Wow, how nice of you!

您要找的是不是:
多好啊;好漂亮
n. 收容所;旅客招待所;救济院
How nice it would be if I could go with you!
要是我能跟你一块去,那该多好哇!
《新英汉大辞典》
He has buttered up the Republican minority in Congress, and they have gushed about how nice it is to work with him.
他甜言蜜语讨好国会中少数派的共和党人;而他们则滔滔不绝地讲,能和奥巴马共事是多么美好。
All I can do is just keep mentioning how NICE it is to feel free without stuff.Hinting.Waiting for them to ask questions and become interested.
我能作的就只是一直提到没用废物的感觉是多么的爽,暗示,等他们问我问题并且变得感兴趣。
Oh, how nice to be up so high!
哦,在那么高的地方住该有多好啊!
How nice it would be if you could stay a bit longer!
要是你能多待些时候多好! (可惜你不能多待。)
How nice, I reflected. How relaxed.
我想,多么好,多放松啊。
Is his home right up there? Oh, how nice to be up so high! why does he make that noise?
他的家就在那上面吗?哦,在那么高的地方住该有多好啊!他为什么发出那样的叫声呢?
A good salesperson should compliment the customer on how nice he/she looks wearing the store's products.
一个好的销售人员应该赞美顾客:他/她穿着店里的衣服是多么漂亮。
How nice are your emails? Let your customers decide.
引文: “你的邮件够好看么?让你客户说了算。”
Connie : How nice. I'm happy for you.
康妮:多好呀,我真为你高兴。
The supervisor and the Voice then began chatting about how nice my house was.
接着两人就开始聊起我的房子是多么的好。
Steven: Your vacation? How nice.
史蒂文:你要度假?多好啊!
How nice. Will you excuse me a minute? I'll call Fred.
真好。我离开一会儿好吗?我打个电话给弗雷德。
How nice my handkerchiefs look, don't they?
我的手帕漂亮极了,对吧?
You’d be surprised how nice people treat me now when they hear my rich uncle died and left me twenty million dollars.
这人说:"我那有钱的叔叔去世了,给我留下了两千万美元遗产。你要知道有的人在听说这个消息后对我有多么好,你会感到很惊奇的。
No matter how nice your interfaces are, though, nobody wants to watch log files and charts all day long.
不管界面如何美观,都没有人愿意成天盯着日志文件和图表。
Let's hope it didn't tell all its friends how nice those big, scarylooking cheetahs really are when you get to know them.
让我们希望,小羚羊在回家后千万不要告诉自己所有的朋友,那些身材威猛、长相恐惧的猎豹是如何心地善良。
How nice of you to give a toy to Jenny when she was crying.
做得真好!珍妮哭的时候,你给了她一个玩具。
怎么这么好!
No matter how nice or naughty the coupons they are sure to be greatly appreciated.
不管多好顽皮的一张他们肯定会不胜感激。
Look,″ said the elder brother. ″How nice these paintings are?″
“看,”哥哥说,“这些画多漂亮呀!”
Look,″ said the elder brother. ″How nice these paintings are?″
“看,”哥哥说,“这些画多漂亮呀!”
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
多好啊;好漂亮
n. 细磨刀石(hone的复数) | v. 用磨刀...
He's really very interesting. How nice. I'm happy for you.
他真的非常有趣。多好啊,我真为你高兴。
I hear you're good with numbers. How nice. A man should have a skill.
我听说你对数字很在行,很好!人应有专长。
Norton: I hear you're good with numbers. How nice. Man should have a skill.
我听说你精通数学,不错,总得有一技之长。
Certainly. The fitting room's here. How nice. You've made a good choice.
当然,试衣间在这儿。真好看,您可选对了。
Connie : How nice. I'm happy for you.
康妮:多好呀,我真为你高兴。
Steven: Your vacation? How nice.
史蒂文:你要度假?多好啊!
A:Oh,how nice.They're bright rooms and the house is very quiet.
太好了.房间很明亮,房子也很安静。
You'll learn that the truth, no matter how hard, always strengthens you more than a lie, no matter how nice.
你会了解到不论一个真理多么难以接受却都会比不论多么美丽的一条谎言给带给你更多的力量。
"How nice. " She didn't sound like she thought it was nice at all, and her pale, fishy eyes narrowed.
“真棒。”她的声音听起来一点儿也不像是觉得这很棒的样子,她暗淡无光的死鱼眼眯缝起来。
How nice. Will you excuse me a minute? I'll call Fred.
