my hospital 修改器游戏进不去后,重装后原来的好没了怎么办

2012届高考英语一轮复习综合训练(课件):Unit 1 Lifestyles(北师大版必修1)_甜梦文库
2012届高考英语一轮复习综合训练(课件):Unit 1 Lifestyles(北师大版必修1)
Module 1Unit 1 Lifestyles 类 别1. suppose vt.认为,猜想 3. remote adj. 遥控的 5. document n. 公文,文件课标要点2. switch vt. 转换,转变 4. urgent adj. 急迫的,紧急的 6. bored adj. 厌烦的,不感兴趣的 8. expert n. 专家 vt. 忍耐,忍受重 点 单 词7. stress/pressuren. 压力9. suffer vi. 感到疼痛,遭受(痛苦) 10. stand 11. prefer vt. 更喜欢,宁愿 13. graduate vi. 毕业12. volunteer n. 志愿者 14. challenge n. 挑战 adv. 否则,另外15. support vt.& n. 支持;支撑 16. otherwise 17.relaxvt.& vi. 放松 vi. 抱怨,投诉18.organize vt. 组织19. complain20. advertisementn. 广告 1. switch on (off)把开关打开(关上),接通(关上)2._______________ 转换频道,转变 switch over常 用 短 语 4. take up 占据 6. suffer from 忍受,遭受 8. get changed 换衣服 10. look forward to3. go off(爆竹,铃等)响5. be filled with 充满着 7. at the moment 此刻,目前9. come up with 追上,赶上,想出,找到 盼望,期望(其中to是介词)11. ______________除……之外还;既……又……;和……一样好 as well as 12._________________数年间 over the years 13. _____________喜欢 be fond of 1.I always take my portable TV and I sit on the stone wall while the dog walks round in a circle.我总是随身携带手提电视,坐在石墙上看,而小狗则在我的身边绕圈。2.I normally wake up about five minutes before my alarm clock goes off . 典 型 3. It takes me less than fifteen minutes to wash,get changed,have 句 breakfast,leave home and get on a bus. 式 从洗漱、穿衣、吃早饭、离家到坐上公共汽车只用15分钟。 4.But I try to work hard so that I can make more money for them. 但是我得拼命工作,为他们赚更多的钱。 5.Usually,it’s______ crowded _______I can’t find anywhere to sit. so that 通常地铁很拥挤,我很难找到座位。 我一般在闹钟响前5分钟就醒了。 重 点 单 词1.suppose vt.认为,猜想;conj.假设【精讲拓展】 suppose+ that从句/to be 认为,猜想 be supposed to(do)被期望;本应,应该 suppose/supposing假定,假设(与given, provided, providing通用) do you suppose(常作为插入语) I suppose so/No, I suppose not/No, I don’t suppose so. (用not/so 来代替前面的情况,避免重复) 温馨提示: (1)当主语是第一人称,suppose后接否定结构时,应将否定提前 ,即否定suppose。 I don’t suppose you are right. 我认为你说得不对 注意:类似的用法动词还有believe, think, expect, imagine等。(2)在suppose后可用so来代替that从句,避免重复表达过的想法。I don’t suppose he will agree.我认为他不会同意。 ―Will prices go up?物价会上涨吗? ―I suppose so.我觉得会。― I supposenot.或I don’t suppose so.我认为不是这样。 【典型例句】You were supposed to be here an hour ago.你本应在一个小时之前就到这儿。― It’s[朗文当代]going to be fine this evening.―今晚一切都会好的。 ―Isuppose so. ―我想是的。[朗文当代]Suppose it rains, what shall we do?假如下雨,我们怎么办? [朗文当代]It is widely supposed (that) the minister will be forced to resign. 很多人都猜测首相会被迫辞职。 [剑桥高阶]What do you suppose has happened to him?你认为他发生了什么事? 即学即用 ①Who do you suppose ________the car before the owner came back? A. to steal B. stealing C. to have stolen D. had stolen 解析:do you suppose是插入语 答案:D。 ②The train was A. about to arrive at 12:30,but it was an hour late. C. certain D. supposedB. likely解析:句意为:这列火车本应在12∶30到达,但它晚了一个小 时;be about to do sth.马上就要做某事;be likely to do sth. 很有可能做某事;be certain to do sth.一定,务必要做某事。 答案:D 2.complain vi.抱怨,投诉【精讲拓展】 complain to sb.of/about sth.向某人抱怨某事 complain that从句 make a complaint of/about sth.抱怨/投诉某事即学即用③The shoppers may make a(n) ________to the manager in charge if the goods are not up to standards. A.excuse B.complaint C.explanation D.report 翻译句子 ④他的妈妈经常抱怨他好忘事。His mother often complains that he has a tendency to forget things .B 3.stand vt.忍受 【精讲拓展】 can’t stand sth./doing sth.不能忍受某事/做某事 stand sb. doing sth.忍受某人做某事 stand by袖手旁观stand aside站在一边,不介入stand still站立不动 stand for代表,象征(=represent);支持,主张 (=be for) stand out显著,显现,突出 stand on one’s head倒立 stand for代表,象征 stand up to经受住,勇敢面对(stand up站起来 ) 【典型例句】 Tom can’t stand the pain.汤姆无法忍受痛苦。我从来不能忍受被人家摆布。 数百万人在忍饥挨饿,我们不能袖手旁观。[朗文当代][朗文当代] [剑桥高阶]I never could stand people telling me what to do.We can’t stand by while millions of people starve.Stand aside,please,so the doctor can get through.请靠边站,让医生过去。[剑桥高阶]
