raven百度账号不能改名字游戏id吗

吴彦祖给女儿取名Raven 中文意思是乌鸦-中新网
吴彦祖给女儿取名Raven 中文意思是乌鸦
  6月3日,吴彦祖在微博上宣告爱妻Lisa S.已顺利诞下一女的喜讯。当天下午,吴彦祖出席《窃听风云3》开机发布会,首度分享初为人父的兴奋心情,吴彦祖还开玩笑称:“我担心女儿变成美女,因为这样会有很多男生来骚扰她。 ”
  全程陪产亲手剪脐带
  6月3日上午,吴彦祖在网上高调晒出新生女儿小手照,并难掩兴奋地留言称:“很高兴地向大家宣布,我们的健康女儿Raven Wu已经出世了,她带给了我们更完美的家庭,现在我们很兴奋地踏进人生的新旅程! ”
  在发布会现场,吴彦祖透露宝宝重八磅(约合7斤),于5月30日出生,当时因为胎位不理想,所以不得不选择剖腹产。谈及生产过程,吴彦祖表示自己有陪同妻子Lisa S.进产房,并亲手剪脐带,整个过程很顺利。
  取名Raven意为“乌鸦”
  爱女英文名为“Raven”,吴彦祖表示名字是他与妻子一同起的,“‘Raven’的中文意思是‘乌鸦’,我们都觉得这个中文意思很有型,所以就取了这个名字。中文名字现在还没想好。 ”被问及在《窃听风云3》发布会前才公布女儿出生的消息,是否是为新片造势,吴彦祖说:“因为这几天都好忙,像打仗一样,直到今天才有空把消息告诉大家。 ”
  担心女儿将来变成美女
  从照片中看,刚出生的Raven Wu小手胖嘟嘟的,十分可爱。吴彦祖也表示女儿长得像他,“嘴巴像我,眼睛还看不出来像谁,以后长大应该会很美。 ”他还开玩笑称:“我担心女儿变成美女,因为这样会有很多男生来骚扰她。 ”踏入人生新旅程工作计划会不会有所改变?吴彦祖点头道:“我希望多花点时间陪女儿,所以在拍完《窃听风云3》后一年将不会再接拍戏的工作。 ” (王易)
【编辑:蒲希茜】
>文娱新闻精选:
直隶巴人的原贴:我国实施高温补贴政策已有年头了,但是多地标准已数年未涨,高温津贴落实遭遇尴尬。
66833 34708 30649 18963 18348 16939 12753 12482 12188 12157
 |  |  |  |  |  |  | 
本网站所刊载信息,不代表中新社和中新网观点。 刊用本网站稿件,务经书面授权。
未经授权禁止转载、摘编、复制及建立镜像,违者将依法追究法律责任。
[] [] [京公网安备:-1] [] 总机:86-10-
Copyright &
. All Rights Reserved--&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal47%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal81%sorted by: newLooking forward on winning this guys! :)
Hey man any thoughts on LAC vs PHX with -6.5 LAC???
I don't know how can you say a comment is a top level comment. But I'd like to say a little bit about myself then. I don't like to stay at one place so I find myself searching for something that can excite me. Haha!
This is my
NBA 2k17 please! I'm a really avid fan of NBA 2k and right now, I can't afford it due to so many credits from med school and other stuff.
NSFWStronghold Crusader 2 please! 35
NSFWMy favorite game right now is Stardew Valley and I really really really enjoy playing that game.
NSFWNBA 2k17 please. :) 35
NSFWCheetah!!
Hide Yo Kids Hide Yo WIFI
NSFWGifted or Grabbed: Grabbed
Game received/gifted: Age of Fear 2, Air Guardians, Bunker, Hoven the Sages Spinel, Chainsaw Warrior, Point Perfect and Victim of Xen
Link to your steam profile:
Links to [GOG] + giveaway:
Total Grabbed now: 10
NSFW1035 and 1535 please! :)
NSFWHoping to be the winner! Thanks!
You see, it is my lifelong dream to have my very own Nintendo DS. I had a gameboy, gameboy advance and gameboy color. And now here comes the sad part. We were never a rich family. We're just average. At most, I need to pick at least one console. And since we are a large family and we mostly play RPGs, we tend to pick Playstation consoles. I skipped Nintendo DS and 3DS. I picked PS3 and PS4. But then again, my friends in school always play DS whenever they are free. They played Zelda, Mario, Pokemon X and Y, black and white, Monster Hunter and animal crossing. Those are all the games I skipped. And I badly wanted to play that. And now, with this kind of giveaway, I may have a chance to play it!
NSFWHitman please! :)
Manila Roller Coaster Tycoon Please! :D
NSFW35 please. :)
NSFW10035 Blood sports please! :)
NSFWHey man! Thanks for this giveaway! :D
NSFWhelpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 微信id不能改了吗 的文章

随机推荐