真好。我离开一会儿好吗?我打个电话给弗雷德。
Oh, how nice. They're bright rooms and the house is very quiet.
太好了。房间很明亮,房子也很安静。
They’ll say something like, “Oh, how nice.
他们会这么说,“哦,真不错。
B: That's right. How nice to see you again.
是的,很高兴能再次见到您。
Oh,how nice.Is this your brother?Yes.
噢,好漂亮。这是你的哥哥?是的。
How… nice. I am partial to art films and documentaries.
很……好啊。我偏爱艺术电影和纪录片。
Hi, David. How nice to hear you.
嗨,大卫。很高兴听到你的声音。
If you are tired smile, you can sit down and rest, a cup of coffee, how it would be nice.
如果你笑累了,可以坐下来歇歇,喝杯咖啡,那将是多么惬意的事情。
Hi, Lynn. How nice the weather is today! Are you going out for sightseeing?
嗨,林恩。今天天气真好,你们是出去游玩吗?
August bride. How nice! By the way, who is going to be the matron of honor?
八月新娘,多美好啊!顺便问一下,主伴娘是谁?
Joanna: Michael. Hello. How nice of you to call!
乔安娜:迈克尔!喂,你打电话来太好了!
Michael. Hello. How nice of you to call!
迈克尔,喂,你打电话来太好了!
Ah! That hits the spot. How nice of you! Thanks.
啊!这个真棒!你真好,谢谢!
Look, that's my sweater. How nice!
看,这是我的毛线衫。多漂亮!
"When people want a long-term relationship they take much more into account than sexual attractiveness. How nice a person is, is a big thing, " Tracy said.
特蕾西说:“当人们想要发展长期恋情时,他们关注的就不只是性吸引力了,还要考虑很多其他因素。一个人是否和善也是很重要的。”
Joanna: Yes, I'd love to. How nice of you to invite me. Thank you.
乔安娜:我很愿意去。你能邀请我真是太好了!谢谢。
Joanna: Yes, I'd love to. How nice of you to invite me. Thank you.
乔安娜:我很愿意去。你能邀请我真是太好了!谢谢。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!wow how nice - 必应 词典网络哇有多好1.哇有多好什么意思_英语how_nice在线翻译... ... How To Be Nice 当个好玩家 Wow How Nice 哇有多好 Your Mom How Nice 你妈妈真好 ... |例句释义:全部,哇有多好类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.
How nice2.
3. Wow! 's
! How !必应词典应用准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典wow! s a panda! how nice! 的翻译是:哇 !lts 熊猫 !真高兴。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
wow! s a panda! how nice!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
哇! LT; SA大熊猫!有多好!
哇 !lts 熊猫 !真高兴。
正在翻译,请等待...
哇! s熊猫! 多么好!
相关内容&aThank you, that's nice of you. Yes tracy I can say I am very happy. 谢谢,那是好的您。 是我可以说的tracy我是非常愉快的。 & a古籍校勘的原则、 The ancient book collates principle, & a我只为了爱 I only for love & a我们的客户订购的消耗件 Our customer order consumption & a维克多在晚上几点钟看电视? How many o'clock does the Uygur gram watch the television in evening? & aDirector of Sales 正在翻译,请等待... & aasdfmovie asdfmovie & aunpractical 不切实际 & a他们干的太快了! They dry too were quick! & a除非明天下雨,否则我将去钓鱼 Only if tomorrow will rain, otherwise I will fish & a我对它没有浓厚的兴趣 I do not have the strong interest to it & a成功,是每个人所向往的,但并不是每个人都能成功的。在我看来,想成为一个成功的人,首先要有足够的自信,加上坚持,还有个脸皮要够厚! The success, is, but is not each people who each person yearned for all can succeed.In my opinion, wants to become a successful person, first must have the enough self-confidence, in addition persisted, but also has a facial skin to have to suffice thick! & a穿行大堂现象,对于此类问题发生位置在公共区域内,办理业务人员随机性较强,为方便快速办理完成业务,致使出现违反管理规定的行为, 正在翻译,请等待... & athe above equation 上述等式 & aIf my future has you in it , I'm not afraid of the rest 如果我的未来有您在它,我不害怕休息 & awith the quesstion settled,they went home 陪被安定的quesstion,他们同行在家 & aNév: Tamás() Kor: 31 év
& aI am finally became Boss! 我是最后成为了上司! & aYes, i am from hk, sorry, cant type chinese here. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a自从她和市长结婚以后,就瞧不起以前的朋友了 Marry after since her and mayor, despised beforehand friend & a中国黑龙江省哈尔滨市南岗区西大直街369号恒祥首府B3单元203室 South Chinese Heilongjiang Province Harbin west hillock area greatly straight street 369 permanent auspicious capital B3 unit 203 room & athisisnybike
thkebikeisnine
th atisyourpet thisisnybike thkebikeisnine th atisyourpet & aThere was once cat named Skipper.H 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你才有病!我操你妈 You only then are sick! I damn it & ahe is currently working on tv advertisements,but right now he is on holiday 他在电视广告当前工作,但现在他是在度假 & aEnginners in the future will work at the extremes of very large and very small systems that require greater knowledge and coordination of multidisciplinary and multi-scale engineering across greater distances and timeframes. Enginners在将来将运作在要求更加巨大的知识和协调多重学科并且多称工程学横跨更加巨大的距离和期限非常大和非常小 系统的 极端。 & aTAIWAN,R.O.C 台湾, R.O.C & a我们在9点开始爬山。 We in 9 o'clock start to climb a mountain. & a与。。。。陷入爱河 With.。。。Falls into loves the river & a我不敢打蓝球 I do not dare to hit the blue ball & aATAPI dvd 正在翻译,请等待...