即学即用 ⑤ a chair in the corner of the room? A. Does there stand B. Stand there C. There standing D. Do stand there 解析:句意为:房间的角落处有椅子吗?英语中There be句型 中的be动词可以用某些含有“存在”意义的动词来代替,使句 子更加形象,如:exist,live,stand,lie,used to be, appear,come等。如:Many years ago, there lived an King in a village。很多年前,村子里住着一位国王。 答案:A ⑥I want to leave now. I can’t ________nothing useful here. A.stand to do B.stand doing C.stand being done D.stand to be doing 【解析】stand作“忍受”解时,后可跟名词、代词或动词- ing形式;I是动作的发出者,因此,do必须用主动形式。 【答案】 B 4.prefer vt.更喜欢,宁愿 【精讲拓展】prefer sth./sb.更喜欢某物/人prefer to do更愿意做(倾向具体的动作)prefer doing更愿意做(倾向普遍的行为习惯)prefer sb.to do sth.更愿意某人做某事 prefer sth.to sth.比起……更喜欢…… prefer doing sth.to doing sth.宁愿做……而不愿做…… prefer to do sth.rather than do sth.宁愿做……而不愿做……prefer that从句的动词用(should)原形 【典型例句】He prefers to go to the movies rather than stay at home.他宁愿去看电影而不愿待在家里。They preferred their son to go to college. 他们宁可让儿子上大学。[朗文当代][朗文当代]I prefer that you (should) not say anything about it. 我宁愿你对此什么也不要说。 I prefer tea to coffee. 比起咖啡,我更喜欢茶。 [美国传统] [朗文当代] 即学即用⑦Rather than on a crowded bus,he always prefersa bicycle.A.ride C.to ride B.ride D.riding解析:句意为:他总爱骑自行车而不愿挤公交车。考查 prefer to do...rather than do句型,而将rather than提前。 答案:C 5. suffer vt. & vi.遭受,蒙受;患病 【精讲拓展】 suffer for因……而受苦 suffer sth.忍受,容忍(某物);经得起,蒙受(后常接 pain, defeat, loss, cold, hunger, poverty等) suffer from sth.受……折磨;患某种疾病;有某种缺陷 suffering n.痛苦,困难 sufferer n.受害者;受苦者 【典型例句】 She’s been suffering from(=been ill with) cancer for two years.她患癌症已经有两年了。 [剑桥高阶] The city suffered serious damage from the earthquake. 这个城市因地震而遭受严重破坏。 [朗文当代] How can you suffer such insolence? 你怎能忍受这样的侮辱呢? [朗文当代] 即学即用⑧The performance of the host,intended to please theaudience, a cold silence,however.A.sufferedC.suffering fromB.sufferingD.to suffer from解析:作谓语,句意为:那位主持人的表演本打算取悦 观众,不料却遭到了冷淡的沉默反应。 答案:A 6. imagine vt.想象,猜想【精讲拓展】imagine sth.想象某物 imagine that从句想象,猜想 imagine what/how/why从句想象…… imagine (sb.) doing sth.想象(某人)做某事 imagine sb. (sth.) as/to be以为……是 【典型例句】 Can you imagine the life without music? 你能想象没有音乐的生活吗? Don’t imagine him as a kind man. [朗文当代]别以为他是个好人。[朗文当代]Can you imagine what it would be like to live without electricity? 你能想象生活中没有电是什么样的情景吗? [朗文当代] She imagined herself sitting in her favourite armchairback home.她想象自己正坐在家中最喜欢的扶手椅上。 [剑桥高阶] 即学即用⑨I don’t imagine that he is so careless, A. do I B. don’t I C. isn’t he ? D. is he解析:在I think/believe/suppose/expect/imagine等加that引导的 宾语从句后,构成反意问句,反意问句的助动 词与主语要 与that后的从句的主谓语一致,但要注意否定的转移。答案:D⑩You can’t imagine A. him to make such a mistake B. him makeC. him makingD. his made解析:句意为:你无法想象他竟然犯下这样的错误。imagine 后接动名词的复合结构作宾语。答案:C 7.relax vt. & vi.(使)放松;(使)松懈 【精讲拓展】 relax the audience使观众放松 relaxing令人放松的(常修饰“事”) relaxed放松的(常修饰“人”,) relaxation n. 放松,娱乐 It is relaxing to have a walk in the park on Sundays. 星期天在公园散步是一件十分轻松的事情。 He is feeling relaxed now.他现在感觉轻松了。 即学即用 He was lying in the sun,________. A.relaxing and happy B.relaxed and happy C.relaxation and happily D.relaxed and happily 答案 B 8. switch vt.转换,转变 n.开关,闸,转换器 【精讲拓展】 switch (from A) to B(由A)转换成Bswitch on开(电灯、机器等)switch off关(电灯、机器等);失去兴趣;觉得乏味 switch over转换频道;转 【典型例句】 We’re in the process of switching over to a new lifestyle. 我们正在向一种新的生活方式转变。 Please switch the lights off as you leave. 你离开时,请把灯关了。 即学即用: 用适当的介词或副词填空: (1)He switched ________the gas and went out. (2)My husband is always switching ________when he watches TV. (3)His long boring lecture really switched us________. (4)How do you switch this machine________?【答案】 (1)off (2)over (3)off (4)on/off 9. believe v.相信;认为 【精讲拓展】 believe so/not相信如此/不是这样 believe it or not信不信由你 believe sb. (to be)+adj./n.相信某人是…… believe sb. to have done相信/认为某人做过某事 believe+that从句,相信/认为…… It’s believed that...