ati 我的世界1.7.10forgee成立于什么时间

Design & Development
Design & Development
Design & Development
We are a team of designers and developers with one passion: building amazing applications. We're also obsessive about our process, and think we can convince you that it's the only way to work.
Want to Talk?
and we&ll get the conversation started!Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to .
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Description
Discussions
Announcements
#text_need_flash_capsule_lrg
#text_need_flash_capsule_lrg
Autoplay videos
Unfavorite
Add to Collection
This item has been added to your .
24 Aug, 2012 @ 8:02pm
26 Jan, 2016 @ 7:48pm
Created by
DarkValeGames
Last Online 1781 days ago
(some may be hidden)
View Forge in the store
We're up! Buy and play now on the Steam store.
Though you'll be able to see the trailer tomorrow on the store page, we thought we'd give a quick look tonight for those interested. Worth the watch!
Register and PLAY BETA NOW at
- Retail launch planned December 4thJoin our group at About the GameForge(TM) is an online, class based multiplayer shooter set in a unique fantasy setting. A malicious being named The Devourer has swallowed the great pantheon of gods. Seeking escape, the trapped gods have deceived great warriors, zealous adherents and placed them on a faceless world called FORGE, designed sacrifice the weakest of these warriors in order to grow their own power. Choosing one of five unique warrior classes, the player must battle head-to-head with other players in a bid to free their god from the clutches of The Devourer. Armed with a set of powerful and unique abilities as well as a powerful and deadly ally, each warrior must overcome the varied challenges of Forge where every kill is a sacrifice and every sacrifice brings them one step closer to freedom.Key Features:Class based gameplay. At launch, choose from the Assassin, the Pathfinder, the Pyromancer, the Shaman or the Warden. Each with their own unique role to fill.No grind! Unlike other titles with RPG style abilities, Forge offers a level playing field for all players regardless of their time spent playing. You’re as powerful when you start playing Forge as you will be years from now.Customize your characters. Though Forge does not offer any power increases as you level, you will unlock new abilities and armor as you play.Ever expanding. While Forge has the accessibility and low time requirements of a first person shooter, we will constantly work on adding new content to the game, including but not limited to: Factions, maps, gameplay modes and even ever expanding features that continue to add on to the persistent elements of Forge.Pre-Order and PLAY NOW at Forge Preview ReactionsIGN - &Rocket-jumping wizards? I can't pledge on Kickstarter fast enough...What's admirable here is that Forge isn't expecting to own a massive audience out of the gate - it's trying to earn a community with good ol' fashioned great game design.& GamesRadar - &FORGE looks like it'll be a great romp for gamers looking to test their skills without investing hours into acquiring gear before they can compete.& - &Face-Punchingly Good PVP... I can tell you that while Forge may be difficult to describe to the uninitiated, its gameplay will be instantly comfortable to aficionados of the MMO and FPS/TPS genres.&DIGITAL NOOB - &This week I was able to check out FORGE firsthand, and it is definitely one of the top games I’m anticipating the release of. It takes the best things of MMOs (the PvP), Shooters (in your face action) and MOBAs (the even playing field) and mashes them together in a great way....I admit that I was skeptical at first, but after meeting with the guys and spending some time testing out the game, I’m a believer.&MASSIVELY -&...there's a lot to love about Forge, and I think that anyone who gives the game a fighting chance will find something about it to keep him around... I think Forge definitely deserves our attention.&Penny-Arcade - &It’s every bit Team Fortress 2 as it is World of Warcraft, but somehow it all feels tight and solid in design. Classes feel balanced, game play is smooth and familiar, and the overall visual aesthetic is rich in detail and life.&TotalBiscuit - &Having played this, I can safely say that it's an enjoyable and solid competitive PvP experience without the MMO grind.&System RequirementsMinimum:OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processorMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB of RAMDirectX(R): 9.0cHard Drive: 6 GB HD spaceSound: DirectX compatible sound cardRecommended:Processor: Quad-core intel or AMD CPUMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 ATI Radeon 4890 or higher)DirectX(R): 9.0cHard Drive: 6 GB HD spaceSound: DirectX compatible sound card
Have a question and you're not yet part of our Playing Forge group? Ask it here!
DarkValeGames
How Can I get this game on Steam
Petromilli
why no one is playing atm?
Mr I steal yo girlfriend
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
On Facebook
Enter the full URL of your item or group's Facebook page
On Twitter
Enter the full URL of your item or group's Twitter page
On Youtube
If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL.
Steam Community Group
Do you have a Steam Community group for followers of this item?
Kickstarter Project
Is your project on Kickstarter?
Indiegogo Project
Or on Indiegogo?
IndieDB Page
If your project is also on IndieDB
On Sketchfab
Enter the full URL to your item or group's Sketchfab page
Forge has been Greenlit and is now listed in the Steam store. For the latest information, purchase options, and discussions for Forge, please see it on the Steam Store or in the Steam Community.
If you really, really want to, you can
to the Greenlight page. Information on this page may be out of date, since all the action has moved to the areas noted above.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 soundforge 的文章

随机推荐