反恐精英账号OL;CSOL登陆我的账号后弹出#cso_warning_nexonguard2_block,然后就掉线了,其他账号就不会。

Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
Topic Details
#CSO_WARNING_NEXONGUARD2_BLOCK appears and closes the game.
dear NX we are many players have this problem . Help us please we paid mony in this game and lost a lot of
time in this game like me i have played 5540hours in this game and in the end that what i got ? i have done everything really but in the end i see the same problem . please help us ! we connect official page in fb and in your official page and steam support and we do everything but no one help us . please give us a little from your
time and help us . we need you only to look at us and fix our problem . me i had this problem before 5months and i still have it .i am waiting from you answers . thnx
1 Mar @ 8:45am
Showing - of
You may want to ensure that you don't have anything launched in the background that could trigger our guard software. Make sure that you have programs like Avast at least temporarily disabled. Same may occur when there's some sort of error on firewall level. If none of these apply, it may also mean that you were using some sort of forbidden software in the past and our system blocked you automatically. Therefore you have to contact our Customer Support, as we're unable to provide you with any needed information via Steam's public forums. If by mistake, the anti-hack detects the Avast as an illegal program, or some software of your mouse gamer, the prohibition is permanent.I have the error since I installed the software of my level 10 ThermalTake Mouse.I formatted my PC, I used all the methods, but nothing worked, the support tells me that I used a Hack program.Hack? Me? 4000 hours player and who is the family leader?The normal thing is that if you happen to know what program was illegal, right? But the support says nothing of that.I'm sure it was the mouse software or some toolbar that was downloaded from the torrent, but the support accuses me of HackingIt's something I will not allow.If you were in my place and you are innocent, what can you do?And something else, I'm not the only one. We are several, we have our chat about the error, Hahaha, yeah, it's funny that we are united by a blessed error.
1 Mar @ 7:34pm
Originally posted by :You may want to ensure that you don't have anything launched in the background that could trigger our guard software. Make sure that you have programs like Avast at least temporarily disabled. Same may occur when there's some sort of error on firewall level. If none of these apply, it may also mean that you were using some sort of forbidden software in the past and our system blocked you automatically. Therefore you have to contact our Customer Support, as we're unable to provide you with any needed information via Steam's public forums. If by mistake, the anti-hack detects the Avast as an illegal program, or some software of your mouse gamer, the prohibition is permanent.I have the error since I installed the software of my level 10 ThermalTake Mouse.I formatted my PC, I used all the methods, but nothing worked, the support tells me that I used a Hack program.Hack? Me? 4000 hours player and who is the family leader?The normal thing is that if you happen to know what program was illegal, right? But the support says nothing of that.I'm sure it was the mouse software or some toolbar that was downloaded from the torrent, but the support accuses me of HackingIt's something I will not allow.If you were in my place and you are innocent, what can you do?And something else, I'm not the only one. We are several, we have our chat about the error, Hahaha, yeah, it's funny that we are united by a blessed error. That's a tough case. You gotta agree there's a thin line between trust in our player's innocence and taking care of players using illegal software. Our anti-cheat system should not react to software directly related to players' software but then on the other hand - does your mouse's soft allow using macros or anything shady or illegal?
anyone have anyidea how to fix this problem ?
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 1 Mar @ 8:43amPosts: 6
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 反恐精英ol账号共享 的文章

随机推荐