(=People believe...)人们相信/认为…… 【典型例句】I believe him to have done it.我相信他做过那事。 In fact,the London Stock Exchange is believed to have started from these coffeehouses. 事实上,人们认为伦敦的股票交易就是从这些咖啡屋开始的。即学即用We________ communism and we________ communism is certain to be realized. A.believe in;believe B.believe;believe in C.believe in;believe in D.believe;believe 【答案】 A 10. support vt.支持,支撑;资助 n.支持,支撑【精讲拓展】in support of (=in favor of)支持;证明 give/lend/offer support to支持, 支援 support sb. to sth.支持某人做某事 support a family/oneself 养家糊口/自力更生【典型例句】If you raise the view at the meeting, I’ll support you. 如果你在会议上提出这个观点,我会支持你。 He has a large family to support. 他有一大家子人要养活。 Her job is the family’s only means of support. 她的工作是全家惟一的生活来源。 She decided to support herself with her musical talents. 她决定依靠自己的音乐天赋养活自己。 11. otherwise adv.在其他方面,除此之外 conj.要不然,否则 adj.另外的,别样的【精讲拓展】otherwise=if not(or else) 否则,要不然 or otherwise 或相反 otherwise than 除...之外 and otherwise等等;及其他【典型例句】You should go now, otherwise you’ll miss the bus. 你现在该走了,否则赶不上公共汽车了。 He helped me with advice and otherwise. 他通过向我提出劝告等方式给我帮助。 I am not concerned with his honesty or otherwise. 我倒不管他诚实不诚实。【用法】作“否则”时otherwise与后面的句子用逗号隔开,or则不用逗号 隔开。 12. distance n. [C, U]距离;[U]远处,远方;冷淡,疏远 at a(some) distance 在一定的距离 at(from) distance of 在……远的地方 from the distance 从远处 in the distance 在远处 go the distance 自始至终坚持下来 keep sb. at a distance 对某人保持一定距离 out of distance (from) 离……太远, 达不到 keep one‘s distance 客客气气,不亲近 They saw a few houses in the distance. 他们看见远处有一些房子。 Her father advised her to keep her distance from drug. 她父亲建议她远离毒品。 The school is three miles distant from the city. 这个学校离城三英里。 重 点 短 语1.take up占据(时间或空间);开始(从事);拿起 【精讲拓展】take over控制;管理;接任 take sb. apart轻易击败某人 take sth. apart拆卸某物 take down记下,拿下 take the trouble费力 take on呈现;承担;雇用 take for误以为;当做 take notice of注意 take in收容,接待 take off脱下;请假 take away拿走,使离开 take turns轮流 【典型例句】I’ll take up the story where I left off yesterday.我将从昨天停下来的地方接着讲这个故事。 [朗文当代] She took up acting while she was at college. 她在上大学时开始喜欢上演戏。 She takes after her mother. 她长得像她妈妈。 The teacher took me for my sister. [朗文当代] [朗文当代]老师错把我当成我姐姐。[美国传统] 即学即用11 Helen always helps her mother even though going to school most of her day.A.takes upC.saves upB.makes upD.puts up解析:句意为:尽管上学占据了海伦一天大部分时间,但她总会帮助她母亲忙。make up化妆,打扮;组成;编造; 弥补;讲和;save up节省,积攒;put up建起,挂起。 答案:A 2.apart from除……之外 【精讲拓展】=except意为“除……之外(都)”=as well as“除……之外(还)”;此外,加之tell apart区别开take...apart把……拆开 【典型例句】 Apart from the cost,the dress doesn’t suit me. 除了费用,这裙子的款式也不适合我。 [朗文当代]A good piece of work,apart from a few slight faults. 除了一些小缺点外,不失为一件好作品。 [朗文当代]I can’t tell the twins apart.我辨认不出这对双胞胎。 [朗文当代]We had to take the chair apart to refinish it.我们不得不把椅子拆开重装。 [美国传统] 即学即用完成句子 12 他把钟拆开来修理。He took the clock翻译句子apartto repair it.13 我们玩得很快乐,可就是天气不大好。 We had a pleasant time,apart from the bad weather. 3.more than 【精讲拓展】 修饰名词,表“不止,不只是” 修饰形容词,副词,动词,用来加强语气表“非常,很” 修饰数词=over表“多于”后接含有情态动词can的从句,表“远非,超过” 【典型例句】Bamboo is used for more than building.竹子不只是用于建筑。 What he did more than satisfied me. 他所做的使我非常满意。 [朗文当代] [朗文当代]The beauty of the city is more than words can describe.这个城市之美是无法用语言描述的。[朗文当代]He finds physics far/much more difficult than other science subjects. 他感到物理比其他理科学科难得多。 [剑桥高阶] 【词语辨析】量少) ?no more than仅仅(强调数 (1) ? 述一件事,无感情色彩 ) ?notmore than不超过(只陈n(全否)与 ?一样不 ? ?no more...tha (2) ? n(全肯,但程度不一 )不比 ? ? ?notmore...tha【典型例句】 There are not more than 50 students in this class.这个班不到五十个学生。这个班只不过五十个学生。(有嫌少之意)[朗文当代][朗文当代] [朗文当代]There are no more than 50 students in this class.Tom is no more diligent than Mary.汤姆与玛丽一样不勤奋。 Tom is not more diligent than Mary.汤姆没有玛丽勤奋。