基于508个网页-
专题词汇→游戏→棋类 && 专题分类 && 三思英... ...
battleships
战舰棋,海军棋
draughtboard
西洋跳棋盘 (美作:checkerboard)
基于83个网页-
Checkerboard
棋盘(Checkerboard)是指她们的条纹, 都会出现在其它品系上(不是鸽子品系特有).
基于47个网页-
checkboard
进出口货物名称中英对照(60) ...
check-cloth suitcase 格布箱
checkboard 棋盘
checked bed sheet 彩格床单 ...
基于39个网页-
Board Representations
The chessboard mean
board representations
Punnett square
checkerboard method
chessboard
checkerboard assay
Draughtboards
halma board
checker board
Trivial Pursuit
Tessellated Pavement
ChessBoard
Board Game
block plaid
blockplaid
checkerboard diagram
更多收起网络短语
chessboard
- 引用次数:5
At the same time, to overcome the temporal error propagation of video coding, a chessboard-interpolation-based multiple description video coding algorithm is proposed.
同时,为了克服视频编码在时间方向的误差扩散,提出了基于棋盘插值的多描述视频编码框架。
参考来源 -
checkboard
chess board
chess board
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[qí pán]
画有格子等标记,供下棋时摆棋子用的盘,多用木板或纸等制成。
茹志鹃《澄河边上》:“他们把扁担扎成两个棋盘式的空心筏子,两个老乡一人扛着一只走到水边。”
以上来源于:《现代汉语大词典》
[qí pán]
checkerboard:
They got out the chessboard and arranged the pieces.
他们拿出棋盘把棋子摆好。
棋盘格式[线]
棋盘格式构造
棋盘格状断裂
棋盘色格棉布
棋盘信号 checkerboard
棋盘信号频率 ch ch
棋盘型 pattern
更多收起结果
以上来源于:《新汉英大辞典》
他们拿出棋盘把棋子摆好。
They got out the chessboard and arranged the pieces.
我仔细凝视着棋盘,试着找到一种方法去拿走她的爵士或者移动我的主教。
I contemplate the board, trying to find a way to take her knight or move my bishop.
老实说,我们在玩棋盘游戏时的确有一段很愉快的时间,直到…
And to be honest, we did have an OK time playing a board game. Until….
If you travel around in Greek cities throughout the Ancient Mediterranean, you can see where they've carved little game boards into flagstones of different temples or buildings, in Greek cities.
如果你周游古地中海地区的希腊城市,就会发现他们在各类神庙,或建筑的石板上,刻有小型游戏棋盘。
棋盘是棋类三要素(棋盘、棋子、规则)之一,是一场棋类游戏进行的必要保障。棋盘类型主要分为交点式棋位(如中国象棋、围棋、五子棋),方格式棋位(如国际象棋,黑白棋)和线段式棋位(不多见)。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!客户端下载:
Copyright (C) 2006-, All rights reserved.
北京凯铭风尚网络技术有限公司 版权所有当前位置: >>>>
VOA标准英语2014--棋盘游戏为对抗埃博拉筹集资金
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Board Game Helps Fight Real World Ebola&棋盘游戏为对抗埃博拉筹集资金
LOS ANGELES&
As doctors and scientists continue to try and contain the Ebola
in West Africa and find a cure, a global community of board gamers is also
to fight this disease. &The goal is to raise money to help stop the spread of Ebola.
It's a doctor&s nightmare: four disease outbreaks are exploding across the globe and spreading. &Medical personnel are
to control the
and find a cure.
Fortunately, this
is just a board game called Pandemic. &Players at GameH?us Caf& in the Los Angeles area are playing this game to help in the fight against Ebola.
&Despite the fact that we are enjoying ourselves and having fun playing board games, it has a connection to real world events and it is possible to make a difference doing something that you love,& said Terry Chiu, one of the cafe's owners.
Pandemic game designer Matt Leacock is trying to raise $100,000 to help the international
group Doctors Without Borders fight against Ebola. &One way to do this is to have &Pandemic Parties& where people get together, play the game and make a donation.
These parties are happening around the world, says Leacock in a Skype interview.
