《 RacingForpinks女烟 》在线游戏的注册页面在哪,怎么找不见呢--

分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效任玩堂_iPhone游戏Mini Motor Racing下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效任玩堂_iPhone游戏Mini Motor Racing扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷
不良信息举报电话:CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Pinks - Lose the race, Lose your ride! Using the setting of a classic 1950s drag race, PINKS pits contestants in a best two-out-of-three format, with the loser handing over the title (pink ...
While it's an honor just to be nominated, some movies have hauled away an armload of statues on Oscar night. See our gallery of films that earned four or more Academy Awards.
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 226 titles
created 05&Jan&2014
a list of 12 titles
created 08&Dec&2014
a list of 24 titles
created 7&months&ago
a list of 25 titles
created 1&month&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Series cast summary:
&Competitor
(13 episodes, 2005)
Pinks - Lose the race, Lose your ride! Using the setting of a classic 1950s drag race, PINKS pits contestants in a best two-out-of-three format, with the loser handing over the title (pink slip) to his or her vehicle. The rules are simple: two vehicles show up and drivers negotiate any head-start distance (vehicle lengths); vehicles line up, the flagman drops the flag and the first one down the quarter mile wins. After each round, the drivers have the opportunity to re-negotiate lengths.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 1 February 2005 (USA)
Filming Locations:
(estimated)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.78 : 1
IMDb users are most excited about these Indian movies releasing in March 2017. Which movie are you most interested in?
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
I have seen many of the episodes and enjoy the show for the racing. When I was street racing in the 80&#39;s, it was always heads-up and if you couldn&#39;t meet the challenge, you lost. When we got serious about big money, since we didn&#39;t race for &pinks&, we went to the track where it could be determined by lights and computers. There was no question about launches or finishes.One episode I have seen twice, one of the opponents was 2 hours late, then said he had to &change his oil& before he could race. While one guy was changing the oil, others were working on the car. That showed two things that I can&#39;t stand: Tardiness and Lying. He should have handed over the keys and the title as soon as he showed up. If he had been on time, he could have raced to keep his car. In other racing, if you are not at the line when the flag drops, you lose! NASCAR doesn&#39;t wait. Indy doesn&#39;t wait. Ba If you are not there at YOUR start time, you don&#39;t get to run. Since he was allowed to race, he should have been disqualified for lying about the &oil change&. It&#39;s one thing to bluff about what your car has in it, it&#39;s another thing to lie about work you have to do, especially when you are already late. Although safety is always enforced, there should be a tech inspection. One car always sticks out in my mind because of it&#39;s &roll-cage&. A roll-cage is a safety devise that is meant to protect the driver as well as stiffen he car. In the event of a rollover at high speeds, an improperly designed and built cage can actually kill the driver. My concern is all the viewers that see it as an example of a car that is allowed to run with an improper cage.Of course I will continue to watch the show, but wish they used the lights and required inspections. It would eliminate most of the dramatics and bring the focus more on the racing. I do recommend it for anyone wanting a glimpse into the amateur racing world.
3 of 10 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Add episode
Create a character page for:
Competitor
-----------分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效EA真实赛车3 《Real Racing 3》游戏视频下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效EA真实赛车3 《Real Racing 3》游戏视频扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷
不良信息举报电话:756. 《Smash Bandits Racing》手机游戏介绍_土豆_高清视频在线观看分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效《棒棒赛车(Bang Bang Racing)》游戏首款预告片下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效《棒棒赛车(Bang Bang Racing)》游戏首款预告片扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷
不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 pdf左侧的页面不见了 的文章

随机推荐