11:52:21来源:编辑:9553资讯编辑
steam家庭共享是什么?steam家庭共享怎么用?想把自己的steam平台直接设置成家庭共享使用的,可以来看下文方法哦。
steam家庭共享怎么用
1、点击左上角steam,打开设置页面
2、在设置页面中选择“家庭”,然后在右边点击“授权此计算机”
3、然后你就成功的将自己电脑里的游戏共享。
4、之后他人用户帐号登录steam的时候就可以看到并玩到你自己库里的游戏了
授权:免费版软件大小:752KB语言:英文
Steam客户端简介关于STEAM   STEAM最初只是作为CS、HL2等Valve旗下游戏更新用,现在已经发展成为方便迅速的综合性下载平台,它使用了BT软件之父-Bram.Cohen的代码和技术,来自全球各地的玩家只
关键词: steam后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
只需两步,快速登录
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 676|回复: 2
steam坑钱平台进行共享家庭组,游戏库共享游戏给朋友家人的方法
签到天数: 1955 天[LV.Master]伴坛终老&成长值: 19515
|Google Chrome 55.0.2883.87|Windows 8.1
天涯海角搜一下:
官方说明:
一个账号可以共享给5个账号,10台计算机
首先在需要共享的机器,登陆一次你自己的账号,然后更换用户,再次登陆拥有游戏的账号
1.jpg (104.61 KB, 下载次数: 7)
21:46 上传
然后打开设置,找到家庭,启用共享,勾选你需要共享的账号
2.jpg (31.71 KB, 下载次数: 7)
看到了游戏已经成功共享给账号和电脑了
5.jpg (34.03 KB, 下载次数: 7)
21:50 上传
切换回自己的账号,然后就可以下载游戏了
3.png (3.67 KB, 下载次数: 8)
已经看到了有游戏和下载进度
4.jpg (106.97 KB, 下载次数: 9)
欢迎光临IT技术交流论坛:/
签到天数: 19 天[LV.4]偶尔看看III
|Google Chrome 53.0.|Windows 10
有个地方写错了~是5个账户10台计算机~
[]: 一个袋子砸在了 STKanade 头上,STKanade 赚了 2
签到天数: 1955 天[LV.Master]伴坛终老&成长值: 19515
|Google Chrome 56.0.2924.87|Windows 8.1
@小樱 有个地方写错了~是5个账户10台计算机~
Powered bySteam Family Sharing
Share your Steam library of games with family & guests
Share your computer?Now share your games too.
Steam Family Library Sharing allows family members and their guests to play one another's games while earning their own Steam achievements and saving their own game progress to the Steam Cloud. It's all enabled by authorizing shared computers and users.
Request access...
Start sharing today
For more information about Steam Family Library Sharing, check out the FAQ below, and then join the conversation in our .
STARTSHARINGTODAY!
Want to play this game?
See a family member's installed game that you want to play? Send them a request to authorize you. Once authorized, their library of Steam games becomes available for you to access, download and play.
MartinO's shared games are now available for you to play on this computer.
How do I enable Family Library Sharing on my computer?
To enable Family Library Sharing, first be sure you have Steam Guard security enabled via Steam > Settings > Account in the Steam Client. Then enable the sharing feature via Settings > Family, (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing,) where you'll also authorize specific computers and users to share.
Is there a limit to the number of devices or friends I can authorize to share my Library?
Yes. You may authorize Family Library Sharing on up to 10 devices at a given time, and for up to 5 accounts that may then use your game library on any of your authorized computers.
Do I need to be online to play a shared game?
Yes. You must be online to access and play games which are shared with you.
Can I share specific games, or do I have to share my whole library?
Libraries are shared and borrowed in their entirety.
Can all Steam games be shared with friends and family?
No, due to technical limitations, some Steam games may be unavailable for sharing. For example, titles that require an additional third-party key, account, or subscription in order to play cannot be shared between accounts.
Can two users share a library and both play at the same time?
No, a shared library may only be accessed by one user at a time.
When I authorize a device to lend my library to others, do I limit my own ability to access and play my games?
As the account holder, you may always access and play your games at any time. If you decide to start playing when another user is already playing one of your games, he/she will be given a few minutes to either purchase the game or quit playing.
Sometimes the games I’ve been given access to are unavailable for me to play. Why?
Shared games are only available on devices that have been authorized by the account holder. Shared games will be unavailable on even an authorized device when the account holder’s library is currently in use on another computer.
Who owns and can access the DLC and in-game content associated with a shared title?
A guest will have access to the lender's DLC, but only if the guest doesn't also own the base game. Guests may not purchase DLC for a base game they don't own. Any player may purchase, trade, earn, or otherwise acquire in-game content while playing a game, but in-game items cannot be shared between accounts. These items remain the property of the account that purchased or acquired them, whether borrowing or lending the base game.
Can region-restricted content be shared across regions?