[朗文当代] 即学即用14 Her mother’s whole school education added up tono more than two years (不过两年).15 Morethanoneperson more (不止一人)was killedin the fire. 16 Uncle Wang was more or less (多少)drunk. 4. come up with提出;提供;想出(计划,答案) 【与come有关的短语】 come about发生 come across(尤指偶然)遇见,碰上(=run into);发现 come back回来(=return);又成为流行的、成功的或时髦的 (=become popular,successful again) come from来自;出自;出生于 come in到达;抵达 come on开始;来临(start to appear);加油 come out出现;显露出来(appear);(秘密等)传出 come upon偶然发现,碰见 She came across some old letters in the course of her search. 她在找东西时偶然发现了一些旧信件。 There’s very little money coming in at present.眼下收进的钱很少。 There is a storm coming on.暴风雨要来了。 ―Have you ________some new ideas? ―Yeah. I’ll tell you later. A.come about B.come into C.come up with D.come out with 【解析】 本题考查动词短语的用法。come up with想 出,提出;come about发生;come into进入。根据句 意,答案应选C。 【答案】 C 5. as well as除……之外还……;既……又……;和……一样好 (1)as well as可以和besides,in addition to,not only...but also...相互转换 (2)A as well as B强调前者,not only A but also B强调后者。 (3)连接并列主语时,as well as应根据前面的主语确定谓语形式,而not only...but also...应根据就近原则确定谓语动词的形式 He is a talented artist as well as a scientist. 他不但是个科学家而且还是个天才的艺术家。 The young mother as well as her sons was suffering from a serious headache. 这位年轻的母亲和她的儿子们都患有一种可怕的头痛病。 温馨提示: as well adv.“也”,用于肯定句句末,前面无标点符号。Give me those books as well.把那些书也给我吧。即学即用 When we design a building,we should provide an entrance suitable for wheelchairs on the passage, ________lifts,suitable bathrooms and toilets. A.except C.as well as 【答案】 C B.as well D.But 6. at the moment此刻;目前for the moment暂时;目前 for a moment片刻;一会儿at any moment随时;任何时候in a moment立即;立刻;很快 after a moment一会儿之后the moment一……就……(引导时间状语从句,相当于as soon as)For the moment we are content to watch and wait. 目前我们甘心在一旁观察和等待。 Can I speak to you for a moment? 我可以和你谈一会儿话吗? Be careful―he might come back at any moment! 当心――他随时都可能回来! 16.选择at the moment,for the moment,for a moment, at any moment,in a moment填空: (1)I’m leaving work and I’ll get home ________________.So just wait________________. (2)―Who have you decided to choose? ―I can’t tell you anything about it________________. (3)―Could you tell us something about that matter?―I’m afraid not.I was not on the scene________________.(4)If you have any questions you can call me______________.【答案】 (1)in a moment;for a momentmoment (4)at any moment(2)for the moment(3)at the 7. for fun取乐,闹着玩 (=for pleasure) make fun of sb.同某人开玩笑 in fun开玩笑地 in a funny way 以非常有趣的方式 be full of fun很好玩,很有趣 通常作总称或集 Have fun(=Enjoy yourself)! 尽情地玩吧 have fun doing sth.=enjoy doing sth.做某事很快乐 【辨析】fun / joke fun:玩笑,娱乐。是不可数名词。例如: The old man is full of fun. joke:玩笑,笑料。是可数名词。例如: Let’s play a joke on Mr. Wang.B Sorry, I don’t mean to hurt you. I said that ______ A. for fun B. in fun C. with fun D. of fun 8. too much 太多 too much(+不可数名词),太多(……) talk too much说太多 too many+可数名词(复数),太多…… The new car costs too much money. 这辆新汽车花销太大了。 Don’t eat too much.不要吃太多。 There are too many children in the kindergarten to look after. 幼儿园里孩子太多,照看不过来。 much too 太??;过分??(后跟形容词或副词) The work is much too difficult for a boy of 15. 这工作对于15岁的孩子来说太难了。 12.It’s high time you had your hair cut;it’s getting________. A.too much long B.much too longC.long too much【解析】D.too long much句意为:你该理发了,头发太长了。much too long太长了。【答案】B What kind of lifestyle do you think the people have? 你认为人们拥有何种生活方式? “疑问词+do you think+陈述句结构”是英语中常见的句 式。这种句式常用来询问对方对某事的意见或想法。do you think在句中 作插入语。能用在该句式中的动词除了think外,还有believe,imagine, suppose,guess,suggest,feel等。 What do you think is the most difficult in learning English? 你认为学英语什么最困难? How do you suppose the film will end? 你认为电影会怎么结局?Who do you believe has taken the dictionary?你认为是谁拿走了词典? 在陈述句中作插入语的有:I think,I hope,I am afraid,I believe,you know等,这些插入语通常用逗号与其他部分分开。This diet,I think,will do good to your health. 