定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Euro Truck Simulator 2
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Game update 1.27 is here! Police cars, differential lock, liftable trailer axles
The wait for the final version of the 1.27 update for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and 1.6 update for American Truck Simulator is over! We want to thank all of you who contributed to our open beta test with bug reports, feedback, and suggestions. Updates for both games are available via Steam now.MAIN FEATURESCountry Specific Police Cars AIThis update brings a new element which synchronizes the game with ATS - cop cars in traffic. Police cars have a unique look for each country.[1.]Trailer Liftable AxlesDifferential LockAdaptive transmission modes (power, normal, eco)Improved engine simulation model (friction, braking, consumption)MINOR CHANGESVolvo with Allison gearbox can shift up over 4 gears.Air pressure simulation improved (pressure buildup, cut-off sound, application pressure).Coin sound tweaked.FOV range increased to 40-120 degrees in adjuster.Engine brakes set to 3 positions (as most current trucks have). One-key-hold control will use full strength still.If engine brake toggle input is not assigned, increase/decrease engine brake inputs work similar to retarder (in range from 0 to maximum).Multiple fueling points on gas stations.g_force_economy_reset flag is disabled after economy reset.Transmission input shaft simulation (double clutch).MODDING INFOSingle &overrides& (forced default) rule can be used instead of defaults-suitable rule pair across linked accessories.All pressure units set consistently to bars (data, animation, dashboard UI).Nominal air_tank_pressure value added to chassis data.Changed interior animations: all air, oil and brake pressure (gauges, indicators).New interior animation: trailer axle lift (indicator), differential lock (button, indicator).New engine data: resistance_torque (measured at 2000rpm).Coin sound made moddable in the same way as other sounds (through ogg file).To get the best advice about modding either game check our modding wiki[].WORLD OF TRUCKSConnecting DLC's owned by the player to his World of Truck account to make the content available for all World of Trucks features.
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Or the people who own truckersmp taken the ???? on the servers and cooking hotdogs on them?
Aka are the servers dead? I cant sign in cant view or open multiplayer
General Discussions
Screenshot
Shark&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Euro Truck Simulator 2 EP !&
Screenshot
Workshop Item
85 ratings
Ideal Roads Textures v0.1&
DAF XF 105&
Download skin scania RJL&
Download skin volvo fh16&
[EN] ETS2 - The list of the best for me mods
The manual it is created at the request of friends (Mods to get realistic game)
It is important to know!
● List is updated as soon as new mods are released
● Report if links do not work
38 ratings
Workshop Item
27 ratings
GMODS RJL FUN&
Workshop Item
MAMMUT Tanker Trailer&
Welcome to my channel&
Workshop Item
Squirrel Fuel Trailer Skin&
D-C Road at night | TruckersMP&
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer Random & Funny Moments #5&
Workshop Item
ScaniaRJL Sticker Vabis Edition&
Going home - Scania R520&
Dakar Logistic International Convoy | RomaniaElit, CASA Gaming, RO Cargo, RTC | Timelapse&
St. Patrick's Day
Today is a special day for our games' fans with Irish descent. Occasionally, we update older content in our games, and we decided to revisit the Irish Paint Jobs Pack for Euro Truck Simulator 2. We have added a few cabin decorations to the DLC, hoping that this free little gift for all owners of the paintjob set may make their March 17 a tiny bit better.[2.]Your game installation on Steam will be updated with the new cabin toys automatically if you have the DLC already. If you tend to wear green on this day and still don't have the DLC, you may appreciate that it is now available on Steam Store at reduced price.[3.]
