the hunter修改器去营地哪儿买弹药

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(388f598d14a043bf-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器《The Hunter》 John T. Lescroart, Eric Dawe【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
您现在就可以在Kindle设备上阅读
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: Brilliance C Unabridged (日)
语种: 英语
12.7 x 1.9 x 14 cm
作者简介
John Lescroart is the bestselling author of eighteen previous novels, which have sold more than ten million copies. He lives with his family in Northern California.
在亚马逊中国上尚未有买家评论。
此商品在美国亚马逊上最有用的商品评论 (beta) (可能包括""的评论)
美国亚马逊:
161 条评论
87/90 人认为此评论有用Lescroart Does Not Disappoint
Clarissa's Blog
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: 精装
已确认购买
In my opinion, John Lescroart is one of the best mystery / courtroom drama authors writing today. Not only does he create complex, fascinating plots that keep you glued to the page from the first words to the last, he also creates very memorable, unique characters. Add to that Lescroart's love for San Francisco, the city where his mysteries are set, and you've got the perfect recipe for a great series of mystery and suspense novels.I have read every book Lescroart has ever written (and usually more than once) because they are such a joy to read. I have to confess that I prefer Hardy / Glitsky series to the newer Wyatt Hunt series. The reason why I never really warmed up to Wyatt Hunt is because he was always way too perfect and idealized to be likable. I always perceived Hunt as one of those cardboard Superman figures: there is no flaw in him you can put your finger on but that's precisely what makes him less than appealing. In contrast, Hardy, Glitsky and especialy Wes Farrell are very complex, fascinating characters. Their demons and their complex personal histories are precisely what makes them so interesting to follow from one novel in the series to another.In THE HUNTER, Lescroart finally shows to his readers that Wyatt Hunt is not as simple and one-dimensional as we might have started to think he was. There is a dark secret in Wyatt's distant past. When this private investigator sets out to explore the story of his mother's murder and his father's two trials as her killer, the readers start catching glimpses of those things about Hunt's personality that have been concealed from our view until this point. Wyatt's very perfection, his perennial need to be the best at everything he undertakes find their explanation in THE HUNTER. As a result, Wyatt Hunt becomes a lot more human and easier for the readers to identify with. I never felt any connection with this character or any actual sympathy towards him in the previous Wyatt Hunt novels. After THE HUNTER, however, my attitude to this character has changed.In this novel, you will also find some new and curious developments in Wyatt Hunt's personal life. I don't want to create any spoilers, so I'll just say that, in my opinion of a devoted fan of Lescroart's mysteries, these changes have been long overdue.If you haven't read any Lescroart novels before, I highly recommend this great author. His books are part of a series, but you can easily start with any one of them and enjoy it greatly. Lescroart is brilliant at making sure that each novel contains all the information a new reader would need in order not to feel lost in the characters' histories, while at the same time avoiding any hint of repetitiveness that would bore old-time fans like myself. THE HUNTER is, I believe, very characteristic of Lescroart's writing, and new readers will be well-served by beginning their acquaintance with his books with this most recent one. It contains all of the elements of Lescroart's writing that have made him famous and keep his fans desperate for new books: a plot that sucks you in from the very first paragraph, a very good but also easy-to-read and uncluttered writing style, a complex mystery that drives the plot, deep secrets from the past that come to light and transform the characters' lives forever, and, of course, the loving descriptions of the beautiful city of San Francisco. What else can one possibly need for a great reading experience?
