软件属性:英文 免费软件
更新时间:
系统平台:Win7/WinVista/Win2003/WinXP/Win2000兼容软件
官方网站:暂无
用户推荐:
用户评分:
同类软件推荐:
相关热搜:
Synergy 是一款能够让使用者仅用一套键盘鼠标,就同时操控多部计算机的免费工具软件。使用者能够在包括 Windows 、 Linux 、 Mac OS 等不同的系统上安装它,并且在设定好主从关系后,就能够透过一组键盘鼠标来进行多部计算机的操控。这样子的操控方式,对于拥有笔记型计算机的人来说尤其方便,你能够将笔记型计算机与家中的桌上型计算机设定好主从关系,如此一来,就能够利用笔记型计算机来操控两部计算机,不需要额外的切换装置的帮忙,就能够方便地完成许多工作。使用者在使用 Synergy 时要特别注意的是,必须要仔细设置主从关系的切换设定,如此才能够顺利地透过鼠标光标的移动来切换目前所使用的计算机,不至于因为鼠标光标一移到新计算机,就无法切换为原计算机的窘境。&&&&
下载错误请点击举报
用户评分:
请打个分吧
请发表评论,字数不要少于10个哦~
小提示:您的评论对其他用户具有很重要的参考价值,请勿输入没有营养的点评内容,遇到问题请举报以方便我们及时处理。
12345678910win7不会安装synergy,求大神指教!【windows7吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:454,800贴子:
win7不会安装synergy,求大神指教!收藏
登录百度帐号推荐应用Editor's Rating
User Rating
Popularity
mouse and keyboard sharing
Synergy is an open-source software that enables you to share a single mouse and keyboard with multiple other machines that are connected via a TCP/IP network. You can simply move your mouse off the edge of your main screen to enter the screen of a secondary computer to the left or right of you. While your mouse remains on the other PCs desktop you can control it with your main mouse and keyboard, and to return control to your main computer, simply move the mouse back. Synergy allows you to configure multiple computers, it needs to be installed on each of the computers to be controlled. The initial configuration can be a little confusing, and the docs are mostly aimed at technical users. Basically you have to tell the program what to do when the mouse passes the designated edge of your screen, and also how to get back on your main screen.
Product Details
Last updated
Dec 04, 2014
Requirements
User Reviews
I've tried both x86 and x64 versions of this release and they're both a pain to configure.
Version 1.3.4 was a challenge but if you've used any virtual desktop displays, you could figure out how to set up v1.3.4 to share your mouse/keyboard across multiple computers.
With version 1.3.4 you could do it in a couple of minutes, good luck.
Review details
Every now and then I need to view something on a spare computer that's about 10 feet away.
Rather than rolling back and forth throughout the day, this has saved me a tremendous amount of time and effort.
I agree, the documentation is horrible, but after playing around with the settings for about 10 minutes (go to the website and read it carefully) it was all worth it.
A fantastic piece of software that has proven very useful for the past several weeks.
Review details
The homepage of this app has info to help with setup.
But, I had an undocumented problem.
I ran Synergy for years with an early D-Link router in my network.
Later changed to a new D-Link N-type router (DIR-625).
Suddenly Synergy rarely could connect the two computers without reseting the router.
I eventually found additional undocumented setup requirements for Windows.
First I had to assign fixed IP addresses to the computers involved (using the router DCHP settings).
Second, I put those IP addresses in a windows table called &hosts& found in the folder C:windowssystem32driversetc&.
Google for &synergy hate d-link cybertechhelp& and read that article for details on exactly what I did.
This solution may solve connection problems on other routers as well.
(Notice - no Synergy settings had to be changed, only router and Windows Settings).
Now Synergy connects instantly every time and works as it should.
Great program.
Review details

我要回帖

更多关于 synergyfx 的文章

随机推荐