我认为像这种饮食对你的健康有好处。 It will be a fine day,I hope.我希望会晴天。 17.The young scientist made another wonderful discovery,________of great importance to study SARS. A.which I think is C.I think which is 【解析】 【答案】 B.which I think it is D.I think is whichI think是插入语。 A He’s on the same course as me! 他和我学习同样的课程! (1)the same...as和??一样的 (2)the same...that和??一样的 “the same...as”句型中的as通常是关系代词、介词,用做关系代词 时,引导定语从句,as在从句中可以充当主语、表语或宾语。在这种从句中,为避免重复,前面出现的部分在后面总是被省略掉。thesame...as强调相似。 the same...that和??一样的,表示的是同一事物。He gave the same answer as before.他的回答和以前一样。This is the same bike that I lost the other day. 这正是我前几天丢的那辆自行车。 such...that...中,that引导的是结果状语从句,that是连词,不充当句子成分;such...as...中,as引导定语从句,并充当从句的主语,宾语或表语。 He is such a good teacher as we all love. 我们都喜欢像他这样的好老师。 He is such a good teacher that we all love him. 他是这么好的一个老师,以至于我们都喜欢他。 18.His plan was such a good one________we all agreed to accept it. A.so B.andC.that【答案】 CD.as I always take my portable TV and I sit on the stone wall while the dog walks round in a circle. 我总是随身携带手提电视,坐在石墙上看,而小狗则在我的身边绕圈。 while此处作并列连词,意为“然而,但是,却”,表示 对比关系。 while作从属连词,常表时间,意为“当??的时候”,要求从句的谓 语动词延续。 Some are rich,while others are poor. 有些人很有钱,有些人却很穷。I drink black coffee while he prefers it with cream.我爱喝清咖啡,而他喜欢加奶油的。 He fell asleep while he was doing his homework.他做着功课时睡着了。 while表让步时意为“尽管、虽然”,相当于although或though,引导一个让步状语从句。While I admit that the problems are difficult,I don’t agree that they cannot be solved. 虽然我承认这些问题很难,我并不同意无法解决他们。 19.________the Internet is of great help,I don’t think it’s a good idea to spend too much time on it. A.If C.Because 【解析】 B.While D.As 句意为:尽管因特网对我们有很大的帮助,但我认为花太多的时间上网不是一个好主意。while=even though尽管;if如果;because因为;as 因为,当??的时候。只有B项符合句意。 【答案】 B 20.―Shall we have our picnic tomorrow? ―________it doesn’t rain. A.Until C.Once B.While D.If【解析】 句意为:――明天我们去野餐好吗?――如果不下雨的话(我们就去)。until直到??时;用于否定句时,意为“直到??(才)”;while当 ??的时候;once一旦??(就??);if如果??。【答案】D Usually,it’s so crowded that I can’t find anywhere to sit.通常地铁很 拥挤,我很难找到座位。 so...that...通常引导结果状语从句,意为“如此??以致??”。He is so funny a man that we all like him. 他如此有趣以至于我们都喜欢他。 There were so many cars in the street that I couldn’t get through. 路上有如此多的车,我过不去。 He left so quickly that we didn’t have time to say good-bye. 他走得很匆忙,我们都没有时间和他道别。 such...that...也可以用来引导结果状语从句,但such常用来修饰名词,其后可以跟以下几种结构:He is such a kind man that everybody likes him.他和蔼可亲,以至大家都喜欢他。 They are such small shoes that I can’t wear them.这些鞋都太小,我穿不上。It is such fine weather that we will go swimming. 今天天气那么好我们将去游泳。 注意:so that可引导目的状语从句,从句中的谓语动词通常和can,may,should等情态动词连用;so that也可引导结果状语从句,意为“因此,结 果”,其前通常有逗号。 They set out early so that they might arrive on time. 他们早早出发为的是按时到达。(目的状语从句) He did not plan his time well,so that he didn’t finish the work on time.他没 有把时间计划好,结果没按时完成工作。(结果状语从句) 21.Pop music is such an important part of society________it has even influenced our language. A.as C.which B.that D.where【解析】 考查such...that “如此??以至于”结构。【答案】 BDo you like collecting things?If so,what?你喜欢收集东西吗?如果喜欢,喜欢收集什么东西? if so是缩略条件句。so意为“如此”,指前句的内容。if so =if you like collecting things。 否定句的省略式是if not,也是省略了前句的内容。Have you ever grown any plants?If so,what kind of plant did you grow?Ifnot,what kind would you like to grow? 你曾经种植过植物吗?如果种过,你种的什么植物?如果没有种过,你愿 意种哪种植物? if any如果有的话 if possible/necessary如果有可能/有必要 There is very little water,if any.就是有水也很少。 Correct the mistakes in your exercises,if any.练习中若有错误就改正过来。If necessary,I would start off at once. 如果有必要,我马上动身。 22.―Have you finished your homework? ―________,I would be in the cinema now. A.If so C.If any 【解析】 【答案】 B.If not D.If no 下句意为:如果完成,我现在就看上电影了。 A 重点句型1.I find painting or drawing very relaxing. 我发现画画使人放松。 【精讲拓展】 relaxing在句中作宾语补足语。动词find后经常跟形容词、动词的-ing形式、过去分词以及介词短语作宾补。