Thoroughly enjoyed it
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: Kindle电子书
已确认购买
I have read almost all of Mr. Lescroart's books and was somewhat surprised by the number of negative reviews on this one.
Many unfavorably compared this to the Hardy-Glitsky series, stating that there was too much inconsequential banter.
I have always noticed much time spent on domestic family banter in those series as well, and felt that it is there simply to flesh out the characters and enrich the settings.
I don't feel that there is any more or less in the Hunt novels.Some also found the tie to Jim Jones to stretch the bounds of credibility.
Being a police officer, I can assure any reader that coincidence far beyond this is commonplace in reality - fiction is always a distant second.
In addition, I have always felt that the Hunt novels are set at a higher level of disbelief to begin with, from his hollywood-like home setting to his idealized lifestyle.The Hardy-Glitsky novels are certainly more based in a believable reality, but I have always assumed that was why Mr. Lescroart created the Hunt series, as a setting for story lines that may not have fit those others.So my advice is to simply enjoy them for what they are.
I eagerly await the next novels in any and all of these series.
1/1 人认为此评论有用The Hunter by John Lescroart found the killer but lost my interest!
Lesly Finn
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: Kindle电子书
已确认购买
The Hunter Having read and thoroughly enjoyed two of his novels previously I was surprised to find myself disappointed in "The Hunter" by John Lescroart. This tale seems to ramble on in several places, and feels as if the author could not decide between writing about resolving psychological trauma or a story of crime investigation. For me the two strands have not meshed together comfortably - too much of the former while the latter is way beyond credible. Sadly I found myself speed-reading and skipping pages in order to get to the end. What a shame.
The best installment in the Hunt Club series
Timothy J. Kindler
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: 精装
已确认购买
I am a big fan of Lescroart's work.
That said, up to this point I have felt that the Hunt Club series was not as good as that of the mainstream series featuring Dismas Hardy and Abe Glisky.
With "The Hunter," Lescroart has taken Wyatt Hunt, his colleagues and the overall Hunt Club series up several notches and brings it to a new level.
"The Hunter" was really was a great read that was nearly impossible to put down.
Lescroart grabs the reader in the first few pages and never lets go.
Character development was outstanding, which was clearly a factor my enjoyment of the story.
Having some familiarity with San Francisco, I also enjoyed the local flavor of the city as presented in this story.
"The Hunter" book is highly recommended to long-time fans and new readers looking to give Lescroart a try.
查找其它相似商品
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。营地猎人-4
路上有个小营地的任务也无视,然后路边有个通缉蜘蛛的任务,接掉,然后在左边...(猎人高地)然后飞十字路口,找接“蝎卵”任务的NPC,可以接“疯狂的虫群”,交...
19.掠夺者套装:掠夺者套是几位复仇者营地的猎人合理打造的,他们曾经穿着这身装备混迹在敌人周围,暗中割断恶魔的咽喉,已知出现的几个地方有:A1教堂蝙蝠精英,A2古...
29如果猎人没有看到一群象朝他的营地走来,他就不会开枪。 The hunter would not have fired if he hadn’t seen a herd of elephants toward his campsite....
29如果猎人没有看到一群象朝他的营地走来,他就不会开枪。 The hunter would not have fired if he hadn’t seen a herd of elephants toward his campsite....
在穿过长长的战场之北,在另一边的营地内依旧落雨,加尔鲁什?地狱咆哮试图将...仅仅只是全家族最厉害的猎人还不够,她要让外面所有看见她的人都对她的美貌屏息...
任务人是电波杯南面一个小营地里的女性拉其娜,注意电波杯南面有2个营地,是最...(去岔路镇,就在镇子的右上角落,是一个男猎人。不算难找。旁边就是接任务“...
一个大部队,则可以带上一个或两个较大的营地灯,这种灯几乎可以照亮整个营地。...蓝色:对应猎人来说是很好用的,因为血在这种颜色下会呈现深黑色。 青色:最亮的...
猎人、渔民或其他旅游者被困在没有标记的森林小径或偏远的运输道上,变得茫然无...?出发前要对你营地周围那些突出的目标有个清楚的记忆,以使在你返回时,能用...
猎人和住在山里的人,常会把白桦和岳桦的树皮或刮取的松脂用油纸包起来随身携带充作火种。在自己的营地内走动的时候,就要不断地巡视红松等树干,定期采取松脂。 最...
可以用女妖接收整个狼人营地。当希尔瓦娜斯接近时可以获得埋葬所的基地。当...猎人利奥波德在盖瑞索斯成为英雄,但你会失去莎莉,雷诺和伊森利恩。与燃烧军团成为...

我要回帖

更多关于 the hunter怎么玩 的文章

随机推荐