怎么样停止迅雷 多任务 停止by peter bregman

分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效TEDxMillRiver - Peter Bregman - I Dont Know下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效TEDxMillRiver - Peter Bregman - I Dont Know扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷
不良信息举报电话:18 Minutes to Higher Productivity - Manage By Walking Around
A few weeks ago I read “” by Peter Bregman. 18 Minutes is a business self-help entertaining book based on
and weekly Harvard Business Review columns. The book suggests a process for prioritizing your day in 18 minutes over a nine-hour workday.
As I was reading the book, I was struck by a number of quotes that resonated with my own philosophy:
Bregman&#8217;s advice: “The world doesn&#8217; it rewards productivity.”
My version: Good enough is good enough
Bregman&#8217;s advice: “Don’t settle for imperfection. Shoot for it.”
My version: Failure is the new black
Bregman&#8217;s advice: “Don’t be paralyzed by an uncertain future. Just keep moving.”
My version:
Change is the only constant
All of this is great advice but the core of the book is how to better manage your time and avoid things that are not productive. Bregman provides an approach that can be easily implemented. When someone comes to you with a request, ask three simple questions before you accept any commitment:
Am I the right person?
Is this the right time?
Do I have enough information?
Unless the answer to all three of the questions is yes, then you should say no to the request.
I&#8217;ve been trying out the approach and it’s been an incredibly useful way to prioritize meeting requests and the flood of email. At first, saying no more often felt like I was being less helpful than I could be. But I realized that the most helpful thing I could do was to prioritize my time on the highest impact activities.
As a result, I created a slightly modified approach:
If I’m not the right person, I pass the request on to someone who is.
If this isn’t the right time, I schedule it for when it will be.
And, if I don’t have enough information, I ask someone to track down more details.
It’s not a perfect system but, as Bregman points out, it helps me “resist the temptation to say yes too often.”
Don’t resist the temptation to follow me on twitter
Like this:Like Loading...
Email Subscription
Join 26,144 other subscribers
Email Address
Related Posts:
%d bloggers like this:

我要回帖

更多关于 split bregman 的文章

随机推荐