【典型例句】 I found the book very interesting.我发现这本书很有趣。 She found herself in a different world. 她发现她来到了一个不同的世界。When I came back,I found the dishes on the table untouched.当我回来时,我发现桌上的菜没动。 即学即用完成句子17 When he came back to life,he found himself lying onthe ground (躺在地上).18 When the door opened,he was found killedin the bed (被杀死在床上). 2.Usually,the bus is so crowded that I can’t find anywhere tosit.公交车通常拥挤,我找不到坐的地方。 【精讲拓展】 句型so...that...中,that引导结果状语从句,当so位于句首 时,主句要部分倒装。The box is so heavy that nobody can lift it.=So heavy is the box that nobody can lift it. 箱子太重,没有人能托起来。 so...that...,too...to...,adj.(adv.)enough to do经常互换,灵活运用。 如上句也可以说成:The box is too heavy for anybody tolift.或The box is not light enough for anybody to lift. 此外,such(+名词)...that...与so(+形容词,副词)...that...也 常互换:This is such a heavy box that nobody can lift it. =This is so heavy a box that nobody can lift it. It was so dark in the cinema that I could hardly pick out my friend. =It was in such darkness in the cinema that I could hardly recognize my friend.电影院里漆黑一团,我几乎认不出我的朋友。 即学即用用so(such)...that, so that填空 19 His English was so limited that he couldn’t understand what the native speakers said. 20 He has made such great progress that all the teachersare pleased.21 He worked hard so that he was admitted into AnhuiUniversity.22 So hot a day it was that we all went swimming. 名师原创1.―Tom, why did you make no reply to me when I called your name in the street just now?―Sorry,Jim.IA.was talking C.am talkingto my wife on the phone.B.talked D.had talked解析:句意为:――汤姆,刚才在街上我喊你时,你怎么不 回答?――对不起,吉姆,我当时正同我妻子通话。 was/were doing常表示在过去某个时间正发生的动作或存在 的状态。 答案:A 2.Your forehead A.have gothot.I guess youa fever.B.have D.have gotC.are having解析:句意为:你的额头很烫,我想你是发烧了。feel/taste/smell/sound/look等是系动词,后接形容词作表语,无被动语态,无进行时。答案:A 3.I bet Jackwhen we get home. B.is to be sleeping D.will have been sleepingA.is still sleeping C.will still be sleeping解析:句意为:我敢说当我们到家时,Jack还在睡。willbe doing表示将来进行时,后面when引导的从句是表示点时,不能用将来完成时will have been doing。而be to do常表示计划,安排好的将来。答案:C 4.Tom,I should tell you this is the fifth time you for class. A.are late C.have been late B.were late D.had been late解析:句意为:Tom,我要告诉你这是第五次上学迟到 了。句型:It/This/That is the first/second time(that)从句,(这是第一次/第二次……),强调到说话时的影响,所以从句要用现在完成时。 答案:C 5.―You’ve left the light on. ―Oh,so I have. but I changed my mind later.A.I’ll goC.I goB.I’ve goneD.I was going to解析:句意为:――你把灯还开着。――是的,我原准备关,但后来我又改变了这一想法。答案:D 6.If a person works too hard,we usually say he is .A.a workaholicC.a bookwormB.a couch potatoD.an executive解析:句意为:如果一个人工作过于努力,我们通常称之为工作狂。couch potato终日懒散的人;bookworm书呆子;executive董事,行政领导。 答案:A 7.―Do you know where my blue coat is? ―Don’t bother to look for it.I’m sure it will A.turn out C.turn up B.turn on D.turn over some day.解析:turn out结果是,原来是,被证明是;turn on打开;turn up出现,显现,来到;turn over打翻。句意 为:――你可知道我的蓝大衣在哪?――不用特地去找, 我敢肯定某天它会出现的。 答案:C 8.―Are you through with your homework? ―Well, A.sort of C.why not . B.go ahead D.that’s OK解析:句意为:――你的作业做完了?――哦,差不多完 了。sort of几乎,差不多;go ahead行,可以, 说吧,做吧;why not(表建议)为什么不;that’s OK可以,行,就这么办。答案:A 9.Which do you preferyour weekends,playingcomputer games or watching TV?A.spending B.to spendC.being spentD.spend解析:句意为:周末时你是喜欢玩电脑游戏还是喜欢看电 视?which作prefer宾语,to spend...是不定式作目的状语。 答案:B 10.―Is this raincoat yours?―No,mine A.is hanging C.hangs there behind the door. B.has hung D.hung解析:句意为:――这大衣是你的吗?――不,我的就 挂在门后。be doing可以表示当时之状态。 答案:A 语 法 精 讲一般现在时 1.表客观真理,科学事实,格言及其它不受时间限制的客观存在。 a.The earth moves around the sun. b.A rolling stone gathers no moss(青苔).流水不腐。2.表经常习惯性动作。a.Father doesn’t smoke. b.He always sleeps with his windows open.3.表现在的行为或状态。a.Someone’s at the door. b.What’s the matter with you? 4.表主语所具备的特点,特征或能力。 