& a女生淫荡地放声大笑。 The female student loudly laughs lasciviously. & a蛮聪明的嘛 Intelligent & anow i can run away 现在我可以跑 & a这家公司会为我们的公司提供免费的饮料 This company can provide the free drink for ours company & a刘翔让中国人感到骄傲 Liu Xiangrang the Chinese feels proud & a傻傻的等 Silly and so on & a而且我加入了游泳俱乐部
& aanywhere you are .i am here anywhere you go .i will be here anywhere you are .i am here anywhere you go .i will be here & a附近有溪水甘香可口,海上往来的水手,经常到这里来取水饮用,久而久之,甘香的溪水出了名,这条小溪也就被称为“香江”,而香江入海冲积成的小港湾,也就开始被称为“香港”。 The nearby has mountain stream Gan Xiang to be delicious, the marine intercourse sailor, arrives here to take the hot brewed tea frequently to use, gradually, Gan Xiang the mountain stream became famous, this rill on is also called “the fragrant river”, but fragrant Jiang Ruhai silts alluviation sma & aPeople who would have hated each other in ordinary circumstances found each other quite agreeable (和蔼可亲的), and everybody reached an obviously exceptional level of happiness. 会互相恨在普通的情况的人们找到自己相当愉快(和蔼可亲的)和大家到达了幸福的一个明显地例外水平。 & abecause for you! 因为为您! & aI was beginning to expect that the passengers would draw lots (抽签) as to who should be eaten, but, far from that, everybody was in the best of spirits. 我开始期望乘客会画全部(抽签)至于谁应该被吃,但,离那很远的地方,大家在最佳精神。 & asetsuperuisorpassworci setsuperuisorpassworci & a我是乐观的人 I am the man of optimism & ahi , chen jie. l have a new schoolbag. 高,陈?杰。 l有一新的schoolbag。 & ain applying the operations research approach to the circumstances with which we are concerned,we concentrate our interest on mutual relationships among input and output characteristics. 在运用运筹学方法于我们牵涉的情况,我们集中我们的兴趣相互关系在输入和输出特征之中。 & aThe Inverse of a Sum 反面总和 & a网络生活已成为大学生生活的一个重要部分,直接影响大学生的认知、情感和心理,成为影响大学生理想信念、道德素养和行为规范的一个重要途径。 The network life has become an important part which the university student lives, affects university student's cognition, the emotion and the psychology directly, becomes affects the university student ideal faith, the moral accomplishment and a behavior standards important way. & aI've added you to my vmvdhd group at Yahoo! Groups, a free, I've added you to my vmvdhd group at Yahoo! Groups, a free, & a帮助你我很快乐 Helps your me very joyfully & a你们打算什么时候见面。 You planned when meets. & aIt is a curious fact that nine people out of ten became happier when faced with some small misfortune. 它是一个好奇事实九人从十当中变得更加愉快,当面对一些小不幸时。 & aI dare nor ask 我敢亦不要求 & a没有接受 Has not accepted & awow! s a panda! how nice! 哇! s熊猫! 多么好! &后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 30|回复: 0
wow, hownice是什么意思
wow, hownice是什么意思
一起嗨爆北通20周年庆!

我要回帖

更多关于 how nice是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