出星际,肯定有思密达
一个人的红尘 发表于
只有一个游戏使我废寝忘食,那就是文明系列,很容易上瘾的
完全同意 还有各种中国的优秀MOD
虽然不玩游戏,但总觉得这提问的和回复的都特搞笑
穆扬 发表于
15:57 龙腾网
完全同意 还有各种中国的优秀MOD
将军绝命时刻之现代战争~~~最爽的,有黑丝可用哦!!!瓦娘也出现的了!!!
forzachina 发表于
19:01 龙腾网
将军绝命时刻之现代战争~~~最爽的,有黑丝可用哦!!!瓦娘也出现的了!!!龙腾网
貌似说的不是一个游戏啊 大哥
战略游戏感觉好的是 星际争霸之卵巢之战^_^& & 横扫千军系列&&全面战争系列&&
我一直認為是由於朝鮮族在歷史上一直受到中原王朝的威脅。經常是無妄之災,中原力量一弱就會不管他,這時好像有一點好日子過,但日子不長就又會遭到其他少數民族的欺凌,不得不臣服蠻夷。可是中原人一旦恢復力量,根本不會考慮原因又會以朝鮮背叛父邦的名義再來一次刀兵血光。反正幾千年來就是如此循環,而且對岸的那條惡狼是不是也會上岸咬上兩口,而自己基本無力抵抗,這時又要靠中原人起兵平倭。大軍過境又是一場天災。因此朝鮮人現在面對世界,特別是中國人和日本人時會非常情緒化,他們的學者也會去考證一些荒唐的東西,比如“漢字”“孔子“”劍道“。。。之類的。就比如《神機劍》的導演答記者時說:我不是不知道歷史,這樣虛構主要是為了喚起民族自豪感。所以在韓國現在好多歷史雖然不是官方正史,但由於宣傳的大力度,這些看似荒唐的歷史相信的人越來越多。比如:(朝鮮歷史上從不是中國的屬國,反過來曾經統治過漢族很久,日本也是朝鮮的屬國。。。。。。)龙腾网
這些荒唐的無稽之談,看上去以為就是韓國人在見到中日兩國人時,為了逞口舌之利說的話,大家也就一笑而過,沒什麼大不了的。但現在看來其實不然。謊言千遍就成真理了。中日兩國哈韓的年輕人,和家庭婦女成天在韓劇的侵蝕下,他們的歷史觀我看並不樂觀,有些東西會下意識就相信了。好像就連撒謊的韓國人自己,因為說多了,也整天生活在謊言裡,也真的相信了自己的謊言。就像那位杯葛《文明5》的草包棒子,以為自己真的是“大。。。韓國”。
放一百二十个心好吗,俺们天朝的小学生升国旗没哭满50毫升会被当场击毙呢。至于说到天朝的家庭妇女,每一个天朝妇女的世界观去坐美国国务卿的位子也是绰绰有余。&
我国威武的广电不是禁了一些关于描写韩国历史的影视剧(神机箭好像没禁.....无敌的巡航导弹)&
说的极有道理!!!现在韩国正在靠寒流像世界传播自己的历史观,并且逐渐把神话正史化!!&
现在是民族主义全世界通行!&
穆扬 发表于
19:19 龙腾网
貌似说的不是一个游戏啊 大哥 龙腾网
战略游戏感觉好的是 星际争霸之卵巢之战^_^& & 横扫千军系列&&全面战争 ...
由文明5的中国MOD引申的~~~还有,一般是讲母巢之战吧.......官方也是这么写的.............卵巢之战太亮了..........
站长推荐 /1
评论区浏览消耗金币模式将暂取消,参与所需的相关权限组维持不变!