Tom speaks good English. 5.常用于时间、条件、让步状语从句,表将来。 a.If it is fine tomorrow,we’ll go to the countryside. b.We’ll go out for a walk as soon as the rain stops. 6.用于根据规定或时间表预计要发生的动作。a.The train leaves at 7∶30 this evening.b.The term starts on 23rd August. 7.用于描述戏剧、歌剧等中的动作以及用于电台评论员,解说员对体育比赛,图片说明等的报道中。Tom passes the ball to HHarper shoots and the goalkeeper leaps for it but-yes,it’s a good. 8.用于Here,There等开头的倒装句中,表正在进行的动作。 a.Here comes the bus. b.There goes the bell. 以上两句型均不可用进行时。 一般将来时 1.一般现在时表将来时 (1)主要用于表示根据规定、时间表预计要发生的。 a.She retires next month. b.Christmas falls on a Thursday this year. (2)用于时间、条件、让步状语从句表将来。I’ll give it to you after he comes.辨析:a.be to do可用于条件句表将来,表示“想,打算。 b.will表“意愿”时可用于条件句。 例:①If you will listen,I’ll tell you. ②If we are to be there before ten,we’ll have to go now. 2.be to do表将来 (1)表计划、安排即将发生的事,常见于报刊、广播,用 于宣布官方的计划、决定。a.Where are we to stay tonight?b.The Queen is to visit China next year. (2)表命令,禁止、“必须;不得不”。 You are to finish your work before supper. (3)用于第一人称,表征求对方意见。Are we to go on with this work?(4)可用于条件句表将来。 If we are to be there before ten,we’ll have to go now. 3.be doing现在进行时表将来时,表计划、安排即将发生的 动作,常用于位置移动的词:go,come,leave,start, arrive,return等以及die,marry等。a.What are you doing tonight?b.We are starting the work in a few days. 4.be going to表将来。 (1)表计划、安排好的即将发生的动作。 How long is he going to stay here?(2)根据迹象表明将要发生的动作。a.It is going to rain. b.She is going to have a baby. 5.shall/will表将来。(1)shall常用于第一人称在陈述句中表将来,will用于所有人称表将来。多表示单纯的将来或意愿式的将来,will还可表示临时决定之将来。a.He will be here in half an hour. b. ―Tom is in hospital. ―I don’t know.I’ll go to see him. 6.shall/will be doing表将来。 (1)表亲切、客气的语气。 I shall be thinking of you. (2)表确信某事肯定会发生。When I arrive at the airport,my whole family will bewaiting for me. (3)用于询问别人的安排,特别是想得到别人的帮助。 Will you be passing the post office when you’re out? 7.be about to do sth.=be on the point of doing sth.表即将、马上要进行的动作。The train is about to leave. 现在进行时be doing用以体现现在(或现阶段)正在发生或进行的动作1.表说话的时刻正在发生或进行的动作。He is watching TV now.2.表目前一段时间内正在进行的动作,说话时动作未必正在 进行。 Mr.Green is writing a novel these days. 3.与频度副词、连词always,continually,forever, constantly,all the time等连用,带有感情色彩,多半表 示说话人不满情绪、惊讶或赞赏等感情色彩。 a.She’s always borrowing money and forgetting to payme back.b.He is always thinking of others. 4.表将来时,表计划、安排即将发生的动作。 a.He is marrying next month. b.We’re meeting him after the performance. 5 .用于动词get,grow,become,turn,begin,go等表渐变。 a.The leaves are turning red. b.It’s getting warmer and warmer. 6.表刚刚过去的动作。I don’t know what you are talking about. 现在完成时1.表过去发生或已经完成的某一动作对现在造成的影响或结果。 a.I have never heard of that before. b.I’ve just lost my science book. 一般过去时只表示过去的动作或状态。 c.He lived in Beijing before liberation. 解放前他住在北京。(现在是否住在北京不知道)d.He has lived in Beijing since liberation.解放以来他一直住在北京。(说明他现在仍在北京) 2.现在完成时还可以用在时间和条件状语从句中,表示 将来某时完成的动作。a.I’ll go to your home when I have finished my homework.b.If it has stopped snowing in the morning,we’ll go to the park. 现在完成进行时 have/has been doing表示过去开始的动作一直持续到现在并在继 续之中,仍有可能继续下去。a.I’ve been thinking it over.b.I’m exhausted,because I have been painting the room all day. 语 法 专 练1.Let’s keep to the point or we A.will never reach C.never reach 答案:A 2.It’s really time I went home but I’m enjoying myself,so I here a bit longer. any decisions.B.have never reached D.never reachedA.am stayingC.stayed 答案:AB.have stayedD.stay 3.My dictionary.I have looked for it everywhere but still B.don’t findit.A.don’t findC.haven’t found答案:D 4.Hurry!The train A.leaves C.is leaving 答案:B 5.No oneD.haven’t found.You know itat 8∶30 a.m..B.leaves D.is leavingthis building without the permission of the police. B.is to leaveA.is leavingC.has left答案:BD.will be leaving 6.