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Свой прицеп в Ets 2
Хочешь свой личный прицеп на любой вкус Чтобы он работал в неофициальном мультиплеере Тогда это руководство для тебя!&
[RU] Коробки передач в ETS 2 1.27.1
Сравнение АКПП в версии 1.27.1
Разработчики добавили новую коробку передач с 2мя сцеплениями,
как она себя покажет?&
dansk ets 2
Sound recording - SCANIA S and R
We are hard at work on the 3D models of Next Generation Scania S and R trucks. There is still a ton of work left for the two-person team responsible for the interior and exterior of the vehicle, but we are seeing solid progress. In a previous announcement, we have covered the process of 3D scaning and photogrammetry, performed on a research trip to Scania Demo Centre in S?dert?lje, Sweden. But looks is not everything. In recent days, a small production team set out to record the truck sounds, and to photograph additional specific details of the cabin interior. Our thanks belong to Scania Czech Republic based in Chrá??any near Prague, who let us play with Scania’s new trucks range for 2017[www.truck-of-] models - V8 S580 and R450. We took four days in total for the sound recording sessions, so you can imagine that it was rather thorough.[1.][2.]We recorded sounds on eight microphones simultaneously. A vehicle's sounds are recorded at once for interior as well as for selected exterior areas and important mechanical parts. We go through various driving modes and workloads to get a wide range of authentic data. We typically dedicate 3 microphones just for the engine compartment, to make sure we acquire the distinctive full sound. More microphones are reserved for the chassis and exhaust. In total, we are talking some 50 GB of raw data in 8 tracks for each vehicle.[2.][3.]In addition to comprehensive sound sets for both S and R models, we also focused on photographing dozens of detailed photos, which will be handy for our vehicle department. For this purpose we had a fat list of items prepared by them for what needed to be further documented. The details were then photographed during breaks in the recording sessions.[1.][4.][2.][4.]
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Guia destinado a screenshot do ets2&
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
122.8 hrs on record
A really great game.Easy to get rolling and felling like a trucker.
7 products in account
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
99.5 hrs on record
自从玩了欧卡2.。。。。。。情景一,GTA5抢劫任务中:我:“woc这车怎么没有转向灯!!”队友:&磨叽什么,快开车老子要死了!”过了一会。。。。我:“这条路限速35mile。。。woc是红灯!“队友:&MDZZ'‘情景二朋友:’‘这游戏有什么好玩的。。。’‘我:’‘你不知道,可好玩了, blablablaba。。。。’‘当天晚上,他入坑steam,购买了欧卡2大包。我:''你在哪儿啊?''朋友:’‘波兰’‘我:’‘去那干啥啊,过来德国,拉货去瑞典,赚钱超快!''情景三,学校地理课:老师:’‘德国鲁尔区的主要城市有那几个啊?’‘全班沉默我:''多特蒙德,杜伊斯堡,杜塞尔多夫’‘下课后,前桌:’‘你怎么知道这四个地方的,我听都没听说过。’‘我:’‘我玩欧卡2的时候经常拉货去这些地方,去多就记住了嘛。’‘情景四,英语听力测试:老师:’‘这次xxx听力全对,大家向他学习啊。’‘同桌:’‘你怎么做到的?’‘我:’‘我一边玩欧卡2,一边听游戏里的BBC电台,可爽了。’‘总的来说欧卡2能帮助你学习地理,训练英语听力,遵守交通规则,还能拉基友入坑steam。欧洲卡车模拟2,你,值得拥有。
6 products in account
1 person found this review helpful
Recommended
16.0 hrs on record
Very good game, with nice graphics and really good driving phisics. It have a lot od trucks to drive and many modificates to them. There is also huge map where we can drive in the UK, Deutshland and Poland. In the DLC's we can also explore France or other contries. That game have radio so we cant get bored driving
straight the Europ? while listening out favourite radio station or music tracks.
331 products in account
Форум для Русских !
Ребят эта обсуждение наш мини форум, поэтому пишите сдесь все . Обсуждайте обновления, глюки , баги и просто общайтесь =) .
General Discussions
Форум для Русских! MP
Это обсуждение - стартовая прощадка для игроков в ETS2MP. Здесь вы можете найти ответы на некоторые вопросы, для этого просто прочитайте руко...
