第6小题,回答提供新闻线索有奖励励

(A)听下面一段对话.回答第6至第7小题. M: Good morning, Mary! W: Good morning, Mr Zhao! M: What were you doing whe——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
(A)听下面一段对话.回答第6至第7小题. M: Good morning, Mary! W: Good morning, Mr Zhao! M: What were you doing when I came in? W: I was drawing a cat for my art lesson. M: May I have a look? W: Of course. Here you are. M: Oh, it’s very nice. I think you will be a girl painter in the future. W: I hope so. Thank you very much, Mr. Zhao. M: By the way, what was Jack doing when I came here? W: He was drawing a plane on the wall with some chalk. M: Please tell him not to play with chalk and ask him not to draw on the wall. W: OK. I’ll go to tell him at once. (B)听下面一段独白.回答第8至第10小题. Mr. Brown is very rich. One day, he went to New York. When he got there, it was very late. So he went to a hotel. He asked for the cheapest room in the hotel. The manager took him to a room, but he didn’t like it. He said, “I’ve told you I want only the cheapest room. I’m staying here by myself and a small room is all right. The manager took him to another room and said, “This room is the smallest and also the cheapest. But why do you want a poor room like this? When your son is here, he always has our best room- “Oh, yes, said Mr Brown, “his father is a rich man, but mine is not- 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
听下面一段对话,回答第6至第10五个小题。现在你有20秒钟的时间阅读这五个小题。该对话读两遍。 1. How does Thomas spell his last name?A. R-U-Z-I-C. B. R-U-I-Z-C. C. R-U-Z-C-I. 2. How long has Thomas been studying English? A. For two years. B. For three years. C. For four years. 3. Where did Thomas go to learn English?A. Canada. B. England. C. the United States. 4. When did Thomas go to an English-speaking country? A. When he was thirty. B. When he was thirteen. C. When he was three. 5. Why does Thomas want to improve his English? A. Because his English is not very good. B. Because his parents asked him to do that. C. Because he wants to travel the world.
听下面一段对话,回答第1至第3三个小题。现在,你有l 5秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。 1. What does the woman want to do? A. To sell the flat. B. To buy the flat. C. To change the flat. 2. How many bedrooms are there in the flat?A. 1. B. 2. C. 3. 3. When will the man go to see the flat? A. At 6 a. m. B. At 2 p. m. C. At 6 p. m.
听下面一段对话,回答第1至第2三个小题。 1.How is the man going to Shanghai?
[&&&& ]A.By train. B.By bus. C.By plane. 2.What time will the man leave?
[&&&& ]A.At 4:00 am. B.At 4:00 pm. C.At 6:20 pm. 3.How much should he pay for the ticket?
[&&&& ]A.¥l, 280. B.¥l, 218. C.¥2, 118.
听下面一段对话,回答第1至3小题。 1.Why is Peter worried?
[&&&& ]A.His father's camera is lost. B.His father's camera is in the pool.C.His father's camera doesn't work. 2.How much money does Peter need?
[&&&& ]A.600 yuan. B.2400 yuan.C.2500 yuan. 3.In order to buy a new camera,how long should Peter work at the job.
[&&&& ]A.For a month.B.For 4 months.C.For 6 months.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的三个选项中,选出一个最佳选项,每段对话或独白读两遍。听第1段材料,回答第1至2题。1. What is the lady going to buy?
[&&&& ]A. A shirt. B. A T-shirt. C. A skirt.2. What is it made of?
A. Cotton. B. Silk. C. Cotton and silk. 听第2段材料,回答第3至5题。 3. What is Mum doing?
[&&&& ]A. Learning English.B. Doing housework. C. Driving taxi. 4. What is Mum's job?
A. An English teacher. B. A student.C. A taxi-driver. 5. What will be held in Beijing in 2008?
[&&&& ]A. An English TV show.B. The Olympic Games. C. The WTO. 听第3段材料,回答第6至8题。 6. Where did this conversation happen?
A. In New York. B. On the way to New York. C. In the chess-room. 7. Why did they want to play a game of chess?
[&&&& ]A. To see who was better at chess. B. To pass the time easily.C. To learn from each other. 8. How did they most probably travel?
[&&&& ]A. By train. B. On foot.C. By taxi.
听第4段材料,回答第9至11题。9. When did Jim begin to feel uncomfortable?
[&&&& ]A. Last night.B. Last week. C. Last month. 10. What did the boy have for breakfast this morning?
[&&&& ]A. A little milk and an egg. B. A little coffee and some bread. C. A little tea and an apple.
11. What are they talking about?
[&&&& ]A. The food for breakfast. B. The weather. C. Jim's trouble.听第5段材料,回答第12至15题。12. Who is answering the phone?
[&&&& ]A. Diana Smith. B. Mr Brown. C. Mrs Brown.
