求助 有关镀层测厚仪unique mtuniques这个mod

Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Unique Weapons Redone (by Sonnyspak and Mudcrab King)
Started By
mothergoose729
Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic
mothergoose729
I am not sure if this fits the STEP mandate or not, because it is a content mod of sorts. It replaces many of the weapons in the game that have a unique name but do not have a unique model. There was a similar mod suggested a while back called "Unique Uniques":
I feel this mod is supe it includes more unique weapon models and I feel that the weapon models more accurately fit the game lore.
The models and textures in unique uniques are technically superior to unique weapons redone, and some of the replacements are simply better than the equivalent replaces in unique weapons redone. While it is possible to use a combination of these mods together I want to discourage it. Unique weapons redone is a more complete mod package, the mod authors have shown a commitment to further updates and to compatibility with other mods such as "dual sheathe redux", and I believe the adherence to lore is much stronger in unique weapons redone than in unique uniques. Where appropriate I argue my case for each model below as to why this mod is superior to the former and vanilla.
Aegisbane:
Unique Weapons Redone
Bloodthorn:
Unique Weapons Redone:
Bolar's Oathblade:
Unique Weapons Redone
Unique Uniques
* I am not 100% certain this is the replacer for this weapon or not. If someone could verify I would appreciate it.
mothergoose729
Borvir's Dagger:
Unique Weapons Redone
Dragonbane:
Unique Weapons Redone
Unique Uniques
* I think that unique weapons redone better presents the theme of the weapon than unique uniques, however I think unique uniques model is superior in this case ovearll.
Unique Weapons Redone
Eye of Melka:
Unique Weapons Redone
mothergoose729
Gadnor's Staff:
Unique Weapons Redone
Gauldur's BlackBlade:
Unique Weapons Redone
Grimserver:
Unique Weapons Redone
Haldir's Staff:
Unique Weapons Redone
Notched Pickaxe:
Unique Weapons Redone
mothergoose729
Unique Weapons Redone
Poacher's Axe:
Unique Weapons Redone
Red Eagles Bane/Fury:
Unique Weapons Redone
Unique Uniques
*I had strong objections to this model from unique uniques. My opinion on it in full can be found in the unique uniques thread, along with my general opinion about the unique uniques mod in general. To surmize, the style, form, and ornamentation greatly departs from skyrim. I think unique weapons redone is a more believable model and better fits the lore.
Rundi's Dagger:
Unique Weapons Redone
mothergoose729
Staff of Jyrik Gauldurson:
Unique Weapons Redone
Staff of Hag's Wrath:
Unique Weapons Redone
The Blade of Sacrafice:
Unique Weapons Redone
Unique Uniques
* I feel that the unique weapons redone model is more believable because its style and ornamentation is somewhat reminsicent of daedric artifacts. They are both good models though.
The Long Hammer:
Unique Weapons Redone
mothergoose729
The Pale Blade:
Unique Weapons Redone
Unique Uniques
*I think both the vanilla version and the unique weapons redone version use a ghost wrap effect that did not show up in the screen shot. Overall though, I think unique uniques model is rather superior.
The Woodsman's Friend:
Unique Weapons Redone
Trollsbane:
Unique Weapons Redone
Valdyr's Lucky Dagger:
Unique Weapons Redone
Unique Uniques
*not entirely sure if this is the correct picture for unique uniques. I appreciate that unique weapons redone's model is very similar to the vanilla model, nearly identical. I think this makes more sense given the story surrounding the weapon.
mothergoose729
WindShear:VanillaUnique Weapons RedoneUnique Uniques*I like the unique weapons redone model better only because I think the scroll and crossbones on the unique uniques model is hokey and uneccissary. Kahvozein's Fang (not included in Unique Weapons Redone)VanillaUnique Uniques[I couldn't figure out which of the models was the replacer for this one. The mod page is very unclear about which picture replaces which weapons. If someone knows please post and I will replace this]
WilliamImm
(Someone did bring this up that this mod had built-in Dual Sheath compatibility. Shouldn't Neovalen add it to the list of mods with Dual Sheath patches on their own page?)
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, mod
Started by
baronaatista
, Yesterday, 01:09 AM
baronaatista
Started by
, 26 Aug 2017
58 replies
Started by
, 16 Aug 2017
Started by
, 15 Aug 2017
Started by
dinhan111192
, 14 Aug 2017
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users list问题补充&&
本页链接:
猜你感兴趣您要找的是不是:
adj. 独特的,稀罕的;唯一的,独一无二的 ...
n. 蹄,爪(unguis的复数)
This site is the only place you can by CH Uniques and Limited dolls officially.
这里是唯一你可以购买到官方的CH唯一和限定版娃娃的地方。
Arcane Shards are a required ingredient for other cube recipes, notably a recipe to turn rare items into unique items. You get them by disenchanting uniques.
神秘碎片是其他合成公式的材料,尤其是把黄金物品转成暗金物品,你可以通过分解暗金物品得到。
Different professions outstand their uniques on the choice of words, the application of sentence, the discourse style, the speaking method, the communicative topics and the tradition of speaking.
在语词选择和语句应用方面,在话语风格和言谈方式方面,在交际话题和言语习惯方面,各行业都有其独特之处。
There are no plans to make Darkrunes non-unique. They are uniques to prevent people from doing the event constantly.
的“唯一”改掉,我们就是为了避免你不停地去做“恶魔无双”。
Just one year ago it had fewer than 2MM monthly uniques, so there is more than a good chance it can approach or cross 100MM within the next 24 months.
仅仅一年之前,推特仅有不到2MM的每月访问人次,因而在未来的24个月内推特极有可能接近或者突破100MM的访问人次。
Collection of keys(uniques) defined on this element.
在该元素上定义的键(唯一)的集合。
We took out, for example, uniques were gold, we've changed their color I think we did purple which is a bit of a nod to World of Warcraft but the problem was gold and yellow were really close.
我们的改动,比如唯一物品是暗金色的,我们把它的颜色改成紫色似乎是在向WoW示好,而实际上是因为暗金和亮黄(亮金)实在太近接了。
I didn’t win the television, but I felt well paid just at having the ticket with the name of the social club on it in bold print: The Black Uniques.
我没有赢得那台电视机,但是那张兑奖券上用粗体印着俱乐部的名字:独特的黑色,这已经让我觉得得到了很好的报偿。
(Arzuaga says the site is attracting 1.5 million uniques a month). He says
(Arzuga表示该站每月吸引150万名访客)。
(Arzuaga says the site is attracting 1.5 million uniques a month). He says
(Arzuga表示该站每月吸引150万名访客)。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