steam上面买了个 life is strange mac但是汉化怎么弄

我想买 Steam 上的正版游戏,但是没有汉化版,我用盗版的汉化,会有问题吗? - 知乎96被浏览22491分享邀请回答364 条评论分享收藏感谢收起236 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答2 个回答被折叠()Life is strange汉化补丁在哪里?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
Life is strange汉化补丁在哪里?
单机游戏:奇异人生
我是正版steam用户,用了补丁不会封号吧?
我有更好的答案
.;m gone when you're waking solo pick up my photo picture me there Think of me when i&#39Anika Paris - Life Is ImaginingWhen I openned up my eyes each day and find that you're still resting by my side Haaahaaa Haaahaaa There are no words I can play the way I'm feeling how sweet it is to say Haahaa I hate to leave you but i'm out of time and I really have to go. Think of me when I'm gone when you're waking solo pick up my photo picture me there Think of me when i'm gone when you're slowly dressing imagine i&#39... Think of me when i&#39. Haahaa I hate to leave you but i's again lala.;s again lala.;m gone when you&#39. Think of me when i're slowly dressing imagine i'm pressing my heart close to your's again I hate to leave you but i'm out of time and i really have to go. When I openned up my eyes each day and find that you're still resting by my side Haaahaaa Haaahaaa There are no words I can play the way i'm feeling how sweet it is to say Haahaa I hate to leave you but i'm out of time and i really have to go. Think of me when i'm gone when you're waking solo pick up my photo picture me there Think of me when i'm gone when you're slowly dressing imagine i'm pressing my heart close to your'm pressing my heart close to your'm out of time and i really have to go
3大妈有正版汉化补丁
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
汉化补丁的相关知识
等待您来回答Life Is Strange能打汉化补丁吗_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
Life Is Strange能打汉化补丁吗
我有更好的答案
life is strange可以打汉化补丁 life is strange没有VAC反作弊是可以打的 你可以去3DM看看应该有的 汉化一般是直接解压 安装到游戏根目录 不懂请追问。
采纳率:95%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答

我要回帖

更多关于 life is strange汉化 的文章

随机推荐