13. When will Mrs Brown possibly be back?
[&&&& ]A. In a moment. B. By 9:00 p.m.C. On Friday. 14. Why did the woman make the phone call?
[&&&& ]A. To talk about their party. B. To talk about the message. C. To relax herself. 15. What should Mrs Brown do when she comes back?
[&&&& ]A. Go to see Diana. B. Take a message. C. Phone Diana.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号电视台举办猜奖活动.参与者需先后回答两道选择题:问题A有四个选项.问题B有六个选项.但都只有一个选项是正确的.问题A回答正确可得奖金m元.问题B回答正确可得奖金n元. 活动规定:①参与者可任意选择答题顺序,②如果第一个问题回答错误则该参与者猜奖活动中止.一个参与者在回答问题前.对这两个问题都很陌生.因而准备靠随机猜测回答问题.试确定回答问题的顺序.使获奖金额的期望值较大. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
(本小题满分12分)电视台举办猜奖活动,参与者需先后回答两道选择题:问题A有四个选项,问题B有六个选项,但都只有一个选项是正确的。问题A回答正确可得奖金m元,问题B回答正确可得奖金n元。                           活动规定:①参与者可任意选择答题顺序;②如果第一个问题回答错误则该参与者猜奖活动中止。一个参与者在回答问题前,对这两个问题都很陌生,因而准备靠随机猜测回答问题,试确定回答问题的顺序,使获奖金额的期望值较大。
解:先回答A,再回答B,设为获得的奖金,则可能取,, 元& , …………………………3分P所以的分布列为&…………………5分先回答B,再回答A,设为获得的奖金,则可能取,, 元& , …………………………8分P所以的分布列为&…………………10分因为所以…………………12分略
科目:高中数学
来源:不详
题型:解答题
在一次语文测试中,有一道把我国近期新书:《声涯》、《关于上班这件事》、《长尾理论》、《游园惊梦:昆曲艺术审美之旅》与它们的作者连线题,已知连对一个得3分,连错一个不得分,一位同学该题得分.(1)求该同学得分不少于6分的概率;(2)求的分布列及数学期望.
(本小题满分12分)一个盒子中装有5张卡片,每张卡片上写有一个数字,数字分别是1、2、3、4、5,现从盒子中随机抽取卡片。(1)从盒中依次抽取两次卡片,每次抽取一张,取出的卡片不放回,求两次取到的卡片的数字既不全是奇数,也不全是偶数的概率;(2)若从盒子中有放回的抽取3次卡片,每次抽取一张,求恰有两次取到卡片的数字为偶数的概率;(3)从盒子中依次抽取卡片,每次抽取一张,取出的卡片不放回,当放回记有奇数的卡片即停止抽取,否则继续抽取卡片,求抽取次数X的分布列和期望。
甲、乙两位学生参加数学竞赛培训,现分别从他们在培训期间参加的若干次预赛成绩中随机抽取8次,记录如下:甲8281797895889384乙9295807583809085(1)用茎叶图表示这两组数据;(2)现要从中选派一人参加数学竞赛,从统计学的角度考虑,你认为选派哪位学生参加合适?请说明理由;(3)(理)若将频率视为概率,对甲同学在今后的3次数学竞赛成绩进行预测,记这3次成绩中高于80分的次数为ξ,求ξ的分布列及数学期望Eξ.
2011年深圳大运会,某运动项目设置了难度不同的甲、乙两个系列,每个系列都有K和D两个动作,比赛时每位运动员自选一个系列完成,两个动作得分之和为该运动员的成绩。假设每个运动员完成每个系列中的两个动作的得分是相互独立的,根据赛前训练统计数据,某运动员完成甲系列和乙系列的情况如下表:甲系列:动作KD得分100804010概率乙系列:动作KD得分9050200概率&&&现该运动员最后一个出场,其之前运动员的最高得分为118分。(I)若该运动员希望获得该项目的第一名,应选择哪个系列,说明理由,并求其获得第一名的概率;(II)若该运动员选择乙系列,求其成绩X的分布列及其数学期望EX
济南市开展支教活动,有五名教师被随机的分到A、B、C三个不同的乡镇中学,且每个乡镇中学至少一名教师,(1)求甲乙两名教师同时分到一个中学的概率;(2)求A中学分到两名教师的概率;(3)设随机变量X为这五名教师分到A中学的人数,求X的分布列和期望.
(本题满分10分) 在件产品中,有件一等品,件二等品,件三等品,从这件产品中任取件求:(1)取出的件产品中一等品的件数的分布列和数学期望(2)取出的件产品中一等品的件数多余二等品件数的概率
题型:单选题
已知随机变量的分布列为下表所示:135P0.40.1则的标准差为(&&&&)A.3.56&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&& C.3.2&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
题型:填空题
设是离散型随机变量,,且,又,则的值为______&&&_.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 推荐注册有奖励的网站 的文章

随机推荐