&Indonesia, Philippines, a number of them happening in Japan, South Africa, Finland. &They&re just all over the place,& said Leacock.
Leacock and other gamers such as Sharon Laubach have been looking for a way to help fight Ebola.
&I&ve been hearing, of course, over the summer about the
that Ebola has been
in Africa and I think it&s really important that the board gaming community, which I know is a very generous community, to band together for this important issue,& said Laubach.
These players like Pandemic because it is a cooperative game, where players take on roles, such as scientists, medics and dispatchers and work together.&
Actor and gamer Rich Sommer says it is a hard game to beat.
&It&s meant to sort of remind you of the fact that people who are out there waging these real wars against disease are fighting an uphill battle. I mean it is a game and it&s abstracted, but it does, certainly gives you pause,& said Sommer.
Player John Houser says this game gives him a deeper
of fighting an epidemic.
&If you play the game, you get an idea of how much& it&s more than just medical&everybody is involved,& said Houser.
The four diseases in the game have no names. &Game designer Leacock says in the real world, outbreaks of different diseases seem to appear every few years.
&Unfortunately it&s sort of an
topic. I didn&t name the diseases in the game because you know this is something that we&re going to be fighting for some time now as a human population,& he said.
The event at GameH?us Caf& raised more than $1,000 for Doctors Without Borders.
点击收听单词发音&&
n.流行病;盛行;adj.流行性的,流传极广的
参考例句:
That kind of epidemic disease has long been stamped out.那种传染病早已绝迹。
The authorities tried to localise the epidemic.当局试图把流行病限制在局部范围。
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
参考例句:
The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。
n.竞赛,赛马;adj.竞赛用的,赛马用的
参考例句:
I was watching the racing on television last night.昨晚我在电视上看赛马。
The two racing drivers fenced for a chance to gain the lead.两个赛车手伺机竞相领先。
参考例句:
Reliance upon natural epidemics may be both time-consuming and misleading. 依靠天然的流行既浪费时间,又会引入歧途。
The antibiotic epidemics usually start stop when the summer rainy season begins. 传染病通常会在夏天的雨季停止传播。
n.剧本,脚本;概要
参考例句:
But the birth scenario is not completely accurate.然而分娩脚本并非完全准确的。
This is a totally different scenario.这是完全不同的剧本。
n.人道主义者,博爱者,基督凡人论者
参考例句:
She has many humanitarian interests and contributes a lot to them.她拥有很多慈善事业,并作了很大的贡献。
The British government has now suspended humanitarian aid to the area.英国政府现已暂停对这一地区的人道主义援助。
n.毁坏;荒废;极度震惊或悲伤
参考例句:
The bomb caused widespread devastation. 炸弹造成大面积破坏。
There was devastation on every side. 到处都是破坏的创伤。 来自《简明英汉词典》
诉诸(武力),施行(暴力),发(脾气)( wreak的现在分词 )
参考例句:
Coal mining is a messy business, often wreaking terrible environmental damage nearby. 采矿是肮脏的行业,往往会严重破坏周边环境。
The floods are wreaking havoc in low-lying areas. 洪水正在地势低洼地区肆虐。
n.评价;欣赏;感谢;领会,理解;价格上涨
参考例句:
I would like to express my appreciation and thanks to you all.我想对你们所有人表达我的感激和谢意。
I'll be sending them a donation in appreciation of their help.我将送给他们一笔捐款以感谢他们的帮助。
复杂性(complexity的名词复数); 复杂的事物
参考例句:
The complexities of life bothered him. 生活的复杂使他困惑。
The complexities of life bothered me. 生活的杂乱事儿使我心烦。
n.常青树;adj.四季常青的
参考例句:
Somethey are called evergreen.有的树是常青的,被叫做常青树。
There is a small evergreen shrub on the hillside.山腰上有一小块常绿灌木丛。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------回合制战略游戏 [huí hé zhì zhàn luè yóu xì,]
英语字典:(hui,) 
huí hé zhì zhàn luè yóu xì1. [Computer] TBS (Turn-based Strategy Game)一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!

我要回帖

更多关于 请问英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