玩的开心什么意思怎么说

祝你玩的开心 的翻译是:Hope you have fun 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
祝你玩的开心
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I wish you have fun
Hope you have fun
Hope you have fun
Good luck in your playing happy
Wishes happiness which you play
相关内容&a书平放在桌子上 The book places on evenly the table & a别担心,他会尽快回来的 Do not worry that, he can come back as soon as possible & a课堂上做笔记对学习来说很重要 In the classroom does writes down to studies is very important & a有了长头发我就开心 Had the long hair I to be happy & a我要忙了,再见! I wanted to be busy, goodbye! & aThat is for sure.Job and children take most of my time. That is for sure. Job and children take most of my time. & a现在你应该把心思放在学习上而不是担心你的未来 But now you will be supposed to place the thoughts in the study are not worry your future & aTIKTOK TIKTOK & awho can give me a answer 谁可能给我答复 & a他总是想着怎样才能为祖国多做些事情 He was always thinking how can handle a matter for the motherland & a痴人说梦 The moron talks nonsense & afrencman frencman & a景观篇 Landscape & awhat is the catch? 什么是抓住? & aa wounded woman is not a best looking woman 一名受伤的妇女不是一名最佳的看的妇女 & aimperial 皇家 & a财务副部长 Financial vice-minister & apost "do not enter'signs at a safe distance from the quarantined area to deter others and prevent furhter exposure 岗位“没有enter'signs在从被检疫的区域的安全距离阻止其他并且防止furhter曝光 & aliekkas liekkas & a我觉得和你聊天很有趣 I thought chats with you very interesting & a在接下来的工作中 In meets down in work & aMy friend has a clothing store. She was going to attend the wedding. So I help her take care of her clothing. 我的朋友有一家服装店。 她打算出席婚礼。 如此我帮助她的衣物她的作为关心。 & a私はあなたがあなたに幸福を与えるために選択希望 关于我,因为您给幸福您选择欲望 & ahappy birthday to you,my gilrfriend 生日快乐,我的gilrfriend & a瑞先生,今天很高兴认识你我是李瑞峰 Auspicious gentleman, very is happy today knew your I am Li Ruifeng & a经过一段时期的学习,宝宝有了很大的进步 After a section of time study, the baby had the very big progress & a一个女生应有的你没做到,祝你幸福 A female student should have you have not achieved, wish you to be happy & a快上学了,我不知道这两个月我到底做了些什么。 Has gone to school quickly, I did not know these two months I have made any. & a成年时代 Grown-up time & afucking awesome 该死令人敬畏 & athilcol chicoside arrow thilcol chicoside箭头 & awhitening moisturising lotion spf15 漂白润湿的化妆水spf15 & aclimbers 登山人 & a我鄙视你 I despise you & aThat stick to our principles 那根棍子到我们的原则 & a韭黄炒蛋 Hotbed chive scrambled eggs & a宝宝金水 Baby liquid gold & aportable 便携式 & a华丽演出 Magnificent performance & aSayuri Sayuri & aAudacity 放肆 & arequire suctioning by a family member 由家庭成员要求suctioning & a寒假来临了,他要自己制作一个寒假计划。他要每做作业。每天每科做3叶。每天早晨七点到八点起床,前几天可以看看 电视 。
。这就是他的寒假计划。 Winter vacation approached, he wants own to manufacture a winter vacation to plan.He wants to do one's assignment every time.Every day each branch makes 3.Every morning seven gets out of bed to eight, might have a look the television couple days ago. 。This is his winter vacation plan. & a性别
: 男 Sex : Male & aExplain why these qualities are important, using specific examples and details. 使用具体例子和细节解释为什么这些质量是重要的。 & aI have been to CUBA and India in this year 我是对古巴和印度在今年 & aa axis 一个轴 & aturnaround
body 周转身体 & aLife are willing to 生活是愿意的 & ado you want to work 您想要工作 & a留言不能为空 The message cannot be spatial & a祝你玩的开心 Wishes happiness which you play &我们今天在公园玩得很开心用英语怎么说
我们今天在公园玩得很开心用英语怎么说
Today we played happily in the park 再问: 你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
与《我们今天在公园玩得很开心用英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
In the water park to play very happy.