Multiplayer Mod
THIS IS NOT ETS2 RELATED
i play ets2 and ats but no other games i found my computer very dirty inside whats the best cleaning stuff to use? or as another way of putting it what does everyone use on the inside of their gaming pc?
General Discussions
crash at every loading (bad english I'm french)
when i &take& train -ferry
or -abort mission...
it crash all time! I can't play the game HELP PLZ!!
Multiplayer Mod
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website<: Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition: Video Games
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition
+&$6.99&shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Buy digital
Only 12 left in stock - order soon.
Get it as soon as
April 17 - 19 when you choose Expedited at checkout.
Add to Cart
To see addresses, please
Use this location:
Please enter a valid US zip code.
Please enter a valid US zip code.
Used: Like New
Condition:
Used: Like New
Comment: 3-Disc Game in Original (DVD-Size) case w/game codes.
For FASTER shipping, choose EXPEDITED option.
Add to Cart
Other Sellers on Amazon:
Add to List
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
Free with Prime this month: Runescape In-Game Loot
Twitch Prime members will get: 1) 1 month’s membership for both RuneScape and its Old School version 2) An exclusive, legendary pet 3) 15 Treasure Hunter Keys 4) and 200 RuneCoins to spend in Solomon’s Store, Runescape’s cosmetics shop!
To view this video download
There is a newer version of this item:
Choose from more than 80 missions that will show you the world with fun assignments from around the globe
Experience the day change from afternoon sun to evening dusk while flying at 32,000 feet
Keep track of how you have done on each mission and improve your skill levels until your ready for the next challenge
Fly from your local airport during the winter and then experience the change as you fly from the same airport in summer
Frequently bought together
Total price: $229.82
Add all three to Cart
Add all three to List
Buy the selected items togetherThis item:Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition by Microsoft Windows XP / Vista $178.44 Ships from and sold by HOT-2-TROT.$3.99 shipping
$34.99 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $35.
by Jeff Van West Paperback $16.39 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Customers viewing this page may be interested in these sponsored links&
Product description
Flight Acceleration X-pack enables gamers to play head to head against their friends or others in exciting racing missions, in addition to 20 new missions and new content.&#xA0; Looks better than ever with enhanced DX10 graphics.
Product information
B001DPZE84
Release date
September 23, 2008
Customer Reviews
4.1 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank
#6,690 in videogames
The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
Product Dimensions
5 x 7.5 x 2 7.2 ounces
Domestic Shipping
Item can be shipped within U.S.
International Shipping
This item is not eligible for international shipping.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Would you like to ?
Page 1 of 1
Customers viewing this page may be interested in these sponsored links&
Share your thoughts with other customersTop Customer ReviewsByVerified PurchaseFlight simulation for your PC just doesn't get any better than this.
Microsoft has been at this for a long time, and they make it better with every release.A few things seasoned flight simmers will know that new users will certainly WANT to know are:The system requirements to really make this software work well are dauntingly advanced.
You'll need something approaching a top-level gaming machine, with a huge video card, to get the full benefit of the entire visual, audible, advanced controls experience.
Got a laptop you think is pretty smokin'?
Forget it.Microsoft follows every release of this product with massive service packs you must download and install, and each one takes a huge chunk out of your hard drive.
Be prepared with LOTS of disk space.
This particular release (meaning, the "Gold Edition") includes service packs one and two, so you won't need to download them.An internet connection is required to register the product.A note to real pilots (I am also a pilot):
Keep in mind that this is a $30 product for a home computer, not a Flight Safety training machine.
The flight model is basic and stable, and is not intended to simulate extreme attitudes and emergency procedures.
If you're looking for a realistic spin trainer, or a procedural instrument trainer there are expensive add-ons that will get you CLOSE, but you should generally be looking elsewhere.Bottom line is that this is, hands down, the best of the lot, but you really DO need vast hardware resources to run it.
