如何启用cookieSteam Guard

FOR iOS, ANDROID, & WINDOWS PHONE
Android users without access to Google Play can .
Steam now requires the highest level of account security for instant trades and Market sales
Use a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to secure your account and avoid item holds
To trade away or sell items instantly you’ll need: a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator enabled on your account for at least 7 days. Otherwise, to give you time to discover and stop items from leaving your account if your account is compromised, items will be held by Steam for up to 15 days.
Trade and Market Confirmations
Now you can confirm trades and market sales through the Steam Mobile App. Ensure items never leave your account without your approval.
Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator
Get the best level of Steam account protection with the Steam Mobile App. Use the app to enable your phone as a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to verify your identity. The authenticator generates a code that you need to enter every time that you log on to your Steam account. The code changes every 30 seconds, can be used only once, and is unguessable.
Chat with friends
Keep up with friends while on the go. Chat with friends from anywhere.
Shop the catalog
Browse the Steam catalog of Windows, Mac, and Linux titles from your phone. Never miss a sale again.
Remotely download
Remotely download and install your purchases straight to your PC at home.
Steam Guard
Enable your phone as a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator for the best level of Steam account security.
You can still
for additional security. This will help you recover your account or reset your password in the future.
What happens if I lose my phone? What happens if I get a new phone? .
VAT included in all prices where applicable.

我要回帖

更多关于 wps如何启用宏功能 的文章

随机推荐