谁有world of final fantasy 零式的游戏特典的redeem codes

List of All Destiny Trading Card Codes Revealed, Redeem Now | N4G
All Channels
170&List of All Destiny Trading Card Codes Revealed, Redeem Now||||GP: Take a look at the complete list of all Destiny Trading Card Codes, players can redeem these codes by going to the code redemption portal on Bungie official website.
&It's currently a mystery as to what these codes will unlock for players. Some users are speculating that these codes will be used to unlock exclusive content in Destiny (such as Recon Armor), and others think that they will be used for a special flair on Bungie website. We will hopefully find out the secrets to these codes sometime in 2014.&
Sweet! I did the Warlock!
Code Redeemed Successfully!
Check back in 2014 to see what you’ve unlocked!
i redeemed them all (((o(*?▽?*)o)))
Yeah, went back and did the 13 others myself. :D
I got them all :p.
Sure hope it's some DLC/bonus weapons or anything for in-game. I'm really psyched for this game. I love how it seamlessly moves between single player, co-op, and team co-op (almost mmo levels of teamplay).
Did all 14 BTW. :) Thanks for posting.
Nice! I posted these a while back, twice, and someone thought I was spamming! lmao
Seriously, check my comments if you think I'm joking :p
Nice!! ty ty ty!!! all i gotta do is wait for my ps4 and sync my PSN acc to the Bungie acc im all good! TYVM!
Its not use to talk all the positive stuff surrounding the xbox one bro.... on this site Sony trolls will immediately give you disagrees and leave you without bubbles
who are you even talking to? leaving comments like that are what leave you without bubbles. Nobody even said anything about Sony or Xbox One.
Just talk, no actually you just did... I guess just say something relevant.. I don't know, I was honestly gonna try to give you help, but I don't have a diploma that covers that or I'd be making more money.. Have fun.. please don't kill me.. please..
hahahahahahahahaha here bubble up, this made me laugh hysterically!
Dope profile pic by the way
Done. Thx!
Now if I could just Gert EB to give me my beta code!
It might've been on the receipt! Are you waiting on an email?? Oh, man, I hope you didn't lose it. It wasn't really clear on how the beta codes work, but some of them were on the receipt when you purchase...
Contact the retailer if you're waiting on it, not cool..
oooh that's nice. Thank you :)
AdCheatCCGamewise
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.
Our ads by
&div&&img src="//secure-/cgi-bin/m?ci=us-603339h&cg=0&cc=1&ts=noscript" width="1" height="1" alt="" /&&/div&最终幻想世界中文版特典有什么?_老祖游戏网
关注我们>>
当前位置:&>&&>&
最终幻想世界中文版特典有什么?
时间: 17:01:08
编辑:小羽
世界中文版特典有什么? 本篇文章为您介绍。
《最终幻想世界》首批特典
在PlayStation
Store上还介绍在日~日的限定期间内下载《最终幻想世界》,将可获得首批特典内容。
&&WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY「事件语音:英语」
&&WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY「召唤守护者:赛菲罗斯」
&&WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY「斗技场参赛券:白陆行鸟」