No, any region restrictions will remain in place when lending or borrowing content.
Will I be punished for any cheating or fraud conducted by other users while playing my games?
Your Family Library Sharing privileges may be revoked and your account may also be VAC banned if your library is used by others to conduct cheating or fraud. Additionally, VAC-banned games cannot be shared. We recommend you only authorize familiar computers you know to be secure. And as always, never give your password to anyone.[举手提问] Steam家庭组共享只能一个人在线吗?
还想借基友的传送门2然后开黑玩耍呢……
同一时间只能一个人使用库
这个时候只要把你自己当作g胖思考一下就明白了总而言之先去入一份吧……又不贵
[quote][pid=23244,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=5193500]nevanchance[/uid] ( 20:11):[/b]这个时候只要把你自己当作g胖思考一下就明白了总而言之先去入一份吧……又不贵[/quote]二十刀啊……我还是等 -75吧
G胖有卜是SB。。让你买一份两人联机一起玩。。
淘宝上有打折囤货 不用那么贵
我一开始就天真的让弟弟把csgo共享给我想去开黑。。。。
我还想着COD能和基友愉快的玩耍。。
G胖:卜傻已警
[b]Reply to [pid=23244,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=79767]hokohuang[/uid] ( 21:23)[/b]不是都是俄区的吗?
[quote][pid=23244,1]Reply[/pid] [b]Post by [uid=]wxz97121[/uid] ( 14:29):[/b][b]Reply to [pid=23244,1]Reply[/pid] Post by [uid=79767]hokohuang[/uid] ( 21:23)[/b]不是都是俄区的吗?[/quote]这个portal打折打烂了, 国区便宜的也很多。。 你搜 国区 portal 挑个皇冠好了当下软件园 / 汇聚当下最新最酷的软件下载站!
热门搜索:
您的位置:
> steam怎么设置家庭共享 steam家庭共享设置方法
steam怎么设置家庭共享 steam家庭共享设置方法
steam是目前最大的正版游戏平台,每个玩家都有各自的帐号,但是如果你某天看到你自己寝室的室友有另外一个你想要的游戏,但是自己又不想花钱去买,那么这个时候你就可以设置steam的家庭共享模式,让他人电脑上的steam游戏共享。那么steam的家庭共享是什么,怎么设置,小编来给大家说一说。
steam家庭共享是什么
家庭共享就是让自己家庭成员或者室友的电脑都可以玩到彼此的游戏,同时获得自己的 Steam 成就并将自己的游戏存档保存到 Steam 云。
steam家庭共享怎么设置
如何共享自己的电脑
1、点击左上角steam,打开设置页面
2、在设置页面中选择【家庭】,然后在右边点击【授权此计算机】
3、然后你就成功的将自己电脑里的游戏共享。
4、之后他人用户帐号登录steam的时候就可以看到并玩到你自己库里的游戏了。
如何授权玩他人电脑的游戏
如果你看到你的室友的账户里有自己想玩的游戏,你自己没有,那么你就可以想他们发送共享计算机授权申请,一经授权,你就可以访问,下载,并玩耍他们在steam库中的游戏了。
steam家庭共享常见问题:
Q:我授权共享库的设备或好友有数量上限吗?
有。您最多同时授权 10 台设备用于家庭库共享,并且在所有您授权的计算机上最多授权 5 个帐户使用您的游戏库。
Q:我在玩共享的游戏时必须在线吗?
是的。您必须在线才能访问并开始玩共享给您的游戏。
Q:我能共享特定的游戏吗,还是只能共享整个库?
共享和借来的是整个库。
类别:游戏工具 &&大小:1.41M &&&语言:简体中文
BT软件哪个好?这是诸多用户的心声,很多用户都想方便快捷的下载到自己心仪的网络资源,相信很多宅男也会用BT软件下载一些“不能说的秘密”,现在,让我们一起看看BT软件中那些可以边下边播的下载神器吧!
很多用户在使用qq旋风下载东西的时候总是下载最后99.9%的时候速度没有了,然后就怎么也不动了,强迫症不能忍,那么qq旋风下载到最后不动了怎办,小编就来教教大家。
qq旋风边下边播是一个好东西,如果你的网速够快,完全可以一边下载一边欣赏大片,qq旋风边下边播怎么用,小编来给大家说一说。
迅雷下载卡在99%的原因是什么?迅雷下载是很受用户喜爱的一款下载工具,不过迅雷下载也有不好的地方,在下载过程中老是卡在99%就不动了,已经快下好了又舍不得放弃掉,到底是什么原因引起的呢?下面就随小编来看看原因吧!
迅雷下载是目前应用比较广泛的下载软件,但很多时候它的下载速度很慢,遇到迅雷下载速度慢怎么办呢?下面小编具体说一下解决办法。
Copyright (C)
.All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 steam家庭共享怎么用 的文章

随机推荐