If you own those resources, be prepared for a real-time, audio-visual feast.ByFun once you've
downloaded the three disks. There are over 5,000 Airports, 30 planes plus three if you buy The Gold Version, and Loads of Missions to fly. My Favorite Feature is Free Play. You can take off from your Hometown Airport or any other and vist landmarks like The Egyption Pyramids, The Leaning Tower of Pisa, and Niagra Falls. You can download any plane you want online like UFO's, Futureristic Fliying Cars, and my favorite, a Thunder Bird version F-16. I love this game. Make sure you buy a controler like A Saitek X52 joystick and throttle. This game is unplay able witout one.ByVerified PurchaseThe first thing I'd recommend to you, if you're planning on buying
"Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition with the Acceleration Expansion Pack" is to check your graphics card!If you've had your computer for more then a couple years, then most likely, it's not going to allow you to play this simulator. Don't get upset after you load the simulator and find your graphics card is too old!
Four of my computer friends (experts) told me my graphics card would be just fine to play the simulator? Well they were wrong!! After loading the simulator into my computer, the first message I received was "you must have a GeoForce3 or a Radeon 8500 graphics card or better to play the simulator!!!OK, I'll just go to town and get one! Very few stores, now will carry graphics cards!! I was able to find one. It's not Radeon 8500, but it was close and it's the only one the store had!! The computer store clerk, told me a Radeon 8500 would probably cost around $250 at most computer stores! So I installed my new graphics card and away I go. The flight simulator played OK, graphics were good. I didn't have the $250 to spend on a Radeon 8500!!I've had all the Microsoft flight simulators and I'm not sold on this new one yet!!If you have a great top of the line new computer with a super gaming graphics card, then this flight simulator will play great on your computer!!If you have an older slower computer, like mine, GET A NEW COMPUTER WITH ALL THE SUPER GRAPHICS STUFF YOU CAN GET IN IT!!!!
ByVerified PurchaseAs a Pilot, I bought this version because it included the G-1000 glass cockpit. The G-1000 simulator from Garmin is $119, FSX was only $34.95.So, overall, I got what I wanted. I was very disappointed that MS decided to dumb down the flight physics even more than in FS9. Lot's of silly things too: For example, the left turning tendency is pronounced in a single engine propellor aircraft. This is caused by Torque, P-Factor, Gyroscopic precession and slipstream. Why do the 2 and 4 engine Commercial Jets in FSX also require heavy right rudder on take-off? They are immune to these forces. (They don't have props!) Stalls are so subtle and gentle as to be pointless, FSX wings never drop and full recovery is possible without relieving back pressure on the stick. FSX Planes will not spin, even when forced into cross-controlled flight. It's impossible to get the spin start one of the most important basic flight skills to master, is impossible to properly simulate in FSX. Forward slips don't work properly and the glide ratios (at least for 172's) are ridiculously exaggerated (maybe I'm flying really "dirty" planes in real life?). I was also disappointed that there are no physics included to simulate the F-18 breaking the sound barrier. :(It's great for learning instrumentation and navigation, but as a
it is pretty useless. The things this simulator lets you get away with (Yes, on Full Realism) would kill you several times per day in a real aircraft.Graphics are good, but not the quantum leap you would expect from FS9-FSX (I'm running a quad core i7 940 at 2.93ghz, 6gb ram and a nVidia GTX-260 and have pretty much everything set to medium. Even set that low, NYC can knock me down to 6 FPS.Buy it for fun, or to experiment with cockpit instumentation (it's really good for that, especially for student pilots training in G-1000 equipped aircraft), but don't fool yourself into believing that it is as Real As It Gets, because it flies like a video game.
Customer Images
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Windows XP
Windows XP
PlayStation 3, Windows
ThrustMaster
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
Look for similar items by category
Pages with related products.
See and discover other items: ,&#32;,&#32;,&#32;,&#32;

我要回帖

更多关于 玩游戏屏幕上出现sl 的文章

随机推荐