I played football and listened to some music last Saturday.We had so much fun in the park that day.My mum did lots of delicious food for me yesterday.
上个星期天,我们在公园玩的很开心 We had a good time last Sunday in the park=We enjoyed ourselves last Sunday in the park
The children have fun in the park have fun 词组,玩得高兴,过得愉快
You will play very happy in the park
Children had a good time in the park yesterday如还有不懂的,还可以继续追问哦\(^o^)/~
we will have a good time in the park tomorrow.we will enjoy ourselves in the park tomorrow.we will have fun in the park tomorrow.we are enjoying studying Englis
have fun playing
Before lunch,I made a wish,blew out the candles and ate the cake.After lunch,dad drove his car to the park with me.We had a good time there and we took many pho
He played happily in the park last sunday. 再问: 我妹妹每天早上都会在花园里愉快地唱歌。(sings,in the garden,my sister,every morning,happily)这个呢?
Yesterday,Cathy and me had a good time in park.你要的是英文吧?
1.we had a goodtime in the park last week 2.i plan to go to shanghai for a vocation 3.lucy is going to attend a friend's party on next friday evening 4.how far
Sam woke up at 6 yesterday and then went to the park by bike.He was very enjoyable there.At noon,had lunch in McDonald's with his father then went for a walk to
Last Sunday morning he had a good time in the park.He played basketball with his friends in the afternoon.He went to his grandmother's home in the evening.
On October 1,2006,Sunday,cloudyToday I don't have a class.Since I am free,I go to People's Park with my mom in the morning,and I have a lot of fun.In the aftern
My name is Zhanghua Today I go to the park with my parents.The weather is hot.So we buy three ice cream.It's very delicious.I love it very much.we seeing a lot
I have a great time everydayI enjoy myself everydayI have a great fun everyday
have funenjoy oneselfhave a good time
I aeeive child's park to paly with parents,we have lots of fun.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
玩得开心用英语怎么说(四种表达方法)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
玩得开心have a good timetake your timeenjoy yourselfhave fun
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
玩的开心的英文
英文翻译enjoy oneself=have a good timehave a ballhave fun&&&& amuse onesel ...&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&& ...&&&&didja have a good time&&&&playin' games havin' fun&&&&chuffed&&&&you must have enjoyed yourself&&&&she was happly just playing&&&&we had a good time&&&&ppjoy&&&&1.(快乐; 舒畅) have a grand time
...&&&&it's really good to hear your voice saying my name&&&&it's really good to hear your voice saying my name&&&&playful&&&& playful&&&&rollicking&&&&bkx&&&&keep…happy&&&&be in a pet&&&&j165; l040&&&&have lots of fun&&&&have a barrel of fun&&&&delighted&&&& delighted&&&&happy ghost
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法Yeah , sure , go . have a good time . all right-好啊,当然,去吧,玩的开心点-好吧But , you know , i want sam to have fun但是,你知道我想让山姆玩的开心点Sweetiepie , have a wonderful time . i love you宝贝,玩的开心点,妈妈爱你- merry christmas , coach . - have a good one-圣诞快乐,教练-玩的开心点Merry christmas , coach . - have a good one圣诞快乐,教练-玩的开心点- don ' t slam the door . - have fun , you guys-别关门-你们玩的开心点Don ' t slam the door . - have fun , you guys别关门-你们玩的开心点Cheering continues - have fun , garden boys玩的开心点,花园男孩Hey , i ' ll call you tomorrow . okay , have fun tonight嗨,我明天打电话给你好的,祝你晚上玩的开心For now we relax and enjoy ourselves现在我们要放松玩的开心点更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
玩的开心的英文翻译,玩的开心英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译玩的开心,玩的开心的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 玩得开心用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