―Bob must be very wealthy. ―Yes,he A.earns C.has been earned 答案:A 7.People present at the dinner party were all ,men in more in one day than I do in a week. B.had earned D.earnedsuits and women in dresses.A.put on formal clothes B.dressing formallyC.wearing formal clothes D.worn formally答案:C 8.―Why did you leave the water running in the sink? ―Heavens!I guess I A.Forgot C.will forget to turn it off. B.have forgotten D.had forgotten答案:A9.I wonder why you won’t do it as time you so. B.have done D.do and it’s the thirdA.Ido C.have done答案:C 10 .―How are you today? ―Oh,I as ill as I do now for a very long time.A.didn’t feelC.don’t feel 答案:DB.wasn’t feelingD.haven’t felt11.―Look!What a mistake!Why? ―Sorry,I________on it.A.don’t concentrateB.hadn’t concentratedC.hadn’t been concentrated D.wasn’t concentrating 答案:D 12 .―Jack and David are brothers. ―Oh,I why they looked so alike. B.wonderA.was wonderingC.have wondered答案:AD.will wonder13 . Ia glass while Ithe dinner yesterday.A.was cooking B.cooked C.was cooking D.was cooking答案:D 14 .rosessweet? B.Do;smell D.AsmeltA.Asmelling C.Do;taste 答案:B15 . I saw an old friend of mine yesterday,whom I for years.A.didn’t seeC.hadn’t seenB.haven’t seenD.wouldn’t see答案:C 16.How longthis fine weather?A.lastsB.lasted C.will last D.will last 答案:D17.The harder you,the greater achievements youB.will make.A.will makeC.make答案:BD.are to make 18.His brother for ten years.He a cold November night. A.hasleft home on B.was away from home on C.left home at D.was out in 答案:A19.I won’t lend you the novel until IA.will finish C.shall finishreading it.B.have finished D.will have finished答案:B20.“The ceremony has already started.”“Look!The flag is now.” A.being raised B.risenC.being risen答案:AD.raising 1.Entering the office,I found the mayorat the deskandsomething in a hurry.B.write D.wroteA.writing C.writing解析:seat oneself使……坐下,seat是及物动词,用过 去分词seated作mayor的宾语补足语;writing也是作宾语补,但与mayor成主动关系。答案:C 2.“How long have the Smiths lived in Chicago?”“TheyA.have been living there since five years B.lived there since five years ago C.lived there since five years D.have been living there for five years.”解析:since后只能接点时间,不接段时间,但点时间与 since连用时表段时间,句子的谓语要用现在完成时。 答案:D 3.He the experiment with me tomorrow afternoon. A.would do B.will have doneC.will be doneD.will be doing解析:will be doing表纯粹将来。 答案:D 4.It for three days.How I wish the rain could stop now. A.is raining B.has been rainingC.had been rainingD.rained解析:根据句意雨在三天前就开始下了,一直下到说话时 还在下,很可能还要持续,故用现在完成进行时。 答案:B 5.Is the post officepainted green?A.is beingC.beingB.the one is beingD.which is being解析:将句子还原成陈述句,就可容易选出答案。paint sth.+颜色“把……漆成……颜色”,be being done表 示 现在进行时的被动语态。 答案:C 【例1】We tried to find a table for seven,but they were all . B.kept away D.used up A.given away C.taken up【解题方法指导】句意:我们想找一张7个人坐的桌子,但 桌子全都有人了。give away出卖,赠送;keep away远 离;take up占据;use up用光。 答案:C 教材原文对照 Meetings and phone calls take up a large part of the day.(P9) 【例2】Peter was so excitedhe received an invitationfrom his friend to visit Chongqing. A. where B. that C. why D. when【解题方法指导】考查状语从句。when引导时间状语从 句,表示“当……时候”。这句话的意思是:当彼得收到朋友参观重庆的邀请时,他很激动。其他选项不合题意。答案:D 警示误区:这是一个陷阱题。不要看到前面的so就认为这里应用that,认为是so...that...结构。注意此处表示的是时间而非结果。教材原文对照 We do jobs when they need to be done and that could be early in the morning or late at night.(P15) 【例3】 best.,you need to give all you have and try yourA.Being a winnerC.Be a winnerB.To be a winnerD.Having been a winner【解题方法指导】考查非谓语动词。B项的不定式表示目的, 即要想成为赢家,你必须竭尽全力。其他选项不符合语境。 答案:B教材原文对照To solve this problem,the Duchess came up with the clever idea of inviting some friends to join her for an afternoon meal between four and five o’clock.(P18)
更多相关文档

我要回帖

更多关于 my hospital攻略